August 26th 2010 Statistics

Nutrition
325 P
200 C
25 F
2,325 calories

Activity: back

Nautilus Pullover Machine
170lbs=12x's (full range of motion on every every, if form becomes even a bit loose I stop and do not count it, this goes for every exercise in this workout)
V bar pulldown
170lbs=12x's
Neutral grip pull up(body weight)
10-=5 (two rest pauses)
Rack pullup(underhand grip)
12x's

Cable row (close-grip D handle)
160lbs=10
V-bar
170lbs=11x's
Barbell row
225lbs=6x's
225=6 x's (got a couple more with loose form not counting that though)

Sleep a good eight hours and I needed it

Supplements
Glycobol- 2 15-30 minutes before post workout meal
Cycle Support one scoop in whey shake
Perform~
Testopro~
Recoverpro- a scoop or two

Arnold Schwarzenegger Special Tribute

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNaz4ilZd9k"]YouTube- Arnold Schwarzenegger Special Tribute[/nomedia]

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
August 26th 2010 Statistics

Nutrition
325 P
200 C
25 F
2,325 calories

Activity: back

Nautilus Pullover Machine
170lbs=12x's (full range of motion on every every, if form becomes even a bit loose I stop and do not count it, this goes for every exercise in this workout)
V bar pulldown
170lbs=12x's
Neutral grip pull up(body weight)
10-=5 (two rest pauses)
Rack pullup(underhand grip)
12x's

Cable row (close-grip D handle)
160lbs=10
V-bar
170lbs=11x's
Barbell row
225lbs=6x's
225=6 x's (got a couple more with loose form not counting that though)

Sleep a good eight hours and I needed it

Supplements
Glycobol- 2 15-30 minutes before post workout meal
Cycle Support one scoop in whey shake
Perform~
Testopro~
Recoverpro- a scoop or two

Arnold Schwarzenegger Special Tribute

YouTube- Arnold Schwarzenegger Special Tribute
Nice work John.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I better give it hell or it will be hell on me if I don't do the best I can:veryhappy:
you will be alright-just keep working hard!:bigok:

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Keep at it John, we're all behind you (in my case it's about 10miles behind you, but that's what happens when you're fat!)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is one thing about John nobody can say he lacks the drive and motivation needed to accomplish his goals.
:veryhappy:

you will be alright-just keep working hard!:bigok:

Keep at it John, we're all behind you (in my case it's about 10miles behind you, but that's what happens when you're fat!)
it takes a long time months upon months of dieting and speeding the metabolism up if your doing it real slow. I have been close to 18-20 % at my highest and it takes patience , a plan and when things stop working learning more and putting it into practice to get around that Plataea.

Things I recommend
1.cutting calories by 200-300 calories, maybe 500 if you are well over maintenance.The problem with cutting calories real far down, well its not good. It will work on of like on "the biggest loser" show, not optimal though.
2. maybe after results slow a little drop down 250 more
3. then drop more and keep dropping gradually maybe after two months
4. then add in low intensity cardio at your convenience,
5. keep playing with diet. maybe starting to cycling carbs proteins and fats
6. A lot of people are scared to do this esp naturals(non hormonal) is eat the lowest amount of fat only from meat and egg sources, low as possible.
7. add in a fat burner... Motivate is a great one for this
8. add in high intensity intervual cardio first thing in the morning(empty stomach, except for fat burner and scoop of bcaa's which helps preserve muscle and the insulin spike is so low it really does not matter much)--I recommend RecoverPRO

Hope that helps

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Doing great in here John, sorry for the absence...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

it takes a long time months upon months of dieting and speeding the metabolism up if your doing it real slow. I have been close to 18-20 % at my highest and it takes patience , a plan and when things stop working learning more and putting it into practice to get around that Plataea.

Things I recommend
1.cutting calories by 200-300 calories, maybe 500 if you are well over maintenance.The problem with cutting calories real far down, well its not good. It will work on of like on "the biggest loser" show, not optimal though.
2. maybe after results slow a little drop down 250 more
3. then drop more and keep dropping gradually maybe after two months
4. then add in low intensity cardio at your convenience,
5. keep playing with diet. maybe starting to cycling carbs proteins and fats
6. A lot of people are scared to do this esp naturals(non hormonal) is eat the lowest amount of fat only from meat and egg sources, low as possible.
7. add in a fat burner... Motivate is a great one for this
8. add in high intensity intervual cardio first thing in the morning(empty stomach, except for fat burner and scoop of bcaa's which helps preserve muscle and the insulin spike is so low it really does not matter much)--I recommend RecoverPRO

Hope that helps
:goodpost:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
August 27th 2010 Stats

Nutrition
360 P
200 C
30 F
2,500 calories

Activty:

40 minutes hard interval cardio

after two or three meals

calves, and arms super sets

Seated Calve raise
2 plates=10x's
2 plates +10+10=10x's

Standing calves
400lbs=12x's
500 lbs=10x's

Biceps and triceps supersetted

seated dumbbell curl with
50lbs=6,4
body weight dips
15x's, 15lbs added to body weight=11x's

