mcneils haladrol AND MMv222 STACK WITH PARAVOL

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
DAY 19

ALright fellas i had my most intense workout to date!!!!

weight: i have decided to weigh after every week so i will update but so far [+8]

just a few updates as to date

from beginning bench is up 30 pounds
incline d.b bench 20 pounds

had my most explosive chest workout and i was on cloud 9 all day FELT FKKINN GREAT

SIDE EFFECTS- joints ache a lil

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 19

weight: i have decided to weigh after every week so i will update but so far [+8]

had my most explosive chest workout and i was on cloud 9 all day FELT FKKINN GREAT

Good job and great delivery on the post!Short and sweet and to the point!You said everything I want to know and nothing more!:clap2:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subbed son!! Push dat der weight!!!!!!!!!! 8lbs in 18 days is really good for halo man!! I'm getting ready to run the same cycle with some other goodies in there of course but your looking good man what's your diet lookin like???

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
Subbed son!! Push dat der weight!!!!!!!!!! 8lbs in 18 days is really good for halo man!! I'm getting ready to run the same cycle with some other goodies in there of course but your looking good man what's your diet lookin like???
thanks man for joining the ride and i think the best is about to come with this halo because to be honest this was the first day i trullly felt it.

as of right now im trying to get around 300-400 carbs and 200-300 protein. As long i am in that range i think i am doing alright and i have had a couple of cheat meals along the way which i dont think has added any fat so far.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks man for joining the ride and i think the best is about to come with this halo because to be honest this was the first day i trullly felt it.

as of right now im trying to get around 300-400 carbs and 200-300 protein. As long i am in that range i think i am doing alright and i have had a couple of cheat meals along the way which i dont think has added any fat so far.
That sounds good brother. I like to carb-up when I'm "on" mainly because I don't see the fat gain as much and two it obviously spares protein. And I think cheat meals are just fine, I always love'em:thumbsup:.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 19

Now dis is whut da phukk we be talkin' 'bout! 30 pounds to yo bench is fanfukkintastik! Dis is sum real gains broski! Keep pushin' like a freak on fire! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer: P.S. I'm trying to talk like BlackSheep! lol It's fun!!

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
Now dis is whut da phukk we be talkin' 'bout! 30 pounds to yo bench is fanfukkintastik! Dis is sum real gains broski! Keep pushin' like a freak on fire! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer: P.S. I'm trying to talk like BlackSheep! lol It's fun!!

TG like everybody has said man every post of yours is entertaining ha

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
DAY 20

had a back and triceps workout and was also the first day of no xplode[friend gave it to me so whatever] and i had pretty good focus and throughout the workout

updates
up another 5 pounds on db extension
up 10 pounds on bb rows

and you know big papi was F**** pumping today and swole:afro:

side effects- was real sluggish today but i think that was from benadryl like bassgod said

HAS ANYONE USED NYQUIL or whatever at night?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 20

had a back and triceps workout and was also the first day of no xplode[friend gave it to me so whatever] and i had pretty good focus and throughout the workout

updates
up another 5 pounds on db extension
up 10 pounds on bb rows

and you know big papi was F**** pumping today and swole:afro:

side effects- was real sluggish today but i think that was from benadryl like bassgod said

HAS ANYONE USED NYQUIL or whatever at night?
NYQUIL contains Doxylamine Succinate. this is another potent hypnotic/antihistamine similar in action to diphenhydramine(benadryl.) you can try it, but it will most likely have the same effect on you. maybe try some L-Tryptophan at 500-1000mg an hour before bed. it's OTC and works well.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DO NOT USE NYQUIL DUDE!!!! That stuff is fuking loaded with Tylenol and your running a methyl at a highass dose. That's a no-no!! Smoke up or take 75mgs of da benadryl and try that. I only averaged about 5-6hours of sleep on Havoc and still took all kinds of things for sleep so just deal wit it brotha, part of the game IMO.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT USE NYQUIL DUDE!!!! That stuff is fuking loaded with Tylenol and your running a methyl at a highass dose. That's a no-no!! Smoke up or take 75mgs of da benadryl and try that. I only averaged about 5-6hours of sleep on Havoc and still took all kinds of things for sleep so just deal wit it brotha, part of the game IMO.
agreed. :hammer:

