mcneils haladrol AND MMv222 STACK WITH PARAVOL

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
Were you taking measurements?Arms,quads,and calves are my favorite to keep track of.Superflex will be banned,so get it soon if you do.It will be illegal though when banned.I'd go with havoc.The new batch at NP has 11 mgs instead of the intended 10.
have u taken havoc pantera and if so howd you like it?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have u taken havoc pantera and if so howd you like it?
No sir.It's a good one to do next though.Some even do it for their first,but some do SD for their first.It's supposed to be great size and strength gains,with little sides if any.Some have said the stregth is more pronounced than the size.Some.It will be my next one though.I have 7 bottles!I've heard it's good for cutting,or a clean bulk.Not many,none that I've seen actually,have bad things to say about havoc.

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
hey man im 6' 190 with muscle but also alittle fat in my abs. Im wondering if i take something like havoc and continue to get the lean gains or something like super flex for more mass?

Im confused because i dont know if i should go for the recomp or more mass if that makes sense at all? its confusing sometimes if you know what i mean

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ALRIGHT GUYS i believe this is it i believe that my gains have stopped now and my strength has been the same for 2 weeks so i think im going to stop this cycle and start on pct TMRW

my pct will be pcs dhea horny goat weed

overall thoughts:
this product added 8 pounds of lean muscle and about 20 pounds on my bench.
WHen i look at myself in the mirror there is not much difference but i think this wasnt a bad cycle.

SIde effects: none which makes me happy

For my upcoming cycle after pct I was wondering has anybody tried ???

black china labs superflex

17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol and 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol

or would that be to harsh? would love yalls opinion
Don't listen to pantera he's all gay over his fuxking 20 bottles of havoc!! (you know It's true lol) I don't think I'd go with a superD/phera combo but you could try either P-Plex or M-drol on it's own and see good gains if everything is in check.....
Sounds like (and don't be offended here) maybe something was off a little here because while I'm glad you gained 8lbs really for a first run that kinda sucks and I know you were looking for more. How was your diet cause when your "on" something that is what will make or break your whole experience!!

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
i know man i was alittle upset as well as far as macros i was aiming for over 300 grams protein as well as carbs just making sure i got over that

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey man im 6' 190 with muscle but also alittle fat in my abs. Im wondering if i take something like havoc and continue to get the lean gains or something like super flex for more mass?

Im confused because i dont know if i should go for the recomp or more mass if that makes sense at all? its confusing sometimes if you know what i mean
Confusing?? Your sounding like a fcuking woman now dude first the Yankees and now your confused??......LMFAO....JK bro. Well what the fcuk do you want? Are you a fatass and you can't see your muscles, do you have shty development overall or are you pretty lean already (scrawny fcuker) and you need some muscle because if you had long hair guys would whistle at you from behind mistaking you for a chick??:chick:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't listen to pantera he's all gay over his fuxking 20 bottles of havoc!! (you know It's true lol) I don't think I'd go with a superD/phera combo but you could try either P-Plex or M-drol on it's own and see good gains if everything is in check.....
Sounds like (and don't be offended here) maybe something was off a little here because while I'm glad you gained 8lbs really for a first run that kinda sucks and I know you were looking for more. How was your diet cause when your "on" something that is what will make or break your whole experience!!
I'm looking forward to havoc!It will be discontinued too,so......I'm not positive as I've never looked into it.But isn't phera flexed phera plex only?

EDIT:I just realised it's super flex.Isn't that only SD though?

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
Confusing?? Your sounding like a fcuking woman now dude first the Yankees and now your confused??......LMFAO....JK bro. Well what the fcuk do you want? Are you a fatass and you can't see your muscles, do you have shty development overall or are you pretty lean already (scrawny fcuker) and you need some muscle because if you had long hair guys would whistle at you from behind mistaking you for a chick??:chick:
i would say im around 16% bf with the outline of my abs but also a bit of lower ab fat

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know man i was alittle upset as well as far as macros i was aiming for over 300 grams protein as well as carbs just making sure i got over that
Well again,did you take any measurements?Weight lies.Thats why I took it off my......whatever the hell it is.The thing to the left!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Take a guess at the calories?? And you MUST eat clean carbs IMO to gain muscle while on cycle because of the AAS's insane ability to repartition nutrients!!

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
Take a guess at the calories?? And you MUST eat clean carbs IMO to gain muscle while on cycle because of the AAS's insane ability to repartition nutrients!!

