MK13 Olympus Labs Ep1 Log - 1st PH Cycle - Non Sponsored

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
9/4 Cont:

Hit the gym today. Felt really good to be back on point. Still moving more weight and strength is still going up. Pumps were pretty good today. Hit my regular work out.

Did my warm ups: 100# flat bench, 1 set x 10, 200# 1 set x 10. Loaded up 230# for 5x5. Had some good energy so I loaded up 240# to see if I could get in a few reps. Knocked out 240# for 5 sets of 5. Same thing happened w/ my incline bench today. Did 170# for 5x5 and loaded up 190# to see if I could knock out a few reps. Did 5 sets of 5.

Feeling juiced, I hit the pec deck next for 230#, 1 set of 10, 1 set of 8, 1 set of 6. Last set was done at 210# x 10 reps. Short on time today so I skipped the decline bench today but substituted pull overs at 65# 3 sets of 10. Finished off the day w/ 4 sets of isometric chest presses at 20#, 4 sets of 10.

Left the gym feeling really good and accomplished. Going to squeeze every last bit out of the last couple days of this cycle.

Picked up my son last night at the airport. He’s on leave right now from the Navy and moving to his next duty station. We were out shooting the breeze in the back yard. He was asking me how to get bigger and put on more mass. He’s 6 foot and weights 130. Told him he had to eat since he has a very fast metabolism. He then looked at me and said Pops, your arms are getting fricken big. Granted, he hasn’t been home in quite some time but it did put a smile on my face.

9/5:

Woke up this morning feeling pretty good. Great nights sleep. Feeling refreshed and focused for the day. Energy and motivation are high. Blood sugar is leveled out and back to normal. Slightly sore from yesterday’s workout. Doing well on the 45mg Ep1 dose. Muscles are still pumped and full. Looking forward to today’s work out. Going to blast the hell out of my arms today. Got to make the last couple of days count. Saturday is an off day so I have a good day to recover.

Looked at the bottom of my Ep1 bottle and can see how empty it is. Actually felt sad it was come to an end and wishing this cycle was a bit longer.
Cheers,
Larry

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
9/5 Cont: Hit the gym hard and fast today. Did everything on my list. Pumps were huge and muscles are really full.

Added the following to my work out:
Machine preacher curls: 140#->50# drop sets, 1 set of 10 reps, 1 set till failure.
Superset of skull crushers and lateral triceps extensions at 35# (dumbells), 3 sets of 10
1 set of 21s at 65#

Felt really good leaving the gym today. Going to rest tomorrow.

9/6: Rest Day

Cheers,
Larry

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
9/7: Woke up feeling rested and great. Mind is clear and focused. Energy is good. Last day of this cycle. Had 1 extra Ep1 so my final dose today was 60mg. Hit my normal work out today. Pumps were huge and I was chasing them during my workout today. Strength is still up. Really pushing today. Added the following:

Machine cable cross overs at 60# 3 sets of 10
Close grip bench press at 100# 3 sets of 15
Hammer curls at 60# 5 sets of 5
Reverse triceps pull downs at 70# 3 sets of 10
Close grip bicep curls at 40# 3 sets of 10
Zottman curls at 25# 3 sets to failure to finish off my arms.

Cheers,
Larry

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
Here are my final thoughts on this cycle of OL Ep1. OL made this very easy w/ 120 tabs per bottle and was enough to cover my 6 wks.

This cycle was very good to me. No major sides, just some minor joint ache and acne flare up. Fish oil and getting weekly tanning resolved these issues.

Strength was up pretty much through out the entire cycle. Pumps were huge and muscles were constantly full.

I started the cycle weighing in at 184. My final weight is 191. An increase of 7# total.

My measurements are:
Chest: 41.5-> 42.5
Bicep: 15.5-> 16
Waist: 38-> 37.5
Hips: 38.3-> 38
Thigh: 23-> 23.75
Calf: 16.3-> No Change
Neck: 15-> 16

Chest and Arms seemed to gain the most. I gained 1" in my chest and 1/2" in my arms. I did slim down in my waist a little based on measurements. Body fat did not change. I started at 13% and remained at 13% throughout the cycle.

I plan on doing this cycle again in the future but I would stack it for further gains. Not sure what I would stack it at the moment but will be researching it. This would not be complete w/o before and after photos, so here they are:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Cheers,
Larry

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
Here are some post work out photo's from yesterday:

Definately happy w/ the results that I got from the Ep1. Thank you OL for this!

Cheers,
Larry

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Good job man. You look stronger now. I can't wait to do this cycle when I get home.

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
Good job man. You look stronger now. I can't wait to do this cycle when I get home.
thanks for the kind words. strength and muscle fullness are still there.

good luck on your cycle. hit me up if you have any questions. i think you will enjoy it as much as i did.
cheers,
larry

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
thanks for the kind words. strength and muscle fullness are still there.

good luck on your cycle. hit me up if you have any questions. i think you will enjoy it as much as i did.
cheers,
larry
Will do man. Leave us a link on this thread for your next cycle. Will be looking forward to it.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Nice progress man, your abs are beginning to show.

Appreciate the log, hope to follow another in the future!

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
Thanks for the kind words jaycuda. I need to continue to progress to meet my goals. I'm going to start researching for my next cycle. Most likely a stacked Ep1 cycle.

Update. My strength and endurance are still up. Muscles are less full then on cycle but that's to be expected. Joint stiffness is starting to resolve, I just started tapering down my fish oil dosing. Still happy with the results that I did get from Ep1. I'll update this weekly as needed.
Cheers,
Larry