nastiest natty stack

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would leave the ABE response to a PES rep, but between epi and laxo, epi has gotten better reviews. And transdermal has better absorption compared to oral.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anabeta Elite has the same ingredient Forskolin, which is the big one for body composition in Alphamax.

ABE is entirely geared for body composition, mainly the addition of lean mass.

Our Anacyclus Pyrethrum extract has now twice been upgraded and is the most potent in the industry without question.

ABE will increase your appetite as well, feed it.
More of those nutrients will be partitioned to lean mass and not fat stores.

It is the natural anabolic I won't bulk without.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If you go laxo, definitely try TD

Oral did nothing for me

mtmrfz

Driven2lift thank you,this is the answers I'm looking for,straight go for this,that did nothing for me. And what about Ep1c Unleashed? Oral of TD?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Driven2lift thank you,this is the answers I'm looking for,straight go for this,that did nothing for me. And what about Ep1c Unleashed? Oral of TD?
I ran oral with ArA and loved it. TD is supposed to be even better. kboxer7 runs both and it allows you to stretch out both.

Epi definitely makes me sweat more while my recovery and endurance increases. And it's good for overall health.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I ran oral with ArA and loved it. TD is supposed to be even better. kboxer7 runs both and it allows you to stretch out both.

Epi definitely makes me sweat more while my recovery and endurance increases. And it's good for overall health.
How long you run epi?

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Both ABE and AlphaMax are great..
For laxo go with transdermal, but when you like the oral then one with a enteric coated tablets and also a absorption enhancer to protect the compound from gastric acid.
For (-)-epi oral is better.. Imo

mtmrfz

storm 011 Hm,interesting hearing that epi can deliver better results via oral. My guess it really depends on the user and the product. Would you call Ep1c Unleashed a good oral epi? Or you have better suggestions?

PS. Thanks to you bros, I got the supp plan going.
1-8 weeks TD or oral Ep1c U
8-16 weeks xgels/tr1umph
16-24 weeks alphamax

Really want to see the results from running things solo(or complemented by something ie tr1umph) and see what does what for me and what gives beat results for me personally. And then stack things that will deliver the most.
Speaking of complementing products, maybe for the future, are there products that go along very well(like ArA + tr1umph) with epi? Regarding ABE and Alphamax I don't ask, because it is all about xgels, Xgels+ABE or xgels+alphamax on this forum

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
i've run Ep1c unleashed, the TD and the oral one, and I find them both good, but I prefer the oral, for the simple reason that most of the studies done with (-) - epi were performed orally

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know ive heard Alphamax XT is a good feel good product in terms of energy/libido but in the gym what have you noticed like strength and muscle mass?
F95 can increase lean mass. That is one way AlphaMax XT is going to benefit you in that way. Also, like you said, you will have more energy and this will allow you to push harder in the gym, increasing muscle mass and size. No matter what you run, the main determining factor for size and strength will come down to your diet.

storm 011 Hm,interesting hearing that epi can deliver better results via oral. My guess it really depends on the user and the product. Would you call Ep1c Unleashed a good oral epi? Or you have better suggestions?

PS. Thanks to you bros, I got the supp plan going.
1-8 weeks TD or oral Ep1c U
8-16 weeks xgels/tr1umph
16-24 weeks alphamax

Really want to see the results from running things solo(or complemented by something ie tr1umph) and see what does what for me and what gives beat results for me personally. And then stack things that will deliver the most.
Speaking of complementing products, maybe for the future, are there products that go along very well(like ArA + tr1umph) with epi? Regarding ABE and Alphamax I don't ask, because it is all about xgels, Xgels+ABE or xgels+alphamax on this forum
Your plan looks great! However, just make sure you run ArA for 50 workout days. That may be more than 8 weeks.

mtmrfz

anymore1564 Thank you,that's what I'm thinking,just need to get the right amount. I know that xgels, alphamax require something like 4 weeks break from it, but what about tr1umph and epi? Indefinitely?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I know ive heard Alphamax XT is a good feel good product in terms of energy/libido but in the gym what have you noticed like strength and muscle mass?
I am currently running Alphamax XT in a small deficit, as I'm leaning out for the summer. The energy component definitely carries over to performance in the gym. Despite being in a calorie deficit, I have been able to continue to make small strength gains and I am keeping my muscle mass better than my cut last year. I typically cut slowly, so I don't lose a ton of strength, but I have definitely noticed this cut going much better in terms of muscle retention, and I think that relates directly to the Alphamax XT

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
anymore1564 Thank you,that's what I'm thinking,just need to get the right amount. I know that xgels, alphamax require something like 4 weeks break from it, but what about tr1umph and epi? Indefinitely?
yes (-)epi and tr1umph can be run indefinitely and needs no breaks while alphamax, ABE, and ArA all need at least a 4week break after running it consecutively for 8weeks

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This looks like a nice bulking stack for me:

-CreMax XT
-AlphaMax XT
-Phosphatidic Acid (lecithin)
-HMB (bulk powder)

And a good joint support product to keep me feeling good with the high volume.

