May have lost girlfriend due to steroids :(

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Extra Extra! Bruce is miserable! Not-so-secret secret relationship with bdcc begins to make sense!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Extra Extra! Bruce is miserable! Not-so-secret secret relationship with bdcc begins to make sense!
is it a relationship if it just involves rubbing and touching? Oh wait, bdcc left because the lotion was dermacrine!

too soon?

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
Is this gonna be forever?

Red9

Red9

Awards
It's called humor, if you never fight chances are one of you is holding something in. Wipe the sand out man, wipe the sand out.
Brother I was in no way saying that any one man in this thread or forum for that matter is unhappy with his marriage. I was simply thinking about how sad it is how many men that I know who vulgarly insult their spouses daily behind their backs, or bring marriage to a a view of regret or low standard. I was in no way taking his comment serious or bashing you or him.

Nor was I saying that there is such a thing as a relationship where no fighting occurs. I argue with my lady plenty :)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll never want again...

Good night, moon.
I wish Bruce put that on the shirts he promised to make then failed to do so.

Who needs some Black Liver?
Always a staple!

I am all stocked up just in case it gets the ban-hammer. I am looking forward to Black Kidney, it is supposed to help creatine uptake as noted from beta users. In an extraordinary case one guy on dialysis has improved significantly and is ready to donate a kidney, apparently Black Kidney leads to cell regeneration.
And not to mention the new test booster Black Balls! Naturally raises test levels 348%, the new standard.

I hate hearing this kind of remark..

Apparently you guys don't do a very good job of picking your spouses!
lol, that was funny! When I got married my father-in-law gave me the speach and talking about arguing he said, "Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy?"

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I wish Bruce put that on the shirts he promised to make then failed to do so.

Always a staple!

And not to mention the new test booster Black Balls! Naturally raises test levels 348%, the new standard.

lol, that was funny! When I got married my father-in-law gave me the speach and talking about arguing he said, "Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy?"
I have a PMS shirt, I made the graphics, someone else was getting them printed. Not my problem! Wasn't it John getting them printed?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Ppl getting banned for speaking their minds. Sounds fair :thumbsup:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ppl getting banned for speaking their minds. Sounds fair :thumbsup:
While I don't agree with some of the ideology in here, I also don't think they were banned for disagreeing but for being hostile and rude.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I was crazy about this girl.

She didn't seem too worried about the pills, but when I mentioned injecting she kind of seemed taken aback.

It was the next day she ended it. The only reason I got was "I don't agree with some stuff you do".

Let this be a lesson to all; this is a stigma right up there with heroin, and it really can have a negative impact on your life if you so choose to be forthcoming.

I am so down right now.
I never hid it from her, she knew from day one. shes one of VERY few.
sucks but you have to have itall out if it has a chance at working.
I think you did the right thing.

she dosent understand this stuff and thats her fault not yours.

msrider

msrider

Awards
While I don't agree with some of the ideology in here, I also don't think they were banned for disagreeing but for being hostile and rude.
Agree bro, why get mad about someones opinion. I wouldn't blame a chick early in a relationship to kick rocks. Lucky my wife and I been together through good times and hard. U have to tell them or ur relationship will all b a lie. If my wife said I'm out and taking the kids it would b easy to say no problem there in the trash. It sucks for the kid cause he did the rite thing by telling her at same time u have to see it through others eyes. Some of us are just lucky to get too do the things that make us stronger. Lol!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
A little bit of this, and a whole lotta that! I didn't see anyone really get banned though.

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
OP: everything happens or doesn't happen for a reason :] life is a learning experience.. trial and error, unfortunately.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The words spoke by a few really irritated a lot of really well respected and dedicated members to this board. I definitely don't look at a few the same any more. It's a shame.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP: everything happens or doesn't happen for a reason :] life is a learning experience.. trial and error, unfortunately.
Not true. God gave us free will, our lives arent " laid" out.

