My off-season Cabergolean Log

SizeUp

Awards
Low fat ? Or you just keep the fats minimal?
I'd say they're around 70-80 grams a day. I'm not sure if you'd consider that low or medium. I use olive oil, natural peanut butter, almonds. And what's in the beef, eggs, and other meats.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say they're around 70-80 grams a day. I'm not sure if you'd consider that low or medium. I use olive oil, natural peanut butter, almonds. And what's in the beef, eggs, and other meats.
That's a pretty acceptable amount IMO. On the lower side. I try not to dip below 70-80gs unless Im doing it to test something...or run some different protocol I find lol.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I think my fats way over that normally :) but right now its prolly close. I hit the tbars tonight pretty hard, bumped up 50 pounds from last session, and it felt pretty good. haha. still not on sizeups level^ but I am getting my strength back.

SizeUp

Awards
That's a pretty acceptable amount IMO. On the lower side. I try not to dip below 70-80gs unless Im doing it to test something...or run some different protocol I find lol.
Next time i bump the cals i might bump fats instead of carbs see what happens :)
lol I think my fats way over that normally :) but right now its prolly close. I hit the tbars tonight pretty hard, bumped up 50 pounds from last session, and it felt pretty good. haha. still not on sizeups level^ but I am getting my strength back.
Nice work bro 50 pounds jumps are fun! Keep killin it

benawesome

Awards
Man I take in way more fats than you all haha! Im like 150 grams but on the flip side I keep my carbs pretty low considering my activity level

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know, I wish I could up it 50 times every session haha. my rear delts and back over all are exploding and growing so fast. my chest has come back fast too. same with tris. bis are slow, front delts are slow, shoulders are okay.

I like to eat around 25-30-45 splits of fat, carbs, protein when I am cutting. then a 20- 40- 40 when I recomp, and when I bulk well I dont really watch but its probably close to 30-40-30

SizeUp

Awards
Man I take in way more fats than you all haha! Im like 150 grams but on the flip side I keep my carbs pretty low considering my activity level
Yea.. i think my problem is i don't really like fats... just the taste of most stuff.. only thing i enjoy is PB i'm gonna bump the olive oil that i do 1tbsp each meal that will bring it to about 100g..I'll probably wait till end of this week to see if weight changes first but that's gonna be the addition

I know, I wish I could up it 50 times every session haha. my rear delts and back over all are exploding and growing so fast. my chest has come back fast too. same with tris. bis are slow, front delts are slow, shoulders are okay.

I like to eat around 25-30-45 splits of fat, carbs, protein when I am cutting. then a 20- 40- 40 when I recomp, and when I bulk well I dont really watch but its probably close to 30-40-30
That's great man! Glad to hear everythings going up well! The other muscle will catch up i'm sure. Feels good to be back in there i bet

SizeUp

Awards
Quads!

Had a really good quad session today. Started out with calves did angled raise for 4 sets and seated raises 4 sets

Leg ext (warm ups) 4 sets 12-20 reps.
Squats 135 x 20, 225 x 16, 315 x 12, 405 x 10
Leg press 8 plates x 25, 12 plates x 20, 18 plates x 16, 22 plates x 15
one leg ext 3 sets 15 alternating legs non stop till finished.

First time i've done free weight squats in about 8 months.. i use the smith a lot. For me the smith is a way to focus more on quads and i can keep my low back from pumping up. But they felt very good today i was able to stay right under the bar and sink them a tad below parallel, back was only moderatly tight after 4th set. Starting to feel really strong on leg press too thats the most plates i've done AFTER squats, pretty happy with that.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats a strong squat man, very nice. I just deadlifted yesterday, crazy light weight just for my back and my whole legs are sore and tight today lol. its gona be fun getting back into it. But yeah bench was up 20 pounds today for reps. and I have been going to failure so its not just mental I have been pushing myself. haha. cant wait to start anabeta.

I also used to get bad back pumps, esp when I took natadrol and formadrol I got em like crazy.

benawesome

Awards
Had a really good quad session today. Started out with calves did angled raise for 4 sets and seated raises 4 sets

Leg ext (warm ups) 4 sets 12-20 reps.
Squats 135 x 20, 225 x 16, 315 x 12, 405 x 10
Leg press 8 plates x 25, 12 plates x 20, 18 plates x 16, 22 plates x 15
one leg ext 3 sets 15 alternating legs non stop till finished.

First time i've done free weight squats in about 8 months.. i use the smith a lot. For me the smith is a way to focus more on quads and i can keep my low back from pumping up. But they felt very good today i was able to stay right under the bar and sink them a tad below parallel, back was only moderatly tight after 4th set. Starting to feel really strong on leg press too thats the most plates i've done AFTER squats, pretty happy with that.
Sick workout bro! Do you train in the morning or at night

SizeUp

Awards
thats a strong squat man, very nice. I just deadlifted yesterday, crazy light weight just for my back and my whole legs are sore and tight today lol. its gona be fun getting back into it. But yeah bench was up 20 pounds today for reps. and I have been going to failure so its not just mental I have been pushing myself. haha. cant wait to start anabeta.

