• Legend!
  • Established
....how bout now?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 11:

So it was arms day and an epic day at that. I was pumped hardcore today seeing the skin across my arms stretch. I hope leg day gets this nuts but i wasnt super strong becasue the pumps kicked in by the second set early in the reps.
I wish i had a tape in there but it doesnt matter. I am stoked that things are hitting high gear and i havent gotten any sides yet, as far as i know, (knocks on wood).

Standing barbell curl: 45x12, 65x10, 85x10, 100x6 (super strict wasnt easy)
Seated French press: 60x12, 80x10, 95x10, 110x4 (abs felt strong today no back arch)
Hammer preacher curls: 30x10, 30x10, 25x10 Superset after each set with hammer curl and a twist at the top 15x10, 15x9, 10x6 (i was grunting curling a 10 pd dumbell but my bis were poppin out of control.)
One arm cable reverse press down: 20kgx10, 20kgx10, 20kgx8
Zotman machine curl: 20kgx10, 20kgx10, 20kgx10
Bodyweight dips: 10, 10, 10

My lower abs are trashed from yesterdays decline crunch superset with incline leg raises.
I am still thinking i am slightly more vascular and i have a very even mood. I do feel the tendancy to want to freak out over small things but i choose not too and somtimes its like walking a wire but i hold it down.

Weight is up a touch from last reports but i will see what an empty morning stomach reveals.

Thanks to those following and Royd fee free to add any input.

I will have my body fat measured again and hopefull get some vids rockin in this hizzie.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Its day 11 now. It should start to be kicking in hardcore soon.
You hit the nail on the head. OR it was just arms day... I could have added in some pushups for a full on beach workout but fk it its cold here.

Damm son I told you to send me a link!:D..catching up now...Get huge BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry bro my logs are usually quiet and some prefer it that way. If need be i can throw out some invites, my board activity has been lower than usual and im less interested in certain conversations. Now that your here welcome and thanks for the encouragement.

SMG, are you huge yet?
Depends on who's asking?
To my son i am the MAN! lol.

:lol:

Looking forward to see your results bro!

//CC
Thanks, i dont see how i can go wrong, all indications are good and i was super small comparatively to other points in my life. I cant wait for the next workout.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I would also like to note that i have been obviously looking bigger, abs are still visible and posibly better. My recovery is starting to improve and i have been eating pretty steady all day. I find it important to eat lots of fresh fruit and vegetables during a cycle, our bodies need it and esp during a big growth period with the need to eliminate toxins, waste product and alkalise the body.
I find eating carrot sticks, apples, watermelon, pears and grapes not only improves energy, mood and digestion but allows me to eat more.
The one major downfall so far is that i dont like eating a meal then going and laying down trying to sleep. It doesnt settle well with me so i may limit my food intake after a certain point since i know this habit is bad for the body as it cleans your organs at night and digestion does not permit this to happen.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Good logic here. Eating then sleeping is not a good thing, theoretically it helps weight gain,but its hellacious on your organs. I think nibbleing rabbit food is a good approach to getting that extra intake, sounds easier on digestion.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fruits are great. Tastes as good as candy :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice updates man. Looks like things are taken off now! I agree about the pre bed indulgence. Are you getting any bloating?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Nice updates man. Looks like things are taken off now! I agree about the pre bed indulgence. Are you getting any bloating?
A small amount, i am eating pretty steady and the bloating i do get is from times like when i was digging in the fridge and then decided to eat a bowl of pasta before bed.

Also the brutal gas factor has kicked in. Pretty nasty sulfurous gas today and last night, it was almost the holocaust in my bed with the gases my gf was subjected to under the covers. Not meant to offend but there is no light way to describe this.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Good logic here. Eating then sleeping is not a good thing, theoretically it helps weight gain,but its hellacious on your organs. I think nibbleing rabbit food is a good approach to getting that extra intake, sounds easier on digestion.
Yeah exactly, thing is guys dont consider is when your body suffers and your organs arent working effectivly how can we argue that its good for gains? I would like to see some guys slow down on the pre bed food and likley help some ongoing problems. THe problem here is anything "healthy" is slow and in the bbing culture some are out for quick gains... microdrol anyone lol.