Incline dumb bell curl
30lbs=12x's
behind the head dumb bell tricep extension
30lbs=8x's (stopped real earlier because slight elbow pain-my body was warning me to quit) I'm icing it and doing friction massage

nautilus preacher machine
120lbs=13x's
standing overhead cable rope extension
110lbs=20x's

sleep 8 hours

supplementation
Glycobol 2 15-30 minutes post workout meal
cycle support (orange) one scoop
Perform~
Testopro~
Essentials and joint -three scoops post workout shake
RecoverPRO two scoops

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hows the perform testopro mix treating you big guy?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hows the perform testopro mix treating you big guy?
Hey Andre

very well.Wood is great, feelings of alpha are great, mood is great. part of the mood may possibly be related to another area of life I have made a nice break though at.

it makes a nice difference that is for sure.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Andre

very well.Wood is great, feelings of alpha are great, mood is great. part of the mood may possibly be related to another area of life I have made a nice break though at.

it makes a nice difference that is for sure.

Haha, well congrats on the nice break.

In your opinion, how would you rate the combination of perform and testopro? Perform being a ridiculous libido product and Testopro being IMO one of the best testosterone optimizers out on the market, how to you feel the two work together?

The Gbol and Recover is a nice mix and cycle support is an excellent staple. Essentials is my new addiction, just pop it in with my morning shake.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, well congrats on the nice break.

In your opinion, how would you rate the combination of perform and testopro? Perform being a ridiculous libido product and Testopro being IMO one of the best testosterone optimizers out on the market, how to you feel the two work together?

The Gbol and Recover is a nice mix and cycle support is an excellent staple. Essentials is my new addiction, just pop it in with my morning shake.
Thank you. I know you are doing well in your studies

when I took a week off cardio last week libido went nuts! Now that I am back on hard cardio, on lower calories, libido is not as high, training intensity enough to keep my muscles and maybe build a tad. I agree with Testopro being one of the best testosterone enhancers on the body building market, people can not ignore the testofen study.

as a mix I feel they are great. If anything Perform not only helps drastically with libido, possibly with muscle gains since it contains longjack.

them nightly "tents" have been just about every night, and this does not normally happen.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid advice on the dieting plan...

I keep thinking you are too low in the calories then I remember that you started this log 11 weeks out. So I think you're pretty close to on the money. A good prep will see very little in the way of calorie adjustment. I often opt for increased activity of calorie restriction when given the choice. The last 3 weeks are pretty low though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dieting is so much fun!!! Now I am covered in rotten tomatoes, take it easy guys I wasn't being serious... However the results of a well tuned diet are nothing short of a blast. I have no shame in saying I really enjoy my reflection as the body begins to take shape and definition relly starts to come out. Everyday is like Christmas well I guess Hanukkah since you get a new gift each day with that one and same with a well tuned diet. Once in the singles it just becomes a blast.

Thanks for the compliments on the Avi, I built the body and LG built the back ground. I think I may be able to do that pose around 195-200 and just as lean when I am done with the run I am on now. That will look freaky!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
August 28th 2010

Nutrition
280 P
170 C
25 F
2,025 calories

two cardio sessions

first 40 minutes high intensity interval cardio

second started with two buddies at the park and ended up finishing alone(they just got done training with weights) 70 minutes long strides, sometimes jogging slowly and walking

Sleep 8 hours

Supplements
Cycle support one scoop
RecoverPro one scoop(before morning cardio)
Perform~
TestoPro~

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
August 29th 2010

Nutrition
200 P
460 C
40 F
3,000 calories

Activity: nothing (I mean of course I did some house work, cleaning my room,went to the store twice, shopping, I don't consider that a conscious cardio effort though.

sleep 8 hours, the sleep was sooo good from the increased calories/carbs

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
August 29th 2010

Nutrition
200 P
460 C
40 F
3,000 calories

Activity: nothing (I mean of course I did some house work, cleaning my room,went to the store twice, shopping, I don't consider that a conscious cardio effort though.

sleep 8 hours, the sleep was sooo good from the increased calories/carbs
Sounds like a good day except the cleaning LOL.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i always find it amazing that we eat for energy, but increased cals make you sleepy.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i always find it amazing that we eat for energy, but increased cals make you sleepy.
its usually from overproduction of insulin, leaving you with low blood sugar once its all been digested

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw I forgot what this log is promoting yesterday

supplements
4 glycobols with carb up meals
cycle support one scoop
perfprm
testopro

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
its usually from overproduction of insulin, leaving you with low blood sugar once its all been digested
figured there was logic to it-it still amazes me though, lol. i guess i am just easily amused.:veryhappy:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a little under nine weeks out. I'll try and do a video this week, at about the same angle as the last one, if possible, to show my progress so I can get some objective feed back