I also used to get bad back pumps, esp when I took natadrol and formadrol I got em like crazy.
Thank ya sir! Squat is one of my favs!! Looks like your strength is shooting up really well, i'm sure the deads will come up soon seems like everything else is.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn 405x10...?! That's some mean wheels bro!!
Good workouts. Keep killing it man!!

SizeUp

Awards
How'd you start? Like with a 5x5? Or you just did bb the whole time?
I think in the begining i was doing 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 pyrimids...I just wanted to move the heaviest weights possible... High school weightlifting.
I think i adopted more traditional bodybuilding training about 5 years ago. BUt i had solid power and form to base it off of.. i think that helped me.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sure I could dead a crap right now still but I don't think my hip and SI joint would like it. I was just talkin with my buddy the other night who works at another gym and we came to the same conclusion. My muscles are strong enough I just need to make sure my joints and tendons are all good. Soon man soon.

benawesome

Awards
I am sure I could dead a crap right now still but I don't think my hip and SI joint would like it. I was just talkin with my buddy the other night who works at another gym and we came to the same conclusion. My muscles are strong enough I just need to make sure my joints and tendons are all good. Soon man soon.
Which is huge! If the tendons and joints aren't ready I don't care how much muscle you have it is not a good idea. Sounds like you got your head in the right spot bro you will be back on top in no time

SizeUp

Awards
Which is huge! If the tendons and joints aren't ready I don't care how much muscle you have it is not a good idea. Sounds like you got your head in the right spot bro you will be back on top in no time
I agree completely you're on the right track man.

SizeUp

Awards
arms...

Went VERY well today. I was back to supersetting between bicep and tricep movements.. got the elbow warmed up better so there was no pain and much better pump in tri's pretty good strength today too. I'm doing a lot of volume for arms not all the sets are to failure.. sort of focusingon time under tension and all sets are taken VERY close to max effort.. Here's how it went

Rope Pressdowns 70 x 20, 80 x 16, 90 x 12, 100 x 12
Db curls 15 x 20(super sqeeze), 30 x 16, 40 x 12, 50 x 8
V-bar press down 80 x 20, 120 x 16, 150 x 12, 175 x 12 (had to pin a 25 to the stack lol, it's a light one but looked cool)
rope curls 50 x 20, 80 x 16, 120 x 12, 140 x 10
Skullcrushers 55 x 20 (testing elbow) 75 x 20, 85 x 16, 95 x 14
Machine curl one arm 20 x 20, 30 x 16, 40 x 12, 10
one arm overhead ext 20 x 20, 25 x 16, 30 x 12, 35 x 10
ez bar curls 45 x 21's x 4 sets

Pumped outta my mind, was hard to drive home

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just keep tellin myself doing it right will get me stronger than doin it wrong. I missed my gym session today so i guess it will count as a day off cause I never take em haha. I am gona do abs here in a few mins. that was all I had set out for today anyways because everything is still sore and I didnt wana do backs because I just did bis yesterday.

SizeUp

Awards
Haha! Love that part of the post
lol hey what are you gonna do? I was getting a lot of looks yesterday do veins were jutting out pretty intensely, thanks Cabergolean! I attribute it partly to the cabergolean, cause i've never been super vascular, the other part to staying pretty tight.

SizeUp

Awards
I got my ERGO-BLITZ today!!! First trial will be tomorrow on back! I get pretty intense pumps in my back as it is so this should be fun!
Hamstrings today. I love that fullness feel. I had 200grams of carbs before i even got to the gym (1 meal and a carb drink) lol but i swear Cabergolean drives it straight into muscle my hams were so full and pumped i was walking kind of like a flamingo(sp) idk if that's the right discription but i felt like i looked absurd... but hey my hams are growing there's no doubt about that :D

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was on 2 caps drive 2 caps rpm 6 sprays ghenerate 1 scoop lit up 1/8 scoop 1MR 7 grams of greatine 5g beta alanine. Soon to add in anabeta. but I only have like 1 cap of rpm and drive each. I didnt actually feel much from them.

SizeUp

Awards
I was on 2 caps drive 2 caps rpm 6 sprays ghenerate 1 scoop lit up 1/8 scoop 1MR 7 grams of greatine 5g beta alanine. Soon to add in anabeta. but I only have like 1 cap of rpm and drive each. I didnt actually feel much from them.
I'd say that was sufficient lol

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say that was sufficient lol
yeah youd think. suprisingly I didn't feel that stimmed up, but I did workout for 2 hours... then played bball and a bunch of other stuff all night til 11. I did have some solid numbers on rows and stuff though.

