Mongo is going to throw the weights around with LG's M1D Black and Form-X(Sponsored)

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Ill try that but i think Ill roll the hips on a ball to isolate it a little better as well. Never tried that pre always done it post and off days. gonna give it a shot!

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Started by rolling hips, hamstrings, quads, ab/adductors on a ball and foam roller and it did help loosen me up. It loosened me up a good bit but still very tight. I still hit great numbers on front squat and banded zercher. Felt very strong and explosive during ME front squats. Zercher did not use a belt and worked on reps for core and ad/abductor work. Im finally used to the libido increase and it started to level off. I still look full and thick. Noticed my shoulders are looking round and full in the mirror this morning. ME Lower

wide stance Box front squat-14 5/8 inch box. 135-8, 185-5, 225-5, 275-3, 315-3, 365-1, 385-1, 395-1, 405-1
----note never done me box front squat but was up over 20lbs over my ME reg front squat. Also the box was just under or right at parallel. Still felt these in the hips with heavy weight.

Hip width stance front box squat-14 inch box-275-6, 225-11
---on the 225 stopped at 11 because I was losing control of the eccentric portion of the move. felt like the last two reps I hit the box to hard so stopped.

Double Purple band zercher-225-3x8 the band was a lot tougher than I thought. felt great on the hips and got great work. Almost made myslef throw up doing these. loved it

low pully 1 arm row-130-3x8
cglpd-170-10,10,8 pulled to chest and squeezed at bottom
Rope machine crunch-70-20, 90-15, 100-12, 110-8
ball plank on hands- 3x fail great shoulder and core stabilizer really tough

Over all strength is up felt great. M1d is definitely doing its job! recovery is still not where i want it, so lowered the intensity a bit to make sure i recover.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are insane numbers on the front box squat lol. Solid fukin work. Good thinking stopping a bit early to keep the movement correct.

All i can say about the recovery is possibly to take some BCAAs pre workout, it's always helped my recovery. Other than that, you might just have to lift under 500lbs for a while :p

Regardless, i'm loving the progress and dedication. Great log so far brother.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Those are insane numbers on the front box squat lol. Solid fukin work. Good thinking stopping a bit early to keep the movement correct.

All i can say about the recovery is possibly to take some BCAAs pre workout, it's always helped my recovery. Other than that, you might just have to lift under 500lbs for a while :p

Regardless, i'm loving the progress and dedication. Great log so far brother.
Thanks man. I take about 10 gm bcaa during. I think I might have just been doing to much. I hit a exercise bike cardio and stretched, foam rolled, and rolled on a ball afterwards. Im feeling really good today. A little sore but not over sore like I was. So taking a little off the intensity helped I believe.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Lifted early this morning. Hit some PRs. Also yesterday my cglpd was up 4 reps, i realized that today and that was after low pulley rows! It was max effort upper today and I felt very strong. Strength is continuing to go up. ME Upper

45 degree incline bench-135-8, 185-5, 225-5, 275-3, 315-2, 335-1, 345-1 pr, 355-1 pr, 365-1 pr
Dips-45-10,10,10,12
Band lying on ground Barbell ext-green band-115-8,10,6,5
-----band tension was lighter on 2nd set. first 3rd 4th was great band tension all the way through rep
Rev grip ext-fst 7's-80-7x7
ds
band over head ext-grn-9 ds blue-10
Side raise-50's-10,8,7
Tbar over hand grip med width-245-8,7,7

Felt strong from start to finish. I rolled my chest out pre workout and it seemed to help. I also am going to do it here in a minute for a post release. I still felt the knot tighten a little during so its not 100% yet but its getting a lot better.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Did a hitt workout yesterday on my exercise bike. Did DE Lower today. Felt good. made some band adjustments which made me lower the weight because It made a huge difference. Felt strong and still looking full and thick. DE lower

speed Box squats-14 in-275-bl band triple wrapped on db-7x2 225-5x2
----band made a huge difference here wanted good speed so lowered the weight
Speed deads-grn-275-5x1 225-5x1
----tried to go heavier but lost a little speed so lowered it for the last 5 to really work on that. felt great
DB RDL's conventional stance-95's-2x15 sumo-95's-2x8 much harder
Ball overhead sit ups-arms-15 5-10 10-8

Felt good now time to get ready for the hurricane. Might be pulling 2 12hr days...

