My AGEFORCE HGH POWERPATCH EXPERIENCE

gbpackers

Awards
sorry for the double post but is milas: how do we cancel it if we don't want any more..so it doesnt charge our credit card automatically?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey ok so ive got a couple questions and this thread seemed kind of appropriate since we're on the subject of dosing, basically ive been doing a lot of research on hgh and these patches as im really interested in them and i think they have a lot of potential, but basically what ive found is that the common daily dosage of hgh from injections seems to be at least 4iu a day with a 5 on 2 off dosing scheme so your pituitary doesn't take too much off a hit, in another thread i believe it was milas that stated that the 25mg of somatrophin in the patches is equal to about 4-6 iu's of hgh, now i know the recommended dosage is one every five days and i can understand why they would make this the base recommendation as this is probably the best bang for buck dosing schedule and theyre company is more geared towards longevity and anti aging and that dose is probably more appropriate for that goal, but do you guys think that a 5 nights on 2 off schedule would be ideal with these patches to achieve the anabolic effects on par with injectable hgh? i realize it would cost a lot more for this schedule but it would still cost far less than getting it from a doctor
That seems like it would be rather high and expensive. With the longer absorption I think you could spread out dosing. I'm experimenting with 2 patches a week on my hardest workout days. I'd say to start off with the recommended dose, see how it works for you, and adjust from there.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone. Just a quick update. I am into month three on the powerpatches. So far everything is status quo. I have changed my timing on them though and am running a patch every Monday and Thursday nights, just changing things up a bit. I am going to run these for a solid 6 months so I am happy about that decision. Once I start my training again (post surgery) I will add in the Pre/Post patches and maybe the testo patch, not sure yet as the money all adds up..Take care..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Just a llittle update. I have been continuing to use these patches, every Monday and Thursday. Everything is status quo, no new changes at this point. I did put the patch on my wrist last night against my best wishes and sure enough I should have listened to myself. The freagin patch fell off again last night while I was sleeping. I dont know if it stayed on for two hours or 6 hours, etc. I have no idea. This really pizzes me off, this is the second time this has happened. The area is shaved, clean, etc. I did not sweat last night, get any a*s or anything like that, LOL. Seriosuly though, I am upset about it. I will never put it there again and I dont rec any of you do either. From now on it will be below the navel or on my forearm..Other than that, everything is good..

SJ

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it falls off, just put it back on. The actives are delivered through the adhesive, so as long as it sticks it'll continue to deliver more actives (or about 12-14hrs total application time).

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
If it falls off, just put it back on. The actives are delivered through the adhesive, so as long as it sticks it'll continue to deliver more actives (or about 12-14hrs total application time).
I tried that when I got up this morning and it would not go back on and stay on. I would have to put it on my arm and tape it down with scotch tape or something..SJ

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried that when I got up this morning and it would not go back on and stay on. I would have to put it on my arm and tape it down with scotch tape or something..SJ
That can work too. Sports tape would be best though. Tried it on your foot yet?

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
NO. I am going to try that on Thursday..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Ok. So I put on another patch tonight. I decied to put it on my stomach below the navel as I want to speed up recovery on my surgery. I keep saying I am going to put it on my foot, but I eventualy will. I mean, I am going to run these for another three and a half months at least so I have plenty of time. I slept ok last night, was kinda weird. I normally dont get up in teh morning until 5, but last night I woke up at 3am and was wide awake and refreshed. I had some really good dreams and well and I look really lean. I am continuing to be very happy with things. Take care..SJ

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice report!! I can't wait to jump on this. Too bad I cant afford them... hehe. Maybe later on this year ;)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
There are alot of sales going around on teh ageforce products. Check with Milas here and see if he can help you out with the patches..SJ

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was looking to try this out? What's an OK age to try something like this? I'm 22 and I know thats borderline for Phs and anabolics, but what about HGH?

Im looking to improve my sleep, cut some bf, and gain back some of what i've lost in my legs after knee surgery.

I know some peptides help with ligament and cartilage regrowth.

Please don't flame me. I'm just asking for a little help

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was looking to try this out? What's an OK age to try something like this? I'm 22 and I know thats borderline for Phs and anabolics, but what about HGH?

