MAXX-BULK massing me up

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
On way to work. Just typed out my food consumption and it didn't post... You'll have to wait til later.

Pushed through squats...275x2 was gruntastic.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Forgot

Barbell Full Squat 293.33
Set 1 : 95x10
Set 2 : 185x6
Set 3 : 245x4
Set 4 : 275x2
Set 5 : 185x6
|
Leg Press 543.2
Set 1 : 388x12
Set 2 : 388x12
Set 3 : 388x12
Set 4 : 388x12
|
Leg Extensions 231
Set 1 : 105x12
Set 2 : 135x12
Set 3 : 165x12
Set 4 : 60x20
|
Ab Crunch Machine 116.67
Set 1 : 50x30
Set 2 : 70x20
Set 3 : 70x20
Set 4 : 70x20
Set 5 : 70x20
|
Dumbbell Side Bend 50
Set 1 : 30x20
Set 2 : 30x20
|
Notes

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Yo yo budman...yourself and pyro are both doing a consistent, honest, and straight forward logs...all while juggling the day to day ups and downs.....i like it....when it's all said and done...hopefully you both can walk away with some nice gains.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Yo yo budman...yourself and pyro are both doing a consistent, honest, and straight forward logs...all while juggling the day to day ups and downs.....i like it....when it's all said and done...hopefully you both can walk away with some nice gains.
Thanks man, upping my protein and lowering my carb the rest of this log (and more after) should show something good. My strength has been up... My confidence has gotten better.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Got some pains, something happened yesterday maybe Tuesday night while sleeping but man pain somewhere in my back/shoulder area that is making it painful to breathe. Got the wife to run on a spot between my shoulder blade and back bone, weirdest thing. All in my chest, deep breathes hurt. Depends on how a lay I can really feelit.

So I decided to go to the gym anyways had no major issues, some so strength loss or just didn't push myself on every exercise. I did a lot of stretching.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Then you may ask why did you do this. Outta all these movements no pain, that's why. I also was hoping to hit the spot so I could determine the root cause... Nothing.

Push Press 138
Set 1 : 45x10
Set 2 : 95x8
Set 3 : 115x6
Set 4 : 95x8
|
Barbell Bent Over Row 180
Set 1 : 135x10
Set 2 : 135x10
Set 3 : 135x10
|
Reverse Machine Flyes 140
Set 1 : 75x12
Set 2 : 90x10
Set 3 : 105x10
|
Machine Deltoid Raise 70
Set 1 : 50x12
Set 2 : 40x14
Set 3 : 30x16
|
Face Pull 70
Set 1 : 30x12
Set 2 : 40x12
Set 3 : 50x12
|
Standing Cable Crunch 138
Set 1 : 40x12
Set 2 : 50x20
Set 3 : 80x20
Set 4 : 90x16
Set 5 : 50x30
|
Cable Seated Row 168
Set 1 : 120x12
Set 2 : 90x14
|

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Yup 3 more like.

So I found the pain and I can barely handle it... I am about to go to the hospital. One more night and we will see. Pain is in my ribs, going all the way to my left side neck, should and back. Breathing is painful. I decided to do some more stretching trying to find it, so as I laid on floor raise arms and kind rolled.... Armpit on floor basically all my weight on my ribs. This is crazy, look at my workout today and tell me why I didn't feel this. I might have sneezed to case this, hopefully a muscle and not a broken rib.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Yup 3 more like.

So I found the pain and I can barely handle it... I am about to go to the hospital. One more night and we will see. Pain is in my ribs, going all the way to my left side neck, should and back. Breathing is painful decided to do some more stretching trying to find it, so as I laid on floor raise arms and kind rolled.... Armpit on floor basically all my weight on my ribs. This is crazy, look at my workout today and tell me why I didn't feel this. I might have sneezed to case this, hopefully a muscle and not a broken rib.
I've had rib/torso injuries the moved their way to my back rib cage by day 3 and breathing was painful. I think I recall it taking 5-7 days till i felt sorta normal. Rest up bro and see a doc if its bad.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Yeah at work we move ovens a lot I've got a good idea when it happened. Wednesday I was pulling a unit away from the wall. Took 5 people to do it so my "pulling spot" was compromised by the other people in my way. This is what happens when people who don't do this on a regular basis try to help.

Now lets see what my work has be do.... Funny thing I've been using crushed hemp seeds, sample packs from demo day at vitamin shop. I wonder how that will show on drug test.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I feel bad I am taking who knows how long off from the gym. I gotta heal ... I will stick with the diet limiting my carbs.

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Budman wasssssup

How is the diet treating you bro.......
I hope well
Get well, eat and rest
Keep up the great work

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
FYI I had three broken ribs before

Hurt like a mother

But after 2 weeks of straight rest I was back in the gym
Not going as heavy but maintaining
Of course not preferred by my doc at the time
But there something said esp for keeping the tendons and ligaments stretched and keeping the blood circulating for optimal healing
Be safe man

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Budman wasssssup

How is the diet treating you bro.......
I hope well
Get well, eat and rest
Keep up the great work
Going good... I am certainly takin these few days to relax. The pain is not as evident and breathing is back to normal. The stiffness in upper back/neck Is really the only issue at this time.

