My first injectable cycle/ test E + Dbol

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Drop the winny. Im not familiar with etodolac unfortunately but i wouldnt risk ruining your liver taking vikes and methyls. Hope it gets better with a quickness, or you at least get really stoned on hydrocodone.
Howedo's girl prescribed me the Vicodin lol. She said I should be g2g on that so I'm soaring as we speak.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Well boys I hope I'm not out of commission for 2 long. Threw my back out on DL today. Started with them which I've never done and will never do again. Was thinking since I will be at my strongest I could maybe go for 405 today. Boy was I wrong. I warmed up with 135 for 2 sets of 10. Next set 225 which was light as hell and felt it pop on the 8 th rep. Not sure what happened the only thing I can think of is I didn't warm up properly. Haven't thrown my back out in over a year so guess I'm lucky it wasn't heavy! Vicodin is treating me good so we will see! Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well boys I hope I'm not out of commission for 2 long. Threw my back out on DL today. Started with them which I've never done and will never do again. Was thinking since I will be at my strongest I could maybe go for 405 today. Boy was I wrong. I warmed up with 135 for 2 sets of 10. Next set 225 which was light as hell and felt it pop on the 8 th rep. Not sure what happened the only thing I can think of is I didn't warm up properly. Haven't thrown my back out in over a year so guess I'm lucky it wasn't heavy! Vicodin is treating me good so we will see! Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.
Damn bro get that back healed up

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
That sucks bro! My cycle was full of injuries so I know how you feel. Rest up and get better!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
That sucks bro! My cycle was full of injuries so I know how you feel. Rest up and get better!
Heat ice .....repeat! Lol seems to be doing the trick. I've been lucky so far been injury free for over a year.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Heat ice .....repeat! Lol seems to be doing the trick. I've been lucky so far been injury free for over a year.
Injuries mean your old and its time to retire.

Enjoy them vikes. Get better soon to get back to slaying

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Injuries mean your old and its time to retire.

Enjoy them vikes. Get better soon to get back to slaying
****.....retire? Just getting started bro! Going to be killing back again mid next week. And vikes are precious commodities when ya mess something up! Test is running in 6th gear btw. Feeling jacked almost 24/7 now. Might have to skip back and legs for a week or so. Guess i will be training arms a lot this week.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
****.....retire? Just getting started bro! Going to be killing back again mid next week. And vikes are precious commodities when ya mess something up! Test is running in 6th gear btw. Feeling jacked almost 24/7 now. Might have to skip back and legs for a week or so. Guess i will be training arms a lot this week.
Good to hear bro. I felt the gears slip into about 3rd yesterday from pinning 375. :-D.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I'm jeolous of u guys, not sure what to exspect but ready for the test to kick in. Hit them arms hard bro ur back will b back quickly.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'm jeolous of u guys, not sure what to exspect but ready for the test to kick in. Hit them arms hard bro ur back will b back quickly.
Thanks bro! Yeah feeling a lot better. Main reason is I'm getting smarter and know now when I do something wrong or if I tweak something to stop immediately. Back in the day I would just say **** it and keep going. Off day today back at it tomorrow.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Thanks bro! Yeah feeling a lot better. Main reason is I'm getting smarter and know now when I do something wrong or if I tweak something to stop immediately. Back in the day I would just say **** it and keep going. Off day today back at it tomorrow.
I here ya there bro, tweeked mine a bit the other day, rest is the best medicine. Helps to have some vikes too haha

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys for an update, changed up my routine for a week or so. Started an almost full body workout, which yesterday consisted of leg press, extensions, lat pull downs, machine rows, bench dips, and forearm curls. Today will be leg curls, good mornings, shoulder press, rear delt flys, shrugs and some type of db curl. As U can see a lot of machines and lighter exercises. My body is just falling apart. My elbows are killing me. My forearm is on fire if I go heavy on anything and my back is still tweaked. Years of heavy lifting on a pretty small frame is starting to take its toll I think. I know for next cycle I will take a good 2 weeks off prob before I start a cycle again. Any thoughts on exercises I can do to strength my joints or any advice appreciated!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ok guys for an update, changed up my routine for a week or so. Started an almost full body workout, which yesterday consisted of leg press, extensions, lat pull downs, machine rows, bench dips, and forearm curls. Today will be leg curls, good mornings, shoulder press, rear delt flys, shrugs and some type of db curl. As U can see a lot of machines and lighter exercises. My body is just falling apart. My elbows are killing me. My forearm is on fire if I go heavy on anything and my back is still tweaked. Years of heavy lifting on a pretty small frame is starting to take its toll I think. I know for next cycle I will take a good 2 weeks off prob before I start a cycle again. Any thoughts on exercises I can do to strength my joints or any advice appreciated!
Think u will like the full body workout bro, its good to change up. I'm not sure what excercises would b good for ur joints though. What about decca lol

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Bump to make sure OP aint dead...

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Bump to make sure OP aint dead...
Haha ain't dead bro just been in a lot of pain lately. Old mans joints are killing him! ;) had a killer chest workout today felt like super man.
Here goes......