Maybe all this need for ancilliaries and side effects could be lessened with less pre bed eating. Its bad for the liver, stomach, kidneys and digestive system. Acid reflux, herniated espohagus and poor sleep are also side effects of this habit.

I have experienced much improved sleep after eating lighter meals or no food about two hours before bed. Alot of hardcore guys have sleep problems i like to see them try this.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good point man. You've convinced me to take it easier on the pre bed food.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Maybe that's why i've been having trouble sleeping. Very restless sleep but i've also experienced my best gains when i've forced myself to eat late at night before bed. Kind of a damned if don't and your damned if you do situation.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The eating before bed and having a bad night is a fact for me too. Always twisting and turning through the night if I eat before sleep :(

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
edit: Im retarded

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Maybe that's why i've been having trouble sleeping. Very restless sleep but i've also experienced my best gains when i've forced myself to eat late at night before bed. Kind of a damned if don't and your damned if you do situation.
Im with you on this...I could'nt imagine not taking my before bed proteins in.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats up SWG?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 12:

Rest

Feeling fulllll. Arms are sore but looking bigger, some puffyness to nips but no pain or lumps. Likely due to increased sodium intake. Picked up some psyllium husk and bentonite clay for a good prebed colon cleanse. Added 1000mg vitamin C for energy and ordered some Paw Paw "over 50 active ingredients exist in paw paw and these complex chemicals are called acetogenins Acetogenins affect ATP production in the mitochondria the powerhouse of the cell. ATP is the major source of cellular energy. By specifically modulating the production of ATP in specific cells, the acetogenins affect the viability of specific cells and the growth of blood vessels that nourish them."

My face and back are getting oily and i am at times more irritable but mostly calm serene and happy... as long as noone fks around.
Libido is up, ballz are the same, muscles are full, no lethargy but i am definetly needing a solid nights sleep.
I may be heading out of town this weekend and my gf needs to buy a new vehicle i must spend some solid time with my son and get in some weights. cheers.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like things are really going well. Excited to hear about your next session!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:

Rest

Am out of town today but still got comp access, hopefully back tommorow in the AM for football and possibly a workout depending on if i have gas in the tank after 4 hours of ball. Its actually very anerobic and not cardiocascular like rugby. I get a wicked core, shoulder, leg and hip workout from the sprints, pushing on line and wrestling that comes along with battling big or fat linemen.

I was irritated all day and hard to try real hard to keep it together while shopping for cars and SUV's today. all reporting otherwise remains consistent with yesterday.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 14:

Played two hours of football today got 5 sacs! Pretty good show was defensive mvp so that is a good indication of microdrol. The bad news is my nipple sensitivity continues so if it doesnt go away or increases in either sensitivity or pain i will be adding in nolva and arimidex but i am worried about my joints so that is not ideal. I tested my blood pressure at a drug store and it was 138 over 68 up 20 points, they are also affected by stress and excercise so take that with a grain of salt since i had a very stressful weekend.

I want to re check my body fat, BP and weight tommorow. Also after a few days off, assuming i dont have killer doms tommorow, i am fully healed.

My girlfriend is noticing the size difference saying "wow your bigger already".

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt risk my cycle, joints, and liver with nolva or adex. As long as there are no real lumps (and these take a while to develop, as well as real gyno) I wouldnt worry about it. Everybody eventually gets tender itchy nips, they get worse by touching them. I would try using Sustain eod, then ed after cycle at 4 pmps dly. Using an oral 98% pure, micronized Resveratrol cap between 250 and 500 mgs dly should help. Its just starting to kick in and the nips are a tolerable side.Even if you get some lactation. Real gyno takes a long time to develop and its from using real juice at high doses for prolonged periods. Its just my opinion and experience. There are 2 products not available from board sponsors I could steer you to. Sustain Alpha is available here. This should be a great cycle dude, I hope you wont risk your gains with nolva and adex. JMO, JME

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Well to be honest knowbull your opinion is probably inline with many other informed guys on this board. I like to think i know a thing or two on certain subjects but this is not one of them.

