Please check proposed Epistane Pulse

Lonsdale

Awards
Can i get some comments on my proposed Epistane 6 week pulse please?

Height 5*10
Weight: 185

Training Experience 2.5 years

Workout Schedule - 3 / wk

Week 1: Epistane 10, 20 , 20
Week 2: Epistane 30, 30, 30
and take it from their - gains v sides etc.

Off days: 2 caps Hyperdrol.

Post Pulse Cycle:
Continue with Hyperdrol, add Retain 2 (cortisol blocker), milk thistle, nolva on hand if need be.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Looks okay to me. I would start out though with at least 20-30mg/day (20mg pre-workout and 10mg post-workout) on each of your 3 pulse days during the week. I've ran three epi cycles straight up and have experienced hardly any sides and minimal shutdown. This should be a great cycle especially if it's your first taste of epi. Good luck!

Example:

Weeks 1-6 30mg/day x 3days/week

or

Week 1 20mg/day x 3days/week
Weeks 2-4 30mg/day x 3days/week
Weeks 5-6 40mg/day x 3days/week

Just my .02, hope it helps.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I think it looks good. I would recommend ramping just to make sure everything is good. May want to boost HD to 4 caps on off days, maybe, just see how it goes.

Looks good.

Much Love,

Neoborn

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Agree with Neo, especially if this is a first time cycle. Better to start low and have nothing happen then to start high and have to back off because of sides. If all goes well, then you'll know for your next Epi cycle that you can start at a higher dose.

Lonsdale

Awards
Thanks for your advice guys - was in the process of ordering everything online, but it's tempting to buy lots of extras so just wanted to confirm what i had was what i needed, and nothing else!

Will start fairly low on epi and ramp up, same with hyperdrol.

guyrelax

guyrelax

Awards
Looks okay to me. I would start out though with at least 20-30mg/day (20mg pre-workout and 10mg post-workout) on each of your 3 pulse days during the week. I've ran three epi cycles straight up and have experienced hardly any sides and minimal shutdown. This should be a great cycle especially if it's your first taste of epi. Good luck!

Example:

Weeks 1-6 30mg/day x 3days/week

or

Week 1 20mg/day x 3days/week
Weeks 2-4 30mg/day x 3days/week
Weeks 5-6 40mg/day x 3days/week

Just my .02, hope it helps.

did you use any serms with your 3 cycles?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Probably didn't need to on a couple of them but i always run nolva after a cycle. So yea i ran a tamoxifen after all of these cycles but only for 3 weeks (40/30/20).

Personally with regards to the above mentioned advice i always ramp up on a compound when running it straight but 10mg on a pulse cycle is not going to do a whole lot. Since this is a pulse i would start with at least 20mg.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Probably didn't need to on a couple of them but i always run nolva after a cycle. So yea i ran a tamoxifen after all of these cycles but only for 3 weeks (40/30/20).

Personally with regards to the above mentioned advice i always ramp up on a compound when running it straight but 10mg on a pulse cycle is not going to do a whole lot. Since this is a pulse i would start with at least 20mg.
I'm not trying to be combative, Coug, but IBE actually recommends ramping up from 10mg on the "Dr. D" style pulse. They basically say 10mg on the first day, 20mg on the second, 30mg on the third, then go to 40mg if you want.

That's basically what I'm going off of.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I'm not trying to be combative, Coug, but IBE actually recommends ramping up from 10mg on the "Dr. D" style pulse. They basically say 10mg on the first day, 20mg on the second, 30mg on the third, then go to 40mg if you want.

That's basically what I'm going off of.

Oh I know, i'm not trying to argue or anything but just speaking from personal experience of 3 epi cycles. It's pretty mild compared to superdrol and pp and 10mg doesn't do a whole lot imo. My first cycle i started out at 10mg/day for the first 5 days and on my second cycle i started out @ 20mg/day (which is still a low dose imo) and had much better results but then again everyone's biochemistry is a little different so i guess you have to be the judge of your own tolerance.;)

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Oh I know, i'm not trying to argue or anything but just speaking from personal experience of 3 epi cycles. It's pretty mild compared to superdrol and pp and 10mg doesn't do a whole lot imo. My first cycle i started out at 10mg/day for the first 5 days and on my second cycle i started out @ 20mg/day (which is still a low dose imo) and had much better results but then again everyone's biochemistry is a little different so i guess you have to be the judge of your own tolerance.;)
Yeah, that was basically my recommendation because it's a lot better to ramp up if you're feeling good than to feel like crap and have to back off the dosage. You just never know how your body is going to take it the first time.

3 Epi's, eh? What did you think? Did you do it three times just because you had it, or do you like it that much?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
10mg epi wont do much at all, start at 20. I'm planning on working up to 50mg on my pulse but i haven't ruled out 60mg since its only 3x a week.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I've done a couple of Epi cycles but I always stack it with Formestane. I see no reason to start with 10 mgs. I suggest 20/20/20 the first week then graduate to 30/30/30 and then 40/40/40. For your first cycle that should do just great. Next time take it up one more notch. JMHO

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I've done a couple of Epi cycles but I always stack it with Formestane. I see no reason to start with 10 mgs. I suggest 20/20/20 the first week then graduate to 30/30/30 and then 40/40/40. For your first cycle that should do just great. Next time take it up one more notch. JMHO
Thanks for the input Dutch. I wish I could run Form too, but I have concerns about the TD rubbing off on my 2 year old son. When he gets older, eForm is going on my wish list!