My off-season Cabergolean Log

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice lifts man, sounds like your killing it. keep it up. yeah and I have been sick now since tuesday night, I am pretty sure I lost 10-15 pounds lol. and I dont know what the hell it is either, its not like a normal flu or virus. so no lifting the past few days.

SizeUp

Awards
Between now and September 30th, if you purchase 1 bottle (or more) of Cabergolean, we will include 1 ERGO-BLITZ FREE! ERGO-BLITZ is an intra-workout drink that includes a very effective Nitric Oxide boosting matrix and BCAA's, Glutamine and Citrulline Malate. It is a very unique formula, and we have received excellent feedback in beta testing! Again, this offer is only good for AnabolicMinds.com members!

Just type "FREE ERGO" in the Tell us about any special instructions:field when checking out.

Thanks!!!!

BigGunn
I would "LIKE" this if i could. This is great deal!!! Whats the release date for the Ergo-Blitz BigGunn?

SizeUp

Awards
nice lifts man, sounds like your killing it. keep it up. yeah and I have been sick now since tuesday night, I am pretty sure I lost 10-15 pounds lol. and I dont know what the hell it is either, its not like a normal flu or virus. so no lifting the past few days.
Brutal bro. Yea my training is def best it's ever been. So far since this off-season i'm training relatively pain free. I plan on keeping everything that way! My food pretty jacked right now, but i'll start bringing it up little by little.

benawesome

Awards
Following along brotha! Glad to see youre making some progress. How many calories are you at?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet man, I look forward to some good training this winter... winter is the best for lifting :)

SizeUp

Awards
Following along brotha! Glad to see youre making some progress. How many calories are you at?
Glad to have you! I've been right at 4500-4600. Gonna go up in a few weeks. :)
sweet man, I look forward to some good training this winter... winter is the best for lifting :)
Agreed! I like winter months better in general bout 45 degrees is perfect to me lol. I HATE being hot lol

SizeUp

Awards
ended another solid week of training with a very good back day. Been startin out w/ assisted pull ups last few weeks. Really gets my whole back pumped up. T-Bars (old school in the corner) are becoming a favorite as well. Pulled 6 plates for a solid 10 today. Hit some close pulldowns and wide grip cable rows and finished off with rack pulls. This was the first time i've hit the rack pulls since the contest and got up to 405 x 8, and it felt really solid. I'm going to focus on this exercise more throught the off season. I want my erectors and mid back THICK!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ended another solid week of training with a very good back day. Been startin out w/ assisted pull ups last few weeks. Really gets my whole back pumped up. T-Bars (old school in the corner) are becoming a favorite as well. Pulled 6 plates for a solid 10 today. Hit some close pulldowns and wide grip cable rows and finished off with rack pulls. This was the first time i've hit the rack pulls since the contest and got up to 405 x 8, and it felt really solid. I'm going to focus on this exercise more throught the off season. I want my erectors and mid back THICK!
Good work man!! Do you do any conditioning in the off season?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tbars are one of my favs :) haven't been able to do them again just yet though.

SizeUp

Awards
Good work man!! Do you do any conditioning in the off season?
U mean do cardio? I haven't incorporated it yet, i'm still very lean. But i think it's a valuable tool even in growing phases. I think it helps flush out lactic acid and improve oxygen intake, boosting appetite which is always a good thing when you're bulking :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U mean do cardio? I haven't incorporated it yet, i'm still very lean. But i think it's a valuable tool even in growing phases. I think it helps flush out lactic acid and improve oxygen intake, boosting appetite which is always a good thing when you're bulking :)
Yea well just some strong man type GPP or something. Yea I think it helps the body get used to more mass and moving more mass.

With that said I do not do my share of GPP.....

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha who really wants to? hahaha. and I agree cardio helps you eat. even if its light, or even weighted cardio. I did all my short runs with a 15 pound vest for a while last year.

SizeUp

Awards
Yea well just some strong man type GPP or something. Yea I think it helps the body get used to more mass and moving more mass.

