My AGEFORCE HGH POWERPATCH EXPERIENCE

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Carbs, and actually more so fats, will blunt GH release. With exogenous hGH though, it doesn't interfere at all. If you were trying to increase your own natural hGH release with GHRP/GHRH or other OTC pills, then carbs/fats would blunt release. For the PowerPatch, eat whatever you want whenever you want!

commodore64

commodore64

Awards
Thanks for sharing, I'm looking forward to seeing what your IGF-1 levels will be compared to the baseline.

So I got my bloods:

IGF on Sep 28 - 182
IGF on Oct 25 - 342

really good increase. While I'm doing a secretropin spray and omintropin injections as well, I've always been doing those so this is a pretty good increase from the baseline. I did start up some test cyp and some oral ph's in this timeframe, but I don't think the'd affect IGF levels.

I have one patch left, and would like to order more. But I'm currently on a work assignment in the UK. Any idea how fast they could get here?

Cogrick2

Awards
Thanks for posting the IGF results, commodore64. And thank you, Milas, for your thoughts about macronutrients and the growth hormone patch.

I am noticing an increased appetite with the combo of the testopro, melatonin, and HGH powerpatch matches. This is a good thing for me. I quickly found anecdotal reports of people increasing their appetite with IGF.

If AgeForce was traded publicly, I'd buy stock! I just wonder how they will remain competitive as other supplement companies release transdermal products.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I got my bloods:

IGF on Sep 28 - 182
IGF on Oct 25 - 342

really good increase. While I'm doing a secretropin spray and omintropin injections as well, I've always been doing those so this is a pretty good increase from the baseline. I did start up some test cyp and some oral ph's in this timeframe, but I don't think the'd affect IGF levels.

I have one patch left, and would like to order more. But I'm currently on a work assignment in the UK. Any idea how fast they could get here?
I live in Japan and they ship it pretty dang fast. maybe a week?

Good results man.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I got my bloods:

IGF on Sep 28 - 182
IGF on Oct 25 - 342

Nice! That's a good increase. I will send an email and see if I can get an answer on shipping for you...let you know what I find out.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Commodore, just PM'd you with an answer to your shipping question. Looks like if you order tonight/tomorrow morning you should have it by the time you're ready for another patch, seeing how you still have one left.

commodore64

commodore64

Awards
Commodore, just PM'd you with an answer to your shipping question. Looks like if you order tonight/tomorrow morning you should have it by the time you're ready for another patch, seeing how you still have one left.
Thanks for this! Based on this I made an order, it looks like its shipping to my billing address, not my current, so replied to the admin@ email address - hope that works to route to where I'm actually living at the moment. And I bit on the upsell to the NO patches as well. Why not?

Thanks again,
Mike

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for this! Based on this I made an order, it looks like its shipping to my billing address, not my current, so replied to the admin@ email address - hope that works to route to where I'm actually living at the moment. And I bit on the upsell to the NO patches as well. Why not?

Thanks again,
Mike
Cool. If they don't take care of you in the next 7 hours or so (it's still pretty early here) let me know and I'll see if I can contact someone for you. They also have a phone number I believe, it might be quicker to contact them that way if they don't reply, but they are usually good with replying in a timely manner. The NO patches seem to be working pretty well so I hope you like those too.

commodore64

commodore64

Awards
Cool. If they don't take care of you in the next 7 hours or so (it's still pretty early here) let me know and I'll see if I can contact someone for you. They also have a phone number I believe, it might be quicker to contact them that way if they don't reply, but they are usually good with replying in a timely manner. The NO patches seem to be working pretty well so I hope you like those too.
Thanks! I gave the number a call, they answered right away, knew what I was talking about, and had already shipped it. Great stuff...