The reality is there is no one "right" place to get info on this type of compound and i am quite confident it wont develop into an issue. I am not going to jump on SERMS at this stage in a panic and would only as a last resort. I am going to take it easy and not worry about it or play with them, lol.

Royd isnt worried either and im sure it will be fine but i am ready if need be.

Once again thanks for the info and keep putting input in if you like, i appreciate any ideas or thoughts on any subject.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 15:

This morning i was 185.5 which is +9.5, My skin is quite oily and i have some acne on my face and shoulders. I feel pretty happy most of the day and a little easy to set off at times.

Barbell squat: 115x12, 165x10, 185x10, 205x10, 115x10
One leg quad ext: 50x10, 60x10, 70x9
Machine leg press: 130x10, 190x10, 210x10, 230x10

Seated dumbell press: 40x12, 70x10, 80x10, 90x5
Lateral raises: 15x10, 20x10, 25x7 superset 15x7
Rear delt on pec deck: 50x10, 50x10, 60x10

I was getting stupid pumps today, pumps so bad it really hurt. I went from leg movement to sholder movement and when i did my set of 20 for squats my shoulders and arms were pumped and burning and i had to move them a few times during the set.
My quads almost had me screaming by reps 6,7,8,9... on quad ext. My glutes and hammies are sore from yesterday but i had to do legs anyway so it wasnt a heavy day although my legs days never are. I did my best to do all movements slowly, controlled and with great form going nice and low on squats, getting nice controlled contrractions on laterals and quad ext as well. I always feel it in my rotors from the pushing in football and today is no different.

I restocked up on food today and am going to have some nice meals ala costco. My need for sleep and water have increased and my gf is driving me nuts this weekend. All for now cheers.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man sorry if this was already discussed..I cant remember. I even looked back but cant find anything. But what is your diet geared towards? Bulk? I would assume so since you have almost gained 10lbs.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Day 15:

This morning i was 185.5 which is +9.5, My skin is quite oily and i have some acne on my face and shoulders. I feel pretty happy most of the day and a little easy to set off at times.

Barbell squat: 115x12, 165x10, 185x10, 205x10, 115x10
One leg quad ext: 50x10, 60x10, 70x9
Machine leg press: 130x10, 190x10, 210x10, 230x10

Seated dumbell press: 40x12, 70x10, 80x10, 90x5
Lateral raises: 15x10, 20x10, 25x7 superset 15x7
Rear delt on pec deck: 50x10, 50x10, 60x10

I was getting stupid pumps today, pumps so bad it really hurt. I went from leg movement to sholder movement and when i did my set of 20 for squats my shoulders and arms were pumped and burning and i had to move them a few times during the set.
My quads almost had me screaming by reps 6,7,8,9... on quad ext. My glutes and hammies are sore from yesterday but i had to do legs anyway so it wasnt a heavy day although my legs days never are. I did my best to do all movements slowly, controlled and with great form going nice and low on squats, getting nice controlled contrractions on laterals and quad ext as well. I always feel it in my rotors from the pushing in football and today is no different.

I restocked up on food today and am going to have some nice meals ala costco. My need for sleep and water have increased and my gf is driving me nuts this weekend. All for now cheers.
A Pirate walks into a bar with the steering wheel from a ship, stuffed down the front of his pants. He says to the bartender, "Arrghh gimme a beer" the bartender serves him a beer and says, "Sir, you have a boat steering wheel stuffed down the front of your pants!" The Pirate takes a drink of beer and says to the bartender, "Arrghh, I know, its driving me nuts"

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really nice workouts man! Nice gains so far - congrats!

