Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem!!!! I wont dissapear again..LOL

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sound Good, but I was wondering if the people from purus would allow me to pause this log so I could start my PH stuff, then pick up were I left off during the last two weeks so I can use the rest of the FSXR for a cut? :)
Every1 wants to apply to log a product, get a product & start taking steroids after 2-3 weeks of using a product....

:boggled:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Every1 wants to apply to log a product, get a product & start taking steroids after 2-3 weeks of using a product....

Sorry bro :-/

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards

Am continuing it lol. Haa I love my log. Only curious. I won't ditch my log. I know better.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
So to clear things up with everyone this log is still a good. There no stopping with my awesome result am having. Am only a curious camper sorry for any confusion.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
But what about our products? You look to have your hands full. Haha!

David
Team APPNUT

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
But what about our products? You look to have your hands full. Haha!

David
Team APPNUT
Yours I do in the morning so noting conflicts and since it's a small bottle like midget size :) am only leaving a 3 day review.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Yours I do in the morning so noting conflicts and since it's a small bottle like midget size :) am only leaving a 3 day review.
Alright. Sounds like a plan.

David
Team APPNUT

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 17. Two full weeks in and start of the third week..

Bench. 145lbs warmup 2x25 225lbs 2x15 275lbs 2x10 then 185lbs 1xfail.

Bent over rows. 145lbs 3x5 95lbs 3xfail.

Lat pulls down 150 3x25.

Deadlifts 315lbs 1x10

Other notes I might try 3 caps of FSXR some were in the middle of week 3. Still at two cap after lunch. So if I do try 3 it will be 2 after lunch like normal then 1 evening time.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 18 Woot its the start of week 3!

Workout was light and short. Lats are sore as mofo from yesterday.

Squat 115lbs 5x10
Ez curl bar 45lbs 2xfail
10lbs plates did some flys with them 3x fail
dunbell rows each side. 35lb 3x15
little bit of lat pull downs 95lbs 2x15

Fat Smack is a great products so far and has help me drop some weight and leaned me out! More to come!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Day 18 Woot its the start of week 3!

Workout was light and short. Lats are sore as mofo from yesterday.

Squat 115lbs 5x10
Ez curl bar 45lbs 2xfail
10lbs plates did some flys with them 3x fail
dunbell rows each side. 35lb 3x15
little bit of lat pull downs 95lbs 2x15

Fat Smack is a great products so far and has help me drop some weight and leaned me out! More to come!
Y would you do back 2 days in a row?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Y would you do back 2 days in a row?
Helps to put the size on and help with getting the back shredded and being more focus on each side, The main thing is to help me mostly with maintaining my back strength, I got to push myself in these because if I don't my back will get pretty weak, so this insure I make noting but progress hopes this make sense.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Helps to put the size on and help with getting the back shredded and being more focus on each side, The main thing is to help me mostly with maintaining my back strength, I got to push myself in these because if I don't my back will get pretty weak, so this insure I make noting but progress hopes this make sense.
That's the most retarded thing I've heard bro....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its all good. Some things work for some people and not others.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
If it works for u cool but 2 days in a row???? Come on now. I mean I could see 2 days in a week and even then your back is a big muscle... The back and legs take a while to recover... Even chest for me....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Yesterday took another off day.

Today I did biceps, incline bench, tris, and squats.

FS got me real dry weight seem to be between 170-172lbs

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday took another off day.

Today I did biceps, incline bench, tris, and squats.

FS got me real dry weight seem to be between 170-172lbs
Good man get as lean as possible seriously just keep killing it with FSXR and up that cardio and get nice and lean and then run your cycle it's so much more noticeable at lower BF levels and FS and diet and cardio will surely get you there...it will deff be worth the wait mark my words brother

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Good man get as lean as possible seriously just keep killing it with FSXR and up that cardio and get nice and lean and then run your cycle it's so much more noticeable at lower BF levels and FS and diet and cardio will surely get you there...it will deff be worth the wait mark my words brother
I know! ha

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know! ha
So here's the deal if your not lean enough after this I'm going to hunt you down then tie you up and insert a small reverse air compressor into little well placed incisions and suck the rest of the fat out lol :) jk bro go kill this log and your fat smack and then I'll be first in your cycle log

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
So here's the deal if your not lean enough after this I'm going to hunt you down then tie you up and insert a small reverse air compressor into little well placed incisions and suck the rest of the fat out lol :) jk bro go kill this log and your fat smack and then I'll be first in your cycle log
Sounds like a plan! only one more week after this and am done!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
how havent i been here before??