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
75mgs of diphenhydramine? Is this really ok? I will try it 2nite! I love to sleep. Just cant find anything to make me sleepy. Ive taken 50mgs for years. Time to bump it up! Good nite.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the "smoke up" part! lol That's what I'm doing tonight. It's a holiday, so a night off work!! Smokin' now!!:afro: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"And all da freaks up in da house said, Amen!!" THE THUNDERGOD:hammer::toofunny:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
75mgs of diphenhydramine? Is this really ok? I will try it 2nite! I love to sleep. Just cant find anything to make me sleepy. Ive taken 50mgs for years. Time to bump it up! Good nite.
Of course it's cool man I wouldn't recommend it if it wasn't. I care more about you jerks that half the Fck stains I know in the real world lol.....I've taken 100mgs several times when I needed some ZZZZZZZzzzzzz. Benzo's work well to but benadryl's sold at da sto!:clap2:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
Of course it's cool man I wouldn't recommend it if it wasn't. I care more about you jerks that half the Fck stains I know in the real world lol.....I've taken 100mgs several times when I needed some ZZZZZZZzzzzzz. Benzo's work well to but benadryl's sold at da sto!:clap2:
thanks for the help man and telling me to stay away from the nyquil.

day 21

alright guys i had a legs shoulder day and added in a lil abs to get the heart rate going. It was a very fast paced legs workout of about 275 just repping as much as i can.

updates

d.b shoulder press has gone up 10 pounds

i will have a off day tmrw maybe hiit cardio for 15 mins then CHEST AND BICEPSSS ON WEDDDD!!!!! i can feel ill go up another 10 pounds or its bad news for some teenage punk:afro:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
DAY 22

weight 188 +7

alright guys just did 20 hiit cardio of walking a minute sprinting a minute my shirt was F*** SOAKEDD!

GOT CHEST and BICEPSS TMRW:bruce2::bruce2:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do 12 minutes now of 20 seconds taking it easy and 40 seconds going all out on a bike with a big nice seat and back rest!So much better than the traditional ones.Old people love them though so if theirs a bunch,you either don't get one,or sit in between two old people who look like they're on a paddle boat enjoying their time.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do 12 minutes now of 20 seconds taking it easy and 40 seconds going all out on a bike with a big nice seat and back rest!So much better than the traditional ones.Old people love them though so if theirs a bunch,you either don't get one,or sit in between two old people who look like they're on a paddle boat enjoying their time.
We're all doing the H.I.T. cardio sh*t!! I use a rowing machine in my bedroom. The tension is pretty hard too. I warm up for a few minutes, then go all out for 20 seconds. Then I keep a normal pace for 40 seconds. I watch the clock. When that second hand gets on the 12, boom all out for 20 more seconds. I continue this for 10 cycles and then cool down for a few minnutes at a comfortable pace. Takes about 18 to 20 minutes in all. This is the only way to do cardio IMO!! It breaks up the boredom also! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We're all doing the H.I.T. cardio sh*t!! I use a rowing machine in my bedroom. The tension is pretty hard too. I warm up for a few minutes, then go all out for 20 seconds. Then I keep a normal pace for 40 seconds. I watch the clock. When that second hand gets on the 12, boom all out for 20 more seconds. I continue this for 10 cycles and then cool down for a few minnutes at a comfortable pace. Takes about 18 to 20 minutes in all. This is the only way to do cardio IMO!! It breaks up the boredom also! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
I aint doin no fcuking Car-di-(ld)-o!!! Still the king of the word game................self crowned (self righteous) king!!

Hey TG I do 18-20 min of high intensity cardio in da bedroom to break up the boredom..........but it ain't rowing. :chick::afro:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I aint doin no fcuking Car-di-(ld)-o!!! Still the king of the word game................self crowned (self righteous) king!!