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent, I can't wait to see.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Same as above, look'n forward to the video. I'm sure you've made some nice progress

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I am a little under nine weeks out. I'll try and do a video this week, at about the same angle as the last one, if possible, to show my progress so I can get some objective feed back
:bigok:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
August 30th 2010

Nutrition
340 P
165 CHO
25F
2,250 calories

Activity

Cardio 40 minutes interval semi hard intervals

weights: Chest shoulders (triceps and biceps one set each)

Incline Smith
215lbs=10x's (felt shoulder on last rep so I stopped short , if a challenge area that hurts comes up stop because it is the body warning you to not push it or it simply will injure you) I have to get this fixed if it blocks me from getting stronger.
Decline bench
250lbs=8x's
Incline dumb bell fly
50lbs=10x's

Nautilus overhead press
177lbs=13x's
Seated side lateral machine
150lbs=12x's
seated side laterals
30lbs=10x's (stopped earlier because same thing as before)

triceps pullover (extension like movement to it, people over at Intensemuscle used to call them PJR pullovers, I think its the same movement, great for triceps)
85lbs=9x's

seated dumb bell curl
50lbs=7x's

sleep 8 hours and a 20-30 minute nap after training

Supplements
Cycle support- 2 scoops
Glycobol 2 capsules
Perform~ (~=recommended dose which is 4 per day)
Testopro~
Essentials and joint- 3 scoops post workout
RecoverPro- one or two scoops

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can any one guess what song played in the background on this video?(more old timers would know this, I know it because I am fond of this band since I learned about therm at 12 years old)

hint: It was a transitioning time for the band and the first of this kind of sound , where this sound was not of the lead singers choosing, but of the guitars choosing.

YouTube- 2010 Contest Preparation(close to nine weeks out)

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
dang dude. you have a great taper just standing there relaxed.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dang dude. you have a great taper just standing there relaxed.
Thank you. Here is the neck exercise I do, I do not train it often, just times when I want a bigger neck. Use light weight at first, it is hard. The neck is an easy body p[art that really blows up fast within 4-8 weeks. I may train mine once a week, or I may even cut them out later on in the prep.

YouTube- 2010 Contest Preparation(close to nine weeks out)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
things coming along nicely my friend!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some progress made for sure still have to push hard though... I don't think you're as far behind as I was though.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next time I'll try to get closer to the camera which would allow to see closer. I am holding fat around the mid-section, that is the main challenge getting it off.

O the song is off Van Halens 1984 album the first song entitled 1984. It was the first Vh album Eddie started doing the songs with a "mystical" sound to them.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
August 31st 2010

Nutrition
340 P
170 CHO
30 F
2,350 calories

Legs(calves, hams, quads in that order)

Donkey calve(on smith)
355lbs=9x's
dumb bell between front of shows hanging off bench(in reverse motions, works the tribulus [the outside]muscle)

Lying leg curl
120lbs=12's
one leg lying leg curls
50lbs=14x's
50lbs=15x's

Body master leg extension machine
100lbs=15x's
150lbs=11x's

Hack squat
295lbs=12x's

sleep 7-8 hours slept good

supplements
Glycobol 2 capsules 30 minutes before post workout meal
Cycle support 2 scoops
Perform~
Testopro~

These supplements are helping me hold onto my size. Glycobol helps a lot with fullness, Testopro is helping keep testosterone up on this low calorie (and fat) diet.

Perform I think it could be helping with muscle and keeping testosterone levels up, I know it is designed for libido, I suspect the longjack and tribulus is helping, some say tribulus in study is shown to be in effective in boost testosterone and only works by boosting sexual health, some say it raises LH. I have never seen the studies so I am not going to make any bold claims. Perform is a marvelous sexual enhancer. Moreover, the study I can back up is the testofen study, which is the exact amount of testofen used in the study. The study was eight weeks which boosting free testosterone over 98 percent!

Attachments

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next time I'll try to get closer to the camera which would allow to see closer. I am holding fat around the mid-section, that is the main challenge getting it off.

O the song is off Van Halens 1984 album the first song entitled 1984. It was the first Vh album Eddie started doing the songs with a "mystical" sound to them.

Van Halen rocks. I have seen them twice. Once with Roth a long time ago and once with Sammy. Alot of people didn't like Roth but he puts on a hell of a show!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i like both-sammy and roth. i really like the vid of dreams with the blue angels-those guys are badass!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few years back ( 2004) I saw the van halen tour that Sammy was in and told Eddie to go screw himself at the end of. And then I think 2006 or 2007 I managed to get 4th row seats to the Sammy tour that Michael Anthony was with him on, which was great.

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards

How much cardio are you getting in now?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A few years back ( 2004) I saw the van halen tour that Sammy was in and told Eddie to go screw himself at the end of. And then I think 2006 or 2007 I managed to get 4th row seats to the Sammy tour that Michael Anthony was with him on, which was great.
man, it doesn't seem like that long ago, lol.