Mesomorph finally getting dethroned? Extreme dust!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Based on this argument, the only solution is to take all other stimulants out of pre workouts
How is this the only solution?

It just means the manufacturers/ product designers should take more care in how many stimulants and the dose of each. Doesn't mean taking them out.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If people are not wise enough to research anything they are ingesting, then maybe Darwin just needs to take effect.

The fact we have to put "do not ingest" on bleach bottles tells me the human race is doomed.
Do you do this for all the additives in your food? I highly doubt this. Same as for most people ITT.

If you grab a burger from McDs, did you google all the ingredients in each before eating? No. You assume they used ingredients deemed safe. That's a logical assumption. But I veru much doubt you look up every single acidity regulator, added color and other ingredient use before you ate it.

C'mon.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
How is this the only solution?

It just means the manufacturers/ product designers should take more care in how many stimulants and the dose of each. Doesn't mean taking them out.
I get it, I'm just in a pissy/argumentative mood today. That was in response to your comment that the consumer generally doesn't research these compounds and/or dosages. But a manufacturer can only do so much. Unless it's a lethal or genuinely dangerous dose per serving, what more can be done? The consumer is buying a tub of it. Even if you lower the dose to 30mg DMAA/serving, what's to stop the consumer from taking three or four scoops? Thus, really, the only alternative is to remove these ingredients all together

Tmac29

Awards
Do you do this for all the additives in your food? I highly doubt this. Same as for most people ITT.

If you grab a burger from McDs, did you google all the ingredients in each before eating? No. You assume they used ingredients deemed safe. That's a logical assumption. But I veru much doubt you look up every single acidity regulator, added color and other ingredient use before you ate it.

C'mon.

So its ok to sue McDonalds for making people fat? Cause that's what's being said here.

You walk into McDonalds and you order a burger, you know damn well that burger isn't the best burger, but its a ****ing burger.

This product has "Extreme" on the label, and its open label, with instructions not to go over 1 scoop. You go over that one scoop, its on you.

I don't recall signs in McDonalds saying "Don't eat these everyday or you will get fat", of course not. Cause the consumer accepts responsibility as a damn adult.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So its ok to sue McDonalds for making people fat? Cause that's what's being said here.

You walk into McDonalds and you order a burger, you know damn well that burger isn't the best burger, but its a ****ing burger.

This product has "Extreme" on the label, and its open label, with instructions not to go over 1 scoop. You go over that one scoop, its on you.

I don't recall signs in McDonalds saying "Don't eat these everyday or you will get fat", of course not. Cause the consumer accepts responsibility as a damn adult.
Who said anything about it making you fat? You said people should be accountable to what they ingest, do how come that applies to supplements but not added ingredients in a burger.

For instance, do you Google every ingredient in a burger or in a packet of chips? Or do you assume a company is working well within toxicity levels for each ingredient?

That's the logic you are applying is that all people are responsible for what they ingest, yet you eat a bag of chipa and have no idea what acidity regulator 500 is

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I get it, I'm just in a pissy/argumentative mood today. That was in response to your comment that the consumer generally doesn't research these compounds and/or dosages. But a manufacturer can only do so much. Unless it's a lethal or genuinely dangerous dose per serving, what more can be done? The consumer is buying a tub of it. Even if you lower the dose to 30mg DMAA/serving, what's to stop the consumer from taking three or four scoops? Thus, really, the only alternative is to remove these ingredients all together
I agree, I'm all for it for sure. But many of these ingredients have only been studied in isolation or in combination with caffeine. We have no idea what the net effect is when you are using 6 different stims together.

People also wont know how they react until they try it. So if one scoop is recommened and that's all they use but it's far too much, that's not their fault because they followed the warnings.

I like a stim bomb on occasion, but to place all responsibility on the end user is negligence. You both assume responsibility

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I will add that i'm not saying any of these companies are negligent, the point I was making is that a supplement company shouldn't assume people research everything they consume or are aware of the implications. If you warn enough and people exceed that dose, then that's on them.

