Mmorso Cranks it Up with BPS StimRush (Sponsored)

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You promised fat girl pics in this sponsored thread.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
86d2d5d1b079cea910143a8756730888.jpg

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I took a rest day today.

Yesterday I hit legs and lower back and got painful back pumps again. Fck this sh1t I'm getting some taurine....

I def missed the StimRush in my morning wake-up routine... I've been groggy all day. It think I overlooked the "stim" part of this product cause I was expecting a "rush," which isn't there. Just good clean energy

Anyway, I've got chest and upper back tomorrow and am looking forward to it.

Other news: no baby yet... the SERMS and ancillaries items I ordered for my next cycle finally cleared customs (I thought they got seized)... I'm getting my annual labs in a couple weeks and am hoping I can get my test levels checked, though don't know that I should? I wrapped up my pct from my last cycle in October and still feel off...

Side question for all yas: do you guys load creatine when you've been off for a while? I haven't taken creatine monohydrate regularly in a year and just got a kilo of bulk powder in the mail..

Lmao my bloods will prob show fcked up lipids, elevated liver enzymes, toxic levels of creatinine, and tanked test levels...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took a rest day today.

Yesterday I hit legs and lower back and got painful back pumps again. Fck this sh1t I'm getting some taurine....

I def missed the StimRush in my morning wake-up routine... I've been groggy all day. It think I overlooked the "stim" part of this product cause I was expecting a "rush," which isn't there. Just good clean energy

Anyway, I've got chest and upper back tomorrow and am looking forward to it.

Other news: no baby yet... the SERMS and ancillaries items I ordered for my next cycle finally cleared customs (I thought they got seized)... I'm getting my annual labs in a couple weeks and am hoping I can get my test levels checked, though don't know that I should? I wrapped up my pct from my last cycle in October and still feel off...

Side question for all yas: do you guys load creatine when you've been off for a while? I haven't taken creatine monohydrate regularly in a year and just got a kilo of bulk powder in the mail..

Lmao my bloods will prob show fcked up lipids, elevated liver enzymes, toxic levels of creatinine, and tanked test levels...
IMHO, yes. Follow the pre-load protocol.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SFreed.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that one of your maids?
No. My wife hires the female employees and this one would be rejected by her.

Seriously.

Last time, she had a job interview with a 18 yo girl for house keeping. She looked like the winner of a "Miss Tanga" contest. My wife hired her 50 yo mother instead, a woman with a hunch back and a artificial leg, lol!

Now, every day when the maid makes me dinner -and I look at my wife, she gives me a sarcastic smile. Damn.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think we should be in charge of hiring your female employees.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get a chance to comment on my workout yesterday... I got slammed at work and then I had to watch the Blackhawks v Winnipeg game last night (good game). Anyway, I hit chest/back and have nothing really noteworthy to report regarding the StimRush, other than the effects have not diminished yet!

Today I spent over an hour working my arms. I honestly think the StimRush is helping me get over a plateau that I've had for a while and I can actually see that I'm getting some growth... I just changed up my routine and am doing single arm preachers and multiple hammer curl exercises. I have horrible mind/muscle connection with my biceps but have been able to really focus on contracting them with the StimRush... I got a great pump today and my arms are numb at the moment.

Anyway, you all need to try this sh1t!!!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
ryane87 are you still awake bro? You should watch a scary movie when your mom goes to bed...

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
ryane87 are you still awake bro? You should watch a scary movie when your mom goes to bed...
How about if I watch a scary movie with your mom instead?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I was going to hit legs today and take a rest day tomorrow but decided to take a rest day today so I can hit chest tomorrow..

So I decided to go for a 2 mile walk this afternoon

I also decided to take some StimRush cause I really didn't feel like going for a walk

This translated into going for a jog... which I haven't done in a good 5 months

I just realized that I've become a fat lazy fck!! Lmao I walked a mile and jogged back and was hurting. I hate cardio

I use to do that same walk before going to bed every night for close to a year... and lost 70lbs in that time.

Idk why but I feel like I've become complacent and am starting to lose a little of the drive I had. To be honest, in the back of my mind I think "fck it I'll lose the BF next cycle I run..." which is a cop out... it's also kind of a dangerous mentality.

Anyway enough of that

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to hit legs today and take a rest day tomorrow but decided to take a rest day today so I can hit chest tomorrow..

So I decided to go for a 2 mile walk this afternoon

I also decided to take some StimRush cause I really didn't feel like going for a walk

This translated into going for a jog... which I haven't done in a good 5 months

I just realized that I've become a fat lazy fck!! Lmao I walked a mile and jogged back and was hurting. I hate cardio

I use to do that same walk before going to bed every night for close to a year... and lost 70lbs in that time.

Idk why but I feel like I've become complacent and am starting to lose a little of the drive I had. To be honest, in the back of my mind I think "fck it I'll lose the BF next cycle I run..." which is a cop out... it's also kind of a dangerous mentality.

Anyway enough of that
Alright you lazy bastard, how bout I come out there and we'll walk all over the place shootin prairie dogs? That get you a little more motivated?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No. My wife hires the female employees and this one would be rejected by her.

Seriously.

Last time, she had a job interview with a 18 yo girl for house keeping. She looked like the winner of a "Miss Tanga" contest. My wife hired her 50 yo mother instead, a woman with a hunch back and a artificial leg, lol!

