My proposed Epistane Cycle

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I really think you are better served doing a 4 or 5 piece split... Divide up the chest and back... those parts should take you 45 to 60 minutes to blow up on cycle anyway. I get the whole push pull thing - but just do them on consecutive days if need be. Honestly, my split has worked perfectly. Everything is ready to go next time around.

By the way - never asked you... What got you all fired up to get nasty lookin? Kids? Wifey? Mid-life crisis? No mal-intent on that question - just always curious to see where people's drive comes from.
Do you have a sample workout routine? I am always willing to change things up.

As for why I started it is a couple of reasons. First, I was tired of being fat and tired. Second, I started feeling better both physically and about myself and that breeds committment for me. Also, I am now 34 and figured I have a few years left where I can really change my body without killing myself first.

The side benefit of course is the way the wife and kids look at me now. It is hilarious how my 2 boys (7 and 4) start comparing their GUNs. It is also good to get the attention from others ouside of the family.

I told myself last year that I would not quit even when the going gets tough which used to be my M.O.. I stuck with it even when I couldn't see the immediate improvement and now when I look in the mirror I am impressed with how far I have come. I still have a long way to go, but with the knowledge available on this forum and hard work I know I will hit my goal.

This is a marathon and not a sprint and I have forced myself to look at it that way. I was hoping for a 6-pack by now, but that is unrealistic especially with how much I love food. :pizza:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome dude... Yeah, I used to love food too, but if you really are dedicated to your results - you stay away from the sh*t stuff and treat food as it was intended - fuel.

I'm more than happy to help you develop your split. I you're looking for a sample WO, just shoot over to my log and check out my individual posted workouts. Get something started, and we can tweak it... You'll see that I rotate some exercises in and out over the 6 weeks, but that the focus stays on one body part per day. I really would avoid the total body workout - particularly with someone looking for intensity and adding lean mass. Disregard the fat for now - that will come off over the cycle as a byproduct so long as you're eating clean and hitting the weights hard.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome dude... Yeah, I used to love food too, but if you really are dedicated to your results - you stay away from the sh*t stuff and treat food as it was intended - fuel.

I'm more than happy to help you develop your split. I you're looking for a sample WO, just shoot over to my log and check out my individual posted workouts. Get something started, and we can tweak it... You'll see that I rotate some exercises in and out over the 6 weeks, but that the focus stays on one body part per day. I really would avoid the total body workout - particularly with someone looking for intensity and adding lean mass. Disregard the fat for now - that will come off over the cycle as a byproduct so long as you're eating clean and hitting the weights hard.
The whole body w/o thing works well for some. As far as trimming your physique into what you want it to be, I would suggest training each body part separately like Timber is suggesting. As far as strength/size goes, there is definitely something to be said about total body workouts as they can add a ton of lean mass, just usually it's not all that defined. When you are on cycle, I would suggest focusing on each bodypart individually. My split was fairly standard. Monday- Chest/Triceps, Tuesday- Legs, Wednesday- off/cardio, Thurs- Back/Biceps, Friday- Shoulders/Forearms, Weekends - off/light cardio.

One thing dude, I know I dosed the Epi pretty high... but I don't know if I really suggest planning on it. 50mg was great for me. If 40-50 works for you, then I would suggest sticking there, as my BP was doing weird stuff and I just felt strange at 60mg at times. Play it by ear and listen to your body.

What SERM are you using?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
The whole body w/o thing works well for some. As far as trimming your physique into what you want it to be, I would suggest training each body part separately like Timber is suggesting. As far as strength/size goes, there is definitely something to be said about total body workouts as they can add a ton of lean mass, just usually it's not all that defined. When you are on cycle, I would suggest focusing on each bodypart individually. My split was fairly standard. Monday- Chest/Triceps, Tuesday- Legs, Wednesday- off/cardio, Thurs- Back/Biceps, Friday- Shoulders/Forearms, Weekends - off/light cardio.

One thing dude, I know I dosed the Epi pretty high... but I don't know if I really suggest planning on it. 50mg was great for me. If 40-50 works for you, then I would suggest sticking there, as my BP was doing weird stuff and I just felt strange at 60mg at times. Play it by ear and listen to your body.

