mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
The Stats

Before - 12/11/08
Age - 21
Height - 5'10''
Weight - 180 lbs
Bodyfat - 13% (caliper says 10, I think it's wrong)
Biceps - 0
Chest - 0
Waist - 0
Quads - 0
Calves - 0

I will be giving a +/- indication of when each one grows or shrinks.
The Cycle

H-Drol by Competitive Edge Labs - 75/75/75/75/75/75

Note: Length and doses are subject to change based on my reaction.

Of course, I will be (and have been for a week already) running Cycle Assist by Competitive Edge Labs throughout my cycle and PCT.

Any questions/comments/flames are appreciated.

The Diet :food:

Overview
Calories - 3850kcal
Protein - 404
Carb's - 365
Fat - 85

(These values are approximate. I believe the calculator I used underestimated my fat intake...)

Meal 1
4 whole eggs
1 piece whole grain dry toast
3 scoops Champion Weight Gainer 900
1 tbsp natty peanut butter

Meal 2
1 scoop Syntha-6
1/2 cup whole oats

Meal 3
1 chicken breast
1 cup brown rice
1 cup veggies

Meal 4
3 scoops CytoGainer
1 tsp flax oil
1 tsp fish oil

Meal 5
1 chicken breast
1 cup brown rice OR
1 sweet potato w/o fat

Meal 6
1 cup low fat cottage cheese
1 serving fruit

Meal 7(Post Workout)
30g whey protein
1 cup oats

The Split

Day 1
Chest/Tri's
Day 2
Back/Traps
Day 3
Shoulders/Bi's
Day 4
Legs

(Note: Workouts vary constantly. Sets/reps/weights/excercises are changed almost every week. I know this doesn't work for a lot of people, but it's what gives me results)

The Goal

Put on some lean mass, maybe lose a little flab while I'm at it. Overall recomp.

GET F'N HUGE

:bb3:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats you PCT like?

Reversitol and PCS would work very well for this

and i dont think you need to front load, IMO no reason to

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Whats you PCT like?

Reversitol and PCS would work very well for this

and i dont think you need to front load, IMO no reason to
I'm gonna have 8 left over pills, IMHO, whether or not it does anything--why waste! :thumbsup:

My PCT is undecided. I have nolva, and obviously don't want to have to use it. Reversitol is out of stock most places, and im pretty certain I'm going to be getting PCT Assist by CEL.

I've got 6 weeks to get it figured out, if not i'll have to use my nolva =/

abuleh

Awards
Formadrol Extreme can be used as a H-Drol PCT IMO.

I am in my 2nd week of a H-Drol cycle and I will try Formadrol Extreme this time (have done Nolva PCT for my last H-drol cycle). Since you do have Nolva on hand and if you should feel shutdown pretty bad, which I don't expect, you might want to use a combination 2 weeks Nolva and 4 weeks Formadrol or so.

In my experience, a H-Drol PCT is easy and something like Reversitol, stoked or Formadrol + support supps should be enough.

Good luck
~abuleh

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
COMMENCE *****ING: seen a bunch of posts today on this forum and others about people getting zero effects from H-drol... what causes this? Some people get excellent results, others do not. ALL claim to have perfect diets. Anyone know the reasons, other than 'everyones different'?

Maybe they're lying about diet and excercise being on the mark?

END *****ING....

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Woot! Support!

Tomorrow I plan to smoke zero cigarettes. 2 weeks ago I was smoking a pack a day, and 2 months ago a pack and a half.

Down to zero for my cycle!

(Don't hate me for being a smoker, I know it kills gains)
:icon_lol:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Woot! Support!

Tomorrow I plan to smoke zero cigarettes. 2 weeks ago I was smoking a pack a day, and 2 months ago a pack and a half.

Down to zero for my cycle!

(Don't hate me for being a smoker, I know it kills gains)
:icon_lol:
You should give yourself more than just 3 days off cigs to start up a cycle of any kind:thumbsup:

Good luck with whatever you choose to do!

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
I sent a PM to Tim explaining my reasoning, but since I'm sure others will share his view (it IS the logical thing to do) I'll just tell everyone. I need outside motivation to quit. I've been smoking since i was 16 (im 21, thats 5 years). That doesn't seem like a very long time, but the addiction is still powerful.

This cycle is my motivation to quit. Can't smoke and run a cycle. Just makes zero sense.

