My shoulder and PCT

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
After my recent bulking cycle I took a whole week off from lifting and started PCT as well w/ nolv. Now one whole week into PCT my shoulder feels like it has a tear somewhere in there. There is tenderness towards the front delt and it hurts to raise it above my head. I've also been taking fish oils, glucosamine/chondriotin, and MSM religiously for a couple months now.

This condition has affected me following my last 3 cycles. Any theories?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If this is bothering you despite taking a week off definitely see a doc.

joshingyou

Awards
It could just be from overtraining. Being on cycle can cover up the pains. Take aleve & advil, ice it, rest it and try some tiger balm.

If it was a tear, I doubt you'd be able to lift your arm. It's probably impingment, but hard to say. See a dr if continues after a 2nd week

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
A lot of guys experience sore joints, etc. when coming off and having low test levels. I happen to be one of them. In fact, I have the exact same exact problem as I type...lol..

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
It could just be from overtraining. Being on cycle can cover up the pains. Take aleve & advil, ice it, rest it and try some tiger balm.

If it was a tear, I doubt you'd be able to lift your arm. It's probably impingment, but hard to say. See a dr if continues after a 2nd week
I'm pretty sure I'll be back at it in 2 weeks as I have dealt with this many times. In a few days I won't be able to raise my arm out in front of me without feeling pain; then it'll feel fine again nearly 14 days from now. That's usually how it happens.

Also could it have anything to do with losing water and drying up from the nolv.?