What SERM are you using?
Thx for the advice and a split seems like the way to go. I will work on putting together my log for expert review. I will probably still try to stick with a Mon, Wed, Thrs and Saturday schedule with a similar breakout to what you posted. What is everyone's thoughts on high cardio during cycle? Should I limit the cardio and worry about that during PCT or should I continue with the 3-4x a week of cardio?

I have generic tamox ready for my SERM. I will be using that along with AI's PCS and Lean XTreme on day 15. I totally agree that 40mg or 50mg might be the max I go.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Cardio should really be saved for the natty time... Not cycle OR PCT. I do it here and there now just to stay sharp boxing wise.

It kinda sucks, but its VERY doubtful that you'll put on any fat on cycle... Probably will lean out a bit regardless.

You COULD do a cut cycle, but it will limit your LBM gains, and I think once you get really lean - you'll feel small. You have a good frame - I would really suggest an all out bulk for the time being, then worry about leaning out slowly afterwards. You can only cycle so many times with these orals... So make it worth your while.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts on the following Plan (This will look fairly familiar to you guys I am sure.

Chest/Triceps (Monday)

Chest

Barbell Bench
1 x warmup set
3 x 10

Barbell Incline
3 x 10

Dumbbell Decline Bench
3 x 10

Dumbell Flies
2 x 10

Machine Flies
2 x 10

Triceps

Barbell Skull Crushers
3 x 10

Tricep Press Down
3 x 10

Weight Assisted Dips (I am still fat and need assistance :).)
3 x 10

Tuesday (Off Day)

Back/Abs Day(Wednesday)

Back

Weight assisted Pullups
3 x 12

Barbell Rows
3 x 10

Dumbell Rows
3 x 10

Lat Pulldown
3 x 10

Revese Flies
3 x 10

Weighted Hyper Extensions
3 x 10

Abs

Decline Situps
3 x 20

Weighted Side Bends
3 x 15

Ab Machine crunches
3 x 20

Biceps/Shoulders Day (Thursday)

Biceps

Dumbell Hammer Culrs
3 x 10

Isolated Dumbell Curls
3 x 10

Barbell Curls
3 x 10

Shoulders

Military Press
3 x 10

BB shrug
3 x 10

Dumbbell Shrug
3 x 10

Front Lateral Raises
3 x 10

Side Lateral Raises
3 x 10

Friday - Off Day

Legs Day (Saturday)

Squats
1 x 10 warmup set
3 x 10

Leg Press
3 x 10

Leg Extension
3 x 10

Hamstring Curl
3 x 10

Calves
3 x failure

Dead Lift
3 x 10 (This one will be a new addition so I will start out lighter to ensure I get my form down)

Sunday - Might be an off day depending on schedule/how I am feeling

Cardio/Abs day

20 - 30 minutes on the eliptical (4+ miles)

Abs

Decline Situps
3 x 20

Weighted Side Bends
3 x 15

Ab Machine crunches
3 x 20

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks VERY well thought out.

Just one thing I have to disagree with the Epistane Dosage.

Ok let's say you ramp up to 60mgs and you gain a good deal of muscle. Later you lean out then you want to do another cycle what level do you ramp up to 80 - 90 ?

Why not try 20mgs you may find you are very happy with the results.

I am the same weight as you and was very happy with the 20mgs I used of Epistane. I can do another stack at 30 then at 40 etc. So basically I have another year with of cycles without having to go at big levels of Epistane.

The stuff works and works GOOD!

BTW I did a pulse with 20 and was happy with my results.

Best of luck.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Brolic I lost fat and gained 6lbs so approximately 8 lbs of muscle.

BUT I was also training for a half Ironman. So was averaging 4 hours a day of cardio. I am guessing without all that training the gains would have been even better.

CROWLER

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to do Deads on the same day as squats (I do) I would get them out of the way right after squats as I don't know how safe it would be to do them at the end of your workout... and you'll want to put that energy into compound moves anyway.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to do Deads on the same day as squats (I do) I would get them out of the way right after squats as I don't know how safe it would be to do them at the end of your workout... and you'll want to put that energy into compound moves anyway.
I did Deads on back day last time around... I'll likely do them tomorrow with back too. I can't see myself doing them with Squats - just zaps the sh*t out of me, especially just comin back onto them again. Especially if our buddy here gets some back pumps - then forget about it.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I did Deads on back day last time around... I'll likely do them tomorrow with back too. I can't see myself doing them with Squats - just zaps the sh*t out of me, especially just comin back onto them again. Especially if our buddy here gets some back pumps - then forget about it.
With Back Day being on Wed I should have plenty of recovery time prior to my leg day on Sat. Thx again everyone for the advice. It is all starting to make sense. :thumbsup:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
With Back Day being on Wed I should have plenty of recovery time prior to my leg day on Sat. Thx again everyone for the advice. It is all starting to make sense. :thumbsup:
G-Money and I have been lifting for quite some time - just for different reasons. You'll find the best place for your deads and squats - let us know how it goes.

