Dianabol question

Claytonparkhurst82

Awards
So a.year ago I ran dbol started at 10mg for a week the. 20mg for a.week the. 30mg for.2 weeks. Felt kinda crappy on it but got really strong

Fast forward to 2.weeks ago decided to run dbol again. Same batch of pills as.the.previous run. This time I figured I would run a much lower cycle and.compare my results. I took 5.mg an hour and.a.half later I'm freaking out with heart skips... couldn't even finish my work out. I literally took a.half a pill. Now.for.the past 2 weeks I have been incredibly light headed. I have been to the.emergency room 3 times. No heart attack as I don't have elevated enzymes. What's the deal with the arythmia and why am I so dizzy/lightheaded. Will it ever end? How long will this dizziness last. I went to a.cardiologist and got a heart monitor to wear.for 2.weeks. I wasn't experiencing being light headed until a few days after seeing him. Did i.have a stroke? How is this possible from 5mgs of dianabol?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So a.year ago I ran dbol started at 10mg for a week the. 20mg for a.week the. 30mg for.2 weeks. Felt kinda crappy on it but got really strong

Fast forward to 2.weeks ago decided to run dbol again. Same batch of pills as.the.previous run. This time I figured I would run a much lower cycle and.compare my results. I took 5.mg an hour and.a.half later I'm freaking out with heart skips... couldn't even finish my work out. I literally took a.half a pill. Now.for.the past 2 weeks I have been incredibly light headed. I have been to the.emergency room 3 times. No heart attack as I don't have elevated enzymes. What's the deal with the arythmia and why am I so dizzy/lightheaded. Will it ever end? How long will this dizziness last. I went to a.cardiologist and got a heart monitor to wear.for 2.weeks. I wasn't experiencing being light headed until a few days after seeing him. Did i.have a stroke? How is this possible from 5mgs of dianabol?
You're asking the wrong guys.
What did the Drs say?

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
To the OP..
Health should always be No.1....
Get checked out from head to head..
Review their findings and figure out what's up..
After I found out I had C...I researched my A** off..and now know more than most ER Dr.s...which isn't saying much..lol
If you don't figure out exactly what happened..it will most likely happen Again..
Get Bloods and a good Family Dr...
Z...

Claytonparkhurst82

Awards
You're asking the wrong guys.
What did the Drs say?

Waiting on test results. Bloodwork looked pretty good a few weird things in my hemoglobin but that's expected dbol changes the.hemaglobin a little. Blood.pressure still elevated 136/88 as of last.reading. the arythmia seems to have stopped. I was feeling my pulse and listening with a stethoscope and witnessed it actually stop for a second atleast 2 skips per minute. And it was consistent that I was witnessing them At this time I have not witnessed a skip in about a week.

I asked about possible stroke and.its like the staff were almost laughing inside so I doubt anyone took it serious. I had a d dimer test to check for clots and that test looked good
. But a stroke isn't always a clot that stops the blood flow from what I understand. My hematocrit was also good. The lightheaded part is.just scaring the **** out of me. It's. Not like it comes and goes its.just constant unless.im lying down or sitting

I took a xanax from my wife who insisted it would help. Hate to admit she was right but it did seem to atleast lessen it or make me not care about it.

I learned my lesson no more.anabolics for me. They are just too powerful for me to handle I can accept that. I also have a lot of respect for.the guys that can use them and.get.aweaome results safely. That's why I'm posting here. I know someone out there has to have had this side effect.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I'm gonna make a very educated guess that it has absolutely nothing, Zero, to do with the dbol and its a coincidence that it happened when you started. 5mg daily dbol is actually a long time used hrt protocol still prescribed to this day and very well researched. I'd be look at other causes, also just sounds like you had a anxiety attack to me

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Again, the Xanax helped because you most likely just had a anxiety attack, and many ppl can't mentally handle gear. It's not because the gear is effectively messing with there head, it's because there own emotions and head is messing with themselves and they think it's the gear. I've had guys on cycle literally msg me 5x a week thinking everything that happened to them is from gear.

Monday- I think I got test flu

Tuesday- hey bro the flu symptoms are gone but I think the test es giving me headaches.

Wednesday- feel great today I think it's kicking in.