OP, decide which means more to you; having a relationship or using steroids. To a vast majority its a "drug" and people refuse to understand anything else. Atleast you told her before you got too committed.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Thats a bad argument,not every one believes in God or the same God.
I mean I don't believe in a god. But what he says is true humans still have free will and for every action there is an equal reaction.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats a bad argument,not every one believes in God or the same God.
So big bang theory or evolution? Science IS a theory. Science gets disproved everyday.

So what're we talking about? I dont force my belief on anybody, but, the book of revelations can not be argued against.

Anyways back to the thread. Op have you tried to talk to her since?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I find it truly sad when people cannot have disagreements or state differing opinions without things eventually being reduced to a guttural name calling level.

It seems that being “tolerant” has somehow devolved into a mis-belief that “you” should accept my position, and if you don’t then I should somehow be able to deem you as being judgmental, close-minded, or relegated to a lesser intellectual level, and have the right to belittle you and your position and affix nasty titles and intentions to you and your position.

In some cases, there appear to be those that have self-appointed themselves to the position of determining which comments, views or opinions are necessary or warranted.

I think some of that occurred in this thread, and it’s a shame.

Although I agree with Mr. Dunn, I don’t believe those whose opinions are contrary to his (and/or mine) are a/an (insert your favorite phrase of euphemism for a male of female body part or a feminine hygienic cleansing solution container); rather, it means they simply disagree with my position. And, of course, I believe my position is correct (otherwise it wouldn’t be my position). That I disagree with others makes me neither judgmental, close-minded, nor relegated to a lesser intellectual level. What it makes me is discerning, and there is a big difference. And, regardless of the forum used, name calling and personal attacks are rarely, if ever, called for.

To this specific issue -- I wouldn’t want my daughter involved with anyone who was knowingly and intentionally breaking the law; period. I would be concerned, rightfully – in my opinion, that the tendency to break the law in one area might be an indication of a potential willingness to break the law in other areas of his life; some of which could be very harmful to my daughter. Wanting the best for my daughter, why would I ever choose that or want that for her?

And for the record, yes - there have been times I have knowingly and intentionally broken the law. I don't look back on that with pride or with a sense of accomplishment. Does my wanting my daughter to avoid behaviors that may not be too far from my own past behaviors make me a hypocrite? Nope. It means I have tried to learn from past failures and want better for my daughter. If that makes me a/an (insert your favorite phrase of euphemism for a male of female body part or a feminine hygienic cleansing solution container) in your eyes, I am OK with that.

That someone was rejected and feels a sense of loss, as was the case with this thread, is clearly not a good thing. However, that does not mean that another person should therefore be prohibited from making a well intended (as I see it) attempt to shed an additional perspective. Although I do not know Mr. Dunn personally, I have a fairly good idea what may have motivated his comments. If I am correct, and I believe I am, the motivation was not to bag on anyone or add additional injury (and I do not believe he did), but to help point out that there is causual relationship between the behavior of the individual, and the decision/action taken by the person he was dating.

As to my contention that “being tolerant” now means that one must accept a position or argument contrary to his/her own, or be the recipient of name calling and claims that they are unduly/unjustly judgmental, close-minded, or of a lesser intellectual level, this type of binary thinking is foolish, yet it frequently accompanies political discussion and, to a much greater extent, discussion regarding abortion and/or so-called gay marriage. If one does not see the (insert political issue du jour, abortion, gay marriage) the same way as the other, then that person must be bigoted, stupid, a fascist, a racist, a homophobe, or even one of those to-be-feared Christians.

The fact is that there are many good arguments for and against (insert political issue du jour, abortion, gay marriage) that are in no way based on bigotry, stupidity, fascism, racism, or being a homophobe, and those having a Christian (or other religious) basis for their position does not make them inherently wrong just because the other person does not hold the same religious belief.

As for name calling, at the risk of being labeled as judgmental, close-minded, or of a lesser intellectual level, it is uncalled for and grossly immature.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Man this thread blew up for no reason. OP respects the girls decision and is just as about the break up and wanted cheering up. One dude had to call the girl a name and it got all crazy pants up in hya.

Women and men can have whatever morals they want in whatever relationship they want and they have that right cause its god dang America. Lets end the bickering and lift something.