Also, I know you've been lifting for awhile, but if you decide to go heavy - those two lifts are a great time to ask someone else in the gym to judge your form as you go heavier... Just to ensure your safety. You don't want to tweak something on cycle - would be a total waste.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Buy a weight belt. It probably saved me from suffering a hernia on multiple occasions. I have a tendency to do DL's when I get angry, which isn't always a safe thing to do lol.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Buy a weight belt. It probably saved me from suffering a hernia on multiple occasions. I have a tendency to do DL's when I get angry, which isn't always a safe thing to do lol.
:toofunny:

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Weight is 197lbs and height is 6ft. I will judge week 5 and 6 by how I feel and the sides. I might stay at 40 or 50 week 5 and 6, but I have enough Epi to cover whichever whay I decide.
You might want to start at a lower dose. Maybe use week 1 to ramp up 10, 20, 30. Start week 2 @ 30mg and judge it from there. Strength gains on Havoc/Epi are alot better than I expected them to be. It took me 4 weeks to hit 40mg ED. I decided to pulse in some SD and make this my last good strength/Bulk cycle.
Like Crowler stated, where do you go next cycle if you start so high this time? Run 30mg for 2 weeks and go from there.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
You might want to start at a lower dose. Maybe use week 1 to ramp up 10, 20, 30. Start week 2 @ 30mg and judge it from there. Strength gains on Havoc/Epi are alot better than I expected them to be. It took me 4 weeks to hit 40mg ED. I decided to pulse in some SD and make this my last good strength/Bulk cycle.
Like Crowler stated, where do you go next cycle if you start so high this time? Run 30mg for 2 weeks and go from there.
I figure next cycle I will jump on H-Drol or M-Drol (again). I might even bridge both. However, you guys bring up valid points and I will use the first week ramp-up to determine how I feel on the compound. I ran M-Drol and felt good at 30mg and it is a stonger compound with the only sides being acne and back pumps. This time I have my support supplements in check so I feel I am better prepared for the higher dosages.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Im on board here too Silver3, Going to run an Epistane cycle here soon myself. Tear the roof off Bro!!!! Cant wait to see ur progress!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I figure next cycle I will jump on H-Drol or M-Drol (again). I might even bridge both. However, you guys bring up valid points and I will use the first week ramp-up to determine how I feel on the compound. I ran M-Drol and felt good at 30mg and it is a stonger compound with the only sides being acne and back pumps. This time I have my support supplements in check so I feel I am better prepared for the higher dosages.

Just realize that you are gonna have to wait a while to run Epi again (if you care to) if you run it at the high dose.:thumbsup:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Just realize that you are gonna have to wait a while to run Epi again (if you care to) if you run it at the high dose.:thumbsup:
I'm curious about the same thing. I might forego the bridge when we run M... just because its the same thing straight away... Might bring in something else though - Winny or Var.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
This will be the last cycle of the year with a 6 week PCT and 12 week layoff before the next round so that my body/hormones can get back to normal. I still have a 3 week supply of M-Drol for a 10/20/20 split that should work well with P-Plex or H-Drol at that time.

I will cross that bridge when I get there, but I feel like I need to make this cycle count to accomplish my goals. However, with wife/kids and a pretty good life I am not going to be stupid and take huge risks.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious about the same thing. I might forego the bridge when we run M... just because its the same thing straight away... Might bring in something else though - Winny or Var.
You gonna get some real winny? Or are we talking winztrol?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
This will be the last cycle of the year with a 6 week PCT and 12 week layoff before the next round so that my body/hormones can get back to normal. I still have a 3 week supply of M-Drol for a 10/20/20 split that should work well with P-Plex or H-Drol at that time.

