May have lost girlfriend due to steroids :(

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Point taken. Although different context in his and my own, but regardless. How fast the standards swing when your not an admin. He can make judgmental statements and put down a member in need, supported by the admin, but I am but a mere standard member such as myself. Shame on me for such misconduct, my sincere apologies.
I made a judgement of a woman's choice to not be involved with an individual who chooses to use illegal drugs. I did not call him names nor judge him, only the actions and choice.

If you would learn to be mature enough appreciate the perspective of another point of view that differs from yours then you may not be so hostile and defensive of it.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bans dont mean crap on here lolz. those guys and many others on here prob have been banned several times. Google is your friend, its not difficult to change your IP or GHOST it.
Or detect it...when you actually give a ****. But its amazing what people think a proxy can do...and can't do.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Point taken. Although different context in his and my own, but regardless. How fast the standards swing when your not an admin. He can make judgmental statements and put down a member in need, supported by the admin, but I am but a mere standard member such as myself. Shame on me for such misconduct, my sincere apologies.
Passive agressive anyone?

How many ways can a member contradict himself in one night....let me count the ways.

Being an Admin here does not require you to remove your point of view or eliminate your participation nor does is hold you to a higher standard as if we are in some unspoken hierarchy.

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
I made a judgement of a woman's choice to not be involved with an individual who chooses to use illegal drugs. I did not call him names nor judge him, only the actions and choice.

If you would learn to be mature enough appreciate the perspective of another point of view that differs from yours then you may not be so hostile and defensive of it.
I share your point of view, as I previously stated.

My point is your statements were unnecessary. You came in to kick a man when he was down, otherwise you would have passed by the thread and not said anything. They did not need to be said bottom line.

Indirectly, you did call him names and pass judgement by sharing your unnecessary point of view. You projected your opinions on an individual who just wanted some support in a dark time. Sorry for sticking up for an individual, I guess I'm being pretty immature in doing so.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

How many ways can a member contradict himself in one night....let me count the ways.

Being an Admin here does not require you to remove your point of view or eliminate your participation nor does is hold you to a higher standard as if we are in some unspoken hierarchy.
I always viewed Admin as a Spoken Hierarchy, I speak of it all the time. And I've always held David Dunn to a higher standard . . . of RESPECT, his avi frightens me into submission.

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established

Extremely passive aggressive would be the better way to put it. While being attacked for calling someone out on kicking another while he is down, it's warranted.

Please inform me how I contradicted myself so many times?

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
Yet passive agression gets your panties all bunched up.... :lol:
Not at all but kicking a member when he is down with a unnecessary, passive aggressive, condescending projection of an opinion does. Your still completely missing even a shred of my points and just taking surface definitions.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I share your point of view, as I previously stated.

My point is your statements were unnecessary. You came in to kick a man when he was down, otherwise you would have passed by the thread and not said anything. They did not need to be said bottom line.

Indirectly, you did call him names and pass judgement by sharing your unnecessary point of view. You projected your opinions on an individual who just wanted some support in a dark time. Sorry for sticking up for an individual, I guess I'm being pretty immature in doing so.
How or why is my statement unnecessary? Because it is not in line with the majority?

Unnecessary point of view? Is there a necessary point of view?

He chose illegal drugs over a girl. She dumped him. I applauded her for doing so. He has his convictions and so does she.

I am a husband, father and grandfather that may have a bit of experience and wisdom. If that were my daughter I would have been grateful to know I raised her right to make wise decisions in who she associates with socially and personally. If he were my son I would tell him the very same thing I told him here - she made the right decision - and list the reasons.

As was stated before I am not void of opinion or objectiveness simply because i am an Admin. Not to mention the fact that some may glean a little if any foresight from my insight. Men teach boys the folly of their ways and try to help them to behave like men - even when they are sad at the moment.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic popcorn!!!! Yay!!!

Sorry im a little late in that comment.... yall to fast, to fast....

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not at all but kicking a member when he is down with a unnecessary, passive aggressive, condescending projection of an opinion does. Your still completely missing even a shred of my points and just taking surface definitions.
I think we all got your point. The fragile man needs supports....but its ok to call the girl a ****.

And its ok for you to be an ******* when the need arises.

But nobody else can...

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
It surprises me no one else has seen the other side of dunns argument..

You said "any intelligent mature young woman would kick your ass to the curb"

You honestly just called everyone's gf on this board who uses illegally stupid with low self esteem. My girl is amazingly smart and holds her head higher than any other girl I know. She doesn't dress slutty, doesn't go partying, and so what if she dates a guy on juice you just made a dick move on judging her character.