With that said I do not do my share of GPP.....
I'm unfamiliar wih GPP bro?? Are you saying you DON'T do it much lol?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm unfamiliar wih GPP bro?? Are you saying you DON'T do it much lol?
General physical preparedness. Like pulling sleds, sprinting. And yes.. I don't do much... I don't have a gym and I don't have running shoes so I don't have much motivation to do anything lol.

benawesome

Awards
Cardio in the off season is a must if you ask me! If nothing else for the health benefits and increase in appetite. Solid lifts bro! I got back tonight so I am gonna use your workout as inspiration haha

SizeUp

Awards
Cardio in the off season is a must if you ask me! If nothing else for the health benefits and increase in appetite. Solid lifts bro! I got back tonight so I am gonna use your workout as inspiration haha
Yep cardio is a needed evil LOL. Glad to provide some inspiration lol i LOVE training back!

benawesome

Awards
Back is my biggest weakness :( Chest and shoulders blew up so fast for me. I genetically have biggggg calves and thighs I literally have to tell myself not to train legs so that I can try and catch up upper body. Arms are finally responding but my damn back! I lift heavy...nothing happens. I lift light and a little bit happens. I lift light using compound movements and nothing happens. It is frustrating! I know this is probably how must guys feel with their calves so I just keep plucking away hoping that in time it will growwwwwwww

SizeUp

Awards
Back is my biggest weakness :( Chest and shoulders blew up so fast for me. I genetically have biggggg calves and thighs I literally have to tell myself not to train legs so that I can try and catch up upper body. Arms are finally responding but my damn back! I lift heavy...nothing happens. I lift light and a little bit happens. I lift light using compound movements and nothing happens. It is frustrating! I know this is probably how must guys feel with their calves so I just keep plucking away hoping that in time it will growwwwwwww
I hear ya man i think everyone has areas that are a little slow to respond. For me it's always been arms. It's not often people have a body part that they don't have to train tho lol a lot of people hate you for not having to hit legs or calves ( i hit calves hard as **** 3 days a week lol)

With my back width came first it's taken A LOT of rowing to get it thicker... I spent almost two years doing nothing but rows and one width movement. I guess now i have more a even mix.

Do you feel like you have a good "connection" with your back? What's a typical back w/out look like for you?

SizeUp

Awards
Chest today had to improvise a little bit, gym was super crowded. started out w/ incline hammer strenth press. I like the HS stuff i always "feel" them right where i need too. I remember Dorian liked using them b/c u can put so much force into them b/c there is no balance and they move in somewhat "natural" pathway. Felt strong on that today last set on HS press was 340 x 10 reps... did incline flys, flat bench and then finished off w/ 4 sets of dips.

My chest was full of blood after my first warm up lol. The cabergolean is loaded into my system good at this point. I've only missed a few doses and i can def tell a difference when i do. One of the days i missed was chest and i felt flat in comparrison to the normal blowing outta my skin.
The science for the product is there and the bro science is DEF there lol, in the trenches it works. PUmps, Strength, Focus, recovery, sleep quality, mind muscle connection, feeling of "fullness", vascularity... i'm sure there's more things i'm not thinking of at the moment but that seems like a lot from one product. No B*llSh*t either.. it just works.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats sweet man! glad your lovin this stuff your running. I am trying to get over being sick with whatever the heck I have... it makes me burp like crazy and get a fever... its freakin weird. usually its a reaction to food. or drink. I was sick sick with it last week. But anyways, back to the gym tomorrow hopefully for good. still having some pain in the SI but I can feel that it is "better". just gona take it easy.

anyways as for cardio, I find that short fast distance is great. I lost minimal muscle doing stuff 400m and less at full tilt. it really ends up being like lifting, and not like cardio, so your body is killing your muscles but your working your heart GREAT. As for me, my arms are what are slow to grow to man. I literally can grow so much in my arms and still look small though. my torso is just huge in proportion to my arms. its not funny. I don't know if I will ever even out, I am just not built that way. but I will get as close as I can.

benawesome

Awards
I hear ya man i think everyone has areas that are a little slow to respond. For me it's always been arms. It's not often people have a body part that they don't have to train tho lol a lot of people hate you for not having to hit legs or calves ( i hit calves hard as **** 3 days a week lol)

With my back width came first it's taken A LOT of rowing to get it thicker... I spent almost two years doing nothing but rows and one width movement. I guess now i have more a even mix.