Im looking to improve my sleep, cut some bf, and gain back some of what i've lost in my legs after knee surgery.

I know some peptides help with ligament and cartilage regrowth.

Please don't flame me. I'm just asking for a little help
I replied to your PM, let me know if you have any more questions. SuppJunkie can probably let you know more about the healing side of things.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the difference between the HGH power patches and the HGH time release patches?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The PowerPatch is much better, a LOT more hGH. The time release is more "homeopathic" in that it uses miniscule amounts of HGH.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went with the power patch. So to clarify

Wear a patch for 6-8 hours every 5 days? So pretty much wear it to bed every 5 days? Or keep it on the whole time?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wear the patches ~20hrs each.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
When I first started the patches, I followed the directions (first two months), meaning I put on one patch every five days at night before I went to bed. On average I kept the patch on for 12 to 14 hours. This month, month number 3, I have been experimenting with putting one patch on every Monday and Thursday nights, ie, two patches a week. I will contine to do this through month four and then for months 5 and 6 I will prb go with three patches a week, MOn, Wed, and Friday. Hopefully Milas will work out a good deal with me down the road as I will need way more patches, LOL, hint hint Milas..Anyway, as far as the healing properties, its hard to tell. I am def healing from my surgeries this year, I really dont have anything to compare it to, but I am healing and am on my way badk to KTS..SJ

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I first started the patches, I followed the directions (first two months), meaning I put on one patch every five days at night before I went to bed. On average I kept the patch on for 12 to 14 hours. This month, month number 3, I have been experimenting with putting one patch on every Monday and Thursday nights, ie, two patches a week. I will contine to do this through month four and then for months 5 and 6 I will prb go with three patches a week, MOn, Wed, and Friday. Hopefully Milas will work out a good deal with me down the road as I will need way more patches, LOL, hint hint Milas..Anyway, as far as the healing properties, its hard to tell. I am def healing from my surgeries this year, I really dont have anything to compare it to, but I am healing and am on my way badk to KTS..SJ
We can definitely work something out for you bud. I'll be interested to see how 3 patches a week works! You're tempting me already... ;)

Good to hear the healing is continuing, recovery from some surgeries can leave people impaired for life. Hope you recover fully and quickly.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i used autoship with the 50% off code. will that only apply to one month? because i'd like to find a way to keep the discount going, otherwise it would've been cheaper to just order the 99 every month and apply a 50% coupon as much as possible

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i used autoship with the 50% off code. will that only apply to one month? because i'd like to find a way to keep the discount going, otherwise it would've been cheaper to just order the 99 every month and apply a 50% coupon as much as possible
Best bet would be to order the 3-month supply with the 50% off code, that way you only pay shipping once and make sure you get the 50% off (the codes can go inactive). However, I personally would order 1 moth first to see if it is even something you want to continue with. If you like the first month, cancel the autoship and order the 3 month.

The discount on the autoship only applies to the first order.

Just shoot me a PM and I'll get you the best discount code we have at the time.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, little update. I missed the patch on Monday night so I applied it last night..and yes my Brotha Milas, I placed in on teh top of my right foot and then wore a sock to bed. Let me tell you this, best response by far. It was crazy how good I slept last night and I had awesome dreams on top of that. Felt super refreshed when I got up this morning to considering that I slept 3 to 4 hours less then normal..Everyhthing else is status quo. I dont seem to be getting the tingling hands as much as I used to, but that can always change becuase it goes back and forth. I started doing cardio this week as well, both the recumbant bike and th treadmill. Plus I have been doing some biking and walking as well. Next patch is set for Friday night..SJ

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long is shipping from them usually? I ordered it Sunday night and haven't received any info that my order shipped

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long is shipping from them usually? I ordered it Sunday night and haven't received any info that my order shipped
They generally do not send shipping notification, but it is sent Priority mail via USPS. Depending on where you live it should take 2-5 days. It ships out of Florida, so the closer you are the sooner you'll get it.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Everytime I ordered from them I always had it within two or three days and I am on the upper/central east coast..SJ

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok i guess we'll see. I ordered it Saturday and haven't received it yet, live on east coast as well

