• RockStar
  • Established
Dude awesome line you have in between your pecs!!!! I'm mad jelly

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Dude awesome line you have in between your pecs!!!! I'm mad jelly
Thanks bro! Actually it's the first time I have ever seen that much separation. Must be the wonderful pink candies I'm eating! ;)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smashin sh*t son! And just think the test isn't even close to kicking in yet. Keep killin it bro. Reading your log makes me jealous I didn't kick start mine haha

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Smashin sh*t son! And just think the test isn't even close to kicking in yet. Keep killin it bro. Reading your log makes me jealous I didn't kick start mine haha
Yeah saw your post on wishing you had started with a kickstart. Wouldn't worry most if any gains of dbol will be negligible anyways. I think we are pinning close to the same time. 3rd pin tomorrow. Should start to see the test in a couple more weeks. Looking forward to it.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea we are. I have my 3rd pin today.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Well gentlemen it's been awhile since I posted. Taking my fourth pin tonight. Looking forward to it. Hitting legs in an hour or so hope to tear them up. Will update later this evening!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Kill that shït! Legs motivation for you!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iJt_AJ80N_I
Dorian and Chris? 2 bad ass mofos. Talk about killing it.

Well had a great leg day but like I stated earlier legs are seriously lagging. Did squat a personal best last night 225. Not a ton of weight but my ass touches my ankles on every set. I take it to the hole on every set and have never done a half rep or just to parallel, always way below parallel. Did 7 sets of squats if you want to count the warm up set of 135 and the end set of 105. Laugh all you want but that drop set to 105 almost killed me. Got 12 reps though.

Good mornings
Leg press
Extensions
Curls
Seated calf raises

Chest tonight.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

Well had a great leg day but like I stated earlier legs are seriously lagging. Did squat a personal best last night 225. Not a ton of weight but my ass touches my ankles on every set. I take it to the hole on every set and have never done a half rep or just to parallel, always way below parallel. Did 7 sets of squats if you want to count the warm up set of 135 and the end set of 105. Laugh all you want but that drop set to 105 almost killed me. Got 12 reps though.

Good mornings
Leg press
Extensions
Curls
Seated calf raises

Chest tonight.
Don't worry bro the weight will come up, going ass to ground blows your legs up, I love it.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards

Good mornings
Leg press
Extensions
Curls
Seated calf raises

Chest tonight.
try a "widowmaker" set. go as heavy as you can and grind out 20 reps. doesnt matter if you need to stop to breathe or whatever during your set, dont need a specific tempo, so you can go heavier than you'd do for a set of 20 at at 2-0-1 tempo or whatever it is that you follow. Sh*t burns worse than that thing i took penicillin for a while back, BUT i've been incorporating them for a month and a half and im seeing even more progress.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
try a "widowmaker" set. go as heavy as you can and grind out 20 reps. doesnt matter if you need to stop to breathe or whatever during your set, dont need a specific tempo, so you can go heavier than you'd do for a set of 20 at at 2-0-1 tempo or whatever it is that you follow. Sh*t burns worse than that thing i took penicillin for a while back, BUT i've been incorporating them for a month and a half and im seeing even more progress.
You talking last set? 70% of 1 rep max or would that be to heavy?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
You talking last set? 70% of 1 rep max or would that be to heavy?
i honestly dont go off of my 1 rep max ever... i fight a log book. like last monday i hit 405 for my heavy set on squats, a to a. next week i'll shoot for 410. I did my widowmaker at 225. Next week Im looking for 230.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
i honestly dont go off of my 1 rep max ever... i fight a log book. like last monday i hit 405 for my heavy set on squats, a to a. next week i'll shoot for 410. I did my widowmaker at 225. Next week Im looking for 230.
and thats keeping my rep count the same btw

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
That's sick. I use to use a log book but stopped many years ago. Maybe I'll start it back up. Inspiration is motivation,

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
That's sick. I use to use a log book but stopped many years ago. Maybe I'll start it back up. Inspiration is motivation,
Its helpful as all hell. you can track your gains and exercises. i usually hop on a scale once a week and see where i'm at and log that in as well. My goal is to always beat the log book. weather its in reps, weight or both. It'll help really see what the dbol and test are doing for you too..

