Massive bulk with pp's 1-T and epistane!!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Im running a lil log over in primordial performance's section but i decided to move it in here to get some more feedback. im just copy/pasting some stuff i posted. any advice is appreciated

Alright so I'll be running epi and 1-t for all out mass. I received my 1-t yesterday and started dosing it immediately. I've already started the epistane and im about a week in. My dosing scheme is as follows:

Epistane 1-T
Week 1: 20mg 10mL's
Week 2: 30mg 10mL's
Week 3-4: 40mg 10mL's

I'll weigh in on monday but I'm 6'1 about 190lbs as of right now.

I may just to opt to run the 1-t at 5mg a day since I haven't ran it and don't really know what to expect.

Support supps include: Multi, AI's Cycle Support, Fish Oil, Liv. 52

PCT will consist of Clomid, Toco-8, and some other test booster/AI (considering testopro or sustain alpha).

As for diet, I'm eating way above maintenance. Should be at around 2k cals above. I'm ensuring this by taking the new Muscle Juice weight gainer twice a day. I'm not really concerned with fat gain as im already lean as hell and never had a problem with losing fat.

Other supps worth noting: Muscle Juice in the A.M and another later in the day. Nutrapro protein post workout. Optimum Casein before bed. I also have a bit of Jack3d left that ill probably start to use again. I work long days and by the time I hit the gym i'm pretty beat; so that will help.

I'll update this log on a as needed basis if anyone has questions, comments, or recommendations

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
so things are going good so far i guess. some little things ive noticed so far:

-feeling alot more 'fuller'; as in vascular. could just be a psychological thing
-strength seems to be increasing. will try to do my maxes this week
-appetite is increasing
-feeling alot more tired then usual. this could be due to other factors though

i think ill up my dose of 1-t to 10mL's/day on saturday. like i said earlier, i really dont know what to expect from 1-t (in terms of when it kicks in, etc.) as ive never ran it.

oh i almost forgot to post what my w.o schedule looks like if anyones curious:
monday: shoulders/traps
tues: legs/bi's
wed: off day
thurs: back
fri: chest/tri's
usually in the gym for atleast 1 hour each session.
**sometimes ill take another day off during the week if im too tired from work. but i always will make up for it over the weekend

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in this morning at 205. pretty good increase in weight i thought i would be a little heavier though.

things to note:
DEFINITE increase in aggression
pimples are starting to come out over chest, back, face
strength and weight both increasing
im always tired (even before this cycle) so i cant attribute lethargy to either of the compounds

im happy with my numbers so far. i didnt work out friday or saturday. on friday i was so tired from work that i said i would go saturday. this didnt happen though because of a long crazy night on friday. so i had to go on sunday to makeup for it. my diet was kindof off for the later half of friday and all of saturday because i had a bunch of stuff going on. even so i think im making good progress. a nice 210 would be great; but 215 would be even better.

im not sure if i want to increase my dose of epi to 40mg. for one, the sides are somewhat tolerable at this point and i seem to be making gains. i did however increase the dose of 1-t yesterday to 10mL's (another 5mL's later in the day). i think if i stay at 30mg ill be able to squeeze another week of epi out of it. any advice or suggestions is appreciated

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
This is the latest update as of today:

Weighed in this morning at 206.5. im pretty disappointed with thus. nothing has changed diet/training wise. cant figure out how i only gained 1.5lb since last week. im running the epi at 30mg and the 1-t at 10mL's. maybe bumping the epi up to 40 will help? ill need to purchase another bottle if thats the case and probably extend the cycle out another 2 weeks. any suggestions?

sw bill

Awards

Weighed in this morning at 206.5. im pretty disappointed with thus. nothing has changed diet/training wise. cant figure out how i only gained 1.5lb since last week. im running the epi at 30mg and the 1-t at 10mL's. maybe bumping the epi up to 40 will help? ill need to purchase another bottle if thats the case and probably extend the cycle out another 2 weeks. any suggestions?
your disappointed in 1.5 in one week. I think your expectations may be a little high. 1.5 in your first week dont sound bad to me. Id be happy with it.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
your disappointed in 1.5 in one week. I think your expectations may be a little high. 1.5 in your first week dont sound bad to me. Id be happy with it.
this is my 3rd week actually.. i was just copying and pasting my posts from pp's section. sorry for the confusion

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would bump to 40mg, but you definetely need to make sure the calories and protein are there. Make sure you are over 4500 or so cals and 350 protein daily.....oh and also make sure you are getting that 1.5-2 gallons of water a day too. Its just as important as the rest.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I would bump to 40mg, but you definetely need to make sure the calories and protein are there. Make sure you are over 4500 or so cals and 350 protein daily.....oh and also make sure you are getting that 1.5-2 gallons of water a day too. Its just as important as the rest.
yea i decided to bump it up to 40mg. at this rate ill have 9 more days left of the epi. im debating on getting another bottle of the epi and 1-t so i can run for 6 weeks instead of 4. i know i shouldnt be on epi for too long, but ive seen dudes run it for much longer.