Microdrol - Gifted's Adventure into Madness

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Im heading in to the gym right now and ill update to more detail later. I like to think about things thouroughly. I like it, its quite mild and i was quite out of shape by my standards and it brought me to a better shape quite quickly. I am really fond of the libido raising aspect tho, lol.
Thats sounds affimative, muscle memory is a wonderful thing, I hope you find the time and motivation to stay with it after end of PCT. Its hell wat ching all that muscle tone evaporate just cause you havent made it to the weights.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checking in on you man, how you feeling? The workout went well?! :)
I also read the "debate" on the other page and I agree with punthras statement:

Those weren't his after pics........I love the internet!
It's the only place that stupid people can run their mouth and not get punched in the face for being a nosy idiot!
//CC

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Workout went great took some vids, in realising that my big problem is flexibility. I will catch up with my log tommorow... house hunting and day 1 of football playoffs.. I owe two days logging.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Excuse my urge to drop in for what is my last post - and I knew in advance I'd get flamed - but it's pretty sad to realize you get called "a nosy idiot" for advising someone NOT to take steroids. Why did not a single of you "experts" who witnessed this thread from the beginning tell him that there is less than zero need for this someone to mess with dope when all he got from 12 years of lifting on and off incl. roid is what he displayed on page 1. Hell, I've witnessed people having a better body after 12 months of drugfree training than this looney tune character.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
You know what, you run your mouth pretty good but i don't see any pictures from you and i sure as hell don't see any video. For someone who runs there mouth so much i'm shocked that you can't back it up with some proof of how great your natural physique is and why he shouldn't use steroids. Again go find a friend or go play in traffic, but either way just leave this log alone as your not helping anyone.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Why haven't you gone onto everyone else's log who's using steroids and ran your mouth there? We get that your natural but honestly go post on a natural board if you think steroids are so horrible or perhaps just avoid threads with steroids as your really not doing anything other than patting yourself on the back for being natural!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Why do i have a feeling that your actually 6'4 and 150lbs, and all the weight you have comes from your big fat mouth.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 24:

I went down the the local mma club "Kaiten MMA" and did almost 2 hours of work. I noticed i felt stronger in my core and my endurance was better. I overwealmed guys my size and a few larger as well. It was not serious but posturing, positioning, control and sub attmepts. Noone should get hurt. I did some core work again and although i was shaking half way throught that is when i know im in the sweet spot.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 25:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-guu5sPGqE"]YouTube - 195x6[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9xeqBqOMic"]YouTube - 225x5[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtkHH-RnOhE"]YouTube - 245x4[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ISKcpMVKZQ"]YouTube - 50lb dumbell fly[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxC7B4KJNoo"]YouTube - 60lb dumbell fly[/ame]

Flat barbell bench press: 135x12, 155x5, 175x5, 195x6, 225x5, 245x4, 250x1
Flat dumbell fly: 35x12, 50x10, 60x6
Decline barbell: 135x12, 155x10, 155x10, 155x10 DC style stretch 1 minute on decline.
Pushups: x20,x20,x20
DC stretching 1 minute each side

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Thats sounds affimative, muscle memory is a wonderful thing, I hope you find the time and motivation to stay with it after end of PCT. Its hell wat ching all that muscle tone evaporate just cause you havent made it to the weights.
I hear ya man, i just noticed you sent me a PM i never replied to, sorry bro. I appreciate everything youve posted.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I changed the set up and form of my bench to force my lower and mid pec to work. I want to make mu pec do work over my dominant shoulders. I usually use too much shoulders and its getting out of hand. Also im realising all the lazy days with no warm up and stretching have made me tight and i dont get the pumps i am used too anymore. So after doing DC with punthra and getting stupid pumps i am back to better warm ups and stretching. I know it sounds dumb but after 12 years... you sometimes remember that you did things with great results... common sense things.. lol.

