Methandrostenolone (Dianabol)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nobody knows if he has fakes or not so quite the childs play and lets put useful information down. stop the :stick:

getreal

Awards
"The guy at the gym told me if I took these pills I'd be big like him..."

Be sure to put up pics - I wanna see how your titties develop post-cycle!

Remember - forget what all of these clowns tell you, you can do steroids with no research or preparation whatsoever. (Of course, you may kill yourself, have nothing happen, or grow tits, but you CAN do it!)

lol good luck dude. Hooked on phonix werked fur miii!
he said he had pct so what are you on about?

getreal

Awards
so can someone recommend cycle dosage? im all confused now
just start of low, i wouldn't listen to a lot of these clowns in here, start off low and work your way to what YOU feel is comfortable.

GavinGains

Awards
PCT with blue hearts

lol- take ANY oral,. .or ANY steroid, verses an Oral AND TEST, and your going to get better gains.
1 compound vs. 2....

Plus, test is more androgenic then d-bol, so that could explain things some.

Personally, I don't feel the amazing strength with dbol that many do. Of course, I'm comparing this to a small run of Methyl1-A (m1t) that was unbeleivable in terms of tstrength. My GOD, the strenth... I scared myself, breaking sh*t, .. :p
I'm about to start a cycle of blue hearts, building up and the taping off towards the end of the cycle.

What PCT should I be taking? and should i be taking anything while taking the blue hearts? I dont want my liver to fall out of my arse again!

I'd appreciate a bit of advice on safely taking them and what i should take them with.

Cheers

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm 215 and 40-50mgs seems right for me. I would suggest take a test with it. If you don't want to pin yourself you probably would be better off (as mentioned) just taking a DS/PH. I mean their is great stuff out there. I think by taking just dbol your body will put on way more water weight than expected and I've never run it longer than 4 wks. and I don't feel the need to taper up, only taper down if it is a solo run. just have a good PCT.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
during-milk thistle, ALA, Niacin, Fish oil (omega 3), lots of water.
better find a good AI

PCT.-nolva/torem, a good test booster, and an estrogen blocker. ***** tit city on this drug. better find a good AI.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I'd probably run 40-60mg for 6 weeks, prob with an AI like formestane

305Rob

Awards
u dont need to stack it. Dbol is fine on its own. since it is your only roid you could do something like this:

10mg, 20mg, 30mg, 30mg, 20mg, 10mg that gives you six nice week and gains are easyer to maintain when you tapper off like that.
first week take morning dose, second take morning and 8-10 hours apart next dose, the thrid week, take morning and the rest you take 6 hours apart. and when your done do pct like 40 40 20 20 10 and enjoy your new gains.
As far as Dbol only,this is all the info you need.I agree 100%.

usexpat

usexpat

Awards
I did Dball for 4 weeks, w/ sustanon and deca and put on 25 lbs.
50 mg's a day is way good, watch out for the acne at first.... Also have some Nolvadex handy, you'll need it.
At the end of it now switching to winstrol, test, & Equipoise hopefully harden up these Hard earned gains.
Good Luck

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 19
Punkrocker Anabolics 8
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 14