Montego an Snagency tag-team with FINAFLEX in the corner

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
A good way to do it. In your current situation you can set your entire environment up to cater to your bodybuilding lifestyle. No wife and working from home alleviates a lot of the extraneous bullsh!t. That being said you have more drive than most to actually take advantage of that as to where many would simply choose to relax or take it easy.
yeah, my lifestyle certainly caters to my interest and goals here, but - don't forget, I was married and had two kids running around not all that long ago, and still rolled the same way I do now (just required a bit more planning/forethought sometimes is all)
I travel a bit sometimes too, and that requires planning and time to get things set-up for the road..

but yeah -
gawd forbid I ever have to get a 9-5 gig somewhere :yikes:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yeah, my lifestyle certainly caters to my interest and goals here, but - don't forget, I was married and had two kids running around not all that long ago, and still rolled the same way I do now (just required a bit more planning/forethought sometimes is all)
I travel a bit sometimes too, and that requires planning and time to get things set-up for the road..

but yeah -
gawd forbid I ever have to get a 9-5 gig somewhere :yikes:
Oh no definitely not saying you have it easy, just ideal right now. You have always been damn near OCD in your level of discipline which is pretty amazing. Just thinking now with no other input or distractions you are free to be selfish in your bodybuilding endeavors and that truly does make a difference.

If I had your focus and discipline I can not imagine where i might be at this point.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Oh no definitely not saying you have it easy, just ideal right now. You have always been damn near OCD in your level of discipline which is pretty amazing. Just thinking now with no other input or distractions you are free to be selfish in your bodybuilding endeavors and that truly does make a difference.

If I had your focus and discipline I can not imagine where i might be at this point.
yeah, this is a selfish sport indeed, lol..
oh - just made this meal up....mmmmm red potatoes..

~650cals here

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, taters...

What're the meats? Ground chicken and beef?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I think we have the same favourite veggie snags, I see a lot of red peppers with your meals. I have it with 2 meals a day on average (always roasted reds in morning omelettes)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I think we have the same favourite veggie snags, I see a lot of red peppers with your meals. I have it with 2 meals a day on average (always roasted reds in morning omelettes)
nice - maybe there's hope for you yet there Canada!
yeah I eat veggies 2-3x daily, a variety of them but most often I would say bell peppers ... good call

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
yeah, my lifestyle certainly caters to my interest and goals here, but - don't forget, I was married and had two kids running around not all that long ago, and still rolled the same way I do now (just required a bit more planning/forethought sometimes is all) I travel a bit sometimes too, and that requires planning and time to get things set-up for the road.. but yeah - gawd forbid I ever have to get a 9-5 gig somewhere :yikes:
Try working a 7 day rotational day / night shift roster lol. I wish I could cater my work arrangements around the lifestyle I desire.

aceroni

Awards
Try working a 7 day rotational day / night shift roster lol. I wish I could cater my work arrangements around the lifestyle I desire.
No offense, but you can either make excuses or make progress.. the choice is up to you.

I work night shift too, I know it's a bitch and not great for training but you gotta do what you gotta do man.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
No offense, but you can either make excuses or make progress.. the choice is up to you.

I work night shift too, I know it's a bitch and not great for training but you gotta do what you gotta do man.
agreed - life's circumstances are not always conducive to what we want to accomplish..
rising up and meeting the challenge is what it's all about - just like in training itself
there is no quit, in progress

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
nom nom .. some pre-tennis sustenance

those deli cuts - any of you ever have Boar's Head? o..m...g..... unbelievably scrumptious (price reflects it too yikes)
picked up a lb of each of London broil and bbq'd chicken breast - both were just fire
that London broil tastes just like sheered steak, no joke, yum
the other meat here was ground turkey, yellow bell pepper not pictured on separate plate

aceroni

Awards
nom nom .. some pre-tennis sustenance

those deli cuts - any of you ever have Boar's Head? o..m...g..... unbelievably scrumptious (price reflects it too yikes)
picked up a lb of each of London broil and bbq'd chicken breast - both were just fire
that London broil tastes just like sheered steak, no joke, yum
the other meat here was ground turkey breast, yellow bell pepper not pictured on separate plate
Love boar head

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, I am not sure if it is a selfish thing or not. My family knows this is all very important to me and thus is on board with it being a priority for me. They know that when I get home from work, getting into the garage to lift is key - that missing a workout is not an option; as well as many other aspects of this sport. They realize it is a lifestyle change I made for my own good (and hopefully to help provide the longevity to be part of their lives for many years to come).

Perhaps they are just on board with my selfishness lol.

Some great looking meals there Snags. The deli meat looks delicious.

aceroni

Awards
Personally, I am not sure if it is a selfish thing or not. My family knows this is all very important to me and thus is on board with it being a priority for me. They know that when I get home from work, getting into the garage to lift is key - that missing a workout is not an option; as well as many other aspects of this sport. They realize it is a lifestyle change I made for my own good (and hopefully to help provide the longevity to be part of their lives for many years to come).

