hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't even feel "on" while on 500+ mg of test. I get more aggressive that I know but in general I just feel normal but pushing more weight and seeing more gains. I become a little bit more of a dick too but that's about it. I wish I felt what you all did
I feel nothing on even 750mg test/week besides some bloat and elevated BP. Try NPP at 100mg ed for 6 days/week with 500mg test, made me feel awesome!
Now stop that AAS talk, if my son sees it he might get interested :)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was told that by many, still can't fathom this. The little sh1theads don't know how to plant a tree, what to eat -or cure their diseases. All they can do is install a new app in their smartphones. Like vampires, they don't go outside, "Oh the sun! Help, I'm melting!" Argh. And IF they go swimming they instantly have an ear infection -or complain because they were bitten by an insect.

View attachment 144600
Ya I agree honestly I'm much like you were/are and I was considered a weird o for doing such and still am. "Why do waste your time with that stuff you could be having fun." I respond back with "fun.... This is fun. Bettering my life, gaining knowledge, and not being a waste of space... (Little chuckle)".

My generation has so much access to knowledge, giving us potential to be the smartest and greatest generation. However, only very few actually use this to better themselves. Most of them are focused sooo much on having fun. They end up not having fun, depressed, lazy, uneducated, worthless, sh!ts. My generation will NOT by any means be the greatest generation, NOT EVEN CLOSE, which is just a shame.

I blame it MOSTLY on us but it's also is how the government has made it. As well as the over protective parents, who want rewards for there kids just trying. Plus the culture demasculation of males.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel nothing on even 750mg test/week besides some bloat and elevated BP. Try NPP at 100mg ed for 6 days/week with 500mg test, made me feel awesome!
Now stop that AAS talk, if my son sees it he might get interested :)
Npp is hard to come by from the looking around I've done. Heard it's a lot of fun tho!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya I agree honestly I'm much like you were/are and I was considered a weird o for doing such and still am. "Why do waste your time with that stuff you could be having fun." I respond back with "fun.... This is fun. Bettering my life, gaining knowledge, and not being a waste of space... (Little chuckle)".

My generation has so much access to knowledge, giving us potential to be the smartest and greatest generation. However, only very few actually use this to better themselves. Most of them are focused sooo much on having fun. They end up not having fun, depressed, lazy, uneducated, worthless, sh!ts. My generation will NOT by any means be the greatest generation, NOT EVEN CLOSE, which is just a shame.

I blame it MOSTLY on us but it's also is how the government has made it. As well as the over protective parents, who want rewards for there kids just trying. Plus the culture demasculation of males.
Dam brother, well said!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The generation that will make a difference will be here when we're all gone because they will be forced to do so.
Until then live

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Well said. And I agree to a point. When I was almost 20 I discovered Ayn Rand and one of her thoughts was that 5% of the population is leaders and the rest are followers. The followers will never understand the leaders or why they do what they do, the leaders will never care if they are understood. This idea has interesting distinctions that changed my view on life.

If you are worried about the 95% and what they are or are not doing, you too are a follower. You may have some traits of a leader...But you are still following.

Leaders lead and they don't worry about anyone else - they are just doing what they do.

I also think that, Ayn Rand wrote this a long time ago. If we were around when she came up with this observation, we would be looking at the 95% that is everywhere and thinking the same thing. It has ALWAYS appeared that people aren't great, because so few of any population act with greatness. But that 5% creates everything and marks their entire generation.

Having said that, information has become so easy to access, but knowledge and intelligence has slipped away. It is a paradox of technology.

This paradox is most prevelant if you think of the telephone. 150 years ago if you wanted to talk to someone, you had to go walk to their house. They had no way of knowing you were coming. You just showed up and talked and both people had to deal with it.

Then the phone came around and communication became easier, more accessible, but our ability to deal with social situations eroded a little. Eventually, you didn't show up without calling.

Now, the internet makes communication ubiquitous, and people can talk instantly from across the country, but true connection is harder and harder. Despite having so much access to other people, we are lonlier and lonlier.

