MY NEW STACK!!! SD+EPI...HARD STUFF

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i was up to 1400 mg on stano after cycle, stayed at. 1000mg on cycle

Porrabolan

Awards
Hello guys!!! long time no see ya! haha. Today i've received my blood and urine test results and all is perfect and ready to go, so I will be starting the cycle as soon as I get the little stuff that i haven't bought already. I should buy the dermacrine and the cycle support for the cycle no later than tomorrow. Can I began de sd and then add the dermacrine when it arrives or better all stacked together since the first time?
thx people!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Hello guys!!! long time no see ya! haha. Today i've received my blood and urine test results and all is perfect and ready to go, so I will be starting the cycle as soon as I get the little stuff that i haven't bought already. I should buy the dermacrine and the cycle support for the cycle no later than tomorrow. Can I began de sd and then add the dermacrine when it arrives or better all stacked together since the first time?
thx people!
What's good brotha, very glad to hear things came back normal, but before you hop on your cycle let's make sure you have the main things first and given some wiggle room (depending on how long it takes to get certain items), we can get you up and running.

Yes, def get dermacrin that is going to help you out a lot while on cycle and just use it as long as you're on cycle. As soon as you're done with your cycle, you're not using dermacrin during PCT. Yes, get the cycle support as well, definitely should have those things on hand when running SD.

Before you start your cycle, do a 2 week pre-load your liv-52 and Hawthrone Berry; this is pretty important.

Next when you start your cycle, let me see which support you will purchase and from there we can see if we need to keep the Liv-52 and HB; I think you should be good without the extra, but better safe than sorry. I'd would recommend stacking dermacrin and SD together and running them together throughout your cycle. Essentially, you want to stack dermacrin, SD, cycle support.

Every four to five hours separate between dose/cycle support:
Wake up, wash your chest and upper shoulders or take a shower and then apply the dermacrin to those areas; you might read this DO NOT PUT IT ON YOUR SACK! Hahah sorry but you wouldn't believe how many times I got asked that. I don't know what time you eat and what not, but this is an example:

Dermacrin first thing you wake up
10am -- breakfast with SD and fish oil
2 or 3pm -- lunch/snack/empty stomach (better w/ food and/or good snack): support supplements
7 or 8pm -- dinner with SD and fish oil
12 -- 1 am -- snack/empty stomach (prefer with light meal/snack): support supplements

Of course your hours may change and you'll have to setup a good regiment where you'll be able to hit all of your doses and don't be afraid to take them with you and take em when you're out; it's a vitamin, hahah you know what I mean. Other than that, I think you look just about set, but I have to stress that you have all the essential on hand and to have everything you need sometime not too long ago starting this. Drink 1.5-2 gallons of water and on top of that have something with electrolytes and get in a good amount of fiber. Any other questions post em here or PM and keep us updated on this one.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Whoops and of course the most important part will be your pct, make sure you have your nolva, test booster, daa and something with trib/fadogia in there and if you can stretch out a bit more money, I would also recommend getting formasurge or something with formestane in there. Gotta go harder in PCT and make sure you keep all those gains you could get from SD.

Porrabolan

Awards
hey guys! today i've just started the cycle, taking 10mg sd preworkout, tomorrow i'll start with the 20mg dose. I've just ordered the dermacrine so it will take about a week to be on my hands, i think that is not going to be a problem being only week at 20mg sd ED without de dermacrine. Finally I didn't ordered the cycle support because I don't want to expend so much money and I already had some good stuff intracicle. Tomorrow i'll go for NAC 600mg wich i will take once i bump tp 30mg. I'm taking 6 pills of liv52 ED, 2g of hawthorn berry, 1 cap p5p (prolactine issues), 2g glucosamine ,5g msm, 2g chorondrotin, !0g fish oil, multi, 2g vitC and 100mg of potassium. I kept the taurine in case i need it. So i think thats all...now train hard and eat huge!!lil

schedule:

8.30am 45g protein shake + 120g oats

11.00am 4 slices of wheat bread (120g) with 100g turkey + 3 scoops bcaa xtend

14.15. 100g rice or 120 pasta with 200g of chicken/ beef + almonds +yogurt

16.30 pre workout: berries, banana or pinneaple with almonds and fish oil for the sd. + 3 scoops bcaas xtend

17.15workout

18.50 post workout: 60g protein shake + 1 white bread sandwich with honey+1 wheat bread sandwich with 50g of turkey

21.30. lil salad + 60g rice + 250g fish + almonds + yogur

23.30 45g protein shake + big peanut butter sandwich with wheat rice!

and that's all...all the weights are before cooking.what do dou thing?? good enough?