Now, every day when the maid makes me dinner -and I look at my wife, she gives me a sarcastic smile. Damn.
wish I had a dime for every time that has happened throughout history

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Alright you lazy bastard, how bout I come out there and we'll walk all over the place shootin prairie dogs? That get you a little more motivated?
Only if you bring your dinosaur pjs.. I guess ryane87 can come too if he invites me to his birthday party

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only if you bring your dinosaur pjs.. I guess ryane87 can come too if he invites me to his birthday party
ryane87's Mom is still mad at you cause you spilled the Sunny D and clogged the toilet last time you were there.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I got a new pair of Captain America jammies.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Oh I made it up to her
I wondered why I found her crying and muttering something about something being "incurable"'

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
And I got a new pair of Captain America jammies.
How are Batman and Captain 'Merica supposed to exist in the same univers!?

Did get a freedom boner thinking about that crime fighting duo!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
How are Batman and Captain 'Merica supposed to exist in the same univers!?

Did get a freedom boner thinking about that crime fighting duo!
What do you mean dude it's totally possible

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Well.....we cosplay in our costumes.....

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I do like to use the bonerang

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey mmorso your wife have that kid or what?

And do you realize that we're grown a$$ men on a forum about weightlifting talking about fckn pjs??

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Hey mmorso your wife have that kid or what?

And do you realize that we're grown a$$ men on a forum about weightlifting talking about fckn pjs??
Lmao no she didn't have the baby yet and I really don't see a problem discussing superhero pajamas on a steroid forum...

Totally normal

That how we roll on Spooner street

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Last night right before we went to bed, we heard this loud noise in the heating ducts... I got a flash light and looked in the floor register to find one of our cats in the duct system... I started pounding on the floor and scared it off.

I noticed there was some pack rat sh1t in the duct work... the cat must have been hunting the rat.

I was so pissed last night I hardly slept! I replaced this stupid flexible duct work last year after a rat came into my home through a floor register and I had to shoot the fcker inside the house...

Anyway, I was exhausted this morning but took some StimRush and hit the gym at 7am. I honestly had the best workout I've had in months!!!! I got higher weight and reps today on both incline and decline dumbbell press than I typically do. Also, I suck at doing dips and normal sets look like 9, 10, 8, 8, 8 (BW). Today my sets went 10, 10, 10, 12, 16, 12. Idk I just got a great pump and had the strength.

After a sick workout I spent the rest of the day installing new duct work under my house. I got sheet metal this time, not the flexible sh1t the rats have been eating into... anyway, I managed to get it done without the wife finding out about the rats... I think it would put her over the edge at this point.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might have induced labor. Maybe you could put just one or two in the ducts and try it

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why is it that most women have absolutely no sense of humor

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Two key points in our research was StimRush's effect on savings cats and its ability to induce labor in women. We didn't feel these results were applicable but now regret keeping you in the dark. Please accept our humblest of apologies and apologize to your cat and/or wife for us.

BPS is always breaking new ground! :D

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two key points in our research was StimRush's effect on savings cats and its ability to induce labor in women. We didn't feel these results were applicable but now regret keeping you in the dark. Please accept our humblest of apologies and apologize to your cat and/or wife for us.

I about spit my Copenhagen out!! Not that I endorse that kinda stuff

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established

Lmao
I about spit my Copenhagen out!! Not that I endorse that kinda stuff
Damn when I read this I wanted a chew really bad lol. I quit the cope 6 months ago... hardest part was when lifting weights!!! I use to have a chew in almost the entire time I was at the gym

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I hit shoulders and arms today... got a great pump and am moving more weight. I'm starting to see slight visual changes in the mirror... I think I've finally got my diet on point, or my body has started getting use to the 2,800kcals a day I'm consuming. My weight has maintained at 183 lbs the past 2 weeks and my chest, arms, and shoulders definitively look bigger.

My wife went grocery shopping today and wants steak and crab for Valentine's Day so I'm looking forward to a break from chicken and rice! I might even drink a little whiskey

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hit shoulders and arms today... got a great pump and am moving more weight. I'm starting to see slight visual changes in the mirror... I think I've finally got my diet on point, or my body has started getting use to the 2,800kcals a day I'm consuming. My weight has maintained at 183 lbs the past 2 weeks and my chest, arms, and shoulders definitively look bigger.

My wife went grocery shopping today and wants steak and crab for Valentine's Day so I'm looking forward to a break from chicken and rice! I might even drink a little whiskey
That's Awesome!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I would totally smash a big pile of crab. Wish it was closer to Wyoming. Crab legs, whiskey and shootin pack rats in your house sounds like the perfect V-day to me. I might even put out afterwards

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think I've ever hated you more than I do right now.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I've ever hated you more than I do right now.
I was just wondering what people were thinking when my wife was shopping for dinner... prob like "damn this pregnant chicks got some serious cravings"

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you buy meat or butcher your own?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I've been addicted to this broccoli and cauliflower recipe my sister gave me lately... you all need to try this:

Preheat oven to 425

Put broc and cauliflower florets in a mixing bowl

Add garlic powder, salt, pepper and olive oil (I use "NoSalt" sodium free salt)

Toss

Spread on a cookie sheet and bake for 20-22 mins

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mmorso Supplement Logs 608