Herd

Awards
Subbed. I hope to run a nearly identical cycle in the coming months.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
The first week will be jumpstarted by some 100mg doses the first couple of days, or something like this - 100/100/75/75/50/50/50
Note: Length and doses are subject to change based on my reaction.
what is your logic for tapering down in dose? :think:

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
I'm not, that was just an idea to use some of my extra pills. That was just the first weeks dosages, but now I'm gonna do 50 mgs the first, 75 for the 5 following keeps

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
I've read that doing more than 50mg/day on h-drol isn't worth it.... Also going for more than four weeks doesn't really improve gains. Not sure what to believe ?

I'll be starting a cycle shortly - will follow Mr. MxMad's log for sure!!

Good luck!

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
I have read that full effects aren't felt until week 3 damn near. So most cycles are 5 to 6 weeks, and a lot of people report little gains from 50 mg, but much more from 75, with little increase in side effects.

Who knows, after week 4, if I stop making progress, you'll know to run a shorter cycle haha!

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Ok. Hmm.. I just came across a product that is free, to me anyway. Its 100 mg 6 oxo per pill with zma and tribulus. Being that its free, I'd like to work it into my pct. Or work my pct around it, since its free. I'm a cheap son of a *****. Now I know what you're going to say, 'run it starting week 3 of your pct and taper off' but .. Damnit! I want to cut corners!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok. Hmm.. I just came across a product that is free, to me anyway. Its 100 mg 6 oxo per pill with zma and tribulus. Being that its free, I'd like to work it into my pct. Or work my pct around it, since its free. I'm a cheap son of a *****. Now I know what you're going to say, 'run it starting week 3 of your pct and taper off' but .. Damnit! I want to cut corners!

u can run it from the start, forza T???

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
u can run it from the start, forza T???
Damn you're good. What else would I have to run with it? That's pretty weak for both an AI and for a test booster, would it really replace either one or just help with both

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn you're good. What else would I have to run with it? That's pretty weak for both an AI and for a test booster, would it really replace either one or just help with both

yea add PCS to the forza T for ur hdrol cycle and yuour golden

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
I love you. I was hoping someone would say that! Woot! Working in a supp store has its perks.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Hows the smoking/not smoking going for you?????

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Not smoking is shitty. I'm more fidgity than a 6 year old on crack. But its worth it... headaches too. Damnit

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Day 1 & 2

I've decided to run it 75mg all the way through, except for my first day(yesterday) when I took 50mg.

So far nothing to report, headed to the gym in an hour or so but it's too early on to feel any effects...

I'm sure as hell feeling the placebo boost =D It's very exciting, this will be my first workout on (yesterday was an off day).

Been eating like a cow, still won't budge from 180, I've hit quite the plateau as far as gaining muscle. The true test!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
are you going to post before and after pics

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
are you going to post before and after pics
No camera. Plus I'm not much to look at. I have a feeling my calipers are wrong, I have the ones that click when you need to stop pinching, I think they've been screwed up since I got them.

I have a visible vein on my bicep, but smooth abs (only ~4 are visible, and not very at that).

I'm going to change my BF to 13%, I think it's more accurate. So from now on, my readings on caliper will be +3%, since I think that's about right.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
MxMad, are you including any cardio while on your hdrol cycle? If so, what & how many minutes/times/week?

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
MxMad, are you including any cardio while on your hdrol cycle? If so, what & how many minutes/times/week?
At max, it would be 2 days a week, and I never do cardio unless I can do 35-45 minutes of medium intensity. (Fat loss range)

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
the 3rd week is when you'll see the most gains

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Day 3

Nothing to report as of yet. It's only day 3, just thought I'd post it up that 75mg is working out so far without sides.

Minor strength increase in the gym today--I attribute this to placebo effect. Maybe all the carbs I ate last night (GF's parents are in town and took us out to dinner).

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Day 4

Still nothing crazy to report, ALTHOUGH my scale did say 180.5 today.. could i really have gained .5 lbs in 4 days? Doubtful, we'll see.

Also, libido might be up, but it could be that my girls parents have been in town for the weekend and things have been slow in the bedroom. I'll post a more organized recap of the first week on day 7.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Still nothing crazy to report, ALTHOUGH my scale did say 180.5 today.. could i really have gained .5 lbs in 4 days? Doubtful, we'll see.

Also, libido might be up, but it could be that my girls parents have been in town for the weekend and things have been slow in the bedroom. I'll post a more organized recap of the first week on day 7.
You just quit smoking man! Your gonna gain weight regardless :trout:

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Day 5

Back down to 180 this morning, damnit. Still nothing fun to report! Can't wait till week 3! :bb3:

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Hey MxMad! How goes the cycle? Any changes to report? How is the 75mg dosage going? Do you spread them out throughout the day? No sides to report?