I will cross that bridge when I get there, but I feel like I need to make this cycle count to accomplish my goals. However, with wife/kids and a pretty good life I am not going to be stupid and take huge risks.
One thing to keep in mind, is that your goals are completely attainable without the sauce. By no means do you NEED PH's or Steroids. You're #1 priority should be health, and I think it is. What I mean is, don't think so much in the short term... think the bigger picture. Are you going to keep dropping weight and building muscle mass w/out the epi? OF COURSE YOU ARE. Is the Epi going to speed it up, well... yes it will, but just make sure you don't expect a miracle out of that month. I think there is too much PH use for instant gratification rather than reasons like breaking strength/weight plateus.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
One thing to keep in mind, is that your goals are completely attainable without the sauce. By no means do you NEED PH's or Steroids. You're #1 priority should be health, and I think it is. What I mean is, don't think so much in the short term... think the bigger picture. Are you going to keep dropping weight and building muscle mass w/out the epi? OF COURSE YOU ARE. Is the Epi going to speed it up, well... yes it will, but just make sure you don't expect a miracle out of that month. I think there is too much PH use for instant gratification rather than reasons like breaking strength/weight plateus.
Or just plain looking sexy... which should be everyone's primary motivation.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Sound advice bro and I totally agree. I am using Epi for enhancement and not expecting miracles. I know that it will be another year of straight pounding the weights before I hit some of the goals I have for myself. Other goals I have already smashed and plan to continue that trend.

The best thing about this board/comunity is that guys genuinely care about the safety and well being of the other member. Rather than just saying you should stack this and stack that it is good advice like check your PCT, limit the dosage until your body tells you to proceed, take time off between cycles, etc.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Well, Monday I started Pre-loading the cycle support. Damn, that stuff makes me not look forward to my protein shakes anymore. I find myself chasing the protein shake with water to get the taste out of my mouth. The things we go through to acheive our goals.

Based on multiple suggestions, I changed my workout around and performed the following:

Chest/Triceps (Monday)

Chest

Barbell Bench
1 x warmup set
3 x 10

Barbell Incline
3 x 10

Dumbbell Decline Bench
3 x 10

Dumbell Flies
2 x 10

Machine Flies
2 x 10

Triceps

Barbell Skull Crushers
3 x 10

Tricep Press Down
3 x 10

3 x 10

Also, cardio consisted of 3 minutes as fast as I could on the elliptical, 1 minute rest, 3 minutes at 7+mph on the treadmill, 1 minute rest and then finished up with 4 minutes on the bike. All of the above were pretty much going full speed for me.

Tuesday was my of

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Guys... STOP PUTTING CS IN YOUR SHAKES!! IT TASTES LIKE ASS!!

Silver... small glass of water, add the CS, and chug. Don't ruin your whole damn shake. Chase that with a cup of fresh water.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established

Silver... small glass of water, add the CS, and chug. Don't ruin your whole damn shake. Chase that with a cup of fresh water.
Great advice. When I took the Milk Thisle last cycle I just put a spoonful in my mouth and chugged it down with water. Will try your idea on the CS because it tastes like A$$.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Great advice. When I took the Milk Thisle last cycle I just put a spoonful in my mouth and chugged it down with water. Will try your idea on the CS because it tastes like A$$.
We work hard... Period.

You should enjoy your shakes.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Well, Monday I started Pre-loading the cycle support. Damn, that stuff makes me not look forward to my protein shakes anymore. I find myself chasing the protein shake with water to get the taste out of my mouth. The things we go through to acheive our goals.

Based on multiple suggestions, I changed my workout around and performed the following:

Chest/Triceps (Monday)

Chest

Barbell Bench
1 x warmup set
3 x 10

Barbell Incline
3 x 10

Dumbbell Decline Bench
3 x 10

Dumbell Flies
2 x 10

Machine Flies
2 x 10

Triceps

Barbell Skull Crushers
3 x 10

Tricep Press Down
3 x 10

3 x 10

Also, cardio consisted of 3 minutes as fast as I could on the elliptical, 1 minute rest, 3 minutes at 7+mph on the treadmill, 1 minute rest and then finished up with 4 minutes on the bike. All of the above were pretty much going full speed for me.

Tuesday was my of
Decline bench is more of a shaping move... you would have better luck using it down the line when you have lost more BF%... the energy could be better put towards your triceps. Plus Dips take care of your lower chest better than the press does. Screw the machine flys too, do 3 sets of dumbbells.

Try this:
Tricep Blasting workout -

Incline Skull Crushers superset with Incline Close Grip Bench - 3 sets of 10 each.