Perhaps they are just on board with my selfishness lol.

Some great looking meals there Snags. The deli meat looks delicious.
It's great they support you but it's definitely a selfish sport, no way around that.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Love the Boars Head line. The Chicken is great. Never had the London broil.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Board Head roast beef, FTW.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
it's definitely a selfish sport, no way around that.
doesn't make us bad ppl! :shrug:

wow lookit all this boar's head love! never knew it was that well known
stuff is crazy expensive tho - the London broil was $10.99/lb, I mean I can pick up some beef tenderloin for that price on sale sometimes..chicken was like $8.49/lb iirc

turff49

turff49

Awards
I've always been selfish so my family is use to it. I do make sure they are taken care of though. Nothing wrong with rewarding yourself!
I know when I stayed in Kokomo all last summer(working at the Grissom airbase) I would get Boars Head on sale sometimes at Marsh grocery store. That's a chain in Indiana correct?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I've always been selfish so my family is use to it. I do make sure they are taken care of though. Nothing wrong with rewarding yourself!
I know when I stayed in Kokomo all last summer(working at the Grissom airbase) I would get Boars Head on sale sometimes at Marsh grocery store. That's a chain in Indiana correct?
yep, not many marsh's around anymore tho
we used to have one in town here couple yrs back, but never seemed to attract enough customers to be viable
they spent a boatload on that place too, the ultra-modern open-design layout..someone lost some $$$ on that venture

I got my BH at krogers

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the staple deli meat at Publix, and Publix is the king in Florida. There are also a lot of sandwich shops here that use BH.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smashed it today in the gym just like I have every day since Saturday.

Running with Reactive Pump right now and its great.

Getting bank into the medium carb numbers is really producing some nice pumps and vascularity along with overall energy and strength. Weight sitting at 203-205 wich is right where I want it to be right now since I'm back to full glycogen stores. Only a couple lb increase from what I stepped on stage at.

Gonna get back on the constant updates tomorrow.

Side note....tan is washed off :( back to Casper lol. Still hitting the tanning bed though!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Tanning beds can be very therapeutic. Wife owns one and I occasionally use it in the winter but get more than enough sun in the summer.

With your dedication and drive it's almost scary to think what you will look like come next show! Yikes!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Still hitting the tanning bed though!
kind of addictive ain't it? nice update brosef...
so, where we gonna go with this log now? what you wanna do?

With your dedication and drive it's almost scary to think what you will look like come next show! Yikes!
oh he is on a mission indeed...I already know the game plan, gonna be fun stuff to watch

yum

turkey burger, BH bbq chicken breast, penne rigate (wheat) lightly bathed in butter and parmesan, and steamed broccoli

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kind of addictive ain't it? nice update brosef...
so, where we gonna go with this log now? what you wanna do?

oh he is on a mission indeed...I already know the game plan, gonna be fun stuff to watch

yum

turkey burger, BH bbq chicken breast, penne rigate (wheat) lightly bathed in butter and parmesan, and steamed broccoli
Well. Are you abandoning me?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Well. Are you abandoning me?
feeling lonely? :D
nah man of course not...new log will be up tomorrow everybody
snags & montego, part deux .... the FINAFLEX FREAKS redux
(or some such variation of a name)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone have any ideas for a title? Fwap fwap fwap goes the freaks? Rofl

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
No offense, but you can either make excuses or make progress.. the choice is up to you. I work night shift too, I know it's a bitch and not great for training but you gotta do what you gotta do man.
Well that wasn't actually an excuse. Just saying that my worklife isn't always conducive to my goals. I still get up at 4 am when I'm on day shift to train before I go to work and always train before night shift. I also work 14 hour shifts, again not an excuse, I would progress a lot more if I had the luxury of working from home and working the hours I choose to work.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Tanning beds can be very therapeutic. Wife owns one and I occasionally use it in the winter but get more than enough sun in the summer. With your dedication and drive it's almost scary to think what you will look like come next show! Yikes!
Funny bit of info but here In Queensland tanning beds have been banned by the government.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oooh no work, no bills, no responsibilities..........I would shyt myself from excitement and over train no doubt lol.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Funny bit of info but here In Queensland tanning beds have been banned by the government.
you know that's not really a bad thing.. I mean hey, freedom of choice and all that, and I am not for "big government" coming in to dictate what I can or cannot do, but......hey some things us humans do are not only anti-productive and potentially self harmful, but at times downright silly

speaking of downright silly (and only in America....)
so I turn on the tv this morning and catch a bit of good morning America - only to watch in amusement as they discus the new "hot trend" of eyebrow transplants by females...
:blink:
just....wow

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hrrrrrm.......Yeah wow about sums it up lol.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primed for growth.
uploadfromtaptalk1406551335386.jpg

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was this thread discontinued after Motne's competition or did the sales just stop? LOL
It's continued in the link abut 3 comments up. :)