Thursday- I stubbed my toe, I think the steroids are effecting my vision.

I'm not joking, ppl get inside there own heads when they venture into the unknown. Ppl are scared of what they don't understand

Claytonparkhurst82

Awards
Again, the Xanax helped because you most likely just had a anxiety attack, and many ppl can't mentally handle gear. It's not because the gear is effectively messing with there head, it's because there own emotions and head is messing with themselves and they think it's the gear. I've had guys on cycle literally msg me 5x a week thinking everything that happened to them is from gear.

Tuesday- hey bro the flu symptoms are gone but I think the test es giving me headaches.

I'm not joking, ppl get inside there own heads when they venture into the unknown. Ppl are scared of what they don't understand
Thank you so much. I definitely am a.nervous person and most likely your correct. Thank you very much for your time everything you said makes sense. I have a few more scheduled tests like carotid artery ultra sound and an exhocardiogram. I'm sure as the.tests come back I will most likely relax a little. I probably throwing money into the wind with all the.tests but better safe than sorry.

I truly have a good understanding how dianabol works to build muscle. It seems I had some anxiety the first time I used it. Not as bad as this time of course. I can certainly say I did not have.the palpitations the first.time. dianabol can cause palpitations but from.what I have read are usually harmless and subside when.usage stops. Which in my case seems to correlate well with my situation.. again thank you sir I appreciate your well thought opinion.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

That's a typical short week..lol
Where Friday, Saturday and Sunday..??
My dicks working, my dicks not working, my balls shrank, I don't need them anymore..
I miss my Balls..and On it Goes..!!!
Z...

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OH..the Hidden Joys of Gear Use..!!
Z...

Claytonparkhurst82

Awards
My dicks working, my dicks not working, my balls shrank, I don't need them anymore..
Z...
Hahaha. My balls didn't have time to shrink.....

That or they already small and can't shrink any further 😁

Claytonparkhurst82

Awards
Thinking of trying dramamine for the dizziness. Probably better tha. Xanax. I don't want to become stuck on something so part of me says suffer through until it goes away

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Z...
I was getting those too, at one point he thought he was getting sensitive nips and said he's been checking them regularly lol. Stop touching your fuking nipples and take 12.5mg exemestane. 3 days later he's telling me he had a hard time in bed last night and come to find out when I said rake 12.5 he did it every couple hours and smashing nolva until he finally said he realized his polo shirt was causing the sensitivity and he crashed his e2 in the meantime. Some ppl can't get out of there own heads. These are the ppl that shouldn't use. Every time I encounter someone like this and it's been several times I tell them steroids are not for you.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was getting those too, at one point he thought he was getting sensitive nips and said he's been checking them regularly lol. Stop touching your fuking nipples and take 12.5mg exemestane. 3 days later he's telling me he had a hard time in bed last night and come to find out when I said rake 12.5 he did it every couple hours and smashing nolva until he finally said he realized his polo shirt was causing the sensitivity and he crashed his e2 in the meantime. Some ppl can't get out of there own heads. These are the ppl that shouldn't use. Every time I encounter someone like this and it's been several times I tell them steroids are not for you.
Start them off with a placebo. It's like when you tell someone you gave them a pot brownie but you really just gave them a Little Debbie brownie and an hour later they think the police are after them.

Claytonparkhurst82

Awards
Oh I didn't get the placebo effect i.just got smashed in the face with dbol. Also first time I used it wasn't like this. I have used superdrol successfully as well as.winstrol.. no problems. I used the dbol once before felt like ****.but not like.this. still dizzy and light headed as all hell. After.the heart arythmia that was medically witnessed in the emergency room and by a.cardiologist. I immediately assumed it was the arythmia making me light headed. Now I think its my ears as I now have a solid head cold!! Sneezing coughing sinus all goofed up headache and ear pressure. If I pop my ears the dizzy subsides for a.while..... got an appointment first thing in the morning with my primary dr. I.will report back the findings if anyone is interested.

Thanks again everyone who gave advice I appreciate you all.

I agree that anabolics are no longer for me. I'm getting older and I think this scared me enough to knock my **** off and.just.be regular big.instead of freaky big

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SteamRollerX Anabolics 0
WrkoutWarrior Anabolics 13
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 30
Supplements 11