Dips/bench dips (swich em out every few weeks for the other) - sets of burnouts... if you do bench dips, throw a plate or two on your legs for extra weight.

Cable pressdown - rope attachment or v-grip attatchment. stick your elbows out (YES OUT). This focuses on the outer head of the tricep... you'll have those big full buldging triceps that you can see outside of your bicep when you aren't even flexing.

Give that a try... it's worked miracles for my triceps.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I second what G Money says... If you're looking for flies and your muscles are shot - go for the cables... Machine flies are crap.

I like your Skull Crushers... I would just recommend an EZ bar as opposed to an actual Barbell.

How are your shoulders? Any problems?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Decline bench is more of a shaping move... you would have better luck using it down the line when you have lost more BF%... the energy could be better put towards your triceps. Plus Dips take care of your lower chest better than the press does. Screw the machine flys too, do 3 sets of dumbbells.

Try this:
Tricep Blasting workout -

Incline Skull Crushers superset with Incline Close Grip Bench - 3 sets of 10 each.

Dips/bench dips (swich em out every few weeks for the other) - sets of burnouts... if you do bench dips, throw a plate or two on your legs for extra weight.

Cable pressdown - rope attachment or v-grip attatchment. stick your elbows out (YES OUT). This focuses on the outer head of the tricep... you'll have those big full buldging triceps that you can see outside of your bicep when you aren't even flexing.

Give that a try... it's worked miracles for my triceps.
Unfortunately I still have fairly high body fat % and more so in the lower chest which is why I continued with the decline. If you feel that it is not much help then I am glad to cut it out. Honestly the decline bench that I have used is not much of a decline anyway. I did add several of the cable press downs and those are a staple of my new routine even tho they are not on the list.

As for the dips, I am still having to use the weight assisted dips machine until I get a tad stronger, but I am really pushing myself to bring up the strenght.

Another question:

I am currently taking Leviathan Reloaded at 4 pills a day. Today after a Thundergod post I did the cheap ECA stack before my caffeine free RagnaRok. This consisted of Suphedrine, Apsrin and Caffeine. The workout was great with tons of energy that was missing from my past RagnaRok with caffine. Do you feel I should continue the LR during the cycle or PCT as I am still trying to get rid of the stubborn belly fat. What about the ECA stack?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I still have fairly high body fat % and more so in the lower chest which is why I continued with the decline. If you feel that it is not much help then I am glad to cut it out. Honestly the decline bench that I have used is not much of a decline anyway. I did add several of the cable press downs and those are a staple of my new routine even tho they are not on the list.

As for the dips, I am still having to use the weight assisted dips machine until I get a tad stronger, but I am really pushing myself to bring up the strenght.

Another question:

I am currently taking Leviathan Reloaded at 4 pills a day. Today after a Thundergod post I did the cheap ECA stack before my caffeine free RagnaRok. This consisted of Suphedrine, Apsrin and Caffeine. The workout was great with tons of energy that was missing from my past RagnaRok with caffine. Do you feel I should continue the LR during the cycle or PCT as I am still trying to get rid of the stubborn belly fat. What about the ECA stack?
Noooooo, leave ECA / Levi OUT until after PCT... Gotta watch the ol' ticker... Just eating right and working out hard is going to lean you out on Epi. I really disagree with any steroid cycle with the primary goal of leaning out... Issue being its impossible to maintain without properly adjusting your diet...

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to lean up as much as possible before the Epi. I was not planning on continuing the LR during cycle, but I wanted to ensure that was correct thinking. The goal for the Epi cycle is straight Mass/strength. I will work on recomp during PCT/between cycles.

I will take some more recent pics in the upcoming days as the gut has shrunk some since the last pics, but the weight is up. The hardest part for me is adjusting to the fact musle weighs more than fat and that looking at a scale seeing 198 vs 199 3-4 months ago is not the same.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to lean up as much as possible before the Epi. I was not planning on continuing the LR during cycle, but I wanted to ensure that was correct thinking. The goal for the Epi cycle is straight Mass/strength. I will work on recomp during PCT/between cycles.

I will take some more recent pics in the upcoming days as the gut has shrunk some since the last pics, but the weight is up. The hardest part for me is adjusting to the fact musle weighs more than fat and that looking at a scale seeing 198 vs 199 3-4 months ago is not the same.
Put the scale away champ... Bring it back out in a few weeks.