This doesn't mean technology is bad either. Just that we have to spend more time learning how to appropriately use technology and live life. The irony of this message is I type out these thoughts on a board powered by that technology and that technology and this board has allowed me to make connections with people I would have never known otherwise - people with similar desires and interest. People who support me, teach me. People I consider to be real friends in a world where making friends face to face has become very difficult ...Even people who I have had heated arguments with, we've gotten angry with each other, and turned it around and become better friends for it.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well said. And I agree to a point. When I was almost 20 I discovered Ayn Rand and one of her thoughts was that 5% of the population is leaders and the rest are followers. The followers will never understand the leaders or why they do what they do, the leaders will never care if they are understood. This idea has interesting distinctions that changed my view on life.

If you are worried about the 95% and what they are or are not doing, you too are a follower. You may have some traits of a leader...But you are still following.

Leaders lead and they don't worry about anyone else - they are just doing what they do.

I also think that, Ayn Rand wrote this a long time ago. If we were around when she came up with this observation, we would be looking at the 95% that is everywhere and thinking the same thing. It has ALWAYS appeared that people aren't great, because so few of any population act with greatness. But that 5% creates everything and marks their entire generation.

Having said that, information has become so easy to access, but knowledge and intelligence has slipped away. It is a paradox of technology.

This paradox is most prevelant if you think of the telephone. 150 years ago if you wanted to talk to someone, you had to go walk to their house. They had no way of knowing you were coming. You just showed up and talked and both people had to deal with it.

Then the phone came around and communication became easier, more accessible, but our ability to deal with social situations eroded a little. Eventually, you didn't show up without calling.

Now, the internet makes communication ubiquitous, and people can talk instantly from across the country, but true connection is harder and harder. Despite having so much access to other people, we are lonlier and lonlier.

This doesn't mean technology is bad either. Just that we have to spend more time learning how to appropriately use technology and live life. The irony of this message is I type out these thoughts on a board powered by that technology and that technology and this board has allowed me to make connections with people I would have never known otherwise - people with similar desires and interest. People who support me, teach me. People I consider to be real friends in a world where making friends face to face has become very difficult ...Even people who I have had heated arguments with, we've gotten angry with each other, and turned it around and become better friends for it.
Totally agree. Would also like to add that I think my generations 5% might be better then the previous (too early to tell) but the 95% is definitely way worse.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[video=vimeo;201452426]https://vimeo.com/201452426[/video]

First time after a month of leg press that he does front squats again. He said front squats are draining his energy way too much to do them more frequently. CNS fatigue makes following workouts ****ty. I urged him to do them anyway, at least every 7-8 days, as they are very effective for overall strength.

My son refused to take ready4war as a pre-workout, because of the insomnia later on. As I said before, this supplement shines for am-workout-dudes but apparently isn't for the pm-dudes due to long lasting effect.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
[video=vimeo;201452426]https://vimeo.com/201452426[/video]

First time after a month of leg press that he does front squats again. He said front squats are draining his energy way too much to do them more frequently. CNS fatigue makes following workouts ****ty. I urged him to do them anyway, at least every 7-8 days, as they are very effective for overall strength.

My son refused to take ready4war as a pre-workout, because of the insomnia later on. As I said before, this supplement shines for am-workout-dudes but apparently isn't for the pm-dudes due to long lasting effect.
Years ago I took Ready4War in the powder form. The stuff tasted worse than dirt but hit you with insane energy - strongest I've ever taken (legally). Then they released the pills which I found to be significantly milder. Point is, everyone's tolerance to stimulants is different. I consider mine to be very high and even then the R4W powder hit me hard.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No Invite for Me ? Chuck Diesel bighulksmash

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck and Hulk is listed. I guess I listed only the important ones.... ;)

Kidding :) You are most welcome!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket, don't feel bad ...Hairygrandpa just doesn't want anyone in here that is older AND in better shape.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9 of the Diesel stack:

Sunday he took off of the stack, as one day a week off is recommended. He has an major acne outbreak. Can't say it's from the stack -or just normal, since he has it from time to time. Hopefully it's from increased test.

Will make him my own remedy for that, then following this regime:
-washing with Hibiclens (Chlorhexidine)
- applying mix of White Thyme oil 70% and Tamanu oil 30%.
Works like a charm.