Hey TG I do 18-20 min of high intensity cardio in da bedroom to break up the boredom..........but it ain't rowing. :chick::afro:
This sound familiar BS?Thats why you're a fatass!BB'rs are supposed to have abs!..............You better get your fatt abless ass to some cardio BS!!!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This sound familiar BS?Thats why you're a fatass!BB'rs are supposed to have abs!..............You better get your fatt abless ass to some cardio BS!!!
Nah, I've certainly never said anything like that lol.....
Funny how the universe evens itself out. Who ever said that must have been a real jerkoff!!!:goodpost:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:toofunny:He's not fat Pantera, he's just big-boned. lol Cardio is more important than just cutting bodyfat. We all need to take care of the ol' ticker no matter how young we are. Notice I said "we"? I started routine cardio about 10 months ago, and I feel so much better. I don't just feel strong. Now I also feel fit! It's cool. I'm getting ready to extend my cardio a few extra minutes per session. I'm gonna be cut for this summer. Look out all you horny bee-yotches out there!:whip: :aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:He's not fat Pantera, he's just big-boned. lol Cardio is more important than just cutting bodyfat. We all need to take care of the ol' ticker no matter how young we are. Notice I said "we"? I started routine cardio about 10 months ago, and I feel so much better. I don't just feel strong. Now I also feel fit! It's cool. I'm getting ready to extend my cardio a few extra minutes per session. I'm gonna be cut for this summer. Look out all you horny bee-yotches out there!:whip: :aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
I'm watching I'm watching!Wait.....Do I count?I am horny!Anyways,it does feel good to do regular cardio.I'm going to continue during my many many more bulking phases.I too feel more "fit" and my BP is on a downhill slope!It feels great!I refuse to be medicated through a doc.I'll just continue regular cardio,hawthorne berry,and healthy eating most of the time.

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
I'm watching I'm watching!Wait.....Do I count?I am horny!Anyways,it does feel good to do regular cardio.I'm going to continue during my many many more bulking phases.I too feel more "fit" and my BP is on a downhill slope!It feels great!I refuse to be medicated through a doc.I'll just continue regular cardio,hawthorne berry,and healthy eating most of the time.
Pantera do you just do ur hiit cardio after your workout or separate time?

AND TG IF YOU SEE THIS have you ever worked out 5 days a week or have u been 3 days a week for a while?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AND TG IF YOU SEE THIS have you ever worked out 5 days a week or have u been 3 days a week for a while?
I've been working out 3 days per week for the last 2 years. I've done 4 days, 5 days, even a 6 day double-split routine. But the 3 days work best for me in regards to recovery. I go at it VERY hard with the weights, so I need to recover fully before the next workout!:aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established

After each wo.So 5 days a week.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pantera101 again.

YEEE_HAWWWW!!!!!!!! lol

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
hey guys
DAY 23

weight 190

did a chest and biceps and im going to be honest with you it was a bad workout. I thought i was going in there to tear it up but i was weaker than last week. IM NOT worried and will probally just throw a extra day of rest next time

Question for yalls diets if you guys keep track is 140 grams of sugar to high for me [ lean bulking] the sugar is coming from milk, subway roastbeef[ dont know how] gatorade after workout and 1 monster juice in the morning

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys
DAY 23

weight 190

did a chest and biceps and im going to be honest with you it was a bad workout. I thought i was going in there to tear it up but i was weaker than last week. IM NOT worried and will probally just throw a extra day of rest next time

Question for yalls diets if you guys keep track is 140 grams of sugar to high for me [ lean bulking] the sugar is coming from milk, subway roastbeef[ dont know how] gatorade after workout and 1 monster juice in the morning
Big Papi-- Don't fret over one bad workout dude! We've ALL been there. They can't all be balls to the wall! Just means you're getting closer to over-training. Make sure you're getting plenty of sleep (7 or 8 hours at least), plenty of good quality food, and lots of stress-free leisure time. I want you to make sure you're taking 2 grams of Vitamin C every day. And on workout days, I want you to take an additional 2 grams of Vitamin C 1 hour before your workout when you take your gear. This additional Vitamin C will help with stress-related cortisol. It is also anti-catabolic and will refresh your adrenal receptors. I believe this will help you out bro!:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
Big Papi-- Don't fret over one bad workout dude! We've ALL been there. They can't all be balls to the wall! Just means you're getting closer to over-training. Make sure you're getting plenty of sleep (7 or 8 hours at least), plenty of good quality food, and lots of stress-free leisure time. I want you to make sure you're taking 2 grams of Vitamin C every day. And on workout days, I want you to take an additional 2 grams of Vitamin C 1 hour before your workout when you take your gear. This additional Vitamin C will help with stress-related cortisol. It is also anti-catabolic and will refresh your adrenal receptors. I believe this will help you out bro!:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
appreciate that man and i will def. add some vit c into the mix

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
hey guys im sorry i have been gone i went to new york for a weekk and went to a YANKEE GAME. gotta love those yanks. Well i did work out up there but it was a pain in the ass paying 15 bucks to do that.

ill update tonight

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yankee's?? WTF???!! I don't know which I hate more my ex-girlfriend that cleaned out my bank account, ran up thousands of dollars in credit card debt in my name and cheated on me with the fcuking milk man or the Yankees?........... Nah, it's definitely the Yankees!!!!!lol.....

