HALADROL 50

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone tell me what the ingredient was in this?Is there a clone available now?

THANKS

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

Many clones, including:

CEL H-Drol
PP Turinabol-LV
Purus Halovar
EST Hemadrol
etc.. etc..

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

Many clones, including:

CEL H-Drol
PP Turinabol-LV
Purus Halovar
EST Hemadrol
etc.. etc..
When so many clones are about , i wonder why Gaspari didnt re introduce the original instead of the renamed version haladrol liquigels- which has Arachadonic Acid (40% in a proprietary fatty acid/oil blend), Peak ATP adenosine-5-triphosphate disodium salt, LJ100 tongkat ali extract (standardised for 22% eurypeptides. 40% glycosaponinins), sodium alpha lipoic acid, -(-)3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran..

Not trying to knock the latest version cos i havent tried it but in the description to this product on a certain website it says" Halodrol-50 that was unquestionably the most successful prohormone product of all time in the supplement industry. Due to the current political climate and media pressure, Halodrol-50 was voluntarily discontinued. At that time, gaspari nutrition commissioned two of the brightest minds in the supplement industry to develop a suitable replacement for this very popular product that would not be prohormonal in nature but would yield results qualitatively and quantitatively similar to the old, Halodrol-50. What Bruce Kneller and William Llewellyn have created is quite possibly the most scientifically advanced and well thought out sports nutrition product ever to be seen in the supplement industry -Halodrol Liquigels"

How are the clones rated? Is it fairly mild and little sides ?Has anyone used the latest and obtained good results? thanks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
on a certain website? That's a blatant advertisement for the liquigels, which i tried a few years back, and are overpriced like mad, but worked to some extent.

It just says why the original were discontinued, and you are wondering why they didn't re-introduce the original? wtf?!

there's so much information on halodrol on this forum it's ludicrous... SEARCH

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
on a certain website? That's a blatant advertisement for the liquigels, which i tried a few years back, and are overpriced like mad, but worked to some extent.

It just says why the original were discontinued, and you are wondering why they didn't re-introduce the original? wtf?!

there's so much information on halodrol on this forum it's ludicrous... SEARCH
whos in a bad mood then?
certain website -no name given because they could have been flooded with orders for any BB supplement which would have been unfair to others, so i dont accept your argument it is an advertisement.

Dont you like asking questions ? arent you the curious kind?

SEARCH-yes sir !!!!! salutes , right turns and marches off

For goodness sake calm down !!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
"I'm calmer than you are" (the big lebowski ;))

I just thought it was funny that you asked a question and promptly answered it in your own post, made me wonder if you read it.

You ask why they didn't re-introduce the original... and then cite text specifically showing why it was discontinued... lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats halodrol 50? is that like a test booster or something?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
whats halodrol 50? is that like a test booster or something?
no stupid its "unquestionably the most successful prohormone product of all time in the supplement industry"

its like anadrol on roids!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh, dang, I better get some before it's banned!

STOCK UP BRO'S!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Holy sheit another hdrol log i smell. Comming this will be intense better get unreal in here asap lmfao and original 50 had phera in it too right?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
grow tabs from ids has phera and hd.

i just finished 4 weeks. product sucks. glad it was 19 bucks.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Its not an advertisement! (said in my best Arnold voice)

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I'm with machine on this one. Talking about Halo-50 at this point in time is like saying " hey, have you heard about VHS??" I heard it revolutionized TV viewing.....

Said with my best snoring sounds...