//CC

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
A Pirate walks into a bar with the steering wheel from a ship, stuffed down the front of his pants. He says to the bartender, "Arrghh gimme a beer" the bartender serves him a beer and says, "Sir, you have a boat steering wheel stuffed down the front of your pants!" The Pirate takes a drink of beer and says to the bartender, "Arrghh, I know, its driving me nuts"
lol

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 16:

Weight 189 +12lbs

The testes are softening, muscles are full and hard. I Feel powerful and solid when i flex. My nips are puffy and conelike but are not painful and not sensitive. My oily face continues but has lessened and i have some light acne on my back and shoulder region maybe 3 or 4. I am not irriatable and have a nice calm sense of well being. No bloating.

Today is my gf's birthday so we will be spending some quality time together ill do some stuff buy her some stuff and bide the time until im back at the weights tommorow.

My diet is geared towards a clean bulk. MY capories arent super high but if my GI gets overloaded its a waste and likley slows progress. I eat eggs oatmeal or a bagel with fruit for breakfast, shake with fruit and evoo, pasta or sandwich with veggies, whole wheat sub with all veggies, shake with oats fruit and PB PWO. Fruit and veggie snack pre bed meal of whatever is in the fridge that isnt too heavy.

My meal structure is childsplay compared to russianstars, insane.

I honestly dont stress about it, if im not gaining then id take a hard look at things and regroup. I dont want to be a competative bodybuilder so i eat when i am hungry and make sure to stay regular.

Meals below are tortellini in a rose sauce with cut up chicken breast and
second is a 4 egg bagel with ham and some canataoup (i ate the other half already) no butter no mayo with aged cheddar.

Attachments

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Todays workout to follow, i honesly prefer going in and doing intense multiple muscle workouts and then getting more days rest as oppsed to going in everyday and doing one group but if my recovery gets off the chain then itll change. I am going to start throwing in purple wraath to my pre workout or intra workout.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ same here. Are you still looking lean? How much fat gain? What about bloating?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
^^^ same here. Are you still looking lean? How much fat gain? What about bloating?
Sorry dude i edited the last post with that info. I have to get my bf tested but i dont think i have gained any fat and i am not bloated at all. I seem to have a fat band around my chest and bottom abs those areas dont get that hard or defined but it may be the way i flex and train that makes them stay softer, im working on it. This is good lighting but i feel solid when i flex.

First pic is today second pic is from start of log.

Attachments

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
You definitely look a little thicker....hard to tell from that pose alone.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
You definitely look a little thicker....hard to tell from that pose alone.
Yeah i was leaning in on the first pic but 12 lbs spread over an entire body isnt going to look really huge unless it is accompanied by bloating or fat loss as well.

Me posting this pic was to show where i am at for bloat and body fat progress tho.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can def see a little size increase! Abs look a hair better too! Is those stretch marks I see on your bicep?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...obliques look fuller as well

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
....and those meals look sooooo damn good! Im rubbing my stomach and licking my lips just looking at it!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I can def see a little size increase! Abs look a hair better too! Is those stretch marks I see on your bicep?
I just had a 7 point bodyfat test and it came in at 8.2% my original reading was 11.5% that is -3.3%.

My original amount of bodyfat was 20.24 lbs of bodyfat on my 176lb frame.
Mt new amount of bodyfat is 15.5lbs on my now 189lb frame.
A net reduction of 4.76lbs of fat.

Metroba i have stretch marks on my front delts, outer back and middle back from when i blew up to 225 from 155 in 3-4 years. My body is not meant to be that size in the proportions it was, i hope to gain some size and strength but in much more natrual proportions and time frames.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 17:

I didnt have great strength today, i think what is happening is a potential problem with my shoulders. I think i have been sloppy for far too long and now my chest movements are dominated by my delts. I get aching sore shoulders but a mediocre chest pump. I will need to get back to the drawing board and rebuild my form using lighter weights and strict contractions. I have noted a similar issue with my back training and rear delts where i use my biceps and traps.