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Its like your first time seeing a nice pair of tits, its like why did this take so longg

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
i wished i liked more people, like im like ohhh, look a sweet post lets give this stud some well deserve reps but its like screw off ben you get spread the love, so i go and find thr dumbest comment like im 13 with a tiny weiner, will steriods make me not like me cousin and rep him

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Will have update from yesterday and today late tonight

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Yesterday :)

Cardio 1 mile as far as I could sprint that.
p90x version 2
Squats 185lbs 5x10
Decline Dun bells 45lbs 5x15
25lbs dunbells flys 3x5
lat pull down 210 5x5 170lbs 2x15
Cable row 150lbs 5x15
tris pull downs 145lbs 5x5
shoulder shrug

Today is day 23! Boy does time fly!

Off day, relaxed got a good nap in and ate a huge azz steak for lunch that was bigger then my plate and thick as a mofo. :)

Need some advice what the best way to get big and thick biceps. I been keeping bis short and sweet like 3 set of about 15-20 reps, like some people say, so its seem to be working a little bit on the growth, but now and this point it making them more cut..

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 24

Cardio
Preacher curl 1 set of 10 slow reps, heavy weight.
Dead 225 3x15
Bent over rows 115lbs 5x5
Clave rises
Forarms

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yesterday :)

Cardio 1 mile as far as I could sprint that.
p90x version 2
Squats 185lbs 5x10
Decline Dun bells 45lbs 5x15
25lbs dunbells flys 3x5
lat pull down 210 5x5 170lbs 2x15
Cable row 150lbs 5x15
tris pull downs 145lbs 5x5
shoulder shrug

Today is day 23! Boy does time fly!

Off day, relaxed got a good nap in and ate a huge azz steak for lunch that was bigger then my plate and thick as a mofo. :)

Need some advice what the best way to get big and thick biceps. I been keeping bis short and sweet like 3 set of about 15-20 reps, like some people say, so its seem to be working a little bit on the growth, but now and this point it making them more cut..
Just have to play with different sets and reps.
Some people say they grow from going heavy. Me I push for strength some times but I also usually do a lighter weight for a decent amount of reps as well to get that pump. Time under tension is important and a challenging weight should be used, not too light not too heavy. 8-12 reps, occasionally I go 15+, but usually that's too light and just use that for failure or exhaustion. Also it depends on what muscle you're training too sometimes....
I'd just say try every which way and see what works.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Just have to play with different sets and reps.
Some people say they grow from going heavy. Me I push for strength some times but I also usually do a lighter weight for a decent amount of reps as well to get that pump. Time under tension is important and a challenging weight should be used, not too light not too heavy. 8-12 reps, occasionally I go 15+, but usually that's too light and just use that for failure or exhaustion. Also it depends on what muscle you're training too sometimes....
I'd just say try every which way and see what works.
Ya been playing some more today, I'll think ill do heavy "2 sets " around 6-10 slow reps, then maybe 1 set after just for pumps.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try 10-12 reps and do some really heavy 6-8 reps bro switch it up

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been switching :)
Try this start with 12-15 reps to warm up the bis then get heavy weight and do 6-8 reps 2 times then drop the weight and do 10-12 reps and remember FORM>WEIGHT

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Try this start with 12-15 reps to warm up the bis then get heavy weight and do 6-8 reps 2 times then drop the weight and do 10-12 reps and remember FORM>WEIGHT
Ight my brother, I'll be having your biceps in a month time! :).

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 24.

Today I made me a insane breakfast, 7 egg omelet, bacon, 2 pancake, 2 sausage, toast and jelly and a big glass of orange jucie. I was so full and happy I was about to going in a breafeast coma. :scared1: Took 2 caps FSXR and boy the energy is still there, I think the leanness is all done with for now so it just that am little more dry at this point and got some sick veins in my biceps.

Overall FSXR is some crazy stuff.!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 24.

Today I made me a insane breakfast, 7 egg omelet, bacon, 2 pancake, 2 sausage, toast and jelly and a big glass of orange jucie. I was so full and happy I was about to going in a breafeast coma. :scared1: Took 2 caps FSXR and boy the energy is still there, I think the leanness is all done with for now so it just that am little more dry at this point and got some sick veins in my biceps.

Overall FSXR is some crazy stuff.!
Yup. 6 more days and that's it! Leanness done?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Yup. 6 more days and that's it! Leanness done?
I think so, leanness seems to have had its peak moment around the second week. But am looking dryer, fuller and have some more visible improvements! I still will call that badazz. haa

Good notes am back at 175lbs if not 180lbs, I'll weight myself tomorrow morning.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 25

Overhead press
Hanging power cleans
Bench

Lots if food and looking sexy ;)