Massive bulk with epistane and 1-T!!!!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
also id like to know what the usual time on for 1-t is. 4-6 weeks?

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
4-6 seems to be the standard, as with most PH's. Try to run it for 6, if the lethargy just becomes too much, just cut the cycle off, that's what I had to do on my first run of Tren. Planned on it being a 6 weeker, but lethargy and other problems forced me to end it.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
also id like to know what the usual time on for 1-t is. 4-6 weeks?
You can go 6-8 weeks with 1-T. Most people run it for the standard 4 weeks. However, advanced and experienced users will usually run it 6-8 weeks. Under no circumstances should any inexperienced user run long cycles until they have enough experience under their belt and have a good understanding of how their body reacts.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO and this is of course just my opinion, EPI is useless below 40mgs a day. Id bump up the epi if i were you but like i stated, thats just my opinion.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i just bumped up to 40 this week and have approx 8 days left of it.. not sure if its good to run epi for 6 weeks. having trouble finding 1-t around as well

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
weighed in today at 209. i have a couple more days left on the epi and 1-t. ive been searching around for some more 1-t but have been unsuccessful so far unless i wanna pay a ridiculous amt of money. id like to run that for another 2 weeks

oxtroyxo

Banned
Awards
hi im 20 iv bin working out about 5 months now im alot bigger then i use to be i way like 69kg i want to get big and strong fast and keep gains im only looking on doing 1 ph only 1 time maybye when im way older but i do not want M DROL I HEAD BAD THINGS about it my cuzin has jus ordered his M DROL with out a serm lol just milk for live and a pct after I WANT A H DROL

ok im thinking this ........ CYCLE ASSIST FOR 2 WEEKS B4 I START MY H DROL INCLUDING FISH OIL AND VITS RUN 25/50/50/50/ AND A PCS I WAS THINKING ADVANCED PCT supplement

thats what i have could you guys please help me out thank you alot

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
hi im 20 iv bin working out about 5 months now im alot bigger then i use to be i way like 69kg i want to get big and strong fast and keep gains im only looking on doing 1 ph only 1 time maybye when im way older but i do not want M DROL I HEAD BAD THINGS about it my cuzin has jus ordered his M DROL with out a serm lol just milk for live and a pct after I WANT A H DROL

ok im thinking this ........ CYCLE ASSIST FOR 2 WEEKS B4 I START MY H DROL INCLUDING FISH OIL AND VITS RUN 25/50/50/50/ AND A PCS I WAS THINKING ADVANCED PCT supplement

thats what i have could you guys please help me out thank you alot
make your own thread

oxtroyxo

Banned
Awards
SRS ? whats tha bro? cant ya just help me out please bro?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't be taking any PH or AAS. You aren't 21. You haven't researched enough. You haven't got a SERM or decent OTC PCT. You haven't worked out long enough.

Want me to keep on? It's alright if you want to throw away your money on a cycle to get gains you won't be able to keep because you lack the knowledge of a good diet or resistance training but don't go hijacking someone's thread...especially one where the compounds are different than the one you are speaking of.

oxtroyxo

Banned
Awards
You shouldn't be taking any PH or AAS. You aren't 21. You haven't researched enough. You haven't got a SERM or decent OTC PCT. You haven't worked out long enough.

Want me to keep on? It's alright if you want to throw away your money on a cycle to get gains you won't be able to keep because you lack the knowledge of a good diet or resistance training but don't go hijacking someone's thread...especially one where the compounds are different than the one you are speaking of.
wow you dont have to be like that you know i dntno what im doing thats why im asking someone who does this well can ya tell me what i should do please ? i mean i eat ok i eat chicken eggs tosats oats and pasta not like i eat ****y i am in to this my cuzin is on M DROL he aint got a serm he just using a milk for liver and a pcy suplement i wont do a H DROL ph is you think i shouldnt just i want to be big fast if therees any over waywould be very helpful

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just being real man, you don't need roids. Eat food by finding out your BMR, then add an extra calories until you start gaining. The more protein, the more muscle...try and balance it out with carbs and healthy fats. When you have a true dedicated year of working out and have hit a wall in gaining, switch up your diets/exercises. If you hit a wall in gaining and then take steroids it is useless...you have to learn how to eat to maintain then gain if you want to get bigger. If you take roids yes you will gain weight, but when you are done with them you will just shrink back to what you started because you don't know how to eat.

and yes, hdrol is a steroid. It doesn't need to convert.

oxtroyxo

Banned
Awards
Just being real man, you don't need roids. Eat food by finding out your BMR, then add an extra calories until you start gaining. The more protein, the more muscle...try and balance it out with carbs and healthy fats. When you have a true dedicated year of working out and have hit a wall in gaining, switch up your diets/exercises. If you hit a wall in gaining and then take steroids it is useless...you have to learn how to eat to maintain then gain if you want to get bigger. If you take roids yes you will gain weight, but when you are done with them you will just shrink back to what you started because you don't know how to eat.