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
The hurricane wasnt that bad here in va. Had to make a trench in the front yard to make sure side of house didnt flood. But had a good workout today. Really wanted to work speed but also wanted to work tri's very hard. accomplished both. Almost done with m1d and about to move to form-X. I used two different types of band tension. I had purple bands double wrapped on the bottom saftey bar making them double banded on the bar on both sides. then off the floor I had the red bands tripple wrapped on the db and single wrapped on the bar for speed bench.

Speed bench-bands+225-16x3 cg-6 med-5 comp-5
Really felt good at lock out but light at bottom for great speed work

Band push ups-blue and purple band around back-3x12 this is an awesome pump in chest and tri's
hammer bar over head ext with red band-105-8,8,6,5 this was way harder than I anticipated but got good work
Red band straight bar tri pd-100+red-12,9,8
band Front raise-reds-10,8,8 these give me great eccentric work
ss
ball cobra-15's-3x10

Still looking full and dense. recovery is up to par now. The db straight leg deads really worked my legs and glutes good. My buddy is finished with m1d but stated he really felt strong and dense while taking it. He said his back, tri's and hammys really looked meaty. My back not so much but hammys and tri's are crazy full and dense.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
I have to say that taking 4 pills pre workout is freaking sweet! It makes me feel very strong and explosive! great ME lower day. Hips are starting to feel loser and more explosive. Chest still has a knot in it but I have been rolling on the foam roller and ball to loosen up the muscles Im working preworkout. It has been working well. I think it may be my pec minor that is knotted. Once that gets loosened I will feel great. ME Lower:

Heavy sled-100lbs-6 trips of 60 yards lower back was so pumped
double banded Zercher squats-blue bands-225-3,3,3 275-1 295-1 315-1 The top had to be at least 150 at the top but probably more. Felt very strong-these really work my weakness-glutes and mid back
BHLPD-wide grip-210-6,6,5
Floor GHR's-self assisted-bw-10,8,7 using less and less assistance felling these in my hammys and glutes a lot more.
Rev hypers-purple bands-2x8 used as a cool down really squeezed at top
Lying machine sit ups-20-10,12 30-8 abs were pumped

m1d is on point at 8 caps a day. I would and have suggested to people to take 4 pre workout. made a big difference when I switched to this. almost done might have a day or two left max then on to form-x.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Last day of M1d black today. Glad its for my ME upper. On to form-x tomorrow. rhadam or any lg rep should I dose at 3 or 4 a day with form-x? the original i dosed 4 but this is supposed to be better.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
For a last day on m1d black it was a good one. Hit a pr on cg bench. after a week of lighter intensity my recovery caught up and is really good. My chest was still a little knotted so that was annoying but still hit good numbers. The strength, fullness, and libido is still in full gear hopefully it continues with form-x. Im really liking these strength gains. ME Upper

Close Grip bench-index finger on smooth(hands 18 in apart)- 135-10, 185-8, 225-5, 315-3, 335-3, 365-3, 385-2, 395-1, 405-1 pr, 410-1 pr
-----410 went up easier than 405. i think i had 415 but had already done 5 sets at or above 90%
DB floor press-110's-12,12,10,7 ds 95-2 buddy wanted to do these I was done after last set. have never done these before really liked them
Bench tri dips-blue band+45 in lap-12,9,8,6 ds bl band-2 squeezed at top
----these blew up my triceps.
Seated Military- no back support-135-8,8,8,6
rev grip pull ups-25-8,7,6 good lower lat and lower trap activation
Seated incline alt db curl-45's-8,8,7

Here is my rating of M1d black
Strength-10 constant gains everything was up and is continuing to go up
Libido-10 from day 2-today sky high. plus towards the end I was lasting forever. like a cardio level
overall recovery-7-may have been my fault for over doing it but towards the end it picked up last two weeks I have been fully recovered and ready to go.
during workout recovery- 9 never felt like I was completely done always felt like i could do more even when I walked out feeling destroyed.
Fullness-10- all my muscles especially chest, tri's, and hammys are really think and meaty looking
focus/motivation-9- never had a problem once i step in my garage to lift. with 4 pre workout its probably a 10 but only doing that part of the time gave it a 9. really felt 4 pre is the key for me.
No problem sleeping
no increase appetite but then again i am always hungry.