'Merica and end thread

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Man this thread blew up for no reason. OP respects the girls decision and is just as about the break up and wanted cheering up. One dude had to call the girl a name and it got all crazy pants up in hya.

Women and men can have whatever morals they want in whatever relationship they want and they have that right cause its god dang America. Lets end the bickering and lift something.

'Merica and end thread
:hammer::party::clap2:

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
I feel bad for lighting the fuse. As it seems my comment definatey triggered all the madness

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
I was the one who initially made a defamatory comment, nevertheless I wont try and defend it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find it truly sad when people cannot have disagreements or state differing opinions without things eventually being reduced to a guttural name calling level.

It seems that being “tolerant” has somehow devolved into a mis-belief that “you” should accept my position, and if you don’t then I should somehow be able to deem you as being judgmental, close-minded, or relegated to a lesser intellectual level, and have the right to belittle you and your position and affix nasty titles and intentions to you and your position.

In some cases, there appear to be those that have self-appointed themselves to the position of determining which comments, views or opinions are necessary or warranted.

I think some of that occurred in this thread, and it’s a shame.

Although I agree with Mr. Dunn, I don’t believe those whose opinions are contrary to his (and/or mine) are a/an (insert your favorite phrase of euphemism for a male of female body part or a feminine hygienic cleansing solution container); rather, it means they simply disagree with my position. And, of course, I believe my position is correct (otherwise it wouldn’t be my position). That I disagree with others makes me neither judgmental, close-minded, nor relegated to a lesser intellectual level. What it makes me is discerning, and there is a big difference. And, regardless of the forum used, name calling and personal attacks are rarely, if ever, called for.

To this specific issue -- I wouldn’t want my daughter involved with anyone who was knowingly and intentionally breaking the law; period. I would be concerned, rightfully – in my opinion, that the tendency to break the law in one area might be an indication of a potential willingness to break the law in other areas of his life; some of which could be very harmful to my daughter. Wanting the best for my daughter, why would I ever choose that or want that for her?

And for the record, yes - there have been times I have knowingly and intentionally broken the law. I don't look back on that with pride or with a sense of accomplishment. Does my wanting my daughter to avoid behaviors that may not be too far from my own past behaviors make me a hypocrite? Nope. It means I have tried to learn from past failures and want better for my daughter. If that makes me a/an (insert your favorite phrase of euphemism for a male of female body part or a feminine hygienic cleansing solution container) in your eyes, I am OK with that.

That someone was rejected and feels a sense of loss, as was the case with this thread, is clearly not a good thing. However, that does not mean that another person should therefore be prohibited from making a well intended (as I see it) attempt to shed an additional perspective. Although I do not know Mr. Dunn personally, I have a fairly good idea what may have motivated his comments. If I am correct, and I believe I am, the motivation was not to bag on anyone or add additional injury (and I do not believe he did), but to help point out that there is causual relationship between the behavior of the individual, and the decision/action taken by the person he was dating.

As to my contention that “being tolerant” now means that one must accept a position or argument contrary to his/her own, or be the recipient of name calling and claims that they are unduly/unjustly judgmental, close-minded, or of a lesser intellectual level, this type of binary thinking is foolish, yet it frequently accompanies political discussion and, to a much greater extent, discussion regarding abortion and/or so-called gay marriage. If one does not see the (insert political issue du jour, abortion, gay marriage) the same way as the other, then that person must be bigoted, stupid, a fascist, a racist, a homophobe, or even one of those to-be-feared Christians.

The fact is that there are many good arguments for and against (insert political issue du jour, abortion, gay marriage) that are in no way based on bigotry, stupidity, fascism, racism, or being a homophobe, and those having a Christian (or other religious) basis for their position does not make them inherently wrong just because the other person does not hold the same religious belief.

As for name calling, at the risk of being labeled as judgmental, close-minded, or of a lesser intellectual level, it is uncalled for and grossly immature.
Very well and accurately articulated. We do not need to agree but we must display respect. Those banned are gone for their disrespect for others and the staff...not their views.