I chose the flat since i can isolate my lower chest better and tend to still shoulder press the decline. I did more sets with less weight.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Checking in on you man, how you feeling? The workout went well?! :)
I also read the "debate" on the other page and I agree with punthras statement:

//CC
I appreciate the support and you droppin in, im getting my final review and stats up asap mang.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waiting on that final review an end stats man :thumbsup:

//CC

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice vids man. Weights are great too! :thumbsup:

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Looks like some great poundage SWG! People are naive about weights and supplementing. Useing good form, avoiding injury, consistent use of weights and periodizing your poundages, judicious use of cutting edge non-hormonal supplements (and that includes quality micronized creatine and others I have mentioned) will give you more than strength and size. Its nice to be buffed and sometimes its not obvious, but there is more to it than that. This has been an educational log, I dont quite understand why it seemed to trip someones trigger, jealousy I suppose. In any event, I hope you keep going strong.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
who the heck calls steroids "dope"? :toofunny:

Looking good SWG. Keep up the hard work bro.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Weird.... I responded to the last posts, gave a rebuttle to my fan club deviant and posted a summary and there is nothing here....
oh well i have pics taken and i will iron out the details of my conclusions in my mind. Not to worry its all coming together. I have also ordered the primordial test recovery stack on advice from knowbull. I will implement it when it comes.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weird.... I responded to the last posts, gave a rebuttle to my fan club deviant and posted a summary and there is nothing here....
oh well i have pics taken and i will iron out the details of my conclusions in my mind. Not to worry its all coming together. I have also ordered the primordial test recovery stack on advice from knowbull. I will implement it when it comes.
Theres no hurry man, take your time :) What supplements are in the test recovery stack btw?

//CC

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great, Im sure you'll be happy with the results of your cycle and PCT. Please keep us updated on how things go through PCT. Most logs kinda fizzle out, but people are still interested during recovery so they can compare their experiences. I think strenghth continues for 7-10 after cycle end, jumping right on the TRS helps retain tone and bulk, creatine, whey and glutamine, (LEF has it) also helps maintain gains, particularly combined with RLA/RDHLA/Tocotrienols (Mito-gold from Geronova) Of course, a guy has to lower their poundages during pct, but it doesnt mean you lose much. Just my experience, I hope it helps.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great advice Know. So somewhat is the cycle over now?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Great advice Know. So somewhat is the cycle over now?
yeah dude doneski, im getting my final review up once i think things through and have some time. I had an ankle x-ray today and my g-pa is still dying... not long now. I have already taken the pics and planned on waiting a bit to post final conclusions. Dont worry i will deliver. My bodyfat is lower and my weight is holding steady. I am kinda fked up though since i am bruised from big toe to a few inches up my ankle from a either sprain or bone chip or fracture of something. It hurts and walking is tough, im used to pain but this sucks. Im running some nolva and the primordial test recovery stack will be here in a day or two. My gym plans are sort of sidelined until i can wieght bear or get some sort of situation figured out since it throbs like a mofo when i stand or have to much pressure for a period. I sprained my ankle about a week and a half ago but really did a number on it after playing football again last weekend. The last tourney of the year if this weekend that i will not be able to play in... :(.

oddly i posted replies, a summary and a small blurb similar to this one but apparently there was an issue with my comp since none of it is on here. Well no harm no foul, life goes on and the log will be summarised in a day or two with some pct updates im sure. Cheers!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your ankle man, that sux. Hope it isn't anything too serious - recover fast :)

//CC

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
He needs to heal quickly.....he has to help me steam roll offensive lines this weekend!

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a fractured fibula. X ray results should have been instant and definable. Whats up with that? No Doctors opinion?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a fractured fibula. X ray results should have been instant and definable. Whats up with that? No Doctors opinion?
My foot is bruised and moving up to my ankle is 1 1/2 times bigger than my other ankle.

Attachments

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Final pics up! Page 1. One pic has bad light, no calf pic since my leg is screwed...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Damn, your ankle looks rough! Looks like mine when i went over on it last year.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn man. That looks horrible!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definite improvement in size/definition! Nice work man!

