My first cycle ever and first log ever!

Bryandb1186

Awards
So I'm new to logging and cycling so here we go... I'm 6'1" 188 pounds and 27 years old. I work at a gym so it's really easy for me to workout just about every day. I'm doing a 60 day cycle of Finiflex 1 Alpha, post cycled with Pure Test. I,m consuming about a gram of protein per pound. This is my first log so feel free to critique with constructive and encouraging thoughts. Judging from my first blog some people on here can have an ego trip... This is not the page to trash, just leave if your not serious ... So here is my workout for my first day. I was NASM certified so I have been preparing for this cycle since January...
So warm up 5 minutes
Core: hanging inverted sit ups 2 sets 12 reps
Pike on bosh ball 2 sets 15 reps
Serritas pull overs on nous ball 2 sets 12 reps.
Floor windmills 2 sets 12 reps
Monday 02/24/2014 Chest and Tricepts
4 sets per body group 6 reps 80 percent max
Dumbbell flat bench 75 pounds
Incline barbell 195
Decline dumbbell 80 per arm
Dips body weight only
Overhead tris extensions single arm
Tricepts machine

By the way I'm taking Finiflex 1 Alpha for my first cycle 2 caps a day and fish oil for support. Happy reading!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whats the goal?

Bryandb1186

Awards
I'd like to cut my body fat down to less then 8 percent. I'm at 12 right now and put on around 5 pounds of muscle. I'm at 188 right now

Bryandb1186

Awards
So I'm thinking about 3 sets 12 reps next week or 4 sets 8 reps next week, which do you think would be better. The following week 3 sets 10 and the last week 6 reps 4 sets the second month I'm thinking about doing power level super sets

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Protein intake needs to come up more.

Bryandb1186

Awards
How many grams of protein should I intake a day if I'm 188.?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many grams of protein should I intake a day if I'm 188.?
Shoot for 250 - 275. But it can be hard to hit your protein for the day of you're not paying attention, I've found if I overestimate then I rarely fall short.

Bryandb1186

Awards
So day 3 was epic. I have nt worked my legs like I did today for close to 4 years. I used the old excuse well I have pain in my knees... Well today I said the hell with it and I worked it out anyways and worked through it. Amped up my protein intake to 200 grams today big change. Since I knew I have a lower body imbalance I increased my reps to 10 stuck with 4 sets with 80 percent of max. Here was my formula today
Life fitness leg press machine 250
Life fitness leg curls 125
Free motion squat 160
45 degree back extensions with 45 plate
Calf machine

Before I got started I did hanging leg lifts, ISO one legged leg ups lying down, pikes with a bosu ball and sir rituals pull overs on a bosu ball. After I did the mts ab machine 3 sets of 15 80 pounds. Overall impression of first serious leg workout, blown a way! My logic is to build up my slow twitch muscles again in my knees and work through the pain until it doesn't hurt anymore.
Know I'm thinking about stacking my first 1 alpha cycle with pure test, not sure if it would make a difference really.