and yes, hdrol is a steroid. It doesn't need to convert.
see now thats more better im not a diked lol im just a lad that honest wants to do this my sisters bf neva eat right he neva took any supplements dnt even no what a ph is lo n he was huge not ripped mind you, but can you help me then please ?you wont be waisting your time i promise i have gained abit for 4 to 5 months doing it in my bed room i had nothing b4 i started iv gone alot bigger then what i was i just need sum1 tu tell me what to do or what not to do this is how it is i brought M DROL my cuzin said il have it insted i gave it him we are working out in my bed room his on his 5 day doing it he is lefting 9 kg more then what he used to do iv just got a protein shake bro if you can just tell me please on what to do i would deffo listen to you bcuz on how you speak about things tells me you know what ya talking about ... so what you say bro?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
sorry I can't help, I honestly can't understand you.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
pm me and I'll help u, no need to clutter here

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
see now thats more better im not a diked lol im just a lad that honest wants to do this my sisters bf neva eat right he neva took any supplements dnt even no what a ph is lo n he was huge not ripped mind you, but can you help me then please ?you wont be waisting your time i promise i have gained abit for 4 to 5 months doing it in my bed room i had nothing b4 i started iv gone alot bigger then what i was i just need sum1 tu tell me what to do or what not to do this is how it is i brought M DROL my cuzin said il have it insted i gave it him we are working out in my bed room his on his 5 day doing it he is lefting 9 kg more then what he used to do iv just got a protein shake bro if you can just tell me please on what to do i would deffo listen to you bcuz on how you speak about things tells me you know what ya talking about ... so what you say bro?
jesus

anyway i just found some 1-t for a reallllly good price! hope it will be here by thursday cause im about to run out. im going to run that out another 2 weeks and then start my pct. epi is pretty much done ;(

as i said yesterday im 209. wish i could get to 215 already!!! :zx11pissed:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jesus

anyway i just found some 1-t for a reallllly good price! hope it will be here by thursday cause im about to run out. im going to run that out another 2 weeks and then start my pct. epi is pretty much done ;(

as i said yesterday im 209. wish i could get to 215 already!!! :zx11pissed:
Sounds good, and lol to the above conversation.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
figured id throw up a little update:

my epi is officially done with. i just received my second bottle of pp's 1-t and will run that for another 2 weeks. been feeling good cant really complain. i have been tired but nothing that im already use to. strength keeps going up it seems.

bench: 315
DL: 405
squat: 245 embarassing. ive had neck problems for years and cant load to much on the bar without causing extreme pain. i do try to go as low as possible though.

will weigh in monday. hoping ill be in the 2teens!!!!!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
forgot to mention this, but my new bottle of 1-t is different then the previous. the liquid in the previous one was much more thicker and had a harsher taste to it. this new bottles consistency is very loose and has some chunks (even when shaken). also the taste isnt as bad. just thought id mention it

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
so ive been off epi for a couple days now. dont rly notice much of a difference other then the fact that im not going to the bathroom as much. 1-t's still going strong and everything else seems fine (i hope). oddly, i still get morning wood. but i get it an hour after waking up. weird i know

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so ive been off epi for a couple days now. dont rly notice much of a difference other then the fact that im not going to the bathroom as much. 1-t's still going strong and everything else seems fine (i hope). oddly, i still get morning wood. but i get it an hour after waking up. weird i know
Lookin good brother, lookin good!! :cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
tryin for 215!!!
Losers whine about trying...winners go home and F*ck the prom queen. - Sean Connery-

You can't get a better motivational quote than that. :D

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
214 this morning. so f'ing close!!!! i think the gains are pretty much tapped out at this point. I'll be stopping the 1-t on friday and will begin pct right after

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
i actually didnt get a chance to try ill do it tonight :cheers:
Let us know if it works. If not...I may be able to cook up some other ideas for ya. I have done some crazy sh*t before to make sure my supps are good to go...lol. :D

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

oxtroyxo

Banned
Awards
hi im 20 and i need help sorry for posting on here i just do not know how to make my own im looking on doing EPI with cycle assist 2 weeks b4 using epi and for a pct novadex or somthink like that iv bin train for 5 to 6 months is this sounding ok?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hi im 20 and i need help sorry for posting on here i just do not know how to make my own im looking on doing EPI with cycle assist 2 weeks b4 using epi and for a pct novadex or somthink like that iv bin train for 5 to 6 months is this sounding ok?
No it is not. After only 5-6 months of training you are certainly not ready for Epi.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're still carrying this on? :ban: Seriously, LISTEN to EVERYONE - they're ALL telling you the SAME thing!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
take your questions elsewhere on the forum. and try to learn proper grammar and sentence construction