Mmorso Cranks it Up with BPS StimRush (Sponsored)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha!! Speaking of which. My wife calls yesterday and says shes making supper fkr the 3 of us and my sons girlfriend. I told them to get started and Id be home soon. I get there as shes putting the food on the plates, and I look at the pots...not much there. Put the rest of it on my plate, sit down and my son says " is there any more?". I just gave him my plate, and the shyt put 1/2 of it on his girlfriends!!!! So dad got NOT A DAMN THING!!!!! 3 hours later I go to take her home and he says" can you stop at taco bell, Im hungry". My God!!!! I finally ate a couple tacos at 9 PM. BULLSHYT
trust me...the good part comes when your kids have kids!!!

GOD, I love being a grandparent!!!!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
outstanding!!!

hope mom and baby are doing well!!!
Yep they are doing great!!! Lol all I want to do is leave work and go hold the baby.. I forgot how much I enjoy newborns!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep they are doing great!!! Lol all I want to do is leave work and go hold the baby.. I forgot how much I enjoy newborns!!!
that is exactly how you are supposed to feel-good on you!!!

newborns are great, our youngest granddaughter is 4 months---already got her decked out In a make America great again bib and onesy, lol.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn guys thanks a lot for all the well wishes!!!

This little sh1t came out hairy af...

Now that I'm here in "The Big City" for the next day, I might actually sneak off and go to a real gym (I usually lift in the barn).. I'm also gonna look for a labcorps or something and get some precycle bloods
Unbelievable when you think about it. This came out of your penis!
Congratulations! Healthy looking baby!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm beat!!! No gym today! I've gotta get used to this lack of sleep and still get into the gym. This blows

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
that is exactly how you are supposed to feel-good on you!!!

newborns are great, our youngest granddaughter is 4 months---already got her decked out In a make America great again bib and onesy, lol.
Freedom boner hearing that!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Damn guys I need to invent a "new dad stack" cause I feel like dogsh1t

I might run ECA, HMB, Invictus, adderall and StimRush

Any suggestions?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn guys I need to invent a "new dad stack" cause I feel like dogsh1t

I might run ECA, HMB, Invictus, adderall and StimRush

Any suggestions?
There's already a great product out there. It's called "Mail-order brides." If you can convince your wife to go for it, both your lives will be better. The M.o.b. takes care of the baby when you need to sleep and takes care of you until your wife is up to the task (and even after as well). :hump: She will also help with chores around the house. My wife and I have never been happier.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
There's already a great product out there. It's called "Mail-order brides." If you can convince your wife to go for it, both your lives will be better. The M.o.b. takes care of the baby when you need to sleep and takes care of you until your wife is up to the task (and even after as well). :hump: She will also help with chores around the house. My wife and I have never been happier.
Lmao

I'll take the drugs... I don't need 2 brides only agreeing with each other on the subject of me being an a$$hole

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao

I'll take the drugs... I don't need 2 brides only agreeing with each other on the subject of me being an a$$hole
Hahahaha! Yeah, I couldn't convince my wife to go for it anyways. I once said something about having her younger sister as a second wife to help her out and all but that idea got shot down too.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried a Filipino mail-order site that thebigt suggested but the "bride" that showed up had a little extra down below. I had to send it back. Moral of the story: never trust Tom when it comes to a Filipino mail-order site.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I got into the gym today and hit shoulders and arms, and am trying to talk myself out of being frustrated. It was a lame session but I should be happy I got my ass in... last night I prob only got 3 hrs of sleep, and have been nauseous feeling today from fatigue.

Doing overheads my bad shoulder started aching and continued throughout the workout... I started getting a sharp pain in the anterior delt when I was doing preacher curls.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna up the StimRush dose to 1.5 scoops to see how it does next time I lift.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got into the gym today and hit shoulders and arms, and am trying to talk myself out of being frustrated. It was a lame session but I should be happy I got my ass in... last night I prob only got 3 hrs of sleep, and have been nauseous feeling today from fatigue.

Doing overheads my bad shoulder started aching and continued throughout the workout... I started getting a sharp pain in the anterior delt when I was doing preacher curls.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna up the StimRush dose to 1.5 scoops to see how it does next time I lift.
Time for some peptides.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know very little about them... what should I run?

Big fcking surprise Studhorse wants noodz!!!

Me: "Wow, I haven't slept much lately"
Studhorse: "send me a d1ck pic"
LOL! my lens is not big enough!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Awesome workout today... I hit chest and back after dosing the StimRush and noticed the BA tingles are back. Got great pumps and felt like I could have stayed in a lot longer. I def felt a lil weaker though and got less reps on almost every lift...

