What natty supps?

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Will be running my first test only cycle here very soon. Any recommendations for natty supps to run along with it and during PCT?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If this is the first time, why not do it by itself so you can see how it goes?

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
If this is the first time, why not do it by itself so you can see how it goes?
Yeah first cycle! Yeah I wanna run it solo for sure. Maybe recommendations for something in the PCT? I have nolva on hand but was maybe seeing about adding something natty to help out.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
This is my current natty stack. Treating me well!
Also using APEX TD’s - Triton, Epichaos and Ursa (some good **** )
All of which would be great additions to your PCT regimen.

Good luck on the run!

IMG_1724.jpeg

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On cycle I wouldn't worry about it but two additions that might be good is injectable l carnitine. Or cardarine. Using cardarine for the first time and love the stuff. If you have a physical job it helps a lot. Really not important though. If anything add in post cycle. Lots of guys like to run a natty test booster for libido. X gels are great for giving awesome pumps and a fuller look even when off plus should help maintain gains. Really non of that is important though and it's trial and error to find what you like. If anything plain old creatine. First cycle done right you should make great gains so anything else is icing on the cake.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cel Anaboolic Effect + SNS phosphatic Acid XT
Agreed with this. You can't go wrong with SNS and CEL. Anabolic Effect has a lot of positive reviews and results. Would highly recommend it to stack a long with PCT.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will be running my first test only cycle here very soon. Any recommendations for natty supps to run along with it and during PCT?
As some others have suggested above, I think that Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, & Phosphatidic Acid XT are great options for on cycle &/or PCT use for extra results and continued progress.

As far as support supplements, I think that Cycle Assist is the best overall all-in-one formula available and then depending on how harsh whatever you're using is, you could add TUDCA to it. In regards to TUDCA, I would strongly suggest CEL TUDCA because a lot of the Amazon brands out there don't meet label claims.