Do you feel like you have a good "connection" with your back? What's a typical back w/out look like for you?
Haha a lot of people come up to me and tell me they hate me for having calves. When I actually do train them I just do bodyweight calve raises and that is about it haha

Anyways my connection with my back is awful! I have tried every trick in the book. I do the thing where I take my index finger and thumb off the bar so I don't use my biceps. I have tried lighter weight and higher reps. Lower weights and less reps. **** I even tried high weight and high reps. My back gets sore even so I know it is working. But the connection with my back is nothing like the connection I have with my chest, shoulders or legs. I pause and squeeze on every rep. I am frustrated with it for sure. I have had a chiropractor and massage therapist look at it and they don't see any issues with it. Damn genetics

benawesome

Awards
thats sweet man! glad your lovin this stuff your running. I am trying to get over being sick with whatever the heck I have... it makes me burp like crazy and get a fever... its freakin weird. usually its a reaction to food. or drink. I was sick sick with it last week. But anyways, back to the gym tomorrow hopefully for good. still having some pain in the SI but I can feel that it is "better". just gona take it easy.

anyways as for cardio, I find that short fast distance is great. I lost minimal muscle doing stuff 400m and less at full tilt. it really ends up being like lifting, and not like cardio, so your body is killing your muscles but your working your heart GREAT. As for me, my arms are what are slow to grow to man. I literally can grow so much in my arms and still look small though. my torso is just huge in proportion to my arms. its not funny. I don't know if I will ever even out, I am just not built that way. but I will get as close as I can.
Hope you get well soon bro

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah buddy u know genetics and training are what it comes down to. just keep workin at it. I got discharged from PT today so, that could be good. I still gota take it easy though. Had a good workout this morning just did a fast paced circuit but I got really good pumps in my bis and tris. I got new creatine and I like it alot better.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Hey AM members

In an effort to get full exposure of our products- between now and October 21st we will offer the discount code AM50 to take 50% off any of our products. 50% off of Cabergolean is like 17 bucks and 50% off of ERGO-BLITZ is roughly 14 bucks!

We really believe that we have a great product(s), and that is why we are willing to offer this deep a discount. We just want to "spread the gospel" and hopefully this helps.

Give us a chance to help you take your training to the next level~

Thanks!

Gunnar

benawesome

Awards
yeah buddy u know genetics and training are what it comes down to. just keep workin at it. I got discharged from PT today so, that could be good. I still gota take it easy though. Had a good workout this morning just did a fast paced circuit but I got really good pumps in my bis and tris. I got new creatine and I like it alot better.
Thats whats up! What creatine is it?

SizeUp

Awards
Country i hope you feel better man, that sucks. I had a migrane today that had me throwing up. Being sick or feeling off sucks.

Ben... you do kinda suck for just doing bw calf raises WHEN you train them ;) lol jk

But in all seriousness Ben try doing Cable Pullovers as first exercise stay in the 20-10 range.. this will for sure take bi's outta the movement it's like a direct lat onlslaught. After 4-5 sets they should be super pumped. Maybe if your pre exhausted from those going into chins or pulldowns you'll feel it in your back more.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read your whole log again and I think I'll be trying those products after my 4 week break from macuna. Do you know if you have to break from it? I know you guys suggest to cycle it 5on/2off and stop after a month. But what reason is that for? Just for supplement effectiveness sake? Or is there some other reason?

Thanks!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
The unknown is the most accurate answer. But also it, theoretically, may be prudent to take a break from the elevated levels of L-dopa. See below. But if you are cycling 5 days on and 2 days off, that break each week should allow you to take the product indefinitely, or at least up to 6 months before needing a break. The reality is, I have no data/ studies to really reference in terms of dosing and protocol- so we always err on the side of caution.

Q: Can't L-Dopa and Dopamine oxidise to generate toxic free radicals?

A: Evidence supporting a toxic action of L-Dopa or Dopamine on dopaminergic neurons arises largely from in vitro, or test-tube studies. However, with that concern in mind, be it grounded in fiction or science, we have employed two of the body’s greatest antioxidants, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine and NADH. Free radicals look to damage mitochondria energy production. N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine combats this by increasing mitochondria energy production. N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine has been shown to improve memory, increase energy and allow the energy-producing organelles in our cells (mitochondria) to work more effectively by protecting them from free radicals. Cabergolean also employs NADH as a scavenger of free radicals. NADH is also referred to as Coenzyme 1. NADH (or Coenzyme 1) executes the scavenging of free radicals better than any other biological substance known to the body.

Read your whole log again and I think I'll be trying those products after my 4 week break from macuna. Do you know if you have to break from it? I know you guys suggest to cycle it 5on/2off and stop after a month. But what reason is that for? Just for supplement effectiveness sake? Or is there some other reason?