I tried those hex presses I saw on hairygrandpa's log and dig them... I'm gonna start throwing them into the rotation

Yesterday the baby gave us a scare and we ended up taking her to the ER... I was burping her and all of a sudden she was struggling to breathe and turned bright red... long story short, it ended up that she had milk in her airway and couldn't expel it... gave me a fcking heart attack

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Awesome workout today... I hit chest and back after dosing the StimRush and noticed the BA tingles are back. Got great pumps and felt like I could have stayed in a lot longer. I def felt a lil weaker though and got less reps on almost every lift...

I tried those hex presses I saw on hairygrandpa's log and dig them... I'm gonna start throwing them into the rotation

Yesterday the baby gave us a scare and we ended up taking her to the ER... I was burping her and all of a sudden she was struggling to breathe and turned bright red... long story short, it ended up that she had milk in her airway and couldn't expel it... gave me a fcking heart attack
I HATE that kind of stuff. I remember when my youngest son was born he came out slightly blue and had to go to NICU. That sucked! I am glad your daughter is ok!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad it turned out alright! Unfortunately, since you had a daughter that was the first of many heart attacks she'll give you.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Awesome! You will love them! Bench press does sh1t for chest, IMHO.

What I found out:
-Keep elbows out (about 80 degrees to body, not 90)! If you have them too close to your body, it will hit triceps instead of chest.
-Press the DB's together firmly, make sure they come down right under the chin.
-go light with the weights until you got confident enough. I did my first sets with 30-35lbs -and very slow to get a feeling for it
-seems a bit unnatural at first, with elbows out.

It hits chest like no other -ok, maybe like the pec fly machine...

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that would be enough to give any good parent a heart attack! Hope all is fine now. How's momma recovering so far?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! You will love them! Bench press does sh1t for chest, IMHO.

What I found out:
-Keep elbows out (about 80 degrees to body, not 90)! If you have them too close to your body, it will hit triceps instead of chest.
-Press the DB's together firmly, make sure they come down right under the chin.
-go light with the weights until you got confident enough. I did my first sets with 30-35lbs -and very slow to get a feeling for it
-seems a bit unnatural at first, with elbows out.

It hits chest like no other -ok, maybe like the pec fly machine...
Yeah fck the bench press! I'm over it... just messes my shoulder up...

I did my first set with 40's and lowered to 30's to get the feel for it... i noticed that really pressing the dbs together helped me activate my pecs more

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that would be enough to give any good parent a heart attack! Hope all is fine now. How's momma recovering so far?
Mom is doing great!!! Everyone's healthy.

I tell you what, I am really enjoying having a newborn... when my son (1st child) was born, I wasn't into the whole newborn stage... idk maybe adjusting to having a kid for the first time makes it less enjoyable or something.

Now I'm just loving it

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I bet that scared the F out of you. Glad it turned out OK.
Forgot to try HGPs hex presses. Dam it.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mom is doing great!!! Everyone's healthy.

I tell you what, I am really enjoying having a newborn... when my son (1st child) was born, I wasn't into the whole newborn stage... idk maybe adjusting to having a kid for the first time makes it less enjoyable or something.

Now I'm just loving it
The first kid for me was trying to make everything perfect and treating her like she was made of glass. Heck I was afraid to hold her at first, thought I would hurt her. How we going to pay the bills, ect. The next 2 were like oh he just feel off the couch.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I just hit up that nutriverse sale... I got myself 2 bottles of follidrone, 3 or triumph, and another bottle of Slinmax... I'm gonna run them for 3 months and hold of on my trest/epistane cycle till mid summer. Depending on where I'm at by then, I might even just get into these vials of Test e I've been staring at for a couple months...

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
StimRush continues to kick ass... its perfect for me these days when I'm inconsistent with going to the gym... I've cut lifting down to 3 days a week and the break from StimRush lowers my tolerance

Pumps were great today doing arms.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
StimRush continues to kick ass... its perfect for me these days when I'm inconsistent with going to the gym... I've cut lifting down to 3 days a week and the break from StimRush lowers my tolerance

How's the baby? Sleeping all night yet?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is true. Now that I'm back on HST my pre will kick it for the whole 8 weeks.
How's momma and the baby doing?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
SFreed Studhorse

Baby is fcking awesome. She's easy as hell!! Mom feeds her at midnight and she sleeps till 5 am. I honestly don't think I've heard her cry since she was getting blood drawn in the ER on Monday.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SFreed Studhorse

Baby is fcking awesome. She's easy as hell!! Mom feeds her at midnight and she sleeps till 5 am. I honestly don't think I've heard her cry since she was getting blood drawn in the ER on Monday.
that is great! all my kids were sleepers. use to have to put my finger under there nose to make sure they were breathing.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
that is great! all my kids were sleepers. use to have to put my finger under there nose to make sure they were breathing.
Now there are apps for that. What a world we live in.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I was tired and unmotivated today and was going to skip working out again.