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
some feedback...been using the powerpatch for 2 months now, at first just vivid dreams but now I'm noticing increased pumps that tend to last all day. I alternate left and right foot each patch, and I prefer to wear during the day under shoes and socks. I have no issues at all with the patches sliding out of place. If anything the sock/shoe make it more secure. I cant even feel it. I use to remove my shoe and check for the patch to make sure it was there, and it always was, exactly where I placed it. Just my 02. cents with an alternative that also works well.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear man, thanks for your feedback! The top of the foot does seem like the best place too.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yah, I have been using the creatine/beta patch on the top of either foot, almost daily, and I have not had any problem. and I to put a sock on a shorttime after applying it, kinda for that extra security..SJ

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friend of mine has been using the hgh powerpatches for about a month or 2 now. Just spoke to them yesterday and they are in love with the product. Getting great sleep and lost 5lbs without a change in diet or increase in exercise.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friend of mine has been using the hgh powerpatches for about a month or 2 now. Just spoke to them yesterday and they are in love with the product. Getting great sleep and lost 5lbs without a change in diet or increase in exercise.
Nice!!!!

adoralove

Awards
My husband, our neighbor and I all just ordered these patches and are starting them tonight. I teach fitness classes and lift heavy once a week. My husband's abs have been on billboards and magazines in Egypt. We are looking forward to see how this works for us and are hoping for great results! Thanks for posting all of the great results.

woody48

woody48

Awards
One time you should try putting a patch on the top of your foot, it was quite a feeling! Great place for transdermals like these patches!
i find the patch either on the inside of elbow on or top of my foot seems to bend/fold. it would seem to not work if folded and not touching my skin. any thoughts

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i find the patch either on the inside of elbow on or top of my foot seems to bend/fold. it would seem to not work if folded and not touching my skin. any thoughts
Yes, if it is folded on itself, thn nothing or at least less is going into you. I do not seem to have this issue when applying patch to my foot however.

YYZgeddylee

YYZgeddylee

Awards
Just finished a roughly 3 month run of the PowerPatch.
Ran it every 3 days, patch applied (top of foot) first thing in the morning,
because i ran a gh boosting c0cktail before bed (glycine,taurine,glutamine,p-serine,gaba).
Very satisfied with the fatloss results, skin looks better too.
No question that this product is a winner. I recommend it.

I also got to try the Ageforce Pre/Post workout patch.
I felt no noticeable effect from this product.
I got it free as a "sorry" gift after a shipping error.
Shows that this is a first class company, however..
i cannot recommend the pre/post patch based on my short trial.

woody48

woody48

Awards
Yes, if it is folded on itself, thn nothing or at least less is going into you. I do not seem to have this issue when applying patch to my foot however.
yup , put it on my foot and it stayed on all night and day. great sleep!!!!!

therealest77

Just finished a roughly 3 month run of the PowerPatch.
Ran it every 3 days, patch applied (top of foot) first thing in the morning,
because i ran a gh boosting c0cktail before bed (glycine,taurine,glutamine,p-serine,gaba).
Very satisfied with the fatloss results, skin looks better too.
No question that this product is a winner. I recommend it.

I also got to try the Ageforce Pre/Post workout patch.
I felt no noticeable effect from this product.
I got it free as a "sorry" gift after a shipping error.
Shows that this is a first class company, however..
i cannot recommend the pre/post patch based on my short trial.
Of course the pre/post didn't work, non of their stuff does. HGH patch? Creatine patch?

Come on guys, really??

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course the pre/post didn't work, non of their stuff does. HGH patch? Creatine patch?

Come on guys, really??

Got some backing for that statement, or do you figure your word and credibility alone is enough. The dude you quoted was the very happy with his results from the HGH patch, and he is not the only one (see SUppjunkies log for referrence). Also, I am not sure how a 25mg dose of somatotropin (Pharma grade HGH) could "not work" unless you have some evidence that the patch does not contain that.

I will however concede that a number of people have not been too happy with the pre/post patch.

Sorry if I sound cross, but if you are going to come in here and slam a company, please:

A) Don't make broad sweeping generalizations

B) Bring a shred of evidence (at least) to support your position.

therealest77

Got some backing for that statement, or do you figure your word and credibility alone is enough. The dude you quoted was the very happy with his results from the HGH patch, and he is not the only one (see SUppjunkies log for referrence). Also, I am not sure how a 25mg dose of somatotropin (Pharma grade HGH) could "not work" unless you have some evidence that the patch does not contain that.

I will however concede that a number of people have not been too happy with the pre/post patch.

Sorry if I sound cross, but if you are going to come in here and slam a company, please:

A) Don't make broad sweeping generalizations

2) Bring a shred of evidence (at least) to support your position.
B.) Dont need evidence.