Overall-9.16
Have to give it to lg great product.
only problem i can see is If your a big guy and tight on money this may be a problem but other than that no bad sides.
On to form-x where ill rate that by its self and with m1d as a stack!

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Started form and until otherwise told i will be dosing 4 a day. 2 am 2 pm. Doing a bike hitt workout today. trying to get my cardio up a little.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review and mean workouts.

I'm looking into the main lifts supports. E.g the accessory movements. I know i shouldn't do too much but too little wont get me moving on my main lifts.
Oh what to do....

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. The accessory exercises never seem to beat me up to bad. Its the main lift that crushes me. I have noticed my tris have gotten a lot bigger hitting them more. I think I need to hit shoulders more. they may be my weakness. Find your weakness and hit them as your accessory movements plus triceps and hammys!

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Since I have reduced the intensity a touch I noticed im feeling great. It may be that Im peaking because of it. This is good to know for later. So after a few weeks of what I have been doing I will pick up the intensity again and see the out come on that mini cycle. Had DE Lower and felt very powerful. Using the foam roller preworkout has done wonders for my hips. I still am tight but loosen up quicker and feel a lot better. So far nothing has changed since switching to Form x. DE Lower

Speed Box squats-14 in box-grn bands double wrapped on db's-275-12x2
Speed dead-135 blk bands-10x1 felt so explosive and powerful on these it was awesome! last 3 stretched the bands out more for more tension
DB RDL's-110-sumo-8,8,8,6
Yoga ball over head sit ups-10lbs-10,10,8

Had to lift early today. still felt great. got up made eggs and sausage and crushed this workout. Still feeling strong, full, and motivated! Im sore but not over sore.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Did a quick gorilla hitt workout on my bike today. Still nothing has changed since the switch. DE Upper tom then ME rack deads with bands on monday.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Good day even though I had a few drinks with a buddy last night. Strength and explosiveness was really good today. I was up on a few exercises. DE upper

Speed bench-double banded purple-225-16x3
DB lying banded ext-green band-40's-8,8,6,5,3 was up a bunch of reps on this from the last time i did them!
banded over head db ext-blue-95-7,6,5
rope straight arm pd-100-8,8,7
arnolds-75's-8,8,6
ss
side raise-40's-8,6,4

Super set hurt bad. ME banded rack deads tomorrow should be fun looking forward to that! My buddy I havent seen In a while stated I looked like Ive leaned up and added mass so thats a good thing and good remark about the m1d black!

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
ME Upper today went well. My deadlift has to be stronger. Im hoping my squat has improved as well. I did Blk banded rack deads from just below my knee. My first set of just bands and the bar I lifted the 135 db's off the ground. I weighted them down and at the top it was harder than when I lifted the db's off. So I figured the top was around 300+ band tension. felt strong but noticed I was starting to wear down after my make shift belt squats. Had the red bands double wrapped to my belt and a weight between my legs. here is how it went

Conventional Band Rack Deads-135-10 no band, 225-8 no band, start band double banded blk band-bar-3 on third 135's came off ground
135-3, 225-3, 275-3, 315-1, 365-1, 385-1, 395-miss
wide stance Belt squats-red bands double banded each side-only bands-10 Red+55-12, R+65-12, R+75-12, R+95-12
REv Hypers-purple bands-10,10,8 Lower back and hammys were exploding on these
Lying machine sit ups-30-8,8,8

Over all a good lift. I was happy with the banded Rack deads. I have never done them before. I sure the top was over 300lbs of tension because of the difference between when the DB's came off the ground and when I weighted them down more. Im thinking In two weeks I will try for a pr on box squats and then in 3 weeks go for a dead pr.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
I did a Hitt bike workout followed by cutting my grass as my workout yesterday. I have noticed strength is still good. I looks like some of the fullness has started to go away. Libido is still very high. recovery is really good right now. ever since I cut it back for a couple of weeks I have recovered great. Strength is still great.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last day of M1d black today. Glad its for my ME upper. On to form-x tomorrow. rhadam or any lg rep should I dose at 3 or 4 a day with form-x? the original i dosed 4 but this is supposed to be better.
I would do 4 caps for ~3 weeks (the whole bottle)
For a last day on m1d black it was a good one. Hit a pr on cg bench. after a week of lighter intensity my recovery caught up and is really good. My chest was still a little knotted so that was annoying but still hit good numbers. The strength, fullness, and libido is still in full gear hopefully it continues with form-x. Im really liking these strength gains. ME Upper