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Im almost positive thats a fracture, it needs to be set and casted promptly. I would take care of it quickly, more serious problems could ensue. At this point you may be in a state of shock. Not good.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Im almost positive thats a fracture, it needs to be set and casted promptly. I would take care of it quickly, more serious problems could ensue. At this point you may be in a state of shock. Not good.
My grandpa died at 5am this morning too... I had x-rays done and they said i had to wait for the results, i guess a n x-ray technician needs to see them. What else should i do i seen a doctor and they didnt do much.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Get a pair of crutches so you can stay off of it and do just that, stay off of it! I cant believe a Doctor didnt already tell you that and give you an exact diagnosis. Soaking it may help in warm water with epsom salts. Sorry your Gpa passed away. See a Doctor thats going to give you real treatment, dude.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn. Really sorry to hear about the gramps man. Take it easy. You've worked hard and been through a lot. And get that foot taken care of asap.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sorry about your grandpa. You're welcome to close the log if you need to take care of things. You've done an awesome job with this anyways.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Great log man, take a break, everything can wait here.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry about your grandpa. You're welcome to close the log if you need to take care of things. You've done an awesome job with this anyways.
THanks royd, youve been awesome! I posted a point form final review on page one. I want to deliver where i have promised and i have enjoyed this log. Now unfortunatley i may have to take it easy, atleast until i know where i am at. This could not be forseen and will not hold me back.

Thanks Bradley Asgard and Royd for this opportunity.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Get a pair of crutches so you can stay off of it and do just that, stay off of it! I cant believe a Doctor didnt already tell you that and give you an exact diagnosis. Soaking it may help in warm water with epsom salts. Sorry your Gpa passed away. See a Doctor thats going to give you real treatment, dude.
Yeah im not stoked about them eyeballing my ankle and then sending me to x-rays and then i dont go back until friday. All she said was elevate as much as possible. luckily i have enough hours at work to take the week off with pay.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice progress man!! Nice improvements overall!
Let's hope that ankle heals quickly - looks nasty.
I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa man :(

//CC

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im not stoked about them eyeballing my ankle and then sending me to x-rays and then i dont go back until friday. All she said was elevate as much as possible. luckily i have enough hours at work to take the week off with pay.
I forgot, you're not in the states, medical care is different there. I wonder what happens to someone that has life-threatenning illness, Good Lord! I would keep it elevated and stay off it with crutches, it will heal faster and lessen the chance of a lifetime limp and pain. Great log and progress SWG!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Solid review man....Keep your head up and if you need anything you know the wife and i are only a call away.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
SWG - Great log, sorry to hear about the ankle. I am also sorry to hear about your Grandfather, it's a part of life, but never an easy one. You have many friends here that are here for ya if you need to talk.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
The problem with my doctor is they are always busy, i can get in to see a temp or new doctor on their way to their own practice usually same day. My doc is great, therefore high demand. I just assumed seeing any doc would be ok, guess not. I am very strong willed and usually would have been more assertive but i assumed that an x-ray was all i needed.

As for my grandpa, we were very close, we have a young family where our age gaps are small. Generationally we are separated by roughly 20 years on average. He was a little more than 40years older than i. We had more of a friendship and mutual respect for eachother than an obligatory relationship. I litterally woke up everyday to my grandpa as he would visit and spend his days near by. He was very devoted to his disabled son who was adopted with downs syndrome and heart problems. My uncle todd wasnt supposed to live past 1 year old and noone would take him home since it was heartache waiting to happen. Todd is 26 years old today and through him i have witnessed the most pure love i can say i have seen along with many other bonds parents share. By this i am greatful that my grandfather gave up his life of alcoholism and eventually became a man devoted completely to his son and wife, althought they were separated.
He was tight with money and big on humor. I am not devastated by his death and know he is in a better place now. I wanted to bring a great energy to his hospital room and eventually hospice house where he lay waiting to die.
I looked in his eye and told him i loved him as well as assuring him he led a good life and was a good man. When he seemed to lose consciousness i told him i loved him and i hope him peace in a whisper in his ear. All you can do is all you can do.
I hope to learn a lesson from his life in that no matter how much you screw up you can still always turn it around.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Great words man!