My Road To Being Me Again

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
Thanks all. This kinda of stuff and be frustrating as hell though. Nocturnal erections have disappeared now. WTF? Libido is very low and erection quality is very poor.

I miss the normal love life with my wife so terribly. I really have no stress in my life to speak of, things really are going well.

I certainly no longer suspect T levels. I'm able to add muscle in the gym, and strength is very good. Body fat is low, weight is up and emotionally I'm actually pretty good. Just frustrated as hell about my sex live.

I spoke to a person here on the board (won't mention his name out of respect for a private conversation), and he has been most encouraging. I'm due for more blood work and am curious where my hormone levels are. Until then, I just keep on keeping on.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
A weekly update to my log. No changes. Libido and erection quality is as low as ever.
Next week I have my appt to get the authorization to get back to my Uro for more blood work. I'll then send the results to Dr. John for further evaluation.
Until then, I'm staying with Dr Johns protocol. Where ever my levels are, they should be very stable by now.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update me with exact meds and dosages/schedule you are using

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
A weekly update to my log. No changes. Libido and erection quality is as low as ever.
Next week I have my appt to get the authorization to get back to my Uro for more blood work. I'll then send the results to Dr. John for further evaluation.
Until then, I'm staying with Dr Johns protocol. Where ever my levels are, they should be very stable by now.
IIRC, you have elevated Prolactin.

On another post Dr Delgado was suggesting Dostinex.

You may want to consider at least short try to see if it makes any difference.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
Oh I plan on it Jan. Should be getting blood work next week now that the paperwork is done.

dcguy4u

Awards
how are you doing now ? I was following your case with much interest.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
how are you doing now ? I was following your case with much interest.
Sorry it has been awhile since I have logged on. Family issues, work, sinus surgery, etc...blah, blah, blah. Treatment contnues with more problems then I know what to do about.

Seems Dr John wants to run some tests my Urologist isn't at all familiar with. He doesn't even know how to take some of the samples. So I go directly to LabCorp only to find out the total costs of the tests are $2596!

So I have a call into Dr John to find out which ones I can eliminate, and get Labcorp to do only the "exotic" ones. But no way can I afford +$2500 for blood work. In the mean time, Test C at 140mg ew and 250iu's of HCG twice a week continue.......as well as the dayum ED!

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Sorry it has been awhile since I have logged on. Family issues, work, sinus surgery, etc...blah, blah, blah. Treatment contnues with more problems then I know what to do about.

Seems Dr John wants to run some tests my Urologist isn't at all familiar with. He doesn't even know how to take some of the samples. So I go directly to LabCorp only to find out the total costs of the tests are $2596!

So I have a call into Dr John to find out which ones I can eliminate, and get Labcorp to do only the "exotic" ones. But no way can I afford +$2500 for blood work. In the mean time, Test C at 140mg ew and 250iu's of HCG twice a week continue.......as well as the dayum ED!
Post the tests that you plan on doing.

The tests that I do, post #44
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html
cost $3500, fully paid by Medicare (I am 62yo).
But in previuos years BC/BS had no objections either.
I am doing this or similar sets for years.

Usually the pay or no pay depends on documentation, that is on a doctor supporting prescription with proper ICD-9 codes.
Go back to your doctor (or dr John) and ask for better ICD-9 codes.

On the bottom of my post #44, under the blood test list, I listed all of my ICD-9 codes that were used. Below that is explanation of what they mean.
------------------------------
I will be revising that post, and adding some more of my ICD-9 codes.
I have pending urine tests that is being done at Genova Diagnostics.
Estroessence (I do not believe in RheiLabs)
and
(GDX - Metabolic Analysis Profile) including (GDX - Cellular Energy Profile)

The codes that I use for Estroessence you will need for RheinLabs analysis if you ever go for it.
They are:

If you doctor uses anything else, and it works, please post it for our benefit.

Just do not let you doctor po-po the ICD-9 codes, that is money from your pocket or on service for you. Do not know which one is worst.

anyman

Awards
  • Established

I am very curious as to what tests he is aking for. Anything new/different? Also, why aren't the tests covered?

An as aside, how is the good Dr. doing? He doesn't post here anymore. Does he post anywhere else?

onewaypockets

Awards
Both my wife and I have had recent extensive lab work done. One example, my wife was quoted over 2k at Quest and I about fainted. I called LabCorp and talked to a rep, the price was $1,700. I then got on the internet and through combining bloodwork prices from Life Extention and HealthCheckUSA got the price down to just over $700! And both LEF and HealthCheck use LabCorp!

Don't accept the first estimate, keep working at it.

Neil

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
How's it going man?

I am in the same boat as you, although I am off much better. I can use Aspire to have sex. Thank god I have a large supply of it left.

But something is still wrong, so I intend to do a blood test / saliva test.

Have you checked adrenal and thyroid status? How was your prolactin level?

Good luck!