SizeUp

Awards
What's up guys.. figured i'd give a bw update. been between 215-218 this week so up about 20-25 pounds since contest and conditioning's staying right where it needs too. Bulking is def under way weight should keep climbing. Adding ERGO-BLITZ in today i think the increased recovery and protein synthesis will add to the muscle growth for sure. No doubt that continuous growth pulse from Cabergolean is contributing as well.

benawesome

Awards
What's up guys.. figured i'd give a bw update. been between 215-218 this week so up about 20-25 pounds since contest and conditioning's staying right where it needs too. Bulking is def under way weight should keep climbing. Adding ERGO-BLITZ in today i think the increased recovery and protein synthesis will add to the muscle growth for sure. No doubt that continuous growth pulse from Cabergolean is contributing as well.
Nice! Glad to see your getting gains on this too. That is some good quality weight for sure

SizeUp

Awards
Day 1 of ERGO-BLITZ pumps were great and noticed the resistance to fatigue right away i usually feel pretty cashed after my 3rd back exercise but felt strong all the way throu the 4th today, here's how the workout went:
Started out w/ pull ups and pumped up FAST ..after 4 sets went on to the t-bars and rowed 6 plates and a quarter for 8 reps today on my last set. I think i would have got ten but had to re-postion my feet after first couple reps, but still my best ever on the exercise. Finished w/ DB rows last set 140's x 10 def a PR and haven't done them in awhile. On DB rows is i noticed the ERGO-BLITZ the most. My lats from top to bottom and mid back were extremely full of blood.

SizeUp

Awards
Nice! Glad to see your getting gains on this too. That is some good quality weight for sure
Thanks bro i was 221 after training today and i was sweating buckets today. Hope the ERGO-BLITZ addition helps boost weight.

Here's a theory: taking the Cabergolean and ERGO-BLITZ obviously gives use wicked ass pumps and blood flow to tissues so we're getting awesome nutrient delivery... now with ERGO having the leucine in it we're starting the recovery process so to speak during the session and those aminos (in theory) are probably headed straight to the muscles we're training...SOOOO when we pound down a shake post training our body is primed to take those nutrients right to the muscles we trained b/c it was already flooding those muscle with aminos. thus better recovery nutrient aborbtion and ultimatily growth...

Thoughts??

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Yes, that is the idea. The science behind BCAA's has been reintroduced so many times in this forums..and every forum...that I will not bore people with the abstracts, but yes I definitely wanted a powerful nitric oxide booster that included BCAA's and Glutamine for that very reason SizeUp.

There are only a few supplements out there that include BCAA's, Glutamine and a nitric oxide boosting complex. These are usually two different products. Why? It's freaking expensive that's why. We used NADH in our NO booster to aid in the conversion of arginine to NO. Why? See below.

nadh tweet2.png

So with a industry best NO boosting complex (in our opinion) and the added BCAA's and Glutamine, I truly felt this could be the best intra-workout drink EVER created. EVER!!! And at $14 and change if you are an AM.com member???? This is legitimately the biggest no-brainer in the history of supplements!

PP may have created the "greatest steroids ever" well we truly believe we have created the greatest intra-workout drink and HGH booster ever. EVER!

But only time (and the scale) will truly verify that claim.

Thanks bro i was 221 after training today and i was sweating buckets today. Hope the ERGO-BLITZ addition helps boost weight.

Here's a theory: taking the Cabergolean and ERGO-BLITZ obviously gives use wicked ass pumps and blood flow to tissues so we're getting awesome nutrient delivery... now with ERGO having the leucine in it we're starting the recovery process so to speak during the session and those aminos (in theory) are probably headed straight to the muscles we're training...SOOOO when we pound down a shake post training our body is primed to take those nutrients right to the muscles we trained b/c it was already flooding those muscle with aminos. thus better recovery nutrient aborbtion and ultimatily growth...

Thoughts??

benawesome

Awards

Thoughts??
Sounds right! Seems like everyone is responding well to these supps for sure

beastmode2011

Awards
Keep us posted Bro, I know my gains have been awesome

SizeUp

Awards
What kinda gains have you made
Hey bro tHis week hasn't been the best for training. My left quad's been bothering me and i couldn't really do much with it this week and for some reason the delt pain was intense yesterday so limited me to what i could do.
On the positive side weight is up anouther couple pounds :)

SizeUp

Awards
Another productive arm workout today heavy and fast .. pump was significantly better this week with the addition of ERGO-BLITZ it was the only change and my arms were stupid pumped... on a cool not did 125 x 17 reps 4th set 3rd exercise this week on skull crushers PR for me there... i normally try to hit 10-12 reps on last set but i under extimated today and went for it