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok i guess we'll see. I ordered it Saturday and haven't received it yet, live on east coast as well
If you want to send me a PM with your order number, I can check on it.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
If you want to send me a PM with your order number, I can check on it.
Milas always takes care of his people..That being said, here is another update..I put another patch on last night, on top or my right foot..Def love this spot, stayed on for 20 hours till I took it off..I put in on before bed and then covered with a sock..slept pretty good, not as good as last time, but good..I had some crazy a** dreams last night though, very real..everything else is status quo..I just ordered the new creatine patches and can't wait to try them..My natty cycle starts in October, I am very excited..that's it for now..take care..SJ

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i got them. will start tomorrow with a new stack i'm trying.

however, i am extremely skeptical of these and how they work and will work. but i guess time will tell

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks SJ, and thanks everyone else trying them out. Hope the creatine patches work well for you SJ!

Please be sure to post up your experiences too, positive or negative. I want honest feedback from whoever tries them, especially since there is a lot to be skeptical of. I am personally interested to hear what everyone thinks, and if anyone is getting good results.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I def will continue to post my honest feedback on all these patches. I was set to put on another HGH patch tonight but I decied to wait until tomorrow night. Also, as soon as teh creatine patches come and i start using them I will post my feedback either in this thread, or I will make a new one. Noe sure yet, it depends on when I start them..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Update. I put on another patch last night, top of right foot again and then covered with a sock. Good nights sleep and had some real vivid dreams, actually bad dreams I would say, not nightmares, but nothing pleasant. Damn, they ferel like yiu are actually living them, so real. Anyway, had some mild tingling yesterday but nothing crazy. I have decided to switch back to the one patch every five day routine. I did not really notice any difference running the patches twice a week. I have five patches left so I have just about enough to run one more month and then I have to decide what I am going to do at that point, ie, buy more to run it for full 6 months. Well see, right now not to sure. I just ordered teh new creatine patches and I will be starting them soon..Take care..SJ

commodore64

commodore64

Awards
got my one month set last night. I've been using HGH steady as part of HRT, and a spray (secretropin), perscribed by the doc. was hitting an IGF-1 of 280 last time I had blood checked (june). Just had blood checked this AM and will do it again in a month. So that'll be a good compare/contrast of how it works in addition to the more $$ options.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
You are using HGH shots and the spray or just the spray. And you are adding in the HGH powerpatches with one of them or both of them. I dont full understand. Or are you just taking the spray and HGH Powerpatches. Either way, good luck and I look forward to your results..SJ

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got my one month set last night. I've been using HGH steady as part of HRT, and a spray (secretropin), perscribed by the doc. was hitting an IGF-1 of 280 last time I had blood checked (june). Just had blood checked this AM and will do it again in a month. So that'll be a good compare/contrast of how it works in addition to the more $$ options.
great! Looking forward to your bloodwork!

commodore64

commodore64

Awards
You are using HGH shots and the spray or just the spray. And you are adding in the HGH powerpatches with one of them or both of them. I dont full understand. Or are you just taking the spray and HGH Powerpatches. Either way, good luck and I look forward to your results..SJ
All three as of thursday night. Shots and spray nightly for the last 6 mo up until then.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Wow bro, thats a lot of HGH. I hope you get some good results. Anyway, just an update, I utilized another HGH powerpatch last night before bed. I once again placed it on top of my right foot. This will primarily be where I use the patch from now on. I slept solid last night and had some vivid dreams. I continue to look leaner and cant wait to start hitting the wights. Still doing cardio, although I was under the weather this past week and did not do much at all. I will start back with the cardio tomorrow and some light weight training..SJ

BTW, where have you been MILAS..

commodore64

commodore64

Awards
Got my blood test back, IFG-1 of 182. Way lower than my last test, so not sure what's happened since I haven't changed much of anything. But that said, this can serve as a baseline. Because the only thing I'm doing different now is the patch. So lets see what it says in a month....

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my blood test back, IFG-1 of 182. Way lower than my last test, so not sure what's happened since I haven't changed much of anything. But that said, this can serve as a baseline. Because the only thing I'm doing different now is the patch. So lets see what it says in a month....
Very interesting. Have you heard of beast nutrition and there anabolic activator ??
Ingredients list real somatotropin. Which is suspicious. Maybe under the tongue will make is bio active but I know aminos chains that long won't survive in the stomach.