Flat dumbell bench: 60x12, 80x10, 95x8, 100x2
Dumbell fly: 25x12, 35x10, 45x10
Pec deck: 105x10 wasnt feeling it in the chest so i switched.
Machine fly: 100x10, 110x10, 120x10
Wide hand placement pushups: x20, x18

This is weird for me since i usually incline those weights and can fly much more. I think i have been using too much shoulders and that is why my incline is strong and my flat is weaker. I chose the excercises i did because my shoulders were really pumped and tight and i wasnt feeling it where i should so i tried to regroup and get some blood in my chest. I used some 5lb dumbells and the flat bench to stretch out and then focused on my chest more.

My skin is getting better and i am pretty happy. I got a nice chest pump after regrouping and i will stretch more and also approach my form differently. Stoked to have gained weight and lost significant fat.

I took some video of my flat dumbell bench to review and will likely post later.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Met- complete thoughts, then post. :lol:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Since i have gained weight and lost bodyfat i approximate at day 17 i am up ~17lbs mass or non fat weight. That is a sweet average for a low dose cycle of anything.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Met- complete thoughts, then post. :lol:
lol where did I mess up..I cant find it?

SWG, thats sick results man! Honestly I cant see much a body fat diff in the pics. The abs look a bit cleaner but thats all I see.

Lets see the vid!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
So what time do you want to hit the gym up tomorrow? I'm definitely looking forward to rocking it tomorrow. Your strength change is definitely weird....your usually a strong mofo on pressing movements!

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I see a definate difference in muscle density (pics) and by now there really should be, the trick is keeping most of it and thats different for everyone. Ive found that its not how much weight its lifting consistently and thoughtfully afterwards that helps maintain, of course supplementing according to what works best as well.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
So what time do you want to hit the gym up tomorrow? I'm definitely looking forward to rocking it tomorrow. Your strength change is definitely weird....your usually a strong mofo on pressing movements!
This is not the microdrol but i have been weaker than normal lately. Maybe i am just getting old or have missed one too many workouts this summer, lol. It always comes back. gimme a shout when you want to head in i work till 12 midnight so nothing crazy early. I cant find my purple wraath anywhere!! Someones gonna get a hurt real bad.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
lol where did I mess up..I cant find it?

SWG, thats sick results man! Honestly I cant see much a body fat diff in the pics. The abs look a bit cleaner but thats all I see.

Lets see the vid!
You just did like 3 - one sentance posts in a row, in a span of like 5 minutes. Just busting your chops.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Looking good bro, and great gains, shows what disciplina and being educated before a cycle can do.
Hows the nipple situation, i noticed you mentioned nolva, i know you are up on these things, but id never use nolva with sd, clomid every time, nolva has no effect on prolactin issues whatsoever, but clomid can help, personaly though ive found 6-bromo, and l-dopa are more than adequate with sd and clones.
Keep it up my friend.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Looking good bro, and great gains, shows what disciplina and being educated before a cycle can do.
Hows the nipple situation, i noticed you mentioned nolva, i know you are up on these things, but id never use nolva with sd, clomid every time, nolva has no effect on prolactin issues whatsoever, but clomid can help, personaly though ive found 6-bromo, and l-dopa are more than adequate with sd and clones.
Keep it up my friend.
You give me far too much credit levi, lol.
My nips look a bit bigger and protrude more they are not sensitive anymore and do not hurt. If i catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror nothing looks out of place really. Upon examination they are puffyer and i dont want to squeeze them but when i have prodded around there seems to be a bit of a lump forming but it is soft.

Honestly if i had dicipline i wouldnt be climbing up the hill ive already climbed before, but aside from some nip paranoia im lovin this cycle at a low dose.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For what it's worth I cant see anything in the pic at all :)