Close Grip bench-index finger on smooth(hands 18 in apart)- 135-10, 185-8, 225-5, 315-3, 335-3, 365-3, 385-2, 395-1, 405-1 pr, 410-1 pr
-----410 went up easier than 405. i think i had 415 but had already done 5 sets at or above 90%
DB floor press-110's-12,12,10,7 ds 95-2 buddy wanted to do these I was done after last set. have never done these before really liked them
Bench tri dips-blue band+45 in lap-12,9,8,6 ds bl band-2 squeezed at top
----these blew up my triceps.
Seated Military- no back support-135-8,8,8,6
rev grip pull ups-25-8,7,6 good lower lat and lower trap activation
Seated incline alt db curl-45's-8,8,7

Here is my rating of M1d black
Strength-10 constant gains everything was up and is continuing to go up
Libido-10 from day 2-today sky high. plus towards the end I was lasting forever. like a cardio level
overall recovery-7-may have been my fault for over doing it but towards the end it picked up last two weeks I have been fully recovered and ready to go.
during workout recovery- 9 never felt like I was completely done always felt like i could do more even when I walked out feeling destroyed.
Fullness-10- all my muscles especially chest, tri's, and hammys are really think and meaty looking
focus/motivation-9- never had a problem once i step in my garage to lift. with 4 pre workout its probably a 10 but only doing that part of the time gave it a 9. really felt 4 pre is the key for me.
No problem sleeping
no increase appetite but then again i am always hungry.

Overall-9.16
Have to give it to lg great product.
only problem i can see is If your a big guy and tight on money this may be a problem but other than that no bad sides.
On to form-x where ill rate that by its self and with m1d as a stack!
Good review, and nice rating! Bumping this to the next page...

Looks like having a dose pre-workout is definitely the way to go.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
I was doing 4 a day but I was reading the bottle and it said up to 6 a day so I was going to try that today 2 am 2 pre 2 night on workout days or at least ME days. So far today I have dosed 2 am 2 pre before my ME upper. I had good strength and endurance today on my workout. ME Upper:

double banded blue band-135-5, 185-5, 205-3, 225-3, 250-3, 275-2, 295-1 305-1, 315-1 pr up 25 lbs from my pause pr
-------this feels like at least 200+ at top
Wide Bench(index on ring)-385-3 +1 help, 355-5, 335-7
-----wanted more reps and was fatigued from the banded bench
Bench Dips-Banded-grn+100-8,7,7,6
Sled tri overhead rope ext-just sled-60 yards-60 reps
Seated Military press-135-10,10,8,7- up 5 reps from last week
Rev grip pull ups-25-8,8,7 up 2 reps
pinwheel curls-75's-8,8,7

this workout took a little longer than I wanted due to prep time in the beginning. I wanted 2 different band tensions but couldnt get it how i wanted. Strength is up and continuing to go up. Again I have noticed that my fullness is going away but strength continues to climb up so the transition to form x has been smooth without any hiccups.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
My chest is the sorest its been in a while. But today did a bike hitt workout. doing another early lift tomorrow.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
So I took 6 on Wednesday and 4 yesterday. I will take 6 again today,sunday,monday. If I dont notice a difference by monday will go back to 4 a day. Wanted to see if this helps. I noticed my recovery is great right now. Chest is still a little sore but not bad. Crushed the workout today. DE Lower

Speed Box Squats-14 in-double wrapped on db's-blk-225-10x2 45 sec rest fist set was weird rest were great good explosion
sumo Speed Deads-295-blue-up 20 lbs-12x1 these were half and half. Felt like i needed more speed on some
wide stance Good mornings-225-3x8 tried to get as low as possible to help me get lower when doing them on ME day great glute and hammy activation

Pendallay(dont know how to spell) rows-225-3x8 hammys were wrecked but still got good pump in back
ball 3 way cruches-12,10,8

M1d black and form-x are ridiculous on the libido. Strength has continued to go up. I look leaner and weight is staying the same.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
DE upper today. good lift still feel strong and recovering great. Not as full but that is the only difference I have noticed since the switch over.