He is still getting stronger and beats each time his HST goals. I encouraged him to up weights a little more, since he is getting into higher rep ranges on some workouts, like weighted dips.
More to follow...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 9 of the Diesel stack:

Sunday he took off of the stack, as one day a week off is recommended. He has an major acne outbreak. Can't say it's from the stack -or just normal, since he has it from time to time. Hopefully it's from increased test.

Will make him my own remedy for that, then following this regime:
-washing with Hibiclens (Chlorhexidine)
- applying mix of White Thyme oil 70% and Tamanu oil 30%.
Works like a charm.

He is still getting stronger and beats each time his HST goals. I encouraged him to up weights a little more, since he is getting into higher rep ranges on some workouts, like weighted dips.
More to follow...
Sounds like things are working out well, thanks for keeping us up to date!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
son-curl.jpg

Asked my son if he feels anything, like more aggression -or libido. He said no -but he stated that "his fuse is shortened", meaning he is more quickly upset.

Sounds good! :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He's got his father's gunzzzz.

Love the new avatar btw, hairygrandpa. Seeexxxaaayy.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's got his father's gunzzzz.
I would like to have his hair though. :)

Love the new avatar btw, hairygrandpa. Seeexxxaaayy.
Hehehe, I don't want to be Herb the perv anymore, people get the wrong ideas about me. Even though I AM a perv, little boys are not on the menu, LOL.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like to have his hair though. :)

Hehehe, I don't want to be Herb the perv anymore, people get the wrong ideas about me. Even though I AM a perv, little boys are not on the menu, LOL.
What? You mean, all my fantasies are just that? Only fantasies? ....I'm feeling a bit let down.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking at my son, he seems to get bigger. I see him every day and he looks more "swole -roundish", like when I'm on test.
He says he feels nothing -but the last two workouts went very well.
He did front squats again, by himself :) I'm proud of him, knowing his struggles.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's great to watch your Kids Grow and Learn, My Kids and Grandkids mean the world to me!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update on the cycle:

My son took 3 tabs of "Raw Test" daily (recommended 1-4, 60 tabs in box), he has only one serving left.
Here the questions I ask:
*Do you have more libido? -No
*Do you have increased aggression? -Yes- and I get upset easily
*Do you feel stronger? - I get stronger, weights going up -but do not feel stronger

Here what I noted:
-more acne
-he looks fuller, more roundish

IMHO, the stack is working.
Clearly beneficial! I'm surprised!

The "Ready for War" well, my son hates it, I tried it too. Not my pair of shoes either.
Here what I experienced:
3 pills = nothing
5 pills = too much, racing thoughts, anxiety
4 pills = good stimulation but very long lasting, giving insomnia when training late
Would be awesome for guys working out at AM, if they find their dose.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Surprising a young buck saw a benefit from a test booster. Nice job

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Surprising a young buck saw a benefit from a test booster. Nice job
I did not see this coming...

He has plenty of DTP left, after this he will use Androcrine from BPS.
Will keep you all informed.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I train at 4:30am Ready-4-War is awesome in the morning!!

You and your boy are doing great and I'm sure you enjoy the one on one time with your son!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear it helped him. I always found test boosters to help me even at 18. But now at 38 I feel like they are amazing lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear it helped him. I always found test boosters to help me even at 18. But now at 38 I feel like they are amazing lol
For me it's a surprise, as I had the believe they don't do sh1t. Not the first time I get proven wrong when I was sure about being right..
No matter how old you get, you always learn new things -and be prepared to change your mind.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me it's a surprise, as I had the believe they don't do sh1t. Not the first time I get proven wrong when I was sure about being right..
No matter how old you get, you always learn new things -and be prepared to change your mind.
Yep I agree
So many things on paper seem great or useless but actually using it I find it the opposite

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was a special day.

Before going to the gym I said to my son:
"I'll give you a homework and you have to take an exam for it in a week. Use google and study how to pose for the competition."

His answer:
"Did it already, practicing posing every day, it's way harder to do correctly than I thought."

BAM! The first time I did not to have to kick his azz to do something by his own!

Then, in the gym:
"Dad, I gonna show you a new exercise for lat."
He got to the cables , and showed me a "kneeling cable bilateral pull down".