I know you have your mind right for this cycle. Just saying that in general. I also know you've turned a huge corner in dealing with how you treat your body...

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Weight doesn't mean anything its what you see in the mirror and if you see that belly fat dissapearing then your doing the right thing :thumbsup:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

Forget your weight. LBM is what counts. Caffeine/stimulants do crazy stuff to your blood pressure, especially when on cycle. You don't want any part of that.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Second bottle of Epi has arrived and I am trying to resist the urge to start Epi this Saturday. Next Saturday is the current plan but I am getting that twitch. :)

I officially have all the supplies I need. Wednesday's back/abs and Thursday's biceps/shoulders went great. Tomorrow I am on track for legs and I hear the sqat rack calling my name. :)

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i tryed that and i couldnt do it. i have found if u spilt up the dose into 4 half scoops... thats works

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Second bottle of Epi has arrived and I am trying to resist the urge to start Epi this Saturday. Next Saturday is the current plan but I am getting that twitch. :)

I officially have all the supplies I need. Wednesday's back/abs and Thursday's biceps/shoulders went great. Tomorrow I am on track for legs and I hear the sqat rack calling my name. :)
What's stopping you? Preload?

If you have a weeks worth in you, pop the cap and get that party started.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
i tryed that and i couldnt do it. i have found if u spilt up the dose into 4 half scoops... thats works
Brolic - I went ahead and watched the videos after the article in your sig. Christian sounds like a really "stand-up" guy. Very well spoken and intelligent. Good for him for standing up to Muscle Tech and the supplement industry...

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
What's stopping you? Preload?

If you have a weeks worth in you, pop the cap and get that party started.
Preload has 5 days in me currently. If I take the 3 weeks PCT and 6 weeks off (Cycle + PCT) that has me right around the 31st to start. Any harm with not waiting since I feel normal and all functions are normal at this time?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Brolic - I went ahead and watched the videos after the article in your sig. Christian sounds like a really "stand-up" guy. Very well spoken and intelligent. Good for him for standing up to Muscle Tech and the supplement industry...
yup

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Preload has 5 days in me currently. If I take the 3 weeks PCT and 6 weeks off (Cycle + PCT) that has me right around the 31st to start. Any harm with not waiting since I feel normal and all functions are normal at this time?
Your cycle is longer than 3 weeks buddy... you're doing at least 5 I thought? You should take 8 weeks off total afterwards.

That being said, you'll be fine with 7 days of preload - that's all I did for my H cycle... Just make sure you always remember your CS while on cycle.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Your cycle is longer than 3 weeks buddy... you're doing at least 5 I thought? You should take 8 weeks off total afterwards.

That being said, you'll be fine with 7 days of preload - that's all I did for my H cycle... Just make sure you always remember your CS while on cycle.
I was referring to 3 weeks of the M-Drol cycle, 3 weeks PCT and 6 weeks off. That 12 weeks has me right at next weekend to start. Will 1 week make a huge difference?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Probably not, but it might behoove your mental state to feel "ready" for what's ahead of you. I'm glad I didn't jump the gun.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I was referring to 3 weeks of the M-Drol cycle, 3 weeks PCT and 6 weeks off. That 12 weeks has me right at next weekend to start. Will 1 week make a huge difference?
I see what you mean... Your first cycle was a joke though. No prep and you still lived.

Up to you man, but no - it wont make any difference at all. Its about the mental prep from here on out. As soon as that first pill goes down - no beers, no sh*t food, tons of water, eat well, train like an animal - if you're ready for that - then by all means.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I see what you mean... Your first cycle was a joke though. No prep and you still lived.

Up to you man, but no - it wont make any difference at all. Its about the mental prep from here on out. As soon as that first pill goes down - no beers, no sh*t food, tons of water, eat well, train like an animal - if you're ready for that - then by all means.
I might bump the cycle forward a few days and start Monday which is chest day anyway. That is a pretty good day to start the workout. I am ready to make the necessary sacrifices and I have my head right.

Since I will be starting the cycle soon I figured I would post the before pics. Before any responses, I know I am too pale, bald, still got a belly, etc. However, the things that I can change will be changed so here goes. Also, I am not good with posing. :bb3:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Nice smile shot :lol:... I have full faith you'll make some good strides over the next 8+ weeks.

You have a great base and frame to pack good pounds on to. I think everyone will agree.