MrMarc ~How Much Fat can Fat Smack XR Smack? Lots! ~Purus Sponsored!~

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Even with Washington heat and just a back workout, it was brutal. With Flordia heat you would be down 10lbs about 30 second into cardio.

I kinda wanna try sweat pants & a hoody for cardio, buy am afraid with the Florida heat + FSXR I'll pass out.!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
That for sure + people would look at me and say "That's on crazy azz mofo". Just image if I honestly did that 5 days a week for only 1.2miles I'd be shredded or dead.

Even with Washington heat and just a back workout, it was brutal. With Flordia heat you would be down 10lbs about 30 second into cardio.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am guessing dead but you would leave a really shredded corpse.

That for sure + people would look at me and say "That's on crazy azz mofo". Just image if I honestly did that 5 days a week for only 1.2miles I'd be shredded or dead.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
7/6/12 day 8

Off day due to crazy azz thunderstorm and my setup is on my pouch outside, but it was so dam windy rain was up all in my porch...

little notes, Fat smack xr really does help with appetite in fact it will almost kill it at one cap lol, but that way I dose it perfect for me :), this sweating is not normal haa. Pictures will come at the end of this week! Hope you guys will see some change in my body!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7/6/12 day 8

Off day due to crazy azz thunderstorm and my setup is on my pouch outside, but it was so dam windy rain was up all in my porch...

little notes, Fat smack xr really does help with appetite in fact it will almost kill it at one cap lol, but that way I dose it perfect for me :), this sweating is not normal haa. Pictures will come at the end of this week! Hope you guys will see some change in my body!
I'm sure we will bro just keep at it!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
7/7/12 Day 9

Small workout today, felt like I was going to puke lol, I think the reason is I ate to much bacon lol -__-.

incline dunbell press 55lbs 3x15 each side.
standing overhead press 95lbs 3x5
bench 145 2x25

Here is some pic updates.

Week 1.

The 5th day in the week.

Now 2 days in the second week.

So what you think, I personal see a difference already.​

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7/7/12 Day 9

Small workout today, felt like I was going to puke lol, I think the reason is I ate to much bacon lol -__-.

incline dunbell press 55lbs 3x15 each side.
standing overhead press 95lbs 3x5
bench 145 2x25

Here is some pic updates.

Week 1.

The 5th day in the week.

Now 2 days in the second week.

So what you think, I personal see a difference already.
Nice difference so far dude wish I made progress like you!!! Also anything more then 3-4 slices makes me sick when I eat bacon as well

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Nice difference so far dude wish I made progress like you!!! Also anything more then 3-4 slices makes me sick when I eat bacon as well
Thank you! I was like hmm am hungry then I open fridge and saw bacon, ham chess etc my idea was to make a sandwitch well it ended up to be I ate mostly bacon lol

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
7/8/12 Day 10

Took today off :)

Noting much to report since it still the same with fat smack, stuff crazy potent.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you been keeping track of weight or bodyfat loss?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
7/9/12 day 11

Had a small but great workout today, I was pumped up and had good veins running everywhere!

Bench: 145lbs 2 set to fail. 185lbs 2 set to fail. 225lbs 1 set to fail. 285lbs 1x6

Dunbells curls. 35lbs few sets to fail

Back-row with dunbels. 45lbs 3set to fail each side.

Other notes. I swear I just got leaner. Chest look more fuller with some depth, upper chest is coming along to. outer Abs outline seem to be coming in, hardly doing any cardio at all so for the outside abs outline to come in is a big +. These sweats are fuggin crazy still.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
7/9/12 day 11

Had a small but great workout today, I was pumped up and had good veins running everywhere!

Bench: 145lbs 2 set to fail. 185lbs 2 set to fail. 225lbs 1 set to fail. 285lbs 1x6

Dunbells curls. 35lbs few sets to fail

Back-row with dunbels. 45lbs 3set to fail each side.