mtmrfz

Regarding joint support - what do you prefer? MSM,Glucosamine&chondroitin or Cissus?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^Cissus hands down, of those.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^Cissus hands down, of those.
This. Although I also like Boswellia/AKBA (which may be synergistic with glucosamine, so why not both), and other ingredients like Andrographis and AyuFlex (I haven't tried all of these, but I do prefer cissus over Glu+Cho+MSM, and I've done a lot of research and these newer ingredients are getting much better reviews). I'd go with one of the following:

-Joint Support XT
-Flexatril
-Genoflex

Or just try some of these ingredients in bulk if you can find good deals.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

mtmrfz

Wow,thanks alot. OT + greens already has that msm+gl+cho adding genoflex would make my joint moist as sh111t

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wow,thanks alot. OT + greens already has that msm+gl+cho adding genoflex would make my joint moist as sh111t
That it would. Genoflex would also make a nice addition.

And not to try sway you or anything, but for others reading, Joint Support XT is $25 from TFsupplements right now :D

mtmrfz

Bros,do you know any good supplements that make you look at fuller,make your muscles and tissue look tight as sh it, dries you a little?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Slinmax would be worth looking into for all day increased muscular fullness!

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What exactly are you referring to when you say OT and greens? I'm always looking for good "all in one" supps. Any help is Much appreciated. Ty.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What exactly are you referring to when you say OT and greens? I'm always looking for good "all in one" supps. Any help is Much appreciated. Ty.
Controlled labs orange triad + greens

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bros,do you know any good supplements that make you look at fuller,make your muscles and tissue look tight as sh it, dries you a little?
Idk if it really counts as a supp, but mk 677 def makes you look fuller. And so will anything like arginine/orn, citrulline, Agmatine will.make you look fuller. I like SNS arginine E2. Good stuff. Round the clock pump.

For tightness, I'd have to say something like an estro blocker, epiandro, or maybe 1 andro. Prolly epiandro.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Fuller?
Creatine, TMG, PA, arguably -(-)epi, carbs ;)

Full products: Anabeta Elite, Myosynergy, Ergonine, Tr1umph, most effective natty anabolics

Dry:
dandelion root, extra potassium, any AI.

"Tighter" you could arguably say a GDA such as SNS glycophase

other good mentions: Erase Pro, Older products with arimistane, ReduceXT, Inhibit-E

I'm missing a lot, but providing good options you can check out here.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Alphamax Xt should do both of those because of the DHAA in it. It will dry you out a bit, while the other ingredients like F95, LJ, and 34div will help you keep muscle. If you stack Xgels with alphamax it will be crazy long pumps, and then the drying from alphamax xt thrown in.

Another option would be, as Adizzle mentioned, GDA's. They will help shuttle carbs. As for slinmax it also has added agmatine which is helps increase NO productions, increasing vascularity and giving you a greater pump while working out (more blood flow = bigger pump). Carbs+slinmax get me pumped sufficiently

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Fuller?
Creatine, TMG, PA, arguably -(-)epi, carbs ;)

Full products: Anabeta Elite, Myosynergy, Ergonine, Tr1umph, most effective natty anabolics

Dry:
dandelion root, extra potassium, any AI.

"Tighter" you could arguably say a GDA such as SNS glycophase

other good mentions: Erase Pro, Older products with arimistane, ReduceXT, Inhibit-E

I'm missing a lot, but providing good options you can check out here.
Ill quote for emphasis. Good list here

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn man too many reps on this Forum now lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Damn man too many reps on this Forum now lol
It's crowding, but there are also new joiners filing in for Spring,

Hoping we balance out if we just keep being helpful and not just shills, we can build up the AM crowd

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about to go balls deep in some X Gels, Tr1umph and Ep1c.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
500mg testosterone weeks 1-12
+
45mg dzine or 30mg msten weeks 1-4
+
800mg 11-oxo & 800mg stanodrol weeks 10-14

Boom most epic stack for the anabolics section reserved for ph/ds/aas discussion

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
500mg testosterone weeks 1-12
+
45mg dzine or 30mg msten weeks 1-4
+
800mg 11-oxo & 800mg stanodrol weeks 10-14

Boom most epic stack for the anabolics section reserved for ph/ds/aas discussion
Beat me to it lol.
Was going to say:
Run two vials of test for a fraction of the price of all these hit or miss overpriced supplements and get some decent results.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NATTY stack guys. Can't argue w the results you'd get, but this after all natty. One could argue that test is natural, but not where they were going I don't think.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had great success with zinc, dim resveratol arimistane. While on test/npp

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There are so many abbreviations in this thread I had to do a good half hour of googling. Going to need a glossary :) Good info here

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
There are so many abbreviations in this thread I had to do a good half hour of googling. Going to need a glossary :) Good info here
Hahaha I didn't even realize until you mentioned it - this thread is loaded with abbreviations. Glad you're finding it helpful though man, feel free to ask questions if you're unsure about abbreviations or what people are referring to in this thread, I read back through it and there's a lot of good info