Ingredients look amazing... Provided they are actually in there and are absorbed and used by the body.

Just saw it today on a online retailer so it popped into mind when I saw this post.

Just saying lol.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Commodore, thats cool bro, that you have a baseline and will be able to follow. I am def interested in the results of your next bloods. I am prob going to use what I have left and then take a break for money reasons. I was going to give it a full six months but I just dont see that happening right now. I did order three months of teh creatine and beta alanine patches adn I have some pre/post patches as well and with run them in my natty stack next month. I will make the same log on here and share my experience with them. Also, I will be able to guage any differences in being off of the HGH patches as far as my sleep and dreams go. Who knows, I might find myself back on them if it makes a huge difference, however, I have a list of other things I need to do..Take care..SJ

Next patch is set for tomorrow night..

commodore64

commodore64

Awards
Commodore, thats cool bro, that you have a baseline and will be able to follow. I am def interested in the results of your next bloods. I am prob going to use what I have left and then take a break for money reasons.

Thanks SJ – and thanks for sharing your experience, it’s part of what got me to give these a try.

Have you heard of beast nutrition and there anabolic activator ??
I haven’t, but I’ll look it up. But right now I’m doing three different HGH supps (spray, shot, and patch) so will just stick with that. I guess I do have limits afterall! ;)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys, I put another HGH patch on last night before bed. Of course same spot, top of right foot and put sock on before I went to sleep. Had some crazy A*s dreams last night, but i woke up alot for some reason, prob three or four times, and I had a real hard time falling asleep. I was surprised, I did not have any caffeine or anything late in the day so I dont know. Anyway, three patches left and then I am going to take a break from them and will be starting the new creatine and beta alanine patches. I have three months worh of that at this point. I have been using creatine on and off for several years, so I know what to expect and know if they are working..I will be making a log her on them. Overall, I think they worked pretty good. I did not lose that much overall size considering i did not train for a few months. I seem to be healing up nicely. Stay tuned for the next update..SJ

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good review. Thanks for the update and good luck with the creatine/BA patches! :)

commodore64

commodore64

Awards
Have you heard of beast nutrition and there anabolic activator ??

Ingredients list real somatotropin. Which is suspicious.
Just looked it up, says it homeopathic, so it's in there I guess, but in nanograms which is at like 10,000 times less than the 25 mg or so in these patches

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just looked it up, says it homeopathic, so it's in there I guess, but in nanograms which is at like 10,000 times less than the 25 mg or so in these patches
Homeopathic is definitely not good. Good find :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for sharing, I'm looking forward to seeing what your IGF-1 levels will be compared to the baseline.

Commodore, thats cool bro, that you have a baseline and will be able to follow. I am def interested in the results of your next bloods. I am prob going to use what I have left and then take a break for money reasons. I was going to give it a full six months but I just dont see that happening right now. I did order three months of teh creatine and beta alanine patches adn I have some pre/post patches as well and with run them in my natty stack next month. I will make the same log on here and share my experience with them. Also, I will be able to guage any differences in being off of the HGH patches as far as my sleep and dreams go. Who knows, I might find myself back on them if it makes a huge difference, however, I have a list of other things I need to do..Take care..SJ

Thanks for sharing your experiences SJ!

I don't put much stock in homeopathic, the concentrations are too low IMO. Some people like it, but I'll take more active ingredients (10,000 times more, LOL)!

Homeopathic is definitely not good. Good find :)
I've actually used the Beast Anabolic Activator before, LOL, I got it free. Didn't notice much, but my wife thought I was on "roids" or something! It was too funny!

Cogrick2

Awards
I am using the powerpatch and wondered if there were any concerns about using carbohydrates around the time of their placement? I remember reading about concerns that carbohydrate consumption blocked at least some HGH compounds' production and/or utilization.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is true that carb consumption close to bedtime can lower HGH levels during sleep. Carb intake close to bedtime increases insulin, which in turn means low HGH, since your body limits HGH release when it sees the higher insulin level. But I am not too sure about HGH injections or transdermal. My guess is being transdermally delivered to the bloodstream means you're still getting HGH delivery, since it is not being regulated by your body.