At lunch I felt guilty and lazy and decided to take a scoop of StimRush and hit a quick shoulder sesh.

I procrastinated going and was fcking around on my phone till I finally went over to the gym, maybe 45 mins had passed.

I had a great workout and had an incredible amount of energy once I got going. I spent an hour on shoulders then I decided to do some deadlifts before leaving and was repping moderate weight (275-315).

Traps feel great and full.

My rear delts need some serious work. I was doing bent over lateral raises and noticed how small of a range of motion I've got. I gotta fix my shoulders it's my weakness and is holding up all my lifts

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mmorso glad to see you finding some "you" time and still killing it. Im also glad to see mom and the new edition are doing great!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For procrastinating as long as you did, it sure sounds like you more than made up for it in the gym!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Nice work, bro. We all struggle with motivation sometimes. Especially when life gets in the way! Way to get in there and get it done.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I got in yesterday and did some leg work. StimRush still kicks ass

So, I'm debating starting a cut since I'm inconsistent with lifting and figured that I might as well try and go in a kcal deficit and lose a lil BF.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah I had a good chest/back workout this morning... did quite a bit of volume in 1.5 hrs. I noticed a slight loss of strength, being deconditioned ATM...

I'm still feeling goofy doing hex presses, insofar as my form is concerned. I gotta watch that video on hairygrandpa's log again.

I'm getting low on StimRush and will prob be out by the end of the week... that sucks!!! I'll be buying more

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Btw hairygrandpa... which part of the chest do hex presses work? Inner or outer?

I was already really fatigued by the time I hit them up... had done

Incline DB press: 5 sets
Decline DB press: 3 sets
Landmines: 3 sets
Dips: 5 sets

My pecs were pumped and I couldn't feel any strain. Idk maybe I should work hex presses in earlier

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah I had a good chest/back workout this morning... did quite a bit of volume in 1.5 hrs. I noticed a slight loss of strength, being deconditioned ATM...

I'm still feeling goofy doing hex presses, insofar as my form is concerned. I gotta watch that video on hairygrandpa's log again.

I'm getting low on StimRush and will prob be out by the end of the week... that sucks!!! I'll be buying more
Positioning the elbows right is the trick. In the video it looks like jujimufu has the elbows near his body -but it's a wrong impression due to his massive size. Bring the elbows out without moving your shoulders up, like 75 degrees from your lat. Then make sure you press the DB's together all the time and bring them down right under your chin.
I also do them like champagne press (look it up) moving my wrists "thumbs up" on the top.

Btw hairygrandpa... which part of the chest do hex presses work? Inner or outer?

I was already really fatigued by the time I hit them up... had done

Incline DB press: 5 sets
Decline DB press: 3 sets
Landmines: 3 sets
Dips: 5 sets

My pecs were pumped and I couldn't feel any strain. Idk maybe I should work hex presses in earlier
No idea, I work them inclined and flat. My first doms I got were all over my chest, LOL.
I may make a video how I do them, problem is, my son started his faculty and does not train with me anymore, have to persuade someone else to tape me....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was tired and unmotivated today and was going to skip working out again.

At lunch I felt guilty and lazy and decided to take a scoop of StimRush and hit a quick shoulder sesh.

I procrastinated going and was fcking around on my phone till I finally went over to the gym, maybe 45 mins had passed.

I had a great workout and had an incredible amount of energy once I got going. I spent an hour on shoulders then I decided to do some deadlifts before leaving and was repping moderate weight (275-315).

Traps feel great and full.

My rear delts need some serious work. I was doing bent over lateral raises and noticed how small of a range of motion I've got. I gotta fix my shoulders it's my weakness and is holding up all my lifts
everyone has a weakness, the older you get the more apparent it will become---my advice, work on weakness while you are still young, lol.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why does this sound scandalous?
LOL, well, it sort of is scandalous.
Like: "Hey dude, put the girly weights down and film me while hex pressing, will ya?"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mmorso Supplement Logs 608