Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks in...still a lot of time left!!!

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Aight so didnt get to update yesterday. I had a killer shoulder workout . Strength is going up little by little but i like it. I have really grown to like wrking shoulders.

Changes not much this week but i trying the IF eating. I am extremly hungry when i do start to et and it last the whole eating window. I dont know if thats a gd thing. But overall i still leaning up. I am getting alit leaner from my belly button up and my legs. Whats funny is it looks like a have a tire around my mid section. I been trying to do alot my abb wrk to get this down and going to try n incorporate some more cardio.

So far the taste on the mmv3 doesnt bother me at all any more and i do fill a pump all day ling. i also feel that i am gaining strength and that alpha feeling. Still get really irritated at small things.

So went to the gym this morning to do legs bug just wasnt into it. My soon to be ex wife of 9 yrs took my kids to dinner with a new friend so to speak and my son told me about it. Oh well i guess thats why we r getting divorced. Se hit some squats and lunges and calf raises . After that i just didnt want to be there.

Just a quik thought lifting weights has brought alot further in life on how to be disciplined. Bedire when I was a little younger i would have went crazy and got into trouble but lifting weights helps out so much.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Aight so didnt get to update yesterday. I had a killer shoulder workout . Strength is going up little by little but i like it. I have really grown to like wrking shoulders.

Changes not much this week but i trying the IF eating. I am extremly hungry when i do start to et and it last the whole eating window. I dont know if thats a gd thing. But overall i still leaning up. I am getting alit leaner from my belly button up and my legs. Whats funny is it looks like a have a tire around my mid section. I been trying to do alot my abb wrk to get this down and going to try n incorporate some more cardio.

So far the taste on the mmv3 doesnt bother me at all any more and i do fill a pump all day ling. i also feel that i am gaining strength and that alpha feeling. Still get really irritated at small things.

So went to the gym this morning to do legs bug just wasnt into it. My soon to be ex wife of 9 yrs took my kids to dinner with a new friend so to speak and my son told me about it. Oh well i guess thats why we r getting divorced. Se hit some squats and lunges and calf raises . After that i just didnt want to be there.

Just a quik thought lifting weights has brought alot further in life on how to be disciplined. Bedire when I was a little younger i would have went crazy and got into trouble but lifting weights helps out so much.
hell yeah lifting weights helps....i have my best workouts when i am really really truely pissed the f' off!!! use that aggression in the gym, work it to your advantage!!!!

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Had a gd day at the gym and killed my arms will update more later. Going to a buddies wedding tonight . Its on tonight

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had a gd day at the gym and killed my arms will update more later. Going to a buddies wedding tonight . Its on tonight
watch out for that cake, lol.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
well had a gd time at my buddies wedding. dud has been married 15 yrs and they renewed there vows.any ways i did a really gd arm work out saturday my arms where pumped all day. so i started week 3 today and felt gd when i woke up. I have been recovering alot faster. it almost feels like im feeling the affects better now. my lifts today where gd I did chest and tris today. so just to give a mid cycle eval. the taste of the mmv3 is still not bad. i had some real quik results in my body in the first week. also i weighed in to day and i was 232 so down 3-4 lbs but definatly getting stronger.

incline bb press

95lbs x 12 (warm up)
135lbs x 5
155lbs x 5
175lbs x 5
185lbs x 5
185lbs x 5

flat bb bench

135lbs x 5
185lbs x 5
205lbs x 5
225lbs x 5
230lbs x 5

decline bb press

135lbs x 5
185lbs x 5
225lbs x 5
225lbs x 5

bw dips
4 x 8

incline db flies
45 lb db 4 x 8

tricep rope extention
100lbs 4 x 8

tricep push downs

100lb 4 x 8

felt really gd when i left the gym i wanted to keep going. overall can't wait to get back in the gym tomorrow. hopefully i can set some pr's in these next 2 weeks.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Down 3-4lbs & strength is still there? That's a win! :thumbsup:

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Down 3-4lbs & strength is still there? That's a win! :thumbsup:
Heck ya im hoping i can get past my old prs. It cod have been some water i was holding i felt better and defiantly stronger felt gd in the gym today

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
So hit the gym today i knew i wS gonna hit back today so instead of going fasted i had some oatmeal and a protein shake before i webt. Had a gd day hit a pr on deads. I feeling realy gd had a gd pump also. Here r my lifts.

Pull ups (palms facing out little wider then shoulder width)

12 bw

Close grip lat pull downs

150 lbs x 12
175 lbs x 12
190 lbs x 12
225 lbs x 12

Bent over db rows

80 lb db each side
4 x 8

Back extensions

4 x 15

Dead lifts

185 x 5
225 x 5
275 x 5
315 x 5
365 x 5
385 x 3 (pr)

Biceps
Incline curls

30 lb db 4x8

Straight bar curls (wide grip)

50 lb 4 x 12

Hammer rope curls

70lbs 4 x 8

Overall i was stoked that i got the 385 3x. I had a gd pump in my bis. Still having fun and haven't had any sides. Like i said yesterday i think im starting to really feel the best of this stuff this week.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Killed those deads.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Sorry guys havent updated in a couple of days. Went to the gum yesterday and did shoulders. Wrkout went gd just was a little more sore than usual after the deads. But still got a gd wrkout in. Had a really busy day at wrk too. I woke up today feeling really tired so i figured i will give my body some rest. Gonna do bis and tris tomorrow so ill be ready to go .