jeep95yj

Awards
Any particular reason you are doing a 10-12 wk cycle instead of 2 shorter burst cycles? I'm not saying 10-12 is too long just trying to decide for myself which way to go. Good luck bro.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Any particular reason you are doing a 10-12 wk cycle instead of 2 shorter burst cycles? I'm not saying 10-12 is too long just trying to decide for myself which way to go. Good luck bro.
Well usually the shortest cycle on a long ester is 10 weeks. Was originally going to go with prop eod at 100 mg for 8 weeks but I'm glad I didn't go that route. Not that I mind pining just eod would prob really put a damper on my workouts and work in general. As of now I'm limping around my job haha. The pain we endure to grow. Thanks man.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Its helpful as all hell. you can track your gains and exercises. i usually hop on a scale once a week and see where i'm at and log that in as well. My goal is to always beat the log book. weather its in reps, weight or both. It'll help really see what the dbol and test are doing for you too..
True! I always use to do it. I think you've convinced me I will start a log tonight. Then its game on.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hit legs today and did a progressive overload. Also added in a widow maker thanks to one of my buds. Added 2,675 lbs on squat today with just a few extra reps on every set. Here is how it went down.

AA every set!!!!
Set 1 wu 95-10
Set 2 135-10
Set 3 185-8
Set 4 205-7
Set 5 225-5
Wm 115-15....yeah I know not 20 reps but I promise next time 20 no matter what.

Feel my chicken legs are getting stronger. Weight is up almost 8 lbs, I think my weight is actually more like 12lbs up cause when I logged it was def at night after all the food and water during the day. Anyways at 186 lbs. my gut is def growing bloot is showing but honestly I don't care. Just going to eat then eat some more. Water retention should go down after stopping dbol in 2 weeks or so.

Thinking of upping my dose of test to 750mg a week for week 6-12? Anyone got any thoughts? Do it big? Winny can also be obtained for the last 4 weeks?

Chest and tris tomorrow!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd honestly stay at 500 until your gains slow down bro. Maybe weeks 8-12 bump it up if needed. Either way keep killin it bro

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Chest and tri's today felt awesome. Still slightly worried about my shoulder but no problems today but kept it kinda light on bench.

Flat bench bb
Wu- 2 sets of 135-10
Set 1- 185-10
Set 2- 225-10
Set 3- 225-10
Set 4- 225-10 drop set to 135-20 reps

Incline bb (guillotine press)
135-12
135-12
135-12
135-20

Incline db flys
25-12
35-10
40-10
50-8

Dips
2 sets of 12 superman style

J&m's
4 sets 95-12

Rope push downs
6 Descending sets Till failure

Just weighed in at 188 up between 10-14lbs

sdlow

Awards
Abit late but im in, Going to run a similar cycle soon and very interested to see how you go looks like your smashing it man keep it up!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Abit late but im in, Going to run a similar cycle soon and very interested to see how you go looks like your smashing it man keep it up!
Thanks man, and good to have you along for the ride!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Back and tris today. Back workout was incredible feeling strong as hell. Started with pull ups bw for 12 then got out my chain belt and added a 10lb plate for 10. Then threw on a 25lb plate for 10. Not enough so went to a 35lb plate.... Got 8. Then said **** it and threw on a 45lb plate and got another 8. Felt super human. Started my tris with bench dips, honestly strong as hell on bench dips usually go as heavy as 4 plates on my lap ( have done 5 plates) could barely do 15 reps with my bw due to the pump in my tris. Got 4 sets of 15 with bw.

Tomorrow legs!!!!!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Mowing the yard yesterday and barely made it threw due to extreme lower back pumps. Just wondering is this the dbol at 50 for the last 3 weeks or the test? Almost done with the dbol will these pretty much stay with me the whole cycle? Or will they taper down after I stop the oral?