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yankee's?? WTF???!! I don't know which I hate more my ex-girlfriend that cleaned out my bank account, ran up thousands of dollars in credit card debt in my name and cheated on me with the fcuking milk man or the Yankees?........... Nah, it's definitely the Yankees!!!!!lol.....
:toofunny: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
:toofunny: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thats why i love them man everybody hates their a**

week 6

did a chest biceps workout and my strength is decreasing a lil but im ok. my bicep workout was veryyy focused went slow with the weight and was one of my best workouts. After looking at TG"s drop sets i used that for my biceps and it was done

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

week 6

did a chest biceps workout and my strength is decreasing a lil but im ok. my bicep workout was veryyy focused went slow with the weight and was one of my best workouts. After looking at TG"s drop sets i used that for my biceps and it was done
I'll bet the drop sets blew those biceps up, didn't they? I'll get so pumped sometimes, it's hard to flex the muscles after a set. They don't flex, they're just huge and bulging. It's awesome!:twisted: So how much longer have you got on this cycle? What is your final plan for PCT after this is over? And what do you have planned to run for a next cycle? And when? THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
hey tg thanks for the advice on the drop sets and like u said man we all learn here and by no means do i know all the answers.

week 6

i killleedddd my LEGSSSS and followed up with a core workout

TG i have alittle more than 1 week left in this cycle and i will update my final results. My PCT will be pcs with formadrol starting week 3, fenugreek, dhea. also have milk thistle ramped up

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey tg thanks for the advice on the drop sets and like u said man we all learn here and by no means do i know all the answers.

week 6

i killleedddd my LEGSSSS and followed up with a core workout

TG i have alittle more than 1 week left in this cycle and i will update my final results. My PCT will be pcs with formadrol starting week 3, fenugreek, dhea. also have milk thistle ramped up
It all looks good Big Papi!! You PCT is very sound and will be very effective. I'm sure it will be a peice of cake for you bro!! Do you have something exciting planned for after PCT? Keep us all updated man. You've made a fine log here broski! Good work!!:clap2: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ah touche, that's why we hate 'em, cause everybody loves' em same with the Dallas Cowboys!!
My family and my ex (who I loathe) are Cowboys fans and I just want to break sht around them during Foozball season!!:fool2:
Nice job on the log though MC not bad for a newcomer! Not bad at all!! What's the weight at these days brother?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah touche, that's why we hate 'em, cause everybody loves' em same with the Dallas Cowboys!!
My family and my ex (who I loathe) are Cowboys fans and I just want to break sht around them during Foozball season!!:fool2:
I second that loathing for the phukkin' Cowboys!! Fukkin' @ss-clowns!!:rant: All my friends were big Cowboys fans when we were growing up. I was, and still am, a Steelers fan thru and thru. Hello TerribleTowel!!:wave: I know he agrees with us!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
my weight is around 190 which would be +9 from the start but i will update at the end of the cycle to see where i stand

i am up about 30 pounds on bench which is quite nice

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
ALRIGHT GUYS i believe this is it i believe that my gains have stopped now and my strength has been the same for 2 weeks so i think im going to stop this cycle and start on pct TMRW

my pct will be pcs dhea horny goat weed

overall thoughts:
this product added 8 pounds of lean muscle and about 20 pounds on my bench.
WHen i look at myself in the mirror there is not much difference but i think this wasnt a bad cycle.

SIde effects: none which makes me happy

For my upcoming cycle after pct I was wondering has anybody tried ???

black china labs superflex

17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol and 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol

or would that be to harsh? would love yalls opinion

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ALRIGHT GUYS i believe this is it i believe that my gains have stopped now and my strength has been the same for 2 weeks so i think im going to stop this cycle and start on pct TMRW

my pct will be pcs dhea horny goat weed

overall thoughts:
this product added 8 pounds of lean muscle and about 20 pounds on my bench.
WHen i look at myself in the mirror there is not much difference but i think this wasnt a bad cycle.

SIde effects: none which makes me happy

For my upcoming cycle after pct I was wondering has anybody tried ???

black china labs superflex

17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol and 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol

or would that be to harsh? would love yalls opinion
Were you taking measurements?Arms,quads,and calves are my favorite to keep track of.Superflex will be banned,so get it soon if you do.It will be illegal though when banned.I'd go with havoc.The new batch at NP has 11 mgs instead of the intended 10.