Bi's Tri's calves and abs on tap.
Go kill it brohamed!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ROFL! My four year old got my lifting straps out of my bag and asked what they were for. I told her for lifting heavy stuff..... she decided to slug a scoop of Stimul8 try them out. You guys got some competition! Better step your game up!

IMG_20131119_090445.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very happy you are here! Gotta get with you soon about some stuff. I'll call you probably tomorrow.
Sounds good!
ROFL! My four year old got my lifting straps out of my bag and asked what they were for. I told her for lifting heavy stuff..... she decided to slug a scoop of Stimul8 try them out. You guys got some competition! Better step your game up!

View attachment 92387
Okay Monte's Lil Momma has my vote! Look at the Suitcase carry, and that War Face! Just Beastly!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post training pics. I'm holding a bit of water today.

IMG_20131119_104103.jpg

IMG_20131119_104018.jpg

IMG_20131119_103912.jpg

IMG_20131119_103816.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mount Monte, the new American Mountain Range, look at those peaks. So high I think there may be snow on top.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mount Monte, the new American Mountain Range, look at those peaks. So high I think there may be snow on top.
Lol thanks bud. I dunno Wtf happend to my triceps though.......the horse shoe is gone. I guess added mass right above the elbow?

This is earlier this year....maybe it's in my mind....I was about thirty lbs heavier in this pic as well

qyje2any.jpg

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pwo today.

2 scoops Berry IGNITE2
1 scoops Blue Raspberry BCAA+SAA
4 uncapped Max Pump
5g Taurine

Bi's Tri's calves and abs on tap.
Liking this combination!

Cute pic...

Post training pics. I'm holding a bit of water today.

View attachment 92403
Biceps are like cantaloupes ...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol thanks bud. I dunno Wtf happend to my triceps though.......the horse shoe is gone. I guess added mass right above the elbow?

This is earlier this year....maybe it's in my mind....I was about thirty lbs heavier in this pic as well

View attachment 92407
It looks like you have a horseshoe under the horseshoe.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Montana making me think of (a bigger buff version of) phil anselmo here..
your workout inspiration today, gents

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Montana making me think of (a bigger buff version of) phil anselmo here..
your workout inspiration today, gents

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz0V5sjkRhU">YouTube Link</a>
When I had my huge goatee I got compared to a bald James Hetfield all the time.

Today's training. Swapped things up again. Added in bw calf raises on a block on my GVT super sets. 10 sets of 25 on those. Kept tempo slow until I failed then just pounded them out.

French Press
Set 1 : 80.0x10
Set 2 : 80.0x10
Set 3 : 80.0x10
Set 4 : 80.0x10
Set 5 : 80.0x10
Set 6 : 80.0x10
Set 7 : 80.0x10
Set 8 : 80.0x9
Set 9 : 80.0x8
Set 10 : 80.0x9

Preacher Curl
Set 1 : 70.0x10
Set 2 : 70.0x10
Set 3 : 70.0x10
Set 4 : 70.0x10
Set 5 : 70.0x10
Set 6 : 70.0x10
Set 7 : 70.0x10
Set 8 : 70.0x9
Set 9 : 70.0x9
Set 10 : 70.0x9

Reverse Grip Cable Triceps Extension
Set 1 : 120.0x15
Set 2 : 120.0x15
Set 3 : 120.0x14

Hammer Curls
Set 1 : 35.0'sx15
Set 2 : 35.0'sx14
Set 3 : 35.0'sx14

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
half of it gets lost in the goatee on the way in..

dude's a beast man - fwiw, we do not as a company advise such extensive use of that product
:nono:
I'm an anomaly. Don't do dat.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 92407
No not at all, the new shot is turned farther inward only showing the long head of the triceps so you cant really see the lateral head of the triceps at that angle.
The second new shot you aren't able to straighten your arm all the way because your lats have gotten so big so the tricep iat a peak contraction like the old one where your arm is locked straight down. Next time don't twist the arm to show the back side of the triceps. Leave the entire arm in a neutral position with the palms toward your body not toward the back. Then your rear head will stick out the back and the lateral head will be visible showing the horse shoe. It is there. Also you can see an obvious size and girth increase here.