3000 is maintain i proally should have upped that alittle more just didnt want to gain much fat.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3000 is maintain i proally should have upped that alittle more just didnt want to gain much fat.
From that staement I would say start cutting when PCT is done.You shouldn't be afraid to add fat when trying to build muscle.Especially when on a designer!I don't care what skinny bastards say!Don't get me wrong.You can keep abs and grow.But very slowly!Most pros and people don't get outright fat while bulking anymore.But their 13-14% is far from their contest or summer time bf%.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would say im around 16% bf with the outline of my abs but also a bit of lower ab fat
RECOMP!!!:hammer: I'm around the same weight as you and the exact same height. Actually I'm 192lbs at 6ft with 10% bf. So you need to cut your fatass brotha!!lol.. BBing is about definition and shape not just being big (trust me it took me awhile to figure that out!!) If your BF% is that high than you might have gained more LBM than your thinking.
I would say get you ass in the gym and do cardio 3-5 days a week at 85% maximum heart rate for 20-30min minimum in addition to your weight training for the next 6 weeks and get that sht down to at least 12% before you go for another run. Not only will you feel and look better but you will be better able to gauge your progress (gains) while on cycle next time. DO NOT GO BY THE SCALE!! The mirror never lies. If you going to get your self down to a decent BF% of say 10-12% your going to loose around 6-10lbs so again go with the mirror not the scale. My advise: Cut your ass off for your bridge and then run super or phera. You'll weigh some where around 180 again by the time your ready to run this next cycle so I'd go with a bulker For sure.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is way to fcuking low for a bulk dawgy, dawg!! You need in access of 4,500-6,000 if you want mass. These aren't miracle pills you know........you have to feed them. On the other hand if your bf% really is at 16% then it's good you didn't go that high cause it would be an easy 18-20% now.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to havoc!It will be discontinued too,so......I'm not positive as I've never looked into it.But isn't phera flexed phera plex only?

EDIT:I just realised it's super flex.Isn't that only SD though?
I don't know I don't by anything "legal" that says "China" on it lol....Come on....

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
RECOMP!!!:hammer: I'm around the same weight as you and the exact same height. Actually I'm 192lbs at 6ft with 10% bf. So you need to cut your fatass brotha!!lol.. BBing is about definition and shape not just being big (trust me it took me awhile to figure that out!!) If your BF% is that high than you might have gained more LBM than your thinking.
I would say get you ass in the gym and do cardio 3-5 days a week at 85% maximum heart rate for 20-30min minimum in addition to your weight training for the next 6 weeks and get that sht down to at least 12% before you go for another run. Not only will you feel and look better but you will be better able to gauge your progress (gains) while on cycle next time. DO NOT GO BY THE SCALE!! The mirror never lies. If you going to get your self down to a decent BF% of say 10-12% your going to loose around 6-10lbs so again go with the mirror not the scale. My advise: Cut your ass off for your bridge and then run super or phera. You'll weigh some where around 180 again by the time your ready to run this next cycle so I'd go with a bulker For sure.
I believe you got it perfect there and i needed to here that blacksheep thank you and im trying to reps other to get it back to you haa. that was the problem for me because i didnt want to go to high in calories so i need to up that cardio brother!!!!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe you got it perfect there and i needed to here that blacksheep thank you and im trying to reps other to get it back to you haa. that was the problem for me because i didnt want to go to high in calories so i need to up that cardio brother!!!!
Dude no problem bro!!
For the first 3 years I was lifting all I did was look at the scale and say: I weight 205 I need to put on another 15lbs then I'll be HUGE!!! Until I had by BF% checked and it was 15%!! Then I cut for a year straight, I got my BF% down to 7-8% by that time I only weighed about 178-184lbs some where in there (my weight fluctuates 5-7 lbs err day). So then I ran some Epi made decent gains and got back up to 191-196 with 12% bf and I looked WAY fcuking better than I did before when I was so HUGE!!lol.... So don't be afraid to drop weight to get to where you need to be fat wise and you'll have NO problem putting that weight back on with a good bulk. And this time it'll be LBM and it will stick!:thumbsup:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I'll be damned!Bass is here!Have fun going through that ucer cp!

Hey if any of you have used AP and p slin,help me out in the suppsection.? to the AP and slinner stackers!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For my upcoming cycle after pct I was wondering has anybody tried ???

black china labs superflex

17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol and 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol

or would that be to harsh? would love yalls opinion
That is a Phera-Plex in the first nomenclature and Super-Drol in the second one! Black China Labs stuff is expensive. You'd be better off buying 1 bottle of P-Plex and 1 bottle of M-drol from CEL right here off of NutraPlanet. Best prices going!! You could do a 3 week cycle using 10 mg. of each the first week, and then bump it up to 20 mg. of each for the last 2 weeks. It will be a strong cycle Bro! Get ready for some real strength and mass!!:aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates mcneil? Whazzup? THE THUNDERGOD:hammer: