Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you Steve, AgeForce & Phase4 Pharmaceutical for the chance to run this log.
I received my HGH Power Patches in the mail very quick. The envelope included the patches and a very easy to follow instruction sheet. The instruction said to use one patch for 8 hours, one day on 4 days off or "If you have a consistent workout routine you may want to increase frequency of application to find cycle that works best" after and email to the company we decided that one day on three days off should be good for me. I will also add that my email to the company was returned very quickly with an answer. I love great customer service! I will be running this log for about 60 days and will update about once a week. This is not a product you will see gain on a daily bases but a long term benefit.

Ageforce (320x240).jpg

ageforce 2 (598x800).jpg

About Me,
I am not a writer, I can’t spell, and I did not pay attention in English class.
History
31 years ago I was 25 years old weighed 235lbs and was 5’6” tall I smoked did not work out and was Fat! My wife was pregnant with our daughter and I decided I need to make a change in my life. Over the next 9 months I lost 85lbs quit smoking and started lifting, doing cardio and eating clean. It was a complete life style change that I still follow today.
Current
I am a male 56 years old, weight 181lbs at 5’5” tall. Have visible abs and am as lean as I have ever been. I Lift 6 days a week in the morning and do cardio 2-4 days a week in the evening.
I am always trying to shed some body fat. So lean muscle is my goal.

I started the AgeForce HGH Patches about one week ago. They are very easy to use, stay on much better than I expected and you forget you are wearing them. The instruction say to wear them for 8 hours but I will put one on after my shower in the morning and usually not take it off until I go to bed. I cannot say I have noticed any difference in the first week, but I also must comment that several years ago I torn my right rotator cuff and every once and awhile if I go very heavy on overhead presses I will reinjure it. When that happens it will take about 4 - 6 week before I am back to 100%. This happened three weeks ago, however after 2 weeks of healing and light training and one week of the AgeForce HGH Power Patches I feel I am back to 100%already! If you have any questions or comments please let me know.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In for this! I got some lying around from a promo. Interesting to see how they work!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry, no blood work

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Week 3 Body weight up 2 lbs.
Not a lot to talk about, as a stated before I believe that the AgeForce HGH Power Patches are a long term deal. I still think they have helped with my shoulder injury and my recovery between works seems better. I am amazed at how good they stay on, I have had no issues with them coming loose or falling off and most of the time I forget I am wearing one. Sorry I don't have more to say, but please if you have any Questions, Comments or Suggestions please let me know.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Do you notice an itch for like an hour after you remove the patch?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Week 4 and I just opened my 2nd package of AgeForce HGH Power Patches (I got 3 packets) I really have no new news to report, No positive or negative changes. As I said before I know this is a long term deal and you can not expect any drastic over night changes. I will keep a positive attitude and I am in this for the long haul.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Week 5 for the AgeForce HGH Power Patches I do believe I can finally see and feel some positive results from the patches, as I have stated before this is a product that has long term benefits and not a quick fix. My muscles are felling very hard, my recovery seams quicker and my joints are doing well. I am still only about half of the way through my patches, so I still have many more weeks to see benefit. Thank you AgeForce !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Week 6 for the AgeForce HGH Power Patches The noticeable changes are really starting to show, Recuperation is defiantly better after workouts. Another problem I have had is very loose skin in the lower abs, I lost a significant amount of weight in the first 6 months of this year and several inches around the waist, which had left me with some very loose unsightly skin in that area, this was never a problem in my younger years, but it was this time. That skin is now starting to tighten up and look ok, not great yet but defiantly better! I am sure this is due to the increase in HGH. Thank you AgeForce .

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Week 7 for the AgeForce HGH Power Patches. Ok I am tired of writing these lack luster reviews, I know this is a long term product and these results are long term, but I am impatient, so I am stepping up my dose to one patch every other day. I have seen some small positive effect over the last 7 weeks, but now I am all in !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Week 8 for the AgeForce HGH Power Patches. I feel very guilty about this log, it has been lack luster and void of any real information, However I just have not noticed any real changes outside of the tightening up of some loose skin. One week left to go we will see what happens.