About to start my first cycle....suggestions? Logging everything

srb2112

Awards
Hey guys, I finally was able to get my hands on another bottle of Andromass and androenhance.

My cycle will consist of 6Andromass, 3 androhard and Androenhance.

My goal is to add lean muscle, I will be eating everything clean, with the exception of possibly a protein bar(low sugar) if i cant eat a meal. I would like to see some fat loss with this.

My PCT will consist of Clomid, AD-3, erase-Pro and anabeta.

I am considering using cycle armour just to be safe. I do have inhibit-P and mass HGH on hand.... not sure if I need these.

Any suggestons about my cycle or PCT? comments? additions, subtractions?

anything will be appreciated! :)

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
im in. with the recent tragedy at pp, hopefully this log will be usefull in the future lol

srb2112

Awards
yeah lets hope so....

I might consider saving the androenhance, just because with the 3 4-dhea..... I think that may be a little too much for my first time ya know?

srb2112

Awards
About to start tomorrow! AAHHH!!! can't wait!

I have some last second questions, if anyone can help me out that would be great!

I got the gist that taking AM/AH in the morning is the way to go.... any opther suggestions?

I usually will lift either in the morning about an hour after waking up or around 8:00 pm (after waking up around 9)

taking these in the morning make a difference since I may lift at different times?

Is lifting 5 days a week enough? or will I need to lift more/less? I usually do a training routine that involves both heavy, medium and drop set to triple drop set movements.....

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
If Im not mistaking the ingredients in AD3 and erase are the same. Look at your labels sir.

uvawahoowa

Awards
If Im not mistaking the ingredients in AD3 and erase are the same. Look at your labels sir.
This, using ad3 and erase pro will most likely dry your joints out real bad and be overkill on estrogen control

srb2112

Awards
Thats fine, I'll probably just stick with the AD-3...... yiou guys have any other suggestions for me?

srb2112

Awards
switching from clomid to torem..... I heard that the sides arent as bad and torem is overall better for PCT....

PCT is going to be toco-8, torem 50mg ed, and AD-3..... anything else that I might need?

uvawahoowa

Awards
switching from clomid to torem..... I heard that the sides arent as bad and torem is overall better for PCT....

PCT is going to be toco-8, torem 50mg ed, and AD-3..... anything else that I might need?
I believe the suggested dose for torem is 90/60/60/30