My proposed Epistane Cycle

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I gained around 11lbs on cycle and have kept about 6lbs of lean muscle mass. I have been working on recomp during PCT and I know it has cost me some gains in lbs. However, the belly and waiste are smaller than before and I get comments daily on my shoulders and traps. Therefore, I know I have gained size in the right places and reduced size in where I needed to as well.
sounds good.. just wished u kept the other 5 pds...

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn you ran high. 10 20 30 40 50 50.. i wanted to run 30/30/30/40/40/40

i am preloading now. how many grams did u take of fish oil?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
He didn't lose 5 pounds of muscle.

Silver - I hope you understand that as well.
I totally understand that what I have lost from PCT is primarily fat that I honestly should have lost before I cycle. Althought I know it is better to cycle with lower body fat than I have I still felt the cycle was beneficial from a lean mass perspective. My goal is to be down below 200lbs prior to my next cycle with more body fat % loss in the gut. That will allow me to eat to get big while on cycle rather than watching my intake.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I totally understand that what I have lost from PCT is primarily fat that I honestly should have lost before I cycle. Althought I know it is better to cycle with lower body fat than I have I still felt the cycle was beneficial from a lean mass perspective. My goal is to be down below 200lbs prior to my next cycle with more body fat % loss in the gut. That will allow me to eat to get big while on cycle rather than watching my intake.
You should really eat big regardless man - so long as its clean fuel - the fat gain will be minimal on cycle.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I haven't posted to this log in a while so I decided to post a few thoughts.

I still like the effects I am getting from Prime so I purchased bottle 3. That should allow me to continue Prime for another 30 days. I also purchased RPN's DCP. That stuff must be good for weight loss as it goes out of stock quickly after they replinish. I will probably drop the ECA stack and just continue Yohimbime with the DCP. Thoughts?

As for workouts, I am continuing to push the weights. On Saturday I tried those Widowmaker squats with 225lbs. It was rough to hit that 20th rep. Finished up my sets with a set of 10 at 315lbs and finished with a set of 5 at 365lbs.

Once I finish the last Prime bottle I will stop with all non-essential support supplements (Multi, Fish Oil, Protein, Creatine). On Jan 1 I will start pre-loading for my next cycle which I just finished ordering today. My new cycle will consist of:

CEL P-Plex (20/20/30/30)
Xtreme Tren (60/90/90/90)

I also purchased Cycle Assist for pre-load and on cycle and AI's Post Cycle Support to add during PCT with Tamoxifen.

I currently weigh in at 202 and I am continuing with cardio at least 5 4 times a week. All functions are back to normal and I feel pretty good.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you do the math big guy... Time on + PCT = Time Off for your next run... Even if everything feels like its back to normal - its still a good idea.

Other than that, I'm pretty stoked for your next run. Sounds like a strong ass cycle.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am being smart and will be taking 10 weeks off after my PCT before staring the next one.I am stoked about the next one as well, but I am a little worried about the water weight gain from phera. I should be able to drop that quickly during pct.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I am being smart and will be taking 10 weeks off after my PCT before staring the next one.I am stoked about the next one as well, but I am a little worried about the water weight gain from phera. I should be able to drop that quickly during pct.
The water gain also gives your muscles room to expand. Don't worry about it.. It will come off when you start your AI during PCT.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Just eat clean on the phera.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
That next cycle does sound vicious,.. and I mean in a good way. I've been trying some DC training and those widowmaker squats are excruciating,... but worth it!!! Keep kickin' arse Silver!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
That next cycle does sound vicious,.. and I mean in a good way. I've been trying some DC training and those widowmaker squats are excruciating,... but worth it!!! Keep kickin' arse Silver!
How is your cycle going. It should be coming to an end shortly right? How are the gains?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I finished yesterday,... will take pics next Monday. Started at 230, and at 240 this mornin'. Was gonna take pics today, but figured it would be more interesting next week, one week into pct! If I can hold my gains, we will see, but started back on creatine and bcaa's, and diet and training will continue to be on point. I feel and look bigger,,.. hope it's not just in my head. Thanks for askin'!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I finished yesterday,... will take pics next Monday. Started at 230, and at 240 this mornin'. Was gonna take pics today, but figured it would be more interesting next week, one week into pct! If I can hold my gains, we will see, but started back on creatine and bcaa's, and diet and training will continue to be on point. I feel and look bigger,,.. hope it's not just in my head. Thanks for askin'!!
10lbs is significant especially for a guy of your size and already muscular build. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing the changes.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, and good luck with that next cycle, I just might steal your idea!!!J/K!!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Today I set a personal record that I had to share. I successfully sqatted 405lbs 5 times. My previous max was 365lbs so I am damn happy. Add that to my 300lb bench and I am in the 700lb club which is huge for me.

I also wanted to post the latest progress pics. These will probably be the last pics posted until I start my P-Plex/Xtreme Tren cycle. I am still climbing an uphill battle, but I am getting closer ... slowly.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good buddy!

Can't wait for your next one.

Oh, I miss the days when my boy Silver used to use the weight assist on dips and pullups. :lol:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
700 club,.. way to go!!!

BBR

BBR

Awards
Careful not to drop that stomach fat too quick man or you'll end up with loose skin like me. Best of luck with it :)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Careful not to drop that stomach fat too quick man or you'll end up with loose skin like me. Best of luck with it :)
Judging by your AVI, I will take my chances. You look pretty lean from that side view. Unfortunately, I am not losing weight very quickly these days and it is frustrating. My body fights like hell to drop below that 203 mark and I have been there for around a month now. I really want to cut down to 195ish before my next cycle.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Just jam your finger down your throat after dinner!

:lol:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Or stop drinking and eating junk food... that worked for me.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I might fly to Cali and let Timber break my jaw. Then I can get it sewed shut. That might help.
:toofunny:

You can get it wired without getting it broken...

Just have to find an irresponsible dentist / oral surgeon.

Dude, it gets easier once you stop eating it for awhile. I can't tell you how much I used to love skittles and sour sh*t... Now when I taste them it hurts my stomach...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

You can get it wired without getting it broken...

Just have to find an irresponsible dentist / oral surgeon.

Dude, it gets easier once you stop eating it for awhile. I can't tell you how much I used to love skittles and sour sh*t... Now when I taste them it hurts my stomach...
Agreed. You just have to make yourself stop for like 2 weeks... that's about all it takes for the cravings for junk to subside.