Other notes. I swear I just got leaner. Chest look more fuller with some depth, upper chest is coming along to. outer Abs outline seem to be coming in, hardly doing any cardio at all so for the outside abs outline to come in is a big +. These sweats are fuggin crazy still.
I have not had much increased sweating with FS so far but that may be due to the fact that I dose about 12 hours from my workout. Great to hear you are doing well with it too, though.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I have not had much increased sweating with FS so far but that may be due to the fact that I dose about 12 hours from my workout. Great to hear you are doing well with it too, though.
Thank you! Try getting a dose in like an hour before your workout you will love it even more!

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I will do this more on weekends, my issue is that I workout at 8:30 PM and am in bed by 11, so I don't like to get too hyped up with a long term dose. I am gonna go back to dosing my amino energy which has a somewhat similar profile before my workout again.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 12

Took today off and wast just eating up a storm! Cotton mouth can be a pain in the azz sometime. My biceps seem to be taking more shape, I do seem to be getting leaner or more dryer. Am still at 170lbs and holding strong.

Other notes I scored a awesome deal on a sealed tub of AI cycle support + half a bottle of inhibit-e for $20. I love the supplement auction section, now I just got to wait for my package to come in!

Edit: I also won a tub of usplabs test powered :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12

Took today off and wast just eating up a storm! Cotton mouth can be a pain in the azz sometime. My biceps seem to be taking more shape, I do seem to be getting leaner or more dryer. Am still at 170lbs and holding strong.

Other notes I scored a awesome deal on a sealed tub of AI cycle support + half a bottle of inhibit-e for $20. I love the supplement auction section, now I just got to wait for my package to come in!
Nice deal dude damn!!!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Nice

Day 12

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Nice deal dude damn!!!
I know right! My PCT is going to be badazz! I also won a tub of usplabs test powered. I don't know what am more happy for my upcoming cycle or PCT haaaa.

Only thing I feel bad about is I accidentally sent the money as a echeck.... dam you paypal.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I have a strange feeling you are going to be big, on cycle. In a good way

I know right! My PCT is going to be badazz! I also won a tub of usplabs test powered. I don't know what am more happy for my upcoming cycle or PCT haaaa.

Only thing I feel bad about is I accidentally sent the money as a echeck.... dam you paypal.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
When I start poping superdrol like skittles I will be bigger then both of you!!!!!!!! MUAWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
That's what I have hehehehee + mass drops + 4-AD bring it!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 11.

Had a short and sweet session, I just wanted to focus on just biceps today. Did a little bench to get some pumps then went straight to bis.

dunbells 45lbs 4x15 65lbs 2x5
Ez curl bar 35lbs 3xfail
precher curls 55lbs 1x fail

Then one last quick bench for more pumps in the chest.

We got some nasty weather down here, crazy thunderstorms in the evening time and it so humid outside as soon as you open your door to go out you start to choke.

Fat Smack. Still got me burning up nice and warm :) If I lived were it snow I would be walking around outside naked because of this! Other then that is the same old things.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What cha getting out of FS XR Marc?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
What cha getting out of FS XR Marc?
Am mobile right now but am getting increased body temp, sweat seem to level out, still crazy sweats tho, leaning out seem to also even out, got vein running nice and full down my arm, some pumps, appetite still kinda strong as in not hungry but the way I does it makes it pretty because by the time I come off its dinner time and am hungry like animal!

Will post update from yesterday and today later on today

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 12 Yesterday.

Was out planing my business stuff and getting things done at that time so no workout. I bump up my does to 2 cap seem to be good, will continue 2 caps for the rest of the run :) I also ate so much shiz I felt bloated and sick haa but fast smack seem to burn most of that feeling away.

Other then that here what I also said from yesterday. Am getting increased body temp, sweat seem to level out, still crazy sweats tho, leaning out seem to also even out, got vein running nice and full down my arm, some pumps, appetite still kinda strong as in not hungry but the way I does it makes it pretty because by the time I come off its dinner time and am hungry like animal!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 13 Today.

