sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
gonna take a look at the stretching , thanks for the tip rodja

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
so im starting a log for BBS up soon hopefully once i recieve the goods and ive revamped my routine to fit in with my school schedule which blows btw so heres my split and routine , does it look like too much volume?

Monday-Arms
Close grip bench 20,20,15,10
Weighted dips 20,20,15,10,8
Tri ext 3x10
BBcurl 15,3x10,8
Preacher curl 3x10
one arm curls 4x10
hammer curl 3x10
Zottman 2x10
skull crushers 2x15

tuesday-shoulders

Standing OH press 1x15,3x10,2x8
A1 Side lat raise 5x10
A2 front raises 5x10
B1 Arnolds 5x10
B2 Shrugs 5x10
Reverse flyes 5x10

wednesday-Chest
A1 DB PRESS 20,15,10,8
A2 DB flye 15,10,10,8
DC chest stretch
same superset but 2 sets of 10 inclin
Bench 2x10,8,8,2
Pec dec 20,15,15,10
Machine press 1 burnout set

Thursday-legs

squats 1x15, 3x10,2x8,1x20
front squats 2x10
leg press 1x15,2x10,2x8,1x20
walking bb lunge 40
leg curl 2x15,2x10,1x8
leg Ext 2x15,2x10,1x8
Calf work

Friday-cardio or rest

saturday-back
Seated Cable row 15,15,10
Lat Pulldown 15,15,12,10
One arm DB row 15,3x10,8
Deads 10,10,8,4,15
25 Pullups

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
so ive put on a bit more weight, and ive been really trying to develop my back thickness, the first pic is a month ago and the 2nd one is today does it look like my back is getting thicker?

i kno ive gained some fat too but the fat to muscle ratio isnt bad

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would say it looks slightly thicker.. What is your weight at now? Send me your back workout in a PM.. I may be able to modify it to your liking; I got my back uber thick, real quick..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, saw the back outline above. Take out cable rows and add in bent over rows. Replace the pullups with weighted pullups. Deads are great. Alternate the single arm db row with T-bar rows.. That will get you a thick back mate ;)...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
u mean switch the order of chest and leg routines? the reason i do it like that is because monday wednesday i lift at 7 am before my 1st class so i dont have very much time and my leg routine takes longer then chest routine.

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
Definite improvement - especially mid-back. Upper as well. Lats also showing improvement.
Keep up the good work!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:bigok:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. i just deadlifted 300 this past saturday :head:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know you know alot about training, but anytime i feel like i want a fresh start, ill do the 5x5 for a month or so then continue with a bodybuilding workout program. and bro, u can use fat, so dont be afraid of ice cream or a big mac

mvrk1

Awards
Looks like you've definitely made progress, man. Keep it up!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you could somehow push your chest day further away from your arms and shoulders day, it would be very beneficial to you.. Maybe make that a rest day and move the chest lift to one of the other rest days.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
right now i have a break in between chest and arm day, idk what my old post said but currently my split is like this

Monday-arms
Tuesday-legs
wednesday-chest
Thursday-shoulders
Friday-cardio
Saturday-back
Sunday-rest

which days would u change?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
right now i have a break in between chest and arm day, idk what my old post said but currently my split is like this

Monday-arms
Tuesday-legs
wednesday-chest
Thursday-shoulders
Friday-cardio
Saturday-back
Sunday-rest

which days would u change?

I'd look into Hypertrophy Specific Training
3 Full body days a week, all based on compound movements.

I love the science behind it, makes you rethink training splits hitting muscles once a week.
The first time I used it, I putt on mass while cutting.

I know you know your stuff, I've read alot of your posts. :cheers:
Where are you cals at right now?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
as of now my cals are around 3200 average, saturday is usually higher around 3600
monday-thursday 345 cho, 60-70 fat, 270 pro
Friday 75-100 cho, 150-185 fat, 270 pro
Saturday- 425-450 cho, 45-55 fat, 270 pro
Sunday same as Friday

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
so i weighed myself at the gym today after cardio and to my suprise i was 150.1 lbs. so i guess its time for a new log , next stop 175!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
ill post pics sometime this weekend hopefully. im still not big and definately not as sharp.

rook988

Awards
HOLY LIVER DAMAGE... that many Supps at once are doing a tax on your liver...

sub001

Awards
Good job man, but like others said, don't be afraid of a little fat. With your body type you shouldn't have a problem getting rid of it. The more bulk you get the more weight you can do and the more muscle tearing you'll have. I wish I did a cleaner bulk, but even with all the fat I gained my strength shot up. I didn't read through the whole thread but I saw all your supplements at first. Stick to the basics and just eat like a tank. I hate adding in too many supps. Take on empty stomach, take with water, take with juice, eat with a meal, take 13 minutes after eating a slice of toast, but don't eat carbs. Blah blah blah, it all gets so complicated. Protein, vitamins, creatine, and food! and maybe an energy booster pwo to get you going.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up bro, you got this (george lopez voice)

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
weighted pullups and deadlift really help by back get biger

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on reaching your goal and setting the bar even higher. I remember when I was 150 wearing clothes and set a goal of 175. Then set it at 195, then 205, then 225. The nice thing about fitness, is that it has really helped me with my confidence in all aspects of my life and made me a better person. I look forward to seeing you meet 175. Glad all your hard work has paid off.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established

getting there slowly but surely:AR15firing:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Work on tan bro! :D
Increase caloric intake, your muscle/fat ratio is good, and I doubt you would put on that much fat if any if you increased your caloric intake.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Increase caloric intake, your muscle/fat ratio is good, and I doubt you would put on that much fat if any if you increased your caloric intake.
trust me sanchez knows what hes doing :hump:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
haha im pretty damn white right now. probably going to use some melanotan 2 this summer so i can get pretty dark. im at 3500 cals 5 days 3000 1 day and 4000+ 1 day of the week. im still gaining roughly a half a lb per week so once i dont gain any weight or strength gains stop then thats when i add another 150-250 cals and adjust as i feel fit

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Good job dude
just read your sig and found it funny, im in the same exact situation.

but im surprised i havn't seen this thread. i'm very impressed with your progress and dedication. if you can keep this up im sure you can achieve any of your goals.