Maxamizing Ara supplments

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Depends. I wouldn't say you need to avoid them, but if taking them in large amounts, dose at least 4 hours away from ArA.
I second this. Omega's don't need to be avoided. Just don't over do it.

I did a mini cycle of ArA (had to stop due to health issues) and didn't use fish oil. The minute I took my oximega I felt like I had missed something that was greatly missing from my life.

If you workout in the morning take your fish oil at night and vice versa. Simple.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always use multi vitamin formulas with anti oxidants included, a greens powder, a low dose of fish oil and Lipid Stabil pretty much year round.

I dose them as far away from my X-Factor dose as possible, but do not exclude them from my regimen while on X-Factor.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
None here lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Any issues drinking while using Ara? Thanks.
No, ArA does not have any sides related to liver health. I always recommend drinking in moderation but you shouldn't mess up your liver anymore than normal.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, ArA does not have any sides related to liver health. I always recommend drinking in moderation but you shouldn't mess up your liver anymore than normal.
Great advice, doesn't make drinking any less healthy than usual.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Can adaptogens such ashwaghanda and shilajit be taken with ArA even though they possess anti-inflammatory properties?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can adaptogens such ashwaghanda and shilajit be taken with ArA even though they possess anti-inflammatory properties?
Shouldn't be an issue, bioforgeV2 is (or was at one time) a popular add on with ArA, which I believe has both of those...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I start mine tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shouldn't be an issue, bioforgeV2 is (or was at one time) a popular add on with ArA, which I believe has both of those...
Absolutely, the new BioForge alongside X-Factor/XFA is one of the most popular stacks on many forums. I see no reason to avoid adaptogens while taking ArA.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
On an ARA (GMS, L-carn)+ ABE run - about 10 days in. All I can say is amazing! Putting on lean weight!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

raekwonse

Awards
Anyone notice any increased hair loss on Ara? Not sure if its just my imagination but it seems like I'm shedding more.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone notice any increased hair loss on Ara? Not sure if its just my imagination but it seems like I'm shedding more.
Can't say I have and I have thinning hair the way it is...you running anything else with it?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If anything it should increase hair growth

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never heard of any hair thinning with ArA, cant think of a single reason why that could occur.

raekwonse

Awards
Okay thanks! I didn't want to stop taking it because I'm seeing great gains. All my lifts are going up.

Shin

Shin

Awards
It's a beautiful ingredient... and it tastes oh good too when you bite into the capsule and absorb the thick liquidy delight into your tastebuds.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a beautiful ingredient... and it tastes oh good too when you bite into the capsule and absorb the thick liquidy delight into your tastebuds.
O man, glad you like ArA but you might be alone in thinking it tastes good haha!!

I wouldnt recommend biting into the gels to anybody, the taste is ROUGH by most accounts (mine included). Certainly a non issue when taking the gels as intended.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
O man, glad you like ArA but you might be alone in thinking it tastes good haha!!

I wouldnt recommend biting into the gels to anybody, the taste is ROUGH by most accounts (mine included). Certainly a non issue when taking the gels as intended.
Agreed. I'm curious about capped products tastes and cut one open but couldnt down it. Its not a pleasant taste

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. I'm curious about capped products tastes and cut one open but couldnt down it. Its not a pleasant taste
The only time I have done this is with AppNut Drive and man it was so bitter and tasted like pure chemicals lol never will I do that again with anything!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yep zero need to try uncapping products, capsules, soft gels etc are a great carrier to avoid how gross most raw materials taste!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The only time I have done this is with AppNut Drive and man it was so bitter and tasted like pure chemicals lol never will I do that again with anything!
Makes you realize just how much flavouring is used to mask some of the ingredients lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Makes you realize just how much flavouring is used to mask some of the ingredients lol
You learn this when you alpha test unflavored powders lmao.

Mike

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You learn this when you alpha test unflavored powders lmao.

Mike
man i remember when i repped with AppNut we were about to release our new BCAA product to go along with Lit Up called "Cool Down". I tested it and man that crap was NASSSSTTYYYY.