• RockStar
  • Established
bump uglies

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately I started dealing with a neck injury and shoulder injury =(. Going to be taking a week or 2 off from the gym till this gets better. Good luck to those that put up their app in.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is your dog on this Myodyne stack. Imagine what it can do for you!

ForumRunner_20130605_080948.png

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where did you find my dog?? He's been missing for days!! LOL
he was at my house digging the hole for my new olympic swimming pool. made short work of it too

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omfg forgot how much hair is in that video. Lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wish I had a Swanky App up in here!! ;)
sorry dude! I don't want to be a promo whore lol. You know I just got picked for the DCP2.0 log. I will def throw an app in next time you run this stack tho, I love lclt and ergo looks quality

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
The winners are: Thebigt and hyde

2 awsome loggers get me your shipping info's and post a link to your log once it's up... Congrats fella's your in for a fun ride !!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

2 awsome loggers get me your shipping info's and post a link to your log once it's up... Congrats fella's your in for a fun ride !!
two quality dudes!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

pm sent...lets do this!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everybody! Excited for this opportunity to run Myodyne's t-booster & lclt - I'm coming out of PCT, off a lot of stims & off GDA's, & my bodyfat is better than ever - looking forward to getting my supplements down to the essentials & focusing my training back to the basics: heavy lifting. Might go back to 5/3/1 or another strength periodization, as well as trying to get some HIIT cardio or strongman conditioning in to further improve my health & physique.

Mega-pumped for this; time to smash some weight & show what Myodyne's stuff has got! :sgrin:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everybody! Excited for this opportunity to run Myodyne's t-booster & lclt - I'm coming out of PCT, off a lot of stims & off GDA's, & my bodyfat is better than ever - looking forward to getting my supplements down to the essentials & focusing my training back to the basics: heavy lifting. Might go back to 5/3/1 or another strength periodization, as well as trying to get some HIIT cardio or strongman conditioning in to further improve my health & physique.

Mega-pumped for this; time to smash some weight & show what Myodyne's stuff has got! :sgrin:
can't wait to compare notes!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
can't wait to compare size!!!
Don't get too excited; yours is probably bigger.... :shhh:

But this should be a great man; will be great to see how this stuff treats a snot-nose kid like me & a seasoned lifter like yourself - hope we both get some great effects from this stuff!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don't get too excited; yours is probably bigger.... :shhh:

But this should be a great man; will be great to see how this stuff treats a snot-nose kid like me & a seasoned lifter like yourself - hope we both get some great effects from this stuff!
lol, seasoned lifter...i like that!!!

indeed, should be fun!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
All info has been submitted!! We usually ship very quick so look out for it.. Thanks again guys !! I don't know who is more excited you 2 or me ?? :)

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Figure I can throw an app in here, never done any kind of sponsored thing before in my life.

Years training: 3.5

Current Supps: whey protein isolate, creatine monohydrate, and Purus Labs Condense. I stay as low maintenance (read as: cost) as possible.

Why Should I Be Chosen: I update my personal log every day, at least once daily. Workout 5 days a week, sometime 6 if I had a "bad" workout. I'm trying to do a lean bulk. Also, I'm really, really into data, measurements, numbers and statistics. I track everything, and write down everything, mainly due to having clinically diagnosed OCD.

Previous Logs: none, other than my personal log for my first bulk.

Would love to try it!

*edit: just realized I was late.... Sad face damnit*

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Figure I can throw an app in here, never done any kind of sponsored thing before in my life.

Current Supps: whey protein isolate, creatine monohydrate, and Purus Labs Condense. I stay as low maintenance (read as: cost) as possible.

Why Should I Be Chosen: I update my personal log every day, at least once daily. Workout 5 days a week, sometime 6 if I had a "bad" workout. I'm trying to do a lean bulk. Also, I'm really, really into data, measurements, numbers and statistics. I track everything, and write down everything, mainly due to having clinically diagnosed OCD.

Would love to try it!

you should start a unsposored log of what you are using, you will get your name out there plus possibly get some good advice...this is called getting your foot in the door and will help when applying for future promo's.

good luck, and welcome to AM!!!

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
you should start a unsposored log of what you are using, you will get your name out there plus possibly get some good advice...this is called getting your foot in the door and will help when applying for future promo's.

good luck, and welcome to AM!!!
Will do man, will do. I'm probably going to get some AnaBeta Elite and Erase Pro, so I may do a log of those. While also logging condense, since I'll be using all three together. And thanks, I'm loving here on AM so far!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will do man, will do. I'm probably going to get some AnaBeta Elite and Erase Pro, so I may do a log of those. While also logging condense, since I'll be using all three together. And thanks, I'm loving here on AM so far!
AM rules...best bb forum on the net!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bcazo

bcazo

Awards

Would love to try it!

Thanks for applying and welcome to AM!! Sorry dude if only u applied before I sent in the addresses.. Next time

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Thanks for applying and welcome to AM!! Sorry dude if only u applied before I sent in the addresses.. Next time
It's all good man! I definitely understand. It's my fault I didn't read everything thoroughly, I completely skimmed over everything except the product information/nutrition (supplement) facts and that good stuff.

Thank you for the warm welcome, too!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Im doing the 5/3/1 Rest Pause challenge right now. Really enjoying it. Check it out

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/531_and_rest_pause_a_six_week_challenge

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im doing the 5/3/1 Rest Pause challenge right now. Really enjoying it. Check it out

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/531_and_rest_pause_a_six_week_challenge
Just read it - I don't think it's for me, I couldn't stand only training 2 days per week. I'm lifting 5-6 right now, so even going to 4 would be an adjustment. Glad you're having a good run with it so far tho; it looks like it will deliver the goods! I just really enjoy training & 2 days wouldn't keep me sane.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang those came quick! Still waiting on what I was previously tied to :(

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bet you wish you kept your app!! LOL j/k
Lol I actually do. The way its looking I probably could've ran this log completely before it arrived

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still nothing :(

Status