MMV3 log (sponsored)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So went to ghe gym today and did legs. Still feeling really gd sleep is still gd and waking up ready to go. Its been 5 day since i started the formadrol. O am waking up with wood so its starting to kick in.

Did 20 mins cardio on the elliptical at level 8. Then did DTP legs started with 4 plates on the leg press and ended with 8 plates. Overall ha an intense wrkout and was wobbly on the way out felt awesome. Just sitting here thinking how im gonna feel tomorrow when the soreness comes
Plates I started @ 1 each side & rocked up to 6-8 each side from what I remember.
DTP is fun, but I'm about to go back to my heavy ish...

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Plates I started @ 1 each side & rocked up to 6-8 each side from what I remember.
DTP is fun, but I'm about to go back to my heavy ish...
Yeh it is im trying something different aftef doing the same ish for the past year so thats why im liking it

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
damn and i was all excited that i did 70lb 1 arm db rows yesterday lol. can't wait to do 100s!
awesome job man!
U will get there bro. The gym i go to thats the highest they go to so i cant go any higher .

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
No gym today had to go yo wrk early needed a day to rest my legs where sore as ish today.. Still feeling gd.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Hit the gym early yesterday and did shoulders.. Overall felt really gd did heavy shoulder presses then went lighter on the other exercises to get a gd pump and to change it up a bit.

Seated overhead press on smith machine

135 x 10
185 x 5
205 x 5
215 x 5
135 x 12

Arnold presses

35 lb dbs 20x
40 lb dbs 15x
45 lb dbs 12x
50 lb dbs 10x

45 degree raises

10 lb dbs 20x
15 lb dbs 15x
20 lb dbs 10x
20 lb dbs 10x

Shrugs

100lb dbs 8 x 4

I was running a little late so ha to cut it short felt really gd in the gum had an awesome pimp that stayed with me for the better part of the day. Weight is still the same. Am starting to get a little more acne on my back. Some of them r a little painful too. Have also gotten bigger pimples on my back. So seems to me that the formadrol has been doing its job.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hit the gym early yesterday and did shoulders.. Overall felt really gd did heavy shoulder presses then went lighter on the other exercises to get a gd pump and to change it up a bit.

Seated overhead press on smith machine

135 x 10
185 x 5
205 x 5
215 x 5
135 x 12

Arnold presses

35 lb dbs 20x
40 lb dbs 15x
45 lb dbs 12x
50 lb dbs 10x

45 degree raises

10 lb dbs 20x
15 lb dbs 15x
20 lb dbs 10x
20 lb dbs 10x

Shrugs

100lb dbs 8 x 4

I was running a little late so ha to cut it short felt really gd in the gum had an awesome pimp that stayed with me for the better part of the day. Weight is still the same. Am starting to get a little more acne on my back. Some of them r a little painful too. Have also gotten bigger pimples on my back. So seems to me that the formadrol has been doing its job.
Lots o volume. :bigok:

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Hit the gym today and did chest and tris. I went in today feeling kinda sluggish but once i hit the door it was like everything kicked in.. I felt like i had the same strength as being on.

Incline bb press ( smith machine)

135 (warmup) 12x
185lbs 5x
225lbs 5x
245lbs 5x (pr)
225lbs 5x

Flat db press weight is db in each hand

50lb db 5x
75lb db 5x
90lb db 5x
100lb db 5x
90lb db 5x
70lb db 10x

Decline press

135 4x 8 1 1/4 presses

Bw dips

Triceps

DTP STYLE PUSH DOWNS

Felt good and string overall. Had an intense workout and arms are feeling it know. Back and bis tomorrow. Formadrol is not tasting bad at all anymore. Have had more acne but hell i can deal with that. Im am very pleased with the lg brand an am looking forward to using the other in the same line

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
DTP style for the win, going in soon for chest & back!

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Went and hit back and bis today.. Had to go to a local gym rather than the regular gym that i go to didnt get the wrk out I wanted to on my back.. But was able to do DTP style bis will update lifts later . Still feeling like im getting stronger this is my second week of pct too..

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Have been busy sorry havent update the lifts. Had a much needed day off yesterday and today. My arms feel like jello.. Today im noticing that my shoulders r really achy. I dont know what its from but this is the first time i have felt this achyness. My mood is still really gd and still seeing some acne on my shoulders nothing to bad.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Went to the gym yesterday and hit shoulders. Did seated bb press and felt really gd. Did a high rep scheme on them and got a gd pump. I also did 45 degree raises and shrugs with 100 lb dbs. Git a gd quik wrkout in cause i had to be at wrk. Little sore today which feels gd havent been real sore on shoulders in a min.

Mood has been really gd im sleeping really gd and just have a very feeling overall..

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Went to the gym yesterday and hit shoulders. Did seated bb press and felt really gd. Did a high rep scheme on them and got a gd pump. I also did 45 degree raises and shrugs with 100 lb dbs. Git a gd quik wrkout in cause i had to be at wrk. Little sore today which feels gd havent been real sore on shoulders in a min.

Mood has been really gd im sleeping really gd and just have a very feeling overall..
I never get sore in the shoulders. Only pain and it really sucks!

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Chest and tris today.. Tried a sample of manic by aisports wasnt bad had a gd energy increase but not overwhelming. It had gd flavor and seemed ro kick in when i got to the gym. Am still maintaining strength and weight so that a gd deal.

Flat bb bench

135 12x warmup
185 8x
225 5 x
245 5 x
255 5 x

Incline bb press
135 5x
155 5x
165 5x
185 2x 5 reps

Decline db press with db pressed together whole time

55lb db 4x 10

DTP style triceps

Supper pump have been adding 5-10 lbs eery time i start. Finished 160 lb push down 10x

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Loving the DTP huh?

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Loving the DTP huh?
Im liking it so far. I like the pump it gives. Im gona go for about 3 more weeks and then see if i have gotten stronger on my other arm lifts. I did dtp shoulders last friday and my shoulders where done lol but it feels gd like im really hitting them hard

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im liking it so far. I like the pump it gives. Im gona go for about 3 more weeks and then see if i have gotten stronger on my other arm lifts. I did dtp shoulders last friday and my shoulders where done lol but it feels gd like im really hitting them hard
Yeah I'm exploring different training methods.
DTP, GVT, & Upper/Lower standard split.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Sorry fellas, had some personal things happening in my life. i have still been going to the gym and kicking ass. This last week i did 100lb db invline 4 sets of 5 and also did 275 deadlift for 4 sets of 5. Im still holding steady with my weight.

My PCT is all done and i am totally stoked with how i recovered. I felt that formadrol really hooked me up. I dont really feel like i was shut down at all.

But i want to thank ripper and LG sciences for the opportunity with MMV3. I am defiantly hoing to stay with there products and gonna run the tri fecta stack next or try the ph17 cant decide yet .

Again just to recap on the formadrol. The taste was horrible at first but got used to it and i miss taking it now. Had a little acne from it but nothing major. Felt like it kicked in really fast. Like MMMV3 did. I liked the liquid part of it but did not like to take 4 times a day. Oh well i was very pleased with my results thx again guys for following and helping through my journey

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
PH17 FTW!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LG Sciences Company Promotions 77
DreamBig LG Sciences 74
KeyHAWK LG Sciences 3
KeyHAWK Supplement Logs 56
BeBig LG Sciences 2