WTH? It seems something did "click" -and he changed. I'm happy as a hippo!

Another thing...
I conspired with my son, that if after the competition a reporter ask him questions, about his training, he vehemently claims that he does not use any weights -but does PILATES to stay in shape. If this gets published in the local newspaper, we gonna cut-out and frame the article as a picture -and hang it on a wall for future laughs. I hope we can pull this off!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be funny as hell
I just do Pilates and yoga
Or even better cross fit lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today when the gym was closing my son showed me some poses...
Well, it was hilarious but I didn't flinch.
No matter what, he couldn't do a lat spread.

I noticed a rash on his back, guessing the cause may be an ingredient of DTP, as it's the only new supplement he takes. Will give him a OTC anti-histamine and see what happens.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like you are both having fun !!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't do a last spread to save my life lol
Front double bi I can can make my wings spread though

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't do a last spread to save my life lol
Front double bi I can can make my wings spread though
I already guessed it, looking at your avatar, LOL

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My son is still going strong and gaining weight.
The rash he had on his back disappeared by itself.

With inclined DB's he hit a plateau. The reason is, that he can not get the more heavier DB's into position by himself.
I told him to switch to BB's instead.
The little bugger is getting strong.

He is 6 feet / 165lbs /18yo
2 years of natty training:
Front squat: 175lbs x10
Weighted dips: BW +55lbs x10
Weighted Pull ups: BW +35lbs x11
Kroc rows: 65lbs x10
That's what I saw today.
Have to read his journal to spy for more stats. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice thing about being young, you grow like a weed !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My son is still going strong and gaining weight.
The rash he had on his back disappeared by itself.

With inclined DB's he hit a plateau. The reason is, that he can not get the more heavier DB's into position by himself.
I told him to switch to BB's instead.
The little bugger is getting strong.

He is 6 feet / 165lbs /18yo
2 years of natty training:
Front squat: 175lbs x10
Weighted dips: BW +55lbs x10
Weighted Pull ups: BW +35lbs x11
Kroc rows: 65lbs x10
That's what I saw today.
Have to read his journal to spy for more stats. :)
Working out with the son is awesome. Did it with mine for 3 years. Now he owns his own business and doesn't have time. He still wakes up and does 100 push ups, and sit ups and hits the shower for another day. he is only 25 and has the body type from his moms size. natural ripped. My side of the family is from the north thick skinned and chubby.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Son run a bit into trouble.
He complained about a discomfort in both elbows doing weighted dips.
Told him to switch to decline BB press.

On the incline BB press, he had trouble with his left shoulder. I coached him trying different grips -and reference points where to touch the chest. He found his sweat spot above the nipples and a wider grip.
I insisted that he goes light and TUT 4.1.1 to get used to the movement.

So far- so good.
Not much time until competition.
His overall progress is excellent. As I see it, he could place in the top 5, would be great for a natty noob with only 2 years of training.

CJNator

Awards
Son run a bit into trouble.
He complained about a discomfort in both elbows doing weighted dips.
Told him to switch to decline BB press.

On the incline BB press, he had trouble with his left shoulder. I coached him trying different grips -and reference points where to touch the chest. He found his sweat spot above the nipples and a wider grip.
I insisted that he goes light and TUT 4.1.1 to get used to the movement.

So far- so good.
Not much time until competition.
His overall progress is excellent. As I see it, he could place in the top 5, would be great for a natty noob with only 2 years of training.
Dips are an amazing chest movement but not for everyone, I wish I can do them but I went too heavy at one point and my chest plate is messed up, now I can't even touch dips without any discomfort.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hairygrandpa, It might be tendinitis in the elbow.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hairygrandpa, It might be tendinitis in the elbow.
Luckily, he stopped before any pain, it's only discomfort. Too much weight mixed with not optimal form, I guess.
For tendinitis I have the "remedy" on hand, called "Armaid". Hands down the best for it.
I bet everything I own on that machine, cured my golfers- and tennis elbows a year ago.

armaid-web-1.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That looks like some crazy sex toys.
Looking at it, you are right! Like a Scrotum-press and some anal beads, LMAO!

It's a "life saver" when it comes to forearm tendonitis.