That is all.

ssor331

Awards
I agree, I'm all for it for sure. But many of these ingredients have only been studied in isolation or in combination with caffeine. We have no idea what the net effect is when you are using 6 different stims together.

People also wont know how they react until they try it. So if one scoop is recommened and that's all they use but it's far too much, that's not their fault because they followed the warnings.

I like a stim bomb on occasion, but to place all responsibility on the end user is negligence. You both assume responsibility
Good points. Even if going on caffeine only, 350 mg is pretty close to the max safe per day for most people (not stim junkies who have built up tolerance). The Mayoclinic recommends to limit at 400 mg per day. The EFSA also only recommends 400 mg/day with no more than 200 mg/dose. I think that most people who have experienced DMAA would agree that 350 mg caff plus 75 mg of DMAA will hit just as hard or harder than 400 mg of caffeine (not even accounting for other stuff in this product).

Obviously, many users can tolerate 350 mg caff and 75 mg DMAA just fine. On the other hand, many may experience some adverse effects from this. To dose this high in a single scoop seems to be asking for adverse events and trouble from the FDA especially since people get used to the idea of taking multiple scoops of other pres like c4 or whatever (also lol if you think your average gym goer will research the ingredients). As to who's "fault" it is when there is an adverse event... it can really probably be either party depending on the dose used, dose recommended, known past medical history, etc. Either way, things will only get worse for responsible supplement users if lots of hyper-stimmed products are thrown out there that can lead to adverse events.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I imagine Prince sitting in his throne in heaven with Harambe and Cecil by his side.
Lets not forget the great Robin Williams.

2014-08-15-Lamp4-thumb.jpg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Completely agree with this point!
Sigh.

I wonder if people can really name all the ingredients in a Big Mac. I mean after-all, we research everything we ingest right?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sigh.

I wonder if people can really name all the ingredients in a Big Mac. I mean after-all, we research everything we ingest right?
2 all beef patties, lettuce, pickles, something something something

Hold on, let me ask my parents -- they know the song.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sigh.

I don't eat Big Macs or fast food hamburgers for that matter and I do always look up what I'm ingesting when it comes to supplements

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Aren't supplement companies still putting the warning label on stuff? And that they aren't approved by the FDA? And this particular product lists the dose of each ingredient? Just sayin.

Wasn't this thread about a PWO at one point? Who cares who is right or wrong? We're wasting time here, folks. Let's buy it before some chode takes too much and ****s it up for all of us!

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
What happened to the PWOs with Osta in them? M-sten and DMAA..hnnnggg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I don't eat Big Macs or fast food hamburgers for that matter and I do always look up what I'm ingesting when it comes to supplements
Me too, but comparing us to most other supp users is not a fair comparison.

But moving on

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Is this real life... like seriously?

I am pretty excited for the addition of Dust Extreme I think it will likely be similar to how BSL did their Cobra 6P and Cobra 6P Extreme and given this they had MANY videos describing Cobra 6p extreme as NOT FOR your avg person that it was specifically for stim junkies - which they said over and over and over in many videos as well on the site in text and even on the label. This will likely and prob likely already is for Dust Extreme ( I have not been following it as close ) in podcasts/periscope and prob in videos discussing it.

But hey BSL haters gonna hate and cry and hate some more lol

Also most of this thread TL;DR :p suck it

What happened to the PWOs with Osta in them? M-sten and DMAA..hnnnggg
I never seen a pre workout with a sarm in it? o_O

ManuR

Awards
  • Established

I am pretty excited for the addition of Dust Extreme I think it will likely be similar to how BSL did their Cobra 6P and Cobra 6P Extreme and given this they had MANY videos describing Cobra 6p extreme as NOT FOR your avg person that it was specifically for stim junkies - which they said over and over and over in many videos as well on the site in text and even on the label. This will likely and prob likely already is for Dust Extreme ( I have not been following it as close ) in podcasts/periscope and prob in videos discussing it.

they already put everything in pres
E-Stane, Msten, Superdrol
google Vasodrol and vaso-drol
msten / superdrol included in a pretty weak pre xD

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Nothing was aimed at BSL whatsoever.