MuscleMD

MuscleMD

Awards
just started my 4th cycle and having to hide it from my girl( she knows about my past cycles but we were on a break.) While I know she would be very pissed off if she finds out I know she would never leave me for that purpose alone. Finding a balanced woman is key... she'll keep you on point but not be overbearing.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
So I read all of page 1 posts and when I got down to the bottom and saw there was TEN pages total...I said...

DAMN! 10 PAGES!??

I've been depressed after a break up.....after loosing a woman you feel you can't live without. Most us guys been there......whatever happens bro at the end you'll still come out of it. You have no choice BUT TOO. Life sucks like that.

My gals cool with me doing steroids....if there were to be any issues in the future I'm sure it just be with the money she forks over for my blood work all the damn time. I guess if you found 'the one', it be worth giving up. It's not like TRUE happiness is found in a pill or needle any way. That would implicate man can create happiness. And we all know this is a Mans world....but it wouldn't mean nothing without a woman or a girl.

Yes....I used a big word. I got spell check bit*hes! I AIN'T SCARED OF SH*T! and ya......James Brown reference for those of you who caught it. Those of you who didn't, then chances are you ain't been in love. Your still too young.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Very well and accurately articulated. We do not need to agree but we must display respect. Those banned are gone for their disrespect for others and the staff...not their views.

Yo David. I'm a pretty annoying guy. Trust me. I live with myself. If you'll ever ban me .......promise to keep my log(s) so that others may read and use to make what I hope are sound decisions?

Kisses in advance.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo David. I'm a pretty annoying guy. Trust me. I live with myself. If you'll ever ban me .......promise to keep my log(s) so that others may read and use to make what I hope are sound decisions?

Kisses in advance.
Don't sell yourself short. You're tremendously annoying :D

Fortunately for you its not a banable offense :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't sell yourself short. You're tremendously annoying :D

Fortunately for you its not a banable offense :)
Interesting that he ends up banned less then 2 weeks later! Who would have saw that one coming!?

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
So big bang theory or evolution? Science IS a theory. Science gets disproved everyday.

So what're we talking about? I dont force my belief on anybody, but, the book of revelations can not be argued against.

Anyways back to the thread. Op have you tried to talk to her since?
LOLz

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It seems that being "tolerant" has somehow devolved into a mis-belief that "you" should accept my position, and if you don't then I should somehow be able to deem you as being judgmental, close-minded, or relegated to a lesser intellectual level, and have the right to belittle you and your position and affix nasty titles and intentions to you and your position.

I think some of that occurred in this thread, and it's a shame.

Although I agree with Mr. Dunn, I don't believe those whose opinions are contrary to his (and/or mine) are a/an (insert your favorite phrase of euphemism for a male of female body part or a feminine hygienic cleansing solution container); rather, it means they simply disagree with my position. And, of course, I believe my position is correct (otherwise it wouldn't be my position). That I disagree with others makes me neither judgmental, close-minded, nor relegated to a lesser intellectual level. What it makes me is discerning, and there is a big difference. And, regardless of the forum used, name calling and personal attacks are rarely, if ever, called for.

To this specific issue -- I wouldn't want my daughter involved with anyone who was knowingly and intentionally breaking the law; period. I would be concerned, rightfully - in my opinion, that the tendency to break the law in one area might be an indication of a potential willingness to break the law in other areas of his life; some of which could be very harmful to my daughter. Wanting the best for my daughter, why would I ever choose that or want that for her?

As to my contention that "being tolerant" now means that one must accept a position or argument contrary to his/her own, or be the recipient of name calling and claims that they are unduly/unjustly judgmental, close-minded, or of a lesser intellectual level, this type of binary thinking is foolish, yet it frequently accompanies political discussion and, to a much greater extent, discussion regarding abortion and/or so-called gay marriage. If one does not see the (insert political issue du jour, abortion, gay marriage) the same way as the other, then that person must be bigoted, stupid, a fascist, a racist, a homophobe, or even one of those to-be-feared Christians.

TL: DR.