Yes calling a girl a c*** is messed up but is calling all girls who date juice heads stupid and shallow any better?

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
How or why is my statement unnecessary? Because it is not in line with the majority?

Unnecessary point of view? Is there a necessary point of view?

He chose a illegal drugs over a girl. She dumped him. I applauded her for doing so. He has his convictions and so does she.

I am a husband, father and grandfather that may have a bit of experience and wisdom. If that were my daughter I would have been grateful to know I raised her right to make wise decisions in who she associates with socially and personally. If he were my son I would tell him the very same thing I told him here - she made the right decision - and list the reasons.

As was stated before I am not void of opinion or objectiveness simply because i am an Admin. Not to mention the fact that some may glean a little if any foresight from my insight. Men teach boys the folly of their ways and try to help them to behave like men - even when they are sad at the moment.
Thank you for clearing that up. Fact is your statements were not needed, the op knew he messed up and was only looking for support. Instead he got your judgement, hence putting him down. That's my point but I guess you don't see the wrong in putting someone down when they need help. Sorry, I did not realize how wise and experienced you are. I guess it's okay once your a grandfather to put people down when they're in need.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You honestly just called everyone's gf on this board who uses illegally stupid with low self esteem. My girl is amazingly smart and holds her head higher than any other girl I know. She doesn't dress slutty, doesn't go partying, and so what if she dates a guy on juice you just made a dick move on judging her character.

Yes calling a girl a c*** is messed up but is calling all girls who date juice heads stupid and shallow any better?
WOW

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established

Ooooo i didnt see that one....

Everyone must be coming off of a cycle or dieting very hard cause everyone sounds like they have a vag between there legs lol....

Cant we all just get along?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

He chose the steroids over her and she kicked him to the curb.

Your girl has no issue with it so they are not the same. A girl who settles for someone or something that she morally or ethically disagrees with is a different matter. This girl disagreed and sent him on his way. Your girl does not so there is no issue.

She was the intelligent and mature girl in question. You took my intelligent and mature comment, directed at her, and turned it into calling your girl and all girls who date juicers stupid and shallow.

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
I think we all got your point. The fragile man needs supports....but its ok to call the girl a ****.

And its ok for you to be an ******* when the need arises.

But nobody else can...
Not okay to call a woman names, never said that nor were any of my statements concerned with that.

Exactly, when the need arises. There was no need for his statements other then to negatively judge, but there were for mine. I did not become an a$$ until i was challenged from multiple directions. I'm done here I don't feel like going back and forth any more, getting kinda sleepy. (Not sarcastic): thank you for the argumentative chess match. I do actually believe arguments and challenges granted the two sides have thick skins can be intellectually stimulating.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This has to be the best thread sofar well besides bigtex's thread! Haha
Yes, we have evolved to white knighting (I believe this is the right term) men.......

And get highly offended to passive agressive people.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not okay to call a woman names, never said that nor were any of my statements concerned with that.

Yes, brush aside that...that doen'st mean anything. What REALLY is wrong here is the passive agressive nature of the admin. How dare he criticize another MAN.

Picked the wrong night for database work.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for clearing that up. Fact is your statements were not needed,
says who? you?
the op knew he messed up and was only looking for support. Instead he got your judgement, hence putting him down. That's my point but I guess you don't see the wrong in putting someone down when they need help. Sorry, I did not realize how wise and experienced you are.
I see your point. Don't say anything but nice and encouraging things to the poor boy because he is down and very sensitive at the moment
I guess it's okay once your a grandfather to put people down when they're in need.
I did not put anyone down.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ooooo i didnt see that one....

Everyone must be coming off of a cycle or dieting very hard cause everyone sounds like they have a vag between there legs lol....

Cant we all just get along?
It's like when women are working in close proximity and their cycles get in tune . . . PMS!!!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hmm...

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
He chose the steroids over her and she kicked him to the curb.

Your girl has no issue with it so they are not the same. A girl who settles for someone or something that she morally or ethically disagrees with is a different matter. This girl disagreed and sent him on his way. Your girl does not so there is no issue.

She was the intelligent and mature girl in question. You took my intelligent and mature comment, directed at her, and turned it into calling your girl and all girls who date juicers stupid and shallow.
He didn't 'choose steroids over her' he tried being honest to his new gf and she didn't express any concerns and just ended it. Choosing steroids over her would have been her giving him an ultimatum and him staying on, honestly it seems like OP would have stopped for her so why do we gotta keep busting his balls?

Also you verbatim said "ANY intelligent and mature young woman(my daughter included) would kick your ass to the curb"

Any means all and not "this one girl" and the fact you included your daughter only proves me right moreso in your attempt to
Include the general populous of women. You're projecting your views and hopes of your daughter not dating a juice head onto every one else here.