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
Mowing the yard yesterday and barely made it threw due to extreme lower back pumps. Just wondering is this the dbol at 50 for the last 3 weeks or the test? Almost done with the dbol will these pretty much stay with me the whole cycle? Or will they taper down after I stop the oral?
dbol; do you have any taurine on hand for the pumps?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
dbol; do you have any taurine on hand for the pumps?
I've read taurine helps might have to pick some up. But was wondering does an increase level of test in the system cause the back pumps or is it just some orals?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I've read taurine helps might have to pick some up. But was wondering does an increase level of test in the system cause the back pumps or is it just some orals?
I think orals are typically the culprit for back pumps. Nutra planet has cheap bulk taurine powder

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I think orals are typically the culprit for back pumps. Nutra planet has cheap bulk taurine powder
I got about 4 more days left on the dbol then test only. I will hold off and see how it feels. Thanks bro!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Legs today warmed up in the tread mill 15% incline for 10 min

Squats
135-10
135-10
185-10
225-8
165-10
135-10

Leg e
3 sets up to 190

Leg curls
3 sets can't remember the weight

Stiff leg dead lifts
Db 3-12 65 lb db

Legs are pretty sore. On my 8th pin today. PiP is non issue now. Been slacking on my log going to try to start adding a little more info.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like leg strength is coming along pretty good man keep killin it!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Looks like leg strength is coming along pretty good man keep killin it!
Thanks bro! Yeah legs are coming along.

Arms today went like this;

Wu bb 2-10
Preacher curls
65-10
85-10
85-10

Db curls(alternating)
30-12
35-10
40-10
45-8

J&m's (triceps) Barbell
95-15
115-15
135-15
155-12
155-12
All pr on these have never gone that heavy

Overhead tricep extensions SS with cable curls
4sets

Arms were seriously pumped. Cold they are about 17 1/2 inches. Was to late measuring them with a pump when I got home. Had to get food. Last day of dbol today :( very sad. Honestly don't even notice the dbol anymore I think the test is running super high in my body now. I've taken crazy orals before but have never felt this good in the gym. Weight is holding steady between 188-191.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
its definitely orals that cause backpumps..the the dbol is passing through the kidneys.taurine might not help..barely tooo the edge off of my back pump\. if they get too bad just lower the dose a little

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
its definitely orals that cause backpumps..the the dbol is passing through the kidneys.taurine might not help..barely tooo the edge off of my back pump\. if they get too bad just lower the dose a little
Thanks man yeah not even sweating them now. Dbol is over today. Plus my pain tolerance is pretty high when it comes to my body. For some reason somethings always breaking down and I just keep hitting it. Prob be a broken down old man by the time I'm 50 though.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thanks bro! Yeah legs are coming along.

Arms today went like this;

Wu bb 2-10
Preacher curls
65-10
85-10
85-10

Db curls(alternating)
30-12
35-10
40-10
45-8

J&m's (triceps) Barbell
95-15
115-15
135-15
155-12
155-12
All pr on these have never gone that heavy

Overhead tricep extensions SS with cable curls
4sets

Arms were seriously pumped. Cold they are about 17 1/2 inches. Was to late measuring them with a pump when I got home. Had to get food. Last day of dbol today :( very sad. Honestly don't even notice the dbol anymore I think the test is running super high in my body now. I've taken crazy orals before but have never felt this good in the gym. Weight is holding steady between 188-191.
Beast mode for sure bro. Love the PRs. I think I'm gonna cave in and start my cycle early. Im worse than a kid at christmas.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Beast mode for sure bro. Love the PRs. I think I'm gonna cave in and start my cycle early. Im worse than a kid at christmas.
Thanks bro! And I don't blame ya starting early. That **** in your night stand is whispering" here I am, give me a try, just a taste " haha ;)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thanks bro! And I don't blame ya starting early. That **** in your night stand is whispering" here I am, give me a try, just a taste " haha ;)
Pins will be here monday...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Haha so your not waiting? Nice cant wait to see what happens. Bro you gotta be stoked. Cycle looks nasty.
absolutely stoked. f waiting. I waited 26 years to play with gear.