SinX

SinX

Awards
hey guys! today i've just started the cycle, taking 10mg sd preworkout, tomorrow i'll start with the 20mg dose. I've just ordered the dermacrine so it will take about a week to be on my hands, i think that is not going to be a problem being only week at 20mg sd ED without de dermacrine. Finally I didn't ordered the cycle support because I don't want to expend so much money and I already had some good stuff intracicle. Tomorrow i'll go for NAC 600mg wich i will take once i bump tp 30mg. I'm taking 6 pills of liv52 ED, 2g of hawthorn berry, 1 cap p5p (prolactine issues), 2g glucosamine ,5g msm, 2g chorondrotin, !0g fish oil, multi, 2g vitC and 100mg of potassium. I kept the taurine in case i need it. So i think thats all...now train hard and eat huge!!lil

schedule:

8.30am 45g protein shake + 120g oats

11.00am 4 slices of wheat bread (120g) with 100g turkey + 3 scoops bcaa xtend

14.15. 100g rice or 120 pasta with 200g of chicken/ beef + almonds +yogurt

16.30 pre workout: berries, banana or pinneaple with almonds and fish oil for the sd. + 3 scoops bcaas xtend

17.15workout

18.50 post workout: 60g protein shake + 1 white bread sandwich with honey+1 wheat bread sandwich with 50g of turkey

21.30. lil salad + 60g rice + 250g fish + almonds + yogur

23.30 45g protein shake + big peanut butter sandwich with wheat rice!

and that's all...all the weights are before cooking.what do dou thing?? good enough?
Rushing out of the gates with this, but alright let's go over a few things since you've already started. A week shouldn't be too bad, it's going to help out in a lot of areas. Sometimes, spending a bit more money to make sure you're protected, isn't a bad idea man; I know it's costly, but we'll add a couple of things to what you have to complement it all together.

Get in that good amount of NAC and take in MT as well (depending on your liv 52, is it himalaya? As long as your bottle has dosages on it, that's fine); if the HB you have is 565 mg, don't hit 2k from the get go due to it will initially raise your BP for a bit of time. You should be good with 10g of fish oil; I mean you're taking in 10x the normal dosage, but depending on several things you may not need that high of a dosage. 3g taurine before w/o if you start to notice back/calf pumps and also get in a good source of potassium (either 2 banana's a day/pill form); I feel like I write that in almost every PH outline/cycle suggestion, because it really helps out.

Diet looks good, add more vegetables, drink loads and loads of water, train hard as fck and you'll be made. Just listen to your body and try to check your bp if you can; if you can as well to make certain you're taking care of your body get blood work halfway through the cycle and after PCT. Halfway through the cycle don't freakout if you do/don't get blood/depending on the results don't hit the panic button; wait till a bit after PCT to get it checked again and you'll be fine. Everyone is different, can't stress that enough, just because one person recovered quicker and better than someone else, doesn't mean it will happen for another person. Keep us updated whenever you can and best of luck!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Also you may get headaches for the first few days, if that persists it could be a spike in your BP, so certain things like celery seed extract, the HB (reasonable doses and may even cause headaches from the beginning). Don't abuse advil, nothing with para in it as well, all that will do is add extra stress to your liver and kidneys.

If you can I would highly recommend getting red yeast rice for cholesterol and having oatmeal/cheerios will aid in lowering that too. I re-read everything you have on hand and pick up some magnesium for your pct as well (make sure you get in a good amount of potassium/magnesium/healthy amount of sodium, don't go crazy with sodium though, on top of everything you have; you may need to get a few more things along the way, but we'll play it by ear and see and you'll be good to go).

