mega fat loss

jhern216

jhern216

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys so I just received my shipment of what I think is a pretty solid cut stack. Thing is I have no clue how to work out dosing schedules lol. I have tta-500, alphaburn, shift, LCLT. I'm think of including the ec stack but idk if that's over the top? My diet is sort of a lean gains style 3100 wo days, 2000 nwo days. I fast from 8 pm to 12pm next day on wo days and from 8pm to 4 pm on nwo days. I workout 3x a week....I could really use you alls input

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Solid stack indeed. Dose EC with Alphaburn 3 times daily. Combine that with TTA for month 1. Then use shift alongside EC for month 2. By the end of those 2 months ur cut should be done lol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are you fasting? Why are you only working out 3 times a week? With the amount of stuff you want to run, you should be a little more focused on hard work first, putting in the time daily to achieve "Mega" fat loss. How long have you been dieting already? What success have you made?

Mike

jhern216

jhern216

Awards
  • Established
Why are you fasting? Why are you only working out 3 times a week? With the amount of stuff you want to run, you should be a little more focused on hard work first, putting in the time daily to achieve "Mega" fat loss. How long have you been dieting already? What success have you made?

Mike
I fast because it fits my life style. I'm at school mon-thurs from 11 am to about 630 pm plus all the reading I have to do afterwards. I'm lucky to even be able to workout 3x a week. Its not that I don't wanna put in the work, its just that I have other priorities first and still wanna continue working out cuz if I don't I know I'm gonna blow up. I've been dieting seriously since June of 2010 I went from 215 lbs @ about 18% bf to about 190lbs @ about 12...ultimate goal is me being under 10% and above 180 lbs

jhern216

jhern216

Awards
  • Established
Solid stack indeed. Dose EC with Alphaburn 3 times daily. Combine that with TTA for month 1. Then use shift alongside EC for month 2. By the end of those 2 months ur cut should be done lol.
Thanks cooper. What about the LCLT?

jhern216

jhern216

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys anyone else have any more suggestions?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You can also try N2Burn and N2Flame....we've had some great logs with the Burn

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys anyone else have any more suggestions?
If you have any questions concerning diet or optimizing training feel free to PM me dewd. I understand limited schedules.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
If you have any questions concerning diet or optimizing training feel free to PM me dewd. I understand limited schedules.
Yeah lol. I chose the easier option of bulking with my busy schedule.

jhern216

jhern216

Awards
  • Established
Yeah lol. I chose the easier option of bulking with my busy schedule.
I could bulk but I wanna get to sub 10% first. Besides the way body is I have to really micro manage every little thing to ensure I gain muscle and not fat

jhern216

jhern216

Awards
  • Established
You can also try N2Burn and N2Flame....we've had some great logs with the Burn
Will think about trying it out soon. I currently use N2KTS and its hands down my favorite preworkout along with some bcaas

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
A bit late to the party it seems but that stack looks killer!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys so I just received my shipment of what I think is a pretty solid cut stack. Thing is I have no clue how to work out dosing schedules lol. I have tta-500, alphaburn, shift, LCLT. I'm think of including the ec stack but idk if that's over the top? My diet is sort of a lean gains style 3100 wo days, 2000 nwo days. I fast from 8 pm to 12pm next day on wo days and from 8pm to 4 pm on nwo days. I workout 3x a week....I could really use you alls input
looks great, you really should add some cortisol control into that stack.

im thinking supress c, or reduce xt, or 7-spray, lean xtreme.

I prefer supress c or 7-spray personally.

reduce xt & lean xtreme are good, but when you are already taking so many other capsules, the transdermal is a nice break, plus it is slowly absorbed, vs all at once, then gone quickly.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I fast because it fits my life style. I'm at school mon-thurs from 11 am to about 630 pm plus all the reading I have to do afterwards. I'm lucky to even be able to workout 3x a week. Its not that I don't wanna put in the work, its just that I have other priorities first and still wanna continue working out cuz if I don't I know I'm gonna blow up. I've been dieting seriously since June of 2010 I went from 215 lbs @ about 18% bf to about 190lbs @ about 12...ultimate goal is me being under 10% and above 180 lbs
Makes sense.. props to you for doing whats most important and having your priorities set. Just wanted to make sure you weren't just lazy like a lot of people can be.

Mike

elmatador48

Awards
I find that when i take an alpha burn or H.E.A.T along with two primatene pills (combined get 25mg of ephedrine) and 200 mg caffeine. and the rest of the day i just eat 200+ protein through a combination of casein and egg whites. I do that for two days then just maintain body weight x 18 workout days and x 16 non workout days, in two weeks time I have become shredded

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I find that when i take an alpha burn or H.E.A.T along with two primatene pills (combined get 25mg of ephedrine) and 200 mg caffeine. and the rest of the day i just eat 200+ protein through a combination of casein and egg whites. I do that for two days then just maintain body weight x 18 workout days and x 16 non workout days, in two weeks time I have become shredded
That's water weight brah.