Thanks!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man thats no good. being sick just plain sucks. however It did help me cut some lean weight lol. One good thing from being sick. my abs were sick for like 2-3 days :D

I switched off of primaforce CEE which used to be like awesome according to all the junkies. now that i am back reading stuff apparently its just straight poison. go figure. everyone used to talk down on mono, which I had always used, and so I switched. now mono is prefered... whatever. lol. I have 150 g of micronized creapure and 100g of dicreatine malate and am dosing around 3g of creapure and 2g of dicrea pre, and then throwing 3 grams in on non workout days. I could probably bump it up a little but I am gona wait and see if I experience any bloat or other sides from any of it. I like it so far. I felt pretty beast today actually killed my back.

as for lats, I had alot of trouble hitting those in the past. I agree with size on this one. there are two ways to do it. Kill the bis, so your lats get worked more, or work your lats first ( I used lat hangs and pullups to weaken the bis and work the lats to warmup) and then try to execute perfect form so your really getting the work in. I find that hitting the lats directly before the full pulldowns helps me alot.

Now I just need to retrain my chest :(

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Cabergolean powered leg press with 24+ plates! Wait till he gets the ERGO-BLITZ! Watch the F out!

[video=youtube_share;t-bODmMsebk]http://youtu.be/t-bODmMsebk[/video]

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Oh yeah...that is SizeUp BTW.....

SizeUp

Awards

Thanks!
Biggun answered this better than i could have. I can tell you i planned on at least 3 months of the product before taking a break. I feel like you would get better results that way. Although the effects are felt by end of first week i think they have got better w/continued use

Man thats no good. being sick just plain sucks. however It did help me cut some lean weight lol. One good thing from being sick. my abs were sick for like 2-3 days :D

I switched off of primaforce CEE which used to be like awesome according to all the junkies. now that i am back reading stuff apparently its just straight poison. go figure. everyone used to talk down on mono, which I had always used, and so I switched. now mono is prefered... whatever. lol. I have 150 g of micronized creapure and 100g of dicreatine malate and am dosing around 3g of creapure and 2g of dicrea pre, and then throwing 3 grams in on non workout days. I could probably bump it up a little but I am gona wait and see if I experience any bloat or other sides from any of it. I like it so far. I felt pretty beast today actually killed my back.

as for lats, I had alot of trouble hitting those in the past. I agree with size on this one. there are two ways to do it. Kill the bis, so your lats get worked more, or work your lats first ( I used lat hangs and pullups to weaken the bis and work the lats to warmup) and then try to execute perfect form so your really getting the work in. I find that hitting the lats directly before the full pulldowns helps me alot.

Now I just need to retrain my chest :(
Yea i like creatine mono. I used to even liked the sugar filled formula's (cell-tech, phosphogen) but stick to regular mono now lol. I have never had trouble with a connection in back. Some of the stuff Charles Glass has writen helped me figure out how to really target the lats well.

On front pull downs he suggested rotating your elbows forward almost like keeping elbows even with hands. It takes bi's out they have no power w/ this small tweak in position it has really helped widen me out over the past few years

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright I'll jump on this as soon as I get it and see if my other logging obligation sponsors say I can run it along side.

Thanks!!

SizeUp

Awards
Alright I'll jump on this as soon as I get it and see if my other logging obligation sponsors say I can run it along side.

Thanks!!
NP man, hope you can take it w/ your other stuff. I think you'll be happy with it. And w/ the discount code Biggun left here AM50 you can get a pretty awesome deal on it!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Biggun answered this better than i could have. I can tell you i planned on at least 3 months of the product before taking a break. I feel like you would get better results that way. Although the effects are felt by end of first week i think they have got better w/continued use

Yea i like creatine mono. I used to even liked the sugar filled formula's (cell-tech, phosphogen) but stick to regular mono now lol. I have never had trouble with a connection in back. Some of the stuff Charles Glass has writen helped me figure out how to really target the lats well.

On front pull downs he suggested rotating your elbows forward almost like keeping elbows even with hands. It takes bi's out they have no power w/ this small tweak in position it has really helped widen me out over the past few years
I throw a spoon of sugar in with my PWO :) it might help with absorption, but even if it doesn't 5g isn't gona kill me, if anything it helps hype me up. Ill have to look into some of that stuff. and Yeah it is amazing how much body position can change the affects of an exercise. I have been learning alot about that lately and have really seen it pay off for me.

benawesome

Awards
Cabergolean powered leg press with 24+ plates! Wait till he gets the ERGO-BLITZ! Watch the F out!
Sick!!! Awesome lift bro seriously that is impressive

@ Countryliftin and Mike - I will try doing those pull overs first and see what happens. Usually I do those last. You think by getting a pump in the area first I will have a better connection throughout the rest of the workout?

Keep up the hard work Mike!