No workout today more planing business things and getting things done, took 2 does again after lunch, I felt like a bundle energy. It a challenge trying to moving around because stuff makes you sweat haa.

Normal workout will resume tomorrow.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Doing well I see. Keep it up and you will be shredded.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Yesterday was day 14.

Had a short and simple workout. I love the get in get out method I respond like 1 times better then a normal workout + I also respond excellent to high volume + heavy volume lower reps, so combing those workouts together + short time = prefect!

Well am up 2lbs so that good so from 175lbs - 170lbs and now from 170lbs to 172lbs, workout was bench & bis. I love the treating my bis like crap they respond great to the short workouts of like 3 set with the 15-25 rep range. Still the same with fat smack xr, beside begin up 2 lbs :)

2 caps = <3

Today is day 15.

Off day and felling great with 2 caps now, beside the occasional cotton mouth. Pictures will be up tomorrow or day 17 which puts me at 2 full weeks in.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have all my PH stack starting me in the face it sucks like a mofo, what to start so bad!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yesterday was day 14.

Had a short and simple workout. I love the get in get out method I respond like 1 times better then a normal workout + I also respond excellent to high volume + heavy volume lower reps, so combing those workouts together + short time = prefect!

Well am up 2lbs so that good so from 175lbs - 170lbs and now from 170lbs to 172lbs, workout was bench & bis. I love the treating my bis like crap they respond great to the short workouts of like 3 set with the 15-25 rep range. Still the same with fat smack xr, beside begin up 2 lbs :)

2 caps = <3

Today is day 15.

Off day and felling great with 2 caps now, beside the occasional cotton mouth. Pictures will be up tomorrow or day 17 which puts me at 2 full weeks in.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have all my PH stack starting me in the face it sucks like a mofo, what to start so bad!
2 full weeks in huh? Down 3lbs total?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
2 full weeks in huh? Down 3lbs total?
Ya Buddy day 17 will put me at 2 full weeks in. Ya down 3lbs now. First week went down 5lbs with some good leaning out. Second week went up 2 lbs, but keep all the leanness from the first week.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Day 16! Tomorrow puts me at 2 full weeks in, but here a pic update.

Did incline dunbells and power cleans all back to back no breaks. Workout was fun :)

Anyways not sure if you all can tell a difference, but I noticed allot more in the mirror then the pics.

I kinda want to save my last two weeks of this run for later if AaronJP1 ok with it, Well lets restate that I would like to start my PH stuff a little bit early then in 2 week or so restart the rest of this log during the last 2 weeks of my PH run to help cut up, I would need the ok first, but if not I will still kill these updates :)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah anabolics are always tempting me as well. And with Howwedo running t-bol and test it seems a bit of a one pony race between myself and him.
The problem with pic updates is that the lighting has to be perfect to notice real differences (unless you loss like 20lbs).

What are you planning on running?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah anabolics are always tempting me as well. And with Howwedo running t-bol and test it seems a bit of a one pony race between myself and him.
The problem with pic updates is that the lighting has to be perfect to notice real differences (unless you loss like 20lbs).

Hey now it's still a race your just on a pony and I'm on a stallion lol but for real I think when you cut down and I bulk up we will meet in the middle gerbil ole boy....and yeah Marc I'd start that PH bro and save the FS like I'm doing then maybe cut your last 2 weeks into cycle

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards

So may options lol. I was planning on doing mass drop, 4-AD, SD then with the SD I might extend a extra 2 weeks at a lower does so like 20mg for 6 weeks depending on side, but SD treats me good.. but thinking about it, I plan on saving the mass drops for a later cycle and just do SD + 4-AD instead and if I can get ahold of stano-200 then I might start that in around the second or 3 week. Dam stuff sold out everywhere. But I need to sell some extra supplements first or trade them for a bottle. I don't want to spend money for it.

Well what ever I chose will be epic.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whew...Just cuaght up. Things are looking spicey in here!! keep killing it man