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
So went and did bis and tris yesterday had an intense pump all day. Recovery is getting alot better. I have seen alot of changes i. The mirror weight i still the same but i feel stronger and look better. I wonder how 4 more weeks of this stuff would be

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So went and did bis and tris yesterday had an intense pump all day. Recovery is getting alot better. I have seen alot of changes i. The mirror weight i still the same but i feel stronger and look better. I wonder how 4 more weeks of this stuff would be
Do 4 more weeks?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
chances are your gonna get stronger and look even better? just a guess of course.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Aight so nothing new chilled this weekend. Going to hit chest and tri's tomorrow early. Man my bottle is looking empty. Im still debating on ordering another bottle and extending it to 8 weeks. I know it will help. Starting week 4 tomorrow hopefully i can get past my old pr of 245 x 4on flat bench . I am going to try

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aight so nothing new chilled this weekend. Going to hit chest and tri's tomorrow early. Man my bottle is looking empty. Im still debating on ordering another bottle and extending it to 8 weeks. I know it will help. Starting week 4 tomorrow hopefully i can get past my old pr of 245 x 4on flat bench . I am going to try
Yeah I'm debating 8 weeks too...

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Lookin' good in here!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
mmv3 is good stuff

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
So went to the gum today for chest and tri's. had my pre work out meal about an hour before then my pre wrkout drink 20 kins before. Went in and i was telling myself the whole time im going to push myself on all lift to get my prs.

Incline bb press

135lbs x 12
155lbs x 5
175lbs x 5
185lbs x 5
205lbs x5 (pr)
205lbs x5 (pr)

Flat bb bench

175lbs x 5
185lbs x 5
205lbs x 5
225lbs x 5
245lbs x 5 (pr)
255lbs x 2 (pr)

Decline db press

50 lb dbs 4 x 8

Dips (bw)

4 x 8

Flat bench db squeezing together the whole time

4 x 8 50lb db in each hand

Triceps
Tri push down with y bar.

115 lbs 4 x 12

Tricep extenstion seated using machine

75 lbs 4 x 8

Overall felt really gd and confident that im stronger and feeling it. I have gd workouts an not wanting them to stop. Taste on the mmv3 doesn't even bother me anymore.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you get another bottle, you going to up dose?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great lifts man!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMO if it workx on a lower dose there is no need to up it.. just keep rocking .. there is always the next cycle were u might want to up the dose a little.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
IMO if it workx on a lower dose there is no need to up it.. just keep rocking .. there is always the next cycle were u might want to up the dose a little.
Yeh what i think im gonna do is finish this one out. Go thru pct and wait a bit and try the trifecta stack. I want to get a little bigger and stronger. I want to try and lose some of the lower stomach fat. Its coming off slowly. I really like this stuff. I have kinda been worried cause when i was hdrol it hit me hard when i uped the dose. It just affected me hard. I started losing hair, Blood pressure went up, bad back pumps, and libido was completely shot . I have been gd on tjis thats why i like so much ?

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
So i have not updated in a couple of days. Had a decent back wrkout on tuesday did more pullups than usual. Also did some bent over rows with bb ending with185lbs. Ended up doing some dead with just 225lbs 5x5 . Did bi's too and hAd a gd pump. Went in yesterday and did legs DTP style that i wanted to check out. I saw on aarons thread . Man that stuff is tuff i did it on the leg press machine to see how it felt and wow my legs where pumped i also did calves raises . I could barely walj out of the gym. Before my leg wrkout i warmed up with my own wraion of a mma cardio session which was about 15 mins it includes jump rope air squats hotting the bag sprints and burpees . So over all i felt really gd. Day off today to relax and rest my body my legs ate sore as ish today .. Almost about done with my bottle so we will see where i end up

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Aight so i took my last doses of MMV3 on friday and i was very sad. I knew it was gonna come to an end but man i was having fun. For an overall rating of MMV3

Taste
8 out of 10 the first 2 days for me i had to get used to it. I made the mistake of drinking water right after and it tasted horrible thats why i think it took a little longer to get use too.

Effectiveness
9/10 i felt that the MMV3 kicked in around the 3rd or 4th day but felt alot stronger around the start of week 3.

Dryness
8/10 in the first week is when i saw it the most. After that i felt like the changes where very minor.

Strength
8/10 i was having alot of fun on this run. I did exactly what i wanted to do as far as getting pr's . I busted through my plateaus and was excited.

Overall
9/10 i really liked this product and have already recommended to some of my friends at work. I felt alot better on this run and not having to worry about my blood pressure, hair loss or about the libido loss. I was gd to go thru my whole run. I am differently going to be sticking with the lg produxts. Next i the tri fecta stack.