3.) Dont care to.

Carry on with the scams. I was just browsing. I'm out...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
B.) Dont need evidence.

3.) Dont care to.

Carry on with the scams. I was just browsing. I'm out...
If you care to prove your claims, Ageforce does have a newsletter which gives its subscribers great deals and once in a while free trials even.

I personally have had great luck with the patches I've used.

therealest77

If you care to prove your claims, Ageforce does have a newsletter which gives its subscribers great deals and once in a while free trials even.

I personally have had great luck with the patches I've used.
Hi FL3X,

I wasn't planning on returning, but received an email from someone telling me that I received a response the what I posted, and that I probably should get in and respond.

With that said, I can indeed back my claims; but I honestly dont care to. From a scientific standpoint, I don't see how the HGH or the Creatine patch would work. A friend if mine works for a pharmaceutical company (and although it's been 14 years since I've graduated from college, I still remember some things from chemistry classes) he seems to feel the same way.

With Carl's advertising (disappointed, but I understand) you guys are going to be successful. And I'm not here to bash. Eitherway, enjoy your success.

Mafesto31

Awards
I remember reading that the molecules of gh are too large to penetrate the skin.

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
I remember reading that the molecules of gh are too large to penetrate the skin.
There is a study on a hair follicle delivery of insuline and hGH mediated by a coadministred peptide: http://www.nature.com/nbt/journal/v24/n4/full/nbt1193.html
It is on rats and they say that since there is less follicles on human skin it might be tougher.

I never used Ageforce's products, so I have hell no opinion on HOW or IF they work at all. However, according to the above study it could be possible to deliver molecules larger than 500-1000 Da.

wdubsf

Awards
Very good read, I am def curious about trying the product.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I think since this is my thread that I should jump in here, LOL, I mean, I did make the log. I have not been here for a while, as I have a ton of other things going on. That being said, YES, I used this product last year after I had not one but two major surgeries. Everything that I said in the thread was true, for me. Looking back, I ran the HGH patch for about four months give or take. Immediately the things I noticed and can remember without having to look back at what I wrote was, WAY BETTER SLEEP and some KICKA*S vivid dreams. I really slept good and felt awesome when I got up in the morning. Energy seemed better as well. Now, can that be a direct relation to sleeping better, damn right it is. And one side effect I remember was the tingling I kept getting in my hands. Now, I can not say what is in the patch, is it HGH, I dont know and I know the whole molecule thing being to big to get through the skin and into the bloodstream etc. So if it is not HGH, could it be something else, sure. Could it be Melatonin, yah I guess, because I slept really good, but the only thing is, I never had the Melatonin hangover headache that I get from straight Melatonin pills I bought from the store. Also, no other product, other then Beta Alainine has giving me tingling in my body but with Beta Alanine, I felt the tingling all over, my hands, my feet, my face etc,. With the HGH patch, it is strictly to my hands. Anyway, I also leaned down a bit when I used the HGH patches, but at the same time, I was dieting and had alay off from training and when I started training again, I was doing higher reps then normal.

That being said, I know there is alot of controversy about this company and so be it. The bottom line is, would I use the HGH patch again. The answer is YES, I would. I would use it mainly to help me sleep better and for more energy. That would be my focus.

Anyway, take care

BTW, THe Pre/Posty patch did not work for me however, based on my experience with the HGH patch, I would be willing to try some other of their products down the road,and I just might do that..SJ

Cogrick2

Awards
Thank you for providing your subsequent thoughts, SuppJunkie. I wonder if the formula for the pre/post workout patch is just not good, or if the effects are just too subtle for people to notice.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for providing your subsequent thoughts, SuppJunkie. I wonder if the formula for the pre/post workout patch is just not good, or if the effects are just too subtle for people to notice.
Most of us take so much other stuff that its hard to tell what's working and what isn't.
The pre/post has actually been reformulated now.

Garrison

Awards
I just ordered the trial box with the recurring monthly purchases.

VERY EXCITED to try this out, anyone have any info they'd like to share about stacking this with DAA and creatine monohydrate?

Also, I've been searching around and haven't found anything mentioned about PCT on the powerpatch. What do I need to be thinking about?

Thanks, love the site!