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Good to hear

As much and as hard as it maybe keep stretching the shoulders and neck and upper back thru out day
These r muscles that r compromising for the injury I had the same thing but I would constantly stretch thru out the day even if for a sec or two plus try to find some OTC muscle relaxer like ice hot to put on those stiff muscles at night it's a nice relief

Keep it up man really great log

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Good to hear

As much and as hard as it maybe keep stretching the shoulders and neck and upper back thru out day
These r muscles that r compromising for the injury I had the same thing but I would constantly stretch thru out the day even if for a sec or two plus try to find some OTC muscle relaxer like ice hot to put on those stiff muscles at night it's a nice relief

Keep it up man really great log
Thanks... I decided instead of going to doc, since it was a work related injury, I stuck with Advil (800mg) and beer. The beer helped me sleep!

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Nicccce a good beer or glass of red wine always helps me lol
Ok maybe two ..... :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Weighed myself at the grocery store... 194 ummmmm I need to get back to them gym, its all lies outside of it. Hahaha

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Taking today off too.... Will be back at it tomorrow.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Dragging a bit but almost there, gym has been lonely without me. Tomorrow is last day, the strength increases makes me want more. Also update pics and weigh in today

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Just weighed and I thought the grocery store was off but not by much. This higher protein diet was the missing link.... Damn why didn't I do this before.

189.5.... After dropping

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Nicccce Budman

And yeah it's amazing what it can do .....glad it's working my man
Keep it up

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice log so far bud.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Really bad morning after workout. Was getting ready to shave and almost blacked out. Room was spinning and had to gather myself. Started throwing up in bathroom and forced myself out to my truck. Thought maybe I needed food so some nectarines - threw up, banana threw up... This want on for about 1.5 hours most of time spent in parking lot. Had to get wife to pick me up after she dropped off kids...I feel like crap. Finally feel good enough to stand and lay in bed, was laying on hard floor to keep pressure on my mid section.

I am going to try and figure out why... I added a couple thing, nothing with stims so I am confused. I did mix the creatine mono post instead of pre and might have been issue. The other two new things was lucine and PF3. I will figure it out and get back to ya. Weirdest feeling when the room was spinning I thought I was on psychedelics.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Yesterday was last day.... Will post up thoughts later today.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Really bad morning after workout. Was getting ready to shave and almost blacked out. Room was spinning and had to gather myself. Started throwing up in bathroom and forced myself out to my truck. Thought maybe I needed food so some nectarines - threw up, banana threw up... This want on for about 1.5 hours most of time spent in parking lot. Had to get wife to pick me up after she dropped off kids...I feel like crap. Finally feel good enough to stand and lay in bed, was laying on hard floor to keep pressure on my mid section.

I am going to try and figure out why... I added a couple thing, nothing with stims so I am confused. I did mix the creatine mono post instead of pre and might have been issue. The other two new things was lucine and PF3. I will figure it out and get back to ya. Weirdest feeling when the room was spinning I thought I was on psychedelics.
Maybe it had to with that injury a few days ago might wanna go get that checked out. You said it was your ribs but who knows

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Maybe it had to with that injury a few days ago might wanna go get that checked out. You said it was your ribs but who knows
All back to normal on the injuries... The stomach issues dropped me down a couple pounds, today I finally feel like eating.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I want to thank all who made this happen. My run was productive and was able to learn a bit too. My main goal was to add some weight, Mainly muscle. I know I gained strength and really enjoyed the PRs. My pictures really don't show a lot of progress but my log shows going up in weights and reps. Really stoked about that. I used mainly 4-5 gelcaps for each dose. I added 3 solid pounds, if a second bottle would have been used I feel that 8-10lbs could have added easily. I personally didn't notice any major sides... The boys were snug but still around. Headaches I never really experience however I was taking Hawthorne berry. I really look forward to seeing some of the other results and some new products in the future.

If ya have any questions just ask.... I am around forums regularly.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I want to thank all who made this happen. My run was productive and was able to learn a bit too. My main goal was to add some weight, Mainly muscle. I know I gained strength and really enjoyed the PRs. My pictures really don't show a lot of progress but my log shows going up in weights and reps. Really stoked about that. I used mainly 4-5 gelcaps for each dose. I added 3 solid pounds, if a second bottle would have been used I feel that 8-10lbs could have added easily. I personally didn't notice any major sides... The boys were snug but still around. Headaches I never really experience however I was taking Hawthorne berry. I really look forward to seeing some of the other results and some new products in the future.

If ya have any questions just ask.... I am around forums regularly.
Great job and thank you for the honest review.

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Great job

If you need anything in the future please let me know or shot me a pm even
And I totally agree two bottles would have done the trick and esp shown more gains with this compound but on to the next
This can be the best part sometimes planning the next course of action

What are you thinking? Any thoughts ?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Great job

If you need anything in the future please let me know or shot me a pm even
And I totally agree two bottles would have done the trick and esp shown more gains with this compound but on to the next
This can be the best part sometimes planning the next course of action

What are you thinking? Any thoughts ?
Thoughts in what?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I still need to add some weight. I find it hard to get more than maintenance macros. I have really lowered the carbs thanks for the help, I do carb it up on weekends. I do this because I eat less frequently.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still need to add some weight. I find it hard to get more than maintenance macros. I have really lowered the carbs thanks for the help, I do carb it up on weekends. I do this because I eat less frequently.
Why don't you get a GDA and add morning carbs or pre workout carbs? It'll add extra calorie