Porrabolan

Awards
ok I'm down to 1g HB ed, and probably i'll down to 8g de fish oil I take lots of fish oil because my knees tend to be painful. Thanks again Sinx

SinX

SinX

Awards
ok I'm down to 1g HB ed, and probably i'll down to 8g de fish oil I take lots of fish oil because my knees tend to be painful. Thanks again Sinx
No worries bro and I feel ya on that, I hit between 5-6g of fish oil and it helps out a lot in conjunction with other supps.

Porrabolan

Awards
hi!! it's said to say but i had to stop the sd cycle at the third day because i caught some stomach virus and i wasn't feeling very well. May be it's been the fact of trying to eat so much. I'm thinking in keeping the sd and the dermacrine till july and run the epistane in about one week or two because i'm not going to stack it with tren it. I run it before at 40 for 6w long, so now i plan to do 40/40/40/50/50/50...do you think tamoxifen is really needed for pct or just the DAA? That's not a final decission it's something that i'm thinking because running the epi after the sd will be shieet.
thx!!

SinX

SinX

Awards
hi!! it's said to say but i had to stop the sd cycle at the third day because i caught some stomach virus and i wasn't feeling very well. May be it's been the fact of trying to eat so much. I'm thinking in keeping the sd and the dermacrine till july and run the epistane in about one week or two because i'm not going to stack it with tren it. I run it before at 40 for 6w long, so now i plan to do 40/40/40/50/50/50...do you think tamoxifen is really needed for pct or just the DAA? That's not a final decission it's something that i'm thinking because running the epi after the sd will be shieet.
thx!!
my bad its been a few days, but did you stop the cycle? You can't quit after picking up a bug, that's one of the most common sides; I caught several bugs and sever water contamination poisoning and still pushed through. If you quit just after a few days, run the DAA and a test booster, save your serm; no point in using that for an underdosed amount of SD and you'll be alright bro.

Porrabolan

Awards
hey!! yes i had quit after to days of sd... no need for daa or test booster. When dermacrine got home (last wednesday) i put 4 pumps (i dont know if i should bump to 5) and 30mg of pro epi by dragon nutrition ED. After one week i'm going up the dose to 40 and then to 50 or even 60 (30/40/50/50/50/60) and i'll buy another boutle of dermacrine. Pct will be daa 3.5 for 5w and tamoxifen 20/20/10/10 with all the other sups that i was planning to put on sd..the sd cycle will have to wait till july-august.

SinX

SinX

Awards
No doubt so you've switched from SD to EPI, alright no doubt, same rules pretty much apply when it comes to supps and timing of taking epi/support supps. Just be careful going up to 60 and listen to your body; as long as you don't go crazy with the derma you should have more than enough for 1 cycle. I have a bottle of transderm that I used between 4-5 pumps everyday for nearly 8 weeks and still have a good amount, I wouldn't suggest running it that long, because you'll notice some slight estrogenic effects, either way keep us updated and best of luck.

Porrabolan

Awards
hey sinX, there's only 130 pumps in my dermacrine...so at 4-5 pumps a day it's not longer than 4weeks... i will continue at 4 till i up the dose to 50mg. I'll be very careful if i up the dose to 60, maybe adding some NAC. No way I'm doing more than 8w of derma...i think i will do 6-7w.
I will be telling my feelings about this cycle but the epi is going to take its time to kick...about a week and a half more or so.

SinX

SinX

Awards
hey sinX, there's only 130 pumps in my dermacrine...so at 4-5 pumps a day it's not longer than 4weeks... i will continue at 4 till i up the dose to 50mg. I'll be very careful if i up the dose to 60, maybe adding some NAC. No way I'm doing more than 8w of derma...i think i will do 6-7w.
I will be telling my feelings about this cycle but the epi is going to take its time to kick...about a week and a half more or so.
No doubt yeah be careful hitting 60 and 50 some say is an incredible feeling. Definitely use any support supplements you have, it will still put stress on your organs; granted not nearly as much as SD, but still. Nah don't pull a me and run that for 8 weeks +, you'll definitely get bloat and after a good run of strong libido it'll crash a bit; just don't go crazy with it and you'll be alright. You'll also know when that epi kicks in and on top of that when you hit your sweet spot, it's gonna feel great.