So ok i started pct saturday and MR MARC was right the liquid formadrol is horrible. Mine is very gritty i dont k ow if its supposed to be like that but oh well. I can tell that it kicks in right away too but i also did not have libido problems during my run.

I went to the gym to day and did chest and tri's

Incline db
75lb db 12x
80lb db 5x
85lb db 5x
90lb db 5x
100lb db 5x

Flat bb bench
165 5x
185 5x
225 5x
245 5x
255 5x

Decline flys

35 lb db 4x 8

Bw dips
3 x 12

Triceps

DTP style tri push down

My tri's where pumped and it felt really gd . Sitting her typing on my phone its hard to hold it up .. Back and bis tomorrow .

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So i have not updated in a couple of days. Had a decent back wrkout on tuesday did more pullups than usual. Also did some bent over rows with bb ending with185lbs. Ended up doing some dead with just 225lbs 5x5 . Did bi's too and hAd a gd pump. Went in yesterday and did legs DTP style that i wanted to check out. I saw on aarons thread . Man that stuff is tuff i did it on the leg press machine to see how it felt and wow my legs where pumped i also did calves raises . I could barely walj out of the gym. Before my leg wrkout i warmed up with my own wraion of a mma cardio session which was about 15 mins it includes jump rope air squats hotting the bag sprints and burpees . So over all i felt really gd. Day off today to relax and rest my body my legs ate sore as ish today .. Almost about done with my bottle so we will see where i end up
Nice write up, & yes brother DTP is the bomb. :bigok:

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Nice write up, & yes brother DTP is the bomb. :bigok:
Yeh i got the info from ur log and looked it up. I did it on legs last week and the soreness was a little different. But my legs felt gd. I am trying to do like a miscle confusion on my arms and legs rite know lets see if it will wrk.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeh i got the info from ur log and looked it up. I did it on legs last week and the soreness was a little different. But my legs felt gd. I am trying to do like a miscle confusion on my arms and legs rite know lets see if it will wrk.
:bigok:

Stop in the log & say hello sometime. :)
DTP is a different kind of burn/fun.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will bro i was gonna ask u about that 7keto spray when r u applying and how much
Just got it today.
Plan is 24 sprays a day, should last 30 days... I hope.
Probably morning after shower & right before bed.
Think this stuff might be the icing on the cake.
Wish I had another bottle for 60 str8 days.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
I also forgot yo add in my review is tht i did a weigh in today and my weight was up a couple lbs but i kinda of ate crappy this weekend. But my final weight was 236 which is like 2-3 lbs but defiantly i lost body fat. Ill try an post pics from first week to last week

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Just read this log, good work man... This sounds like something I need to try

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
So had a gd wrkout yesterday did back and bi's. had a gd pimp and been feeling really gd over all. I have been taking formadrol and its starting to taste a little better since im expecting it to taste bad. Here r my lifts

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
So had a gd wrkout yesterday did back and bi's. had a gd pimp and been feeling really gd over all. I have been taking formadrol and its starting to taste a little better since im expecting it to taste bad. Here r my lifts
My bad hit the send button early

Back
Pullups bw

12x4

Bent over rows w/bb

135lbs 12x warmup
185lbs 5x4

One arm db rows
75lb db 10x
100lb db 4x5

Wide grip machine lat pull downs

200lbs 4x5

Biceps DTP style

Started off with easy curl bar and added 2.5lbs to each end a set and vise versa on the way back up.

Work out was great been feeling really gd and have been staying around the same weight. The DTP wrkout ha got my arms really pumped and they pumped for a couple hours after but i had also taken some hemoval before my wrkout so they where super hard. I got home and measured then plus my tris where sore and pumped too and they were at 17s so that and inch that i have added in the past couple mnths.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
So went to ghe gym today and did legs. Still feeling really gd sleep is still gd and waking up ready to go. Its been 5 day since i started the formadrol. O am waking up with wood so its starting to kick in.

Did 20 mins cardio on the elliptical at level 8. Then did DTP legs started with 4 plates on the leg press and ended with 8 plates. Overall ha an intense wrkout and was wobbly on the way out felt awesome. Just sitting here thinking how im gonna feel tomorrow when the soreness comes

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad hit the send button early

Back
Pullups bw

12x4

Bent over rows w/bb

135lbs 12x warmup
185lbs 5x4

One arm db rows
75lb db 10x
100lb db 4x5

Wide grip machine lat pull downs

200lbs 4x5

Biceps DTP style

Started off with easy curl bar and added 2.5lbs to each end a set and vise versa on the way back up.

Work out was great been feeling really gd and have been staying around the same weight. The DTP wrkout ha got my arms really pumped and they pumped for a couple hours after but i had also taken some hemoval before my wrkout so they where super hard. I got home and measured then plus my tris where sore and pumped too and they were at 17s so that and inch that i have added in the past couple mnths.
damn and i was all excited that i did 70lb 1 arm db rows yesterday lol. can't wait to do 100s!
awesome job man!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LG Sciences Company Promotions 77
DreamBig LG Sciences 74
KeyHAWK LG Sciences 3
KeyHAWK Supplement Logs 56
BeBig LG Sciences 2