Was just generalised comments pointing out that manufacturers/ supp companies are required to be responsible. Nothing more.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
they already put everything in pres
E-Stane, Msten, Superdrol
google Vasodrol and vaso-drol
msten / superdrol included in a pretty weak pre xD
I missed them years

IT'S WORKING! Check my gainz bruh caffeine packed on 16#'s O.O

Nothing was aimed at BSL whatsoever.

Was just generalised comments pointing out that manufacturers/ supp companies are required to be responsible. Nothing more.
Tsk tsk... generalized comment was generalized breh you has a guilty conscience?

Pew pew :p

You may appease me with cotton candy fxt..

not srs...

maybe srs

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I missed them years

IT'S WORKING! Check my gainz bruh caffeine packed on 16#'s O.O

Tsk tsk... generalized comment was generalized breh you has a guilty conscience?

Pew pew :p

You may appease me with cotton candy fxt..

not srs...

maybe srs
Haha, it's far too easy on a forum for what i type to be misconstrued because of lack of tone :(

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, but the bartender can be sued or held liable in instances where they continued to serve a patron and the patron causes harm to others.
That's why I don't serve DRUNKS when I'm Bartending and if I see you've had enough you get CUT OFF!!!:D

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Listen I understand following the rules and not overdoing it with supps. My tolerance to stim based pre's is pretty high but when you are educated on DMAA combined with caffeine you know to take as recommended. Casual lifters aren't gonna even take Mesomorph or dust extreme because they don't market it to the gnc people anyway.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Listen I understand following the rules and not overdoing it with supps. My tolerance to stim based pre's is pretty high but when you are educated on DMAA combined with caffeine you know to take as recommended. Casual lifters aren't gonna even take Mesomorph or dust extreme because they don't market it to the gnc people anyway.
I know plenty of newbies who have ONLY heard of mesomorph, lol.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Small supp shops in strip malls sell crazy **** to 17 year olds sometimes brahs. That's a hard mother****in fact of life. Buy it while you can brahs cuz nothing in this industry lasts besides deception, srs.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Yep everyone asks me if I use c4 and what flavour is best and I say yes, the blue one builds muscles,...mesomorph is not for newbies for sure...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That's funny, everyone I know has NEVER heard of mesomorph... But they killC4, lol.
Haha C4 isnt that big here, at least not from what ive seen. Meso is one I always have at least one tub of on hand. I use it 2x per week so it lasts forever

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I rarely take pre workout, so it last me forever. Heck, when it comes to DMAA products like mesomorph, a half scoop will hook me up!

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Yeah C4 is the one that all the casual lifters use. Not Mesomorph that's for sure. GNC isn't selling it.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Yeah C4 is the one that all the casual lifters use. Not Mesomorph that's for sure. GNC isn't selling it.
That's always the first one that people ask me about when talking about preworkouts. "Have you tried c4? Man, that stuff is insane". I figure if they think C4 is strong I'm not gonna give them a Meso sample hah.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
That's always the first one that people ask me about when talking about preworkouts. "Have you tried c4? Man, that stuff is insane". I figure if they think C4 is strong I'm not gonna give them a Meso sample hah.
Mesomorph was the 2nd pre workout I ever tried! I was surprised to say the least.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just had 3/4 scoop of meso for the first time. Lots of excited apprehension and what do you know? Felt virtually nothing!!! Going to try 1 full scoop next but beginning to feel im one of the damned! Years of 6-7 cups of coffee a day have completely killed my stimulatory senses.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Just had 3/4 scoop of meso for the first time. Lots of excited apprehension and what do you know? Felt virtually nothing!!! Going to try 1 full scoop next but beginning to feel im one of the damned! Years of 6-7 cups of coffee a day have completely killed my stimulatory senses.
Have you had DMAA before? I ingest a lot (too much) of caffeine every day, usually 600-1000mg, and meso gives me a nice wakeup but nothing like what other people talk about. I also have used DMAA often in the past. So, if you are stim tolerant and are used to DMAA, don't expect anything mind blowing. It's a great product and I enjoy it, but you have to have reasonable expectations based on what you're used to

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind too that dmaa feels very different than caffeine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0