Mmorso Cranks it Up with BPS StimRush (Sponsored)

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone!!! Now I'm going to drink some whiskey!!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One baby = One rep.
mmorso , a good bodybuilder does at least 10 reps!

BabyInfestation.jpg

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations! How's momma doing. Sorry but you really didn't do anything.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Damn guys thanks a lot for all the well wishes!!!

This little sh1t came out hairy af...

Now that I'm here in "The Big City" for the next day, I might actually sneak off and go to a real gym (I usually lift in the barn).. I'm also gonna look for a labcorps or something and get some precycle bloods

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Now that I'm here in "The Big City" for the next day, I might actually sneak off and go to a real gym (I usually lift in the barn).. I'm also gonna look for a labcorps or something and get some precycle bloods
Good looking Baby! check out all the hair! Already got a set of guns...

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
mmorso, Beautiful!! how many pounds and ounces?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
She came out 7.2lbs and 19 1/2" long... and hungry. Damn she can eat!!! More than when my son was born. She definitely got the Italian gene from my side.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations my friend! Hope everything is going well with Mom and baby. Will there be a contest for the name or just picking a random number post

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations my friend! Hope everything is going well with Mom and baby. Will there be a contest for the name or just picking a random number post
Thanks bro! We named her Ava

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
So no Harambe? Disappointed

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro! We named her Ava
Wasn't there a thread about naming somebody's dog, and he suggested Ava?? ryane87 does that sound familiar?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about Alpha1agreda's rottie pup?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you talking about Alpha1agreda's rottie pup?
Fck I can't remember. H3ll it could be something I dreamed about after a night of PBR's and mountain oysters

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fck I can't remember. H3ll it could be something I dreamed about after a night of PBR's and mountain oysters
They're not called mountain oysters when they're still attached and it probably wasn't from a steer, but just a cowboy that smelled like a steer ( mmorso ). I would question if maybe there wasn't a little something extra in your PBRs.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're not called mountain oysters when they're still attached and it probably wasn't from a steer, but just a cowboy that smelled like a steer ( mmorso ). I would question if maybe there wasn't a little something extra in your PBRs.
Good point. Probably explains the spur marks.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry Im late..but I see we're talking about barebacking and brokebacks!! Came runnin

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Sh1t you guys need to come out to Cody Wy and eat some Rocky Mountain Oysters... we got testicle tuesdays at the Irma...

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sh1t you guys need to come out to Cody Wy and eat some Rocky Mountain Oysters... we got testicle tuesdays at the Irma...
Olean Missouri Testicle Festival. The most redneck place I've ever been. And I've been been to a lot of redneck places

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And what the h3ll man?? Shouldn't you be doing Dad stuff or something?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Olean Missouri Testicle Festival. The most redneck place I've ever been. And I've been been to a lot of redneck places
Testicle Festival in Clinton Mt is where it's at... right after Sturgis, all the bikers go to it and it's pure fat chick debauchery!!!!
And what the h3ll man?? Shouldn't you be doing Dad stuff or something?
Doing dad stuff!!! Watching the wife breast feed and thinking about impregnating her again. hairygrandpa made me want to shoot for 10 kids and I need to get going on that before I run trest in a month
Wait...what? Dad isn't a PART time job? D@mn
No it's definitely a part time job... dad goes to work and pays the bills then comes home and plays with the kids... all he wants is the big piece of chicken

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testicle Festival in Clinton Mt is where it's at... right after Sturgis, all the bikers go to it and it's pure fat chick debauchery!!!!

Doing dad stuff!!! Watching the wife breast feed and thinking about impregnating her again. hairygrandpa made me want to shoot for 10 kids and I need to get going on that before I run trest in a month

No it's definitely a part time job... dad goes to work and pays the bills then comes home and plays with the kids... all he wants is the big piece of chicken
Haha!! Speaking of which. My wife calls yesterday and says shes making supper fkr the 3 of us and my sons girlfriend. I told them to get started and Id be home soon. I get there as shes putting the food on the plates, and I look at the pots...not much there. Put the rest of it on my plate, sit down and my son says " is there any more?". I just gave him my plate, and the shyt put 1/2 of it on his girlfriends!!!! So dad got NOT A DAMN THING!!!!! 3 hours later I go to take her home and he says" can you stop at taco bell, Im hungry". My God!!!! I finally ate a couple tacos at 9 PM. BULLSHYT

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Haha!! Speaking of which. My wife calls yesterday and says shes making supper fkr the 3 of us and my sons girlfriend. I told them to get started and Id be home soon. I get there as shes putting the food on the plates, and I look at the pots...not much there. Put the rest of it on my plate, sit down and my son says " is there any more?". I just gave him my plate, and the shyt put 1/2 of it on his girlfriends!!!! So dad got NOT A DAMN THING!!!!! 3 hours later I go to take her home and he says" can you stop at taco bell, Im hungry". My God!!!! I finally ate a couple tacos at 9 PM. BULLSHYT
Yeah family cannot get in the way of your nutritional needs!!! My wife's "sensibilities," for instance, did not stop me from eating the after birth and placenta for the amino profile and stem cells...

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah family cannot get in the way of your nutritional needs!!! My wife's "sensibilities," for instance, did not stop me from eating the after birth and placenta for the amino profile and stem cells...
IIFYM

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap that gave me a
Much needed laugh!!! Thats effing awesome

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know a guy that runs a ranch for some rich guy that had something to do with starting the first taxi cab company in some big town up in Cody. His name is JW. He just runs the ranch and takes the owner & his friends out hunting.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, I kind of miss those days!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know which ranch he works for by chance?
I guess he's on his own now, but the ranch he used to work for was Hawkeye ranch which was about 45 minutes South of Cody but now he's North of Cody.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know which ranch he works for by chance?
I guess he's on his own now, but the ranch he used to work for was Hawkeye ranch which was about 45 minutes South of Cody but now he's North of Cody.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Huh I'm north of Cody. I'm prob neighbors with the guy

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
congratulations buddy!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
We brought he baby home yesterday afternoon and today was the first workout I've had since Saturday; I noticed that the BA tingles are back from the StimRush...

I can't complain too much about being tired because the baby slept really well last night and only got up a few times. I was still fatigued at the gym but noticed that I didn't really have a loss of strength... I think the StimRush is helping out here!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

outstanding!!!

hope mom and baby are doing well!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mmorso Supplement Logs 608