Flat bb bench
Wu 2 sets 135-15
185-10
205-10
225-10
235-8
245-5
265-5
275-5

Incline bb (wide grip all sets guillotine)
2 sets 135-12
155-10
175-10
205-10
225-5

Db flys
35-10
40-10
45-10
50-10
55-8
60-6

Cable flys super set with bw pull ups
3 sets of 10

Done! Completely tore up haven't been able to lift that heavy in awhile. Recently bought an elbow wrap and seems to keep my elbow warm. Also been taking glucosimene and msm( natural anti- inflammatory). Seems to be helping. Test is running at an all time high . Feel super human in the gym. Tomorrow I will hit back if my elbow is g2g!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Haha ain't dead bro just been in a lot of pain lately. Old mans joints are killing him! ;) had a killer chest workout today felt like super man.
Here goes......

Flat bb bench
Wu 2 sets 135-15
185-10
205-10
225-10
235-8
245-5
265-5
275-5

Incline bb (wide grip all sets guillotine)
2 sets 135-12
155-10
175-10
205-10
225-5

Db flys
35-10
40-10
45-10
50-10
55-8
60-6

Cable flys super set with bw pull ups
3 sets of 10

Done! Completely tore up haven't been able to lift that heavy in awhile. Recently bought an elbow wrap and seems to keep my elbow warm. Also been taking glucosimene and msm( natural anti- inflammatory). Seems to be helping. Test is running at an all time high . Feel super human in the gym. Tomorrow I will hit back if my elbow is g2g!
Nice lifts bro! Take care of urself but keep killing it too lol

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Been awhile since I've posted! Main reason is my lifts have been normal to lighter higher reps due to dry joints. Had to stop the winny it was drying me out like crazy. Elbows were hurting on days I did t even train.

Chest and tris today!

Bb flat bench
2 sets 135-15 wu
185-12
225-10
240-10
275-1
315-1 pr guy at the gym spotted me said he only had 2 fingers on the bar so I'll take it!

Incline bb
135-15
160-12
185-10
205-10

Incline db flys
30-10
35-8
40-8

Parallel bar dips superman style
Bw 2 sets of 12

Weighted p bar dips
45 lb plate 2 sets of 12

J&m's bb
95-10
115-10
135-8
Drop set
95-max

V bar cable press downs
4 sets of 10
Went up to 170lb on the stack then
Did a 3 set drop

Felt good finally! No pain anywhere. I took the last 3 days off which was tough to do cause I hate not going but I feel better and recovered.
Still hovering around 186-191 lbs.
Will post some pics soon!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been awhile since I've posted! Main reason is my lifts have been normal to lighter higher reps due to dry joints. Had to stop the winny it was drying me out like crazy. Elbows were hurting on days I did t even train.

Chest and tris today!

Bb flat bench
2 sets 135-15 wu
185-12
225-10
240-10
275-1
315-1 pr guy at the gym spotted me said he only had 2 fingers on the bar so I'll take it!

Incline bb
135-15
160-12
185-10
205-10

Incline db flys
30-10
35-8
40-8

Bw 2 sets of 12

Weighted p bar dips
45 lb plate 2 sets of 12

J&m's bb
95-10
115-10
135-8
Drop set
95-max

V bar cable press downs
4 sets of 10
Did a 3 set drop

Felt good finally! No pain anywhere. I took the last 3 days off which was tough to do cause I hate not going but I feel better and recovered.
Wow winny really did a number on you broski...I've been having crazy heartburn today idk what that's about just odd

msrider

msrider

Awards

Chest and tris today!

Bb flat bench
2 sets 135-15 wu
185-12
225-10
240-10
275-1

Incline bb
135-15
160-12
185-10
205-10

Incline db flys
30-10
35-8
40-8

Bw 2 sets of 12

Weighted p bar dips
45 lb plate 2 sets of 12

J&m's bb
95-10
115-10
135-8
Drop set
95-max

V bar cable press downs
4 sets of 10
Did a 3 set drop

Awesome lifts bro! Sounds like ur strength is still good. Keep killing it! Good to have ya back!

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
FU*KS GOING ON!!!

Hear someone was having fun WITHOUT me. I want me some test. Probably pin next cycle.

....and did I see someone here with a belly button tat? lol hahahaha

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
191lbs? Beast bro!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Back and bi's today felt great!

Bb rows
Wu 2 sets of 135
155-12
185-12
205-10
225-8

Machine rows (one arm)
4 sets of 12
Went up to 150lb pr with one arm

Rope pulls
6 sets of 12
Started at 100 went up to 235 (whole stack)

Standing db curls
3 sets 10 reps
25-35-40

Incline db curls
3 sets with 30lb db really squeezed with slow negatives

Cable curls
3 sets 12 reps
85-115

Still feeling tightness in my left forearm starting at my elbow and extending down to my wrists. Using an elbow wrap but still a lot of pain so i still have to go light on arms!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Back and bi's today felt great!

Bb rows
Wu 2 sets of 135
155-12
185-12
205-10
225-8

Machine rows (one arm)
4 sets of 12
Went up to 150lb pr with one arm

Rope pulls
6 sets of 12
Started at 100 went up to 235 (whole stack)

Standing db curls
3 sets 10 reps
25-35-40

Incline db curls
3 sets with 30lb db really squeezed with slow negatives

Cable curls
3 sets 12 reps
85-115

Still feeling tightness in my left forearm starting at my elbow and extending down to my wrists. Using an elbow wrap but still a lot of pain so i still have to go light on arms!
impressive lifts bro

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No update for a while. How's it going bro? Cycles about done isn't it?