SizeUp

Awards
Sick!!! Awesome lift bro seriously that is impressive

@ Countryliftin and Mike - I will try doing those pull overs first and see what happens. Usually I do those last. You think by getting a pump in the area first I will have a better connection throughout the rest of the workout?

Keep up the hard work Mike!
Thank you bro. And yea i do think you'll have better luck with the lats already pumped/full. Between the sets of the pull-overs sqeeze your back through a pulldown motion and rowing motion. If you can learn to feel the back muscle flexing and contracting better w/out weight it may make it easier once you start hitting the weights.

The other thing you could try w/ the pullovers is front loading w/ FST-7. I know Hany has some of his clients front load to have a sick nasty pump going on there weaker areas that way they feel connected throughout the rest of the session.

benawesome

Awards
Thank you bro. And yea i do think you'll have better luck with the lats already pumped/full. Between the sets of the pull-overs sqeeze your back through a pulldown motion and rowing motion. If you can learn to feel the back muscle flexing and contracting better w/out weight it may make it easier once you start hitting the weights.

The other thing you could try w/ the pullovers is front loading w/ FST-7. I know Hany has some of his clients front load to have a sick nasty pump going on there weaker areas that way they feel connected throughout the rest of the session.
I can't believe I haven't thought about front loading FST-7 yet! That is an awesome idea! If my back grows I will share my calve genetics with you haha

SizeUp

Awards
I can't believe I haven't thought about front loading FST-7 yet! That is an awesome idea! If my back grows I will share my calve genetics with you haha
LOL glad to help bro. And sounds good bout the calves ;)

SizeUp

Awards
arms...

Did not have a good session today... idk what's up with the arm training late...bi's are ok.. but tri work has sucked.
Going back to super setting between bicep and tricep movements... this seems to be the only way i get a pump is tri's and elbows aren't hurting...
Only thing i may consider is front loading FST-7 for tri's first then going into the regular supersets...

Calorie Update 4700. bumped carbs at meal 1 a bit.. it may be a little lower than this on days i don't eat ground sirloin and fats are lower

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arms are frustrating me too bro, not only is my left arm smaller, but stronger, but I have horrible tris genetically. strength wise they are pretty good, but I have absolutely no size in my front heads. And I have trouble working them without getting too much pump and my whole arm stiffening up. just gota keep trying different things to find what works best for you. Do you do any overhead extensions with dumbells. where you use one DB and kinda Vshape with your hands around one end, and lift straight overhead and then back down to around 45 degrees at your elbows? I found this really increases the strength of my tris.

benawesome

Awards
Did not have a good session today... idk what's up with the arm training late...bi's are ok.. but tri work has sucked.
Going back to super setting between bicep and tricep movements... this seems to be the only way i get a pump is tri's and elbows aren't hurting...
Only thing i may consider is front loading FST-7 for tri's first then going into the regular supersets...

Calorie Update 4700. bumped carbs at meal 1 a bit.. it may be a little lower than this on days i don't eat ground sirloin and fats are lower
Big boy calories! That's whats up. I hate bad workouts they are the worst. Hopefully switching up the workout will make a difference for you

SizeUp

Awards
LOL yea they'll keeping going up. My metabolism is ridiculously fast. I still have full separation in quads and some still have cross striations in quads tho they're faint you can still see them and i'm eating 600+ carbs daily and no cardio... I'm kinda surprised how ripped up i am... but not complaining just means i'll have a lean bulk. :)

SizeUp

Awards
Back went well today got a little carried away did 22 sets in a hour lol
But weights kept heavy
Chins 5 sets
t-bars worked up to 6 plates x 10
underhand pulldowns 20, 16, 12, 10 reps
hs high row worked up to 4 pps x 10
chest supported t-bars plate x 20, 2plates x 16, 2 & a quarter x 12,12
didnt feel like writing it all lol but felt very strong today... and going as quick as i am i'm happy w/ the numbers

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
get it man, those tbars are ridiculous. lol. I can't wait til I can hit back heavy and hard again.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

benawesome

Awards
LOL yea they'll keeping going up. My metabolism is ridiculously fast. I still have full separation in quads and some still have cross striations in quads tho they're faint you can still see them and i'm eating 600+ carbs daily and no cardio... I'm kinda surprised how ripped up i am... but not complaining just means i'll have a lean bulk. :)
That is a ton of carbs for sure! Hell nothing wrong with a lean bulk that is for sure! Sounds like a really good rebound for you

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low fat ? Or you just keep the fats minimal?