Hams tomorrow :)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn dude way to go the extra mile on the SKs

SizeUp

Awards
damn dude way to go the extra mile on the SKs
Thanks bro! Today was no exception either.. did t-bars 6 plates and a 25 x 10 reps PR.. Cable rows w/ entire stack x 14 reps last set. Finished rack pulls off with 405 x 10. Pumps and fullness continue, starting to feel "bigger" again lol :)

benawesome

Awards
Thanks bro! Today was no exception either.. did t-bars 6 plates and a 25 x 10 reps PR.. Cable rows w/ entire stack x 14 reps last set. Finished rack pulls off with 405 x 10. Pumps and fullness continue, starting to feel "bigger" again lol :)
That's whats up! I love the ERGO-BLITZ it definitely helps. Nice lifts brotha

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep killin it! gota love that "big" feelin. I finally took a rest day today, haha. I start my trainin for work tonite too so ill be at the gym anyways.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep killin it! gota love that "big" feelin. I finally took a rest day today, haha. I start my trainin for work tonite too so ill be at the gym anyways.
Yea I love feeling BIG. Sadly though I used to be really big (fat) so I still feel kinda small... so I have a hard time cutting mentally cause I just end up feeling like a weakling ; ;

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I love feeling BIG. Sadly though I used to be really big (fat) so I still feel kinda small... so I have a hard time cutting mentally cause I just end up feeling like a weakling ; ;
I know what you mean. but I love those days in the gym when I grab a 45 to curl and it feels like cake, or walk over with 90s to do presses or rows and I know that a year ago I was doing them with 45s or 50s. and I look around at the other guys my size and they aren't doing anything, and I know that all my hard work has paid off. and if someone is lifting more than me it motivated me to get even bigger.

SizeUp

Awards
thanks fellas... todays leg work was off the chain pyrimided squats to 455 x 8 (in smith) then on for set of leg press did 22 plates x 24 reps!! PR!!! It was funny the whole gym stopped and crowded around me...I'm going balls to the wall everyday no excuses

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
wow!!!!! That is like 24,000 lbs of weight moved in 1 set!!!! i still can't do the leg press machine at the gym with my gas issues....

Crazy weight Mike!!!!

thanks fellas... todays leg work was off the chain pyrimided squats to 455 x 8 (in smith) then on for set of leg press did 22 plates x 24 reps!! PR!!! It was funny the whole gym stopped and crowded around me...I'm going balls to the wall everyday no excuses

benawesome

Awards
i still can't do the leg press machine at the gym with my gas issues....
Haha! I love it

Awesome lift Mike! Gotta love when people stop to watch what you're doing! It must be the way my body is designed because leg press hurts me in a bad way :( I can squat though.

How you liking the ERGO-BLITZ now that you got a week or two with it?

SizeUp

Awards
wow!!!!! That is like 24,000 lbs of weight moved in 1 set!!!! i still can't do the leg press machine at the gym with my gas issues....

Crazy weight Mike!!!!
THanks bro, i was bumed i didn't have it filmed... it wasnt planed i just had extra go power bout mid set it honestly wasn't hard until i got to bout 19 reps lol never felt it be that "easy" before

Haha! I love it

Awesome lift Mike! Gotta love when people stop to watch what you're doing! It must be the way my body is designed because leg press hurts me in a bad way :( I can squat though.

How you liking the ERGO-BLITZ now that you got a week or two with it?
It's the Sh*t man!!! LOL honestly the pumps im getting are flat out painful I did shoulders tonight and they were turning purple from all the blood being forced into them.. I can def feel the difference in fatigue department too. I'm like 110% from begining to end of workout! :)
I'm actually taking a pre trainer w/ 5 grams creatine bout 4 grams arginine, beta alanine, taurine, some nice lil stims too i toss that down with about 40 grams of carb drink and my cabergolean then have the ergo during training... bout 30 min before that is a meal w/ about 100 carbs... sooo.. i'm full as F*ck in the gym like is said pumps are painful and strength is throught the roof!! :)

benawesome

Awards
that is a sick pre-workout formula! Obviously it is working! I have noticed that the pumps are almost painful as well. Even when I did a little girl back workout on tues it felt like my lats were gonna rip off it was intense! Glad to see you are getting good results from that

SizeUp

Awards
that is a sick pre-workout formula! Obviously it is working! I have noticed that the pumps are almost painful as well. Even when I did a little girl back workout on tues it felt like my lats were gonna rip off it was intense! Glad to see you are getting good results from that
Right?? lol i'm kinda addicted to pre-trainers now w/ the added benifit of Cabergolean and the Ergo=Blitz it seems to drive it all in better strenght and weight is up i tipped the scales at 227 at the gym last night i was happy with that.. not happy shoving 5k in cals down my throat everyday tho lol