Plenty is illegal out there( example:fellatio in many many states) but I'm sure we've all received a bj before ? It came most likely after talking to a significant other. If a girl says no that's an admiral position a guy can respect an no reason for name calling but if she agrees it makes her no less of a woman than those who don't. Now if she just breaks up with you on the spot for simply asking I believe that grants a tilt of the eye brow being that truly mature couples can talk through problems not simply run from them. If this girl was the mature woman you're applauding her for she would have at least told OP about her reasoning and why she can not be with a user if that was the problem. Case closed

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who needs some Black Liver?
I am all stocked up just in case it gets the ban-hammer. I am looking forward to Black Kidney, it is supposed to help creatine uptake as noted from beta users. In an extraordinary case one guy on dialysis has improved significantly and is ready to donate a kidney, apparently Black Kidney leads to cell regeneration.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He didn't 'choose steroids over her' he tried being honest to his new gf and she didn't express any concerns and just ended it. Choosing steroids over her would have been her giving him an ultimatum and him staying on, honestly it seems like OP would have stopped for her so why do we gotta keep busting his balls?

Also you verbatim said "ANY intelligent and mature young woman(my daughter included) would kick your ass to the curb"

Any means all and not "this one girl" and the fact you included your daughter only proves me right moreso in your attempt to
Include the general populous of women. You're projecting your views and hopes of your daughter not dating a juice head onto every one else here.

Plenty is illegal out there( example:fellatio in many many states) but I'm sure we've all received a bj before ? It came most likely after talking to a significant other. If a girl says no that's an admiral position a guy can respect an no reason for name calling but if she agrees it makes her no less of a woman than those who don't. Now if she just breaks up with you on the spot for simply asking I believe that grants a tilt of the eye brow being that truly mature couples can talk through problems not simply run from them. If this girl was the mature woman you're applauding her for she would have at least told OP about her reasoning and why she can not be with a user if that was the problem. Case closed
I think you're missing the point.

He's applauding her for choosing her convictions and putting them ahead of the relationship. It has less to do with the actual issue of "women vs steroids" and more to do with "women standing their moral/ethical ground".

But I could be wrong, I was one other time...

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I think you're missing the point.

He's applauding her for choosing her convictions and putting them ahead of the relationship. It has less to do with the actual issue of "women vs steroids" and more to do with "women standing their moral/ethical ground".

But I could be wrong, I was one other time...
You must not be married, or you'd be wrong all the time!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
My girlfriend just wants me to look as big and good as possible. Even paying for part of my gear if I needed it.
Doesn't sound like she cares about anything but your personal appearance. My girl puts up with what I do but she does not agree with it. She even tells me that becoming huge is going to be a huge turn off to her lol...so we'll just have to see what I do...but seriously she only cares that your big and huge and looks good so she pays for your gear? My gf would be out the ****ing door if she said some **** like that I don't care how attractive she is lol

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Red9

Red9

Awards
I hate hearing this kind of remark..

Apparently you guys don't do a very good job of picking there spouses!
Agreed. Sad to see how many people make negative remarks about marriage or are unhappy in their relations.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Agreed. Sad to see how many people make negative remarks about marriage or are unhappy in their relations.
It's called humor, if you never fight chances are one of you is holding something in. Wipe the sand out man, wipe the sand out.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's called humor, if you never fight chances are one of you is holding something in. Wipe the sand out man, wipe the sand out.
Not sure who said they never fight Bruce almighty! Just am not miserable is all! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
This thread delivers!!! Winning!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Zero tolerance means zero tolerance. She doesn't need to explain herself to you, him or anyone else. She isn't his wife. She saw the warning signs that set off her alarms that he was not relationship material and left. End of story. Guys say and do the same all of the time. It sucks when the shoe is on the other foot. Hypocrites men are.

As for the "verbatim" statement "any intelligent and mature young woman would kick your ass to the curb", I stand by my statement. ANY woman who sees something that she chooses not to be exposed to should kick your's or anyone's ass to the curb. She doesn't owe you or anyone else an explanation. If she chooses to accept it she is not God's gift to the world and if she chooses drop you like a bad habit she is no villain either. As I have said before, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Men hate the taste of their own medicine.

If you want to nitpick the verbiage of my statement I can clear it up for you one more time if that wasn't clear. If you want to take offense to it, then do so, and I will assume ownership of offending you, your awesome significant other, and all the other awesome significant others who love their steroid user boyfriends and husbands. I'll get over it. You should too.