A trick to make the rear head of the triceps really show is to press the inside of your arm into your lat while flexing. This spreads the arm and more notably the long head of the triceps out giving it a much larger appearance. That is how you want to do a triceps pose.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No not at all, the new shot is turned farther inward only showing the long head of the triceps so you cant really see the lateral head of the triceps at that angle.
The second new shot you aren't able to straighten your arm all the way because your lats have gotten so big so the tricep iat a peak contraction like the old one where your arm is locked straight down. Next time don't twist the arm to show the back side of the triceps. Leave the entire arm in a neutral position with the palms toward your body not toward the back. Then your rear head will stick out the back and the lateral head will be visible showing the horse shoe. It is there. Also you can see an obvious size and girth increase here.

A trick to make the rear head of the triceps really show is to press the inside of your arm into your lat while flexing. This spreads the arm and more notably the long head of the triceps out giving it a much larger appearance. That is how you want to do a triceps pose.
See this is why we need to talk lol. I gotta get some posing coaching!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So.....this is a little better :)

IMG_20131119_131633.jpg

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
half of it gets lost in the goatee on the way in..

dude's a beast man - fwiw, we do not as a company advise such extensive use of that product
:nono:
I shoulda grabbed more Ignite2 samples when we met so I could try 2 at once!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Have you tried it out yet?
I've used them before. I got a few from the Arnold Classic. But never tried two at once. I quite like the feeling I get from just one i can't imagine how great 2 feels.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
speaking of some of our products here at FINAFLEX, allow me to divert from the friendly competition for a moment if you will..

if you've not heard yet, recently we have released our reformulated version of our popular & renowned sleep/recovery aid known as G8, giving it an unbelievably delicious new taste, and doubling the serving size per container from 20 to 40!! all at the same cost!
:jaw:

early reviews we have out there so far are nearly identical from varied sources in taste feedback/effectiveness and quality of sleep
we are very excited to bring this new version out, and look forward to more exciting new releases in the near future!

you guys following here will get special sneak previews and FINAFLEX insider news, how cool is that?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
speaking of some of our products here at FINAFLEX, allow me to divert from the friendly competition for a moment if you will..

if you've not heard yet, recently we have released our reformulated version of our popular & renowned sleep/recovery aid known as G8, giving it an unbelievably delicious new taste, and doubling the serving size per container from 20 to 40!! all at the same cost!
:jaw:

early reviews we have out there so far are nearly identical from varied sources in taste feedback/effectiveness and quality of sleep
we are very excited to bring this new version out, and look forward to more exciting new releases in the near future!

you guys following here will get special sneak previews and insider news, how cool is that?
Said it before, will say it again....taste is awesome.

As far as sleep goes....best sleep I have had since.....uhm....forever.

Actually feels like my teen years, when I could sleep all the time:)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dayum that looks awesome!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually feels like my teen years, when I could sleep all the time:)
I used to do this a lot, would be wide awake and have a free 30 minutes then be asleep before I knew it

Guess I'm too far past my teens now :p

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to do this a lot, would be wide awake and have a free 30 minutes then be asleep before I knew it

G8 makes me feel young again;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

yeah, dude...you are ancient!!!:amish:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
indeed
I mean he turned 20 like what, 3 weeks ago or something?
it's all downhill now
i know a guy at a gym in beech grove that is in his 70's. everytime i feel down about getting older i go look him up, he is still doing bp reps at 270, and the old fart even does cheater squats!!! i love that old guy, i always feel better after hanging with him for awhile.

dude was one of the 1st 'advisors' in vietnam[green beret], talk about some stories!!!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude was one of the 1st 'advisors' in vietnam[green beret], talk about some stories!!!!
My dad was in there in the early 60's (he enlisted in 58), and was also SF (he hated being referred to as a green beret, because it took away from what they were, which was US Army Special Forces).