Double blue band speed bench-135-16x3 cg-6, med-5, reg-5
lying DB band ext from chest-grn-10's-15,15,15,15,12
Band rev grip pd-red-100-8,8,8,6
arnold press-75-8,8,6
ss
side raises-8,8,6
bi machine-45-15,12,8

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
I like the 6 pills for workout days. Im feeling really strong. Had max effort lower and really hit it hard. I am crushed right now. ME Lower:

Concentric squats(below parallel)-135-8, 185-5, 225-5, 275-3, 335-3, 385-3, 425-3, 475-3, 500-1, 525-1 pr, 550-miss broke it off the rack couldnt get it.
double banded zercher squats-225+double bl-5,5,5,5
hypers-100-10,8,6 i was really fatigued from the two prior exercises
CG pull ups-BW-10,8,7
purple band decline sit ups-4x8

First time doing concentric rack squats and I made sure i was below parallel. So the 525 was a pr for them. I do not know how they will correlate to my regular squat. I felt like they may help my dead more than squat but im interested to see how it will transfer over. Again strength is great still going up. really like the overall stack for strength. Since that is what I am always looking for im vbery happy with the results.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Mongo been checking out your log I was doing 3 a day 1 am 1 lunch 1 pm
Tried an extra dose added preworkout and liked it
So your liking the six a day ?

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mongo been checking out your log I was doing 3 a day 1 am 1 lunch 1 pm
Tried an extra dose added preworkout and liked it
So your liking the six a day ?
Only on workout days. I really like the pre workout dose. It may just help me mentally but I feel like it is helping make me stronger. So Ill continue to do it.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only on workout days. I really like the pre workout dose. It may just help me mentally but I feel like it is helping make me stronger. So Ill continue to do it.
Tried It for 2 days and it is very noticable. I will continue on WO days also.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
going to be a quick post long day of work. Hit DE Upper. felt very strong

Band(wrapped like westside Speed dead)-red-135-8, 185-5, 225-5, 275-3, 315-3, 345-3, 365-1, 385-1, 395-1, 405-miss
Yoga Ball DB press-110's-12,10,10
Blue band tri pd's-100-cg-10, med-10, wide-10, cg-8,5 ds no band 2
Blue band over head ext burnout-20
wide grip Up right ropws-165-8,8,6,5

ran out of time for bi's and back. overall good workout

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I have less than a week left on Form X. took body fat % and it shows me down a few % points. But i am also taking on myself so its give or take what it really is.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like I have less than a week left on Form X. took body fat % and it shows me down a few % points. But i am also taking on myself so its give or take what it really is.
Interesting. You gonna post after pics?

Are you feeling dry? Joints feeling okay on this ?

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
no joint pains. The Form-x seems really similar to to old lg formadrol. It has work much better on strength than the other the older one. Do not feel dryer. Look a little leaner but even with some of the fullness leaving from the M1d Black I still look fuller than pre cycle. and yes when Im done will post up pics. trying to find out how to adjust them at normal size.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
DE Lower today. Felt good. Changed somethings up and shocked my muscles so that was good. Looking to max box squat or deads on monday so took it a little light today. I crushed my upper hammys and glutes the past week and they were still a tad sore. DE Lower:

Box squats-Blue bands double wrapped on DB-315-12x2 upped the weight. was explosive. need a little more speed here.
Conventional speed deads-grn bands-275-1 missed lockout, 225-4x1 missed 1 lockout others hard lockout, 185-6x1 Noticed Im way weaker conventional. Also its noticeably easier for me sumo but even more on the lockout.

floor GHR's-BW-10,8,8,5 each time i try to use less assistance
pendallay rows-225-10,8,8 up two blew my whole back up
3 way yoga ball crunch-bw-15 20lbs-10,8,7

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
tomorrow will be my last day for this log. Will be posting pics sometime later in the week. Strength was still up as well as libido. Although libido has dropped a touch. Had DE upper today but still used good weight. De Upper:

Speed bench-double banded purple-235-16x3 up 10 lbs and speed still felt good
CG Floor Press-225-15, 315-7+1 assisted, 275-8,10 felt really strong here.
Seated hammer bar overhead ext banded-red-105-10,8,8,7 up 3 reps from last time
Rope PD-30-100 reps felt better with these than last time as well
Band front raise-red-10,10,8
Band 1 arm side raise-L&R-3x8 really burnt great pump
Standing alt bi's-60-2x8

I am maxing deads tomorrow and although your supposed to keep your bi's out of the exercise I feel they get some work. Didnt want to be hurting on them so stopped at 2 sets. I was pretty much spent after shoulders anyways because the banded raises are intense.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tomorrow will be my last day for this log. Will be posting pics sometime later in the week. Strength was still up as well as libido. Although libido has dropped a touch. Had DE upper today but still used good weight. De Upper:

Speed bench-double banded purple-235-16x3 up 10 lbs and speed still felt good
CG Floor Press-225-15, 315-7+1 assisted, 275-8,10 felt really strong here.
Seated hammer bar overhead ext banded-red-105-10,8,8,7 up 3 reps from last time
Rope PD-30-100 reps felt better with these than last time as well
Band front raise-red-10,10,8
Band 1 arm side raise-L&R-3x8 really burnt great pump
Standing alt bi's-60-2x8

I am maxing deads tomorrow and although your supposed to keep your bi's out of the exercise I feel they get some work. Didnt want to be hurting on them so stopped at 2 sets. I was pretty much spent after shoulders anyways because the banded raises are intense.
Great log, I will be waiting to hear your final thoughts and the progress pics! Nice work!

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
good last day but not the best. I hit a pr (non hitch pr as my buddy reminded me) on deads. I was up on my assistant exercises. So strength is up and recovery is still good. My back and hamstrings got really tight yesterday and continued into todays lift. It felt like it pulled me out of good form on my deads. I was actually contemplating doing a deload week because of my back and hammys but wanted to go out with a solid workout.

Sumo deads-135-8, 225-5, 275-5, 335-3, 425-3, 427-1, 515-1, 565-1 (pr), 575-miss
Box front squats -narrow stance-12 inch box-225-4x8 first time this low good pump in quads and hips
cg pull ups-bw-10,10,8 up 5 reps from last week
Purple band decline sit ups-10,10,8,8 up 4 from last week

I will probably deload next week. Im looking to hit 1607 raw in december its going to be tight but I think i can hit that. Need to get my dead up to hit that though.

Form x review
Libido-8 good but not as good as m1d
Strength-10 non stop strength gain on the two products. This is the only aspect of form-x that i noticed over the old formadrol.
Recovery-8.5 really good better than m1d. but during workout was not as good
aggression/motivation-8- felt good in the gym and bedroom
Over all-8.625

Overall stack review-9 I gave it this because the main thing I was looking to gain out of this stack was strength and since I gave both products a 10 on strength I weighted that more than the rest!
Thanks again to LG for allowing me to run this stack I was really impressed

Here is a break down of how I feel a person 220+ should dose these m1d-8 a day 2 am 4 pre 2 pm off days 4 and 4 Form-x on days-2 am, 2 pre, 2 pm off - 2am 2 pm

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Im got the pictures im working on sizing them and finding time to get them posted. Strength is still going up even after a week off of form x. hit a pr on squat and felt like i had more. Great job on these products LG!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review...glad you liked them so much. Now let's see those pics!

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Ok figured out how to resize my pics. These were taken on the last monday(after my carb up day) so I was a little bloated. Still i wasnt very concerned about body comp. But I have noticed my friday saturday body comp is completely different than monday due to the carb up. I was more concerned with my strength and i got a lot of strength from both m1d black and form x.
DSC08004.JPG
DSC08009.JPG

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been out of town for a few days, but i just want to say thank you for all the hard work. I've been keeping tabs on the progress and you've done me proud haha. You're a big guy, and i'm glad 8 caps was still sufficient, just goes to show that M1-D Black is the real deal. I'm SUPER happy that FormX worked out so well. Honestly i was a tad concerned going in to it, but your results speak highly of the product. Strength gains were awesome the entire way.

Again, thank you for all the hard work... really appreciate it.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
thanks man. upping the dosage on the form x helped a lot. enjoyed the run. I loved the strength gains.