Although, he told very, very few stories. He still had nightmares until the day he passed away (in 2008 at 66 years of age)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My dad was in there in the early 60's (he enlisted in 58), and was also SF (he hated being referred to as a green beret, because it took away from what they were, which was US Army Special Forces).

Although, he told very, very few stories. He still had nightmares until the day he passed away (in 2008 at 66 years of age)
belated respect for your dad....vietnam era vets deserved much more than they got....things still aren't as good as they should be for vets, but things have improved vastly since the days of vets being called baby killers and being spit on.

sorry for your loss, jim!!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
belated respect for your dad....vietnam era vets deserved much more than they got....things still aren't as good as they should be for vets, but things have improved vastly since the days of vets being called baby killers and being spit on.

sorry for your loss, jim!!!
That was a story that he told though, it's ridiculous the treatment they got for following orders.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That was a story that he told though, it's ridiculous the treatment they got for following orders.
say what you will of obama, lbj was one messed up guy. he micromanged nam, so almost everything that happened there falls on his plate.

once again much respect for those guys who went thru the hell of nam, only to come home to haters!!!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow this isn't about me anymore? Unsubbed

Jk I always wished I could serve, I honestly don't think I could hack it. The sleep deprivation alone would be enough to send me home

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We have a couple of happy loggers at the moment....getting some much needed sleep:)
It's flippin' awesome. Got me that sleepytime lemonade; anyone who hasn't tried the new stuff owes it to themselves to give a try. Logging & loving it right now.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Been following from the start, and have subbed to watch the old wise one (snags) show us all how it is done.

Any chance every supp and anything else that is being used can be listed, to get an idea of both of you are using.

Oh yeah in for noodz, been plenty so far, keep it up.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any chance every supp and anything else that is being used can be listed, to get an idea of both of you are using.
Including Vapor Rub, Alzheimer's meds, and catheter tubes? They haven't been willing to post those yet...

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
the old wise one (snags)
:chinese:

my list is pretty basic currently
BCAA+SAA
CreaTrona
Max Pump
Stimul8/Ignite2 (alternating with no set pattern)
ALC+CLA
ActiveMulti
G8
Pure Test
fish oil
Tropinol
wms and dextrose (surrounding training)
I have also started up my sarms again for a little while, after taking a brief break
of course proteins (isolate, hydrolysate and blends, depending on what I need at a given timeframe)
and -- a well-rounded and CLEAN nutritional intake with LOTS of lean meats!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Current supps -

Max Pump - 4 Uncapped with Pre-Workout on training days and 4 capped before bed on non training days
Stimul8 - Leg Days and Chest days
Crea-Trona - Mixed with Stimul8 on training days
IGNITE2 - Shoulder and Back days as well as Arm days
G8 - 30 minutes before bed with a 5 on 2 off cycle
Active Multi - Every morning upon rising
BCAA+SAA - Intra-Workout as well as post workout and immediately upon rising
ALC+CLA - 2 caps with First, Third and Fifth meals
PX-500 - 1 cap twice daily. One 45 minutes after third meal and one f45 minutes after fifth meal.
Protein - Normally Syntrax Matrix 5.0 or iForce Protean

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
catheter tubes...
ohhh man, don't even mention that :eek5:
I still have flashback nightmares of having my first one ever earlier this spring, when I was in hospital recovering from hemmy surgery

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Wow! Now those are some supp lists!! I can only dream of having a stack like that! Sweet stacks for sure.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ohhh man, don't even mention that :eek5:
I still have flashback nightmares of having my first one ever earlier this spring, when I was in hospital recovering from hemmy surgery
I didn't mean to thread a needle here. Hope your recovery went well bro.