hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so went up to the gym for some cardio this AM: 413 calories burnt on a precor x-trainer.

I am waiting on a delivery of some of my favorite non stim pump product (soon to be replaced with Daft Pump by VL)SAN Megatron later today. I am amped up because I can see some of the effects of my research taking hold on my test subject. the rat not only managed to tread water for 46 mins yesterday, he then mounted a willing mate 6 times and followed that this morning with weighted ball rolls through a maze. his improvements are so profound it makes me want to crush it at the gym later today!~
Those product names.... LOL : Daft Pump ! Whats next? Aerosmith-Machine?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
knees were sore yesterday so I only burnt 100 calories cardio wise, but I did get a good chest and bicep sesh in. today I am going to walk for 40 mins if I have to. hopefully the ole benders are up to the task of something more.
research notes.. I am seeing an uptick in weight on the test subject. small but notable increase in water weight/glycogen. this could be easily controlled with its diet but have tried to meet minimum requirements during these trials. the rats recovery is accelerating as well.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
things went better today, I burnt 465 calories during cardio. I also did a good triceps work out and a small feeder sesh for the bis I want to bring up.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Monday was an off day and I had to have 2 guinesses for dinner, which is cool cause there is a pork chop in every can! I do it for the gainz~

today is 45 mins cardio and some back and hammies.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Monday was an off day and I had to have 2 guinesses for dinner, which is cool cause there is a pork chop in every can! I do it for the gainz~

today is 45 mins cardio and some back and hammies.
A guy can never go wrong with a Guinness

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
posted up 526 calories on the step mill plus back and hammies just now..
Using Follidrone along with my meals and pre work out... I like this stuff a lot. I have been playing around with dosing schedual with it.. I don't get the hypo feelings a lot of people claim to get so it doesn't seem to matter how I use it.

Research update: SR9009= what the hell is this S*%# !?? I cant seem to figure out what it is doing to my test subject. or if timing matters either.
they say its like exercise in a bottle but my rat isn't breaking a sweat by any means.... perhaps some BMR testing to flesh this stuff out a little bit.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
55 mins of cardio total tonight.. also Shoulders and bicep feeder~

total cals burnt during cardio: 540

nice lift sesh tonight. I am starting to see some changes in the mirror.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3 plates on hammer strength incline per side. hit 8 reps.
49 mins cardio, 520 calories burnt

feeling pretty strong. Good to see im back to were is was when I got injured. also no nagging pain in the elbow, even though im doing daily bicep feeders.

the follidrone really impacts the way I handle my carbs.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
3 plates on hammer strength incline per side. hit 8 reps.
49 mins cardio, 520 calories burnt

feeling pretty strong. Good to see im back to were is was when I got injured. also no nagging pain in the elbow, even though im doing daily bicep feeders.

the follidrone really impacts the way I handle my carbs.
You sure its the follidrone? Or all the anabolics? Lol i guess i mean to say what do you mean it impacts the way you handle your carbs?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
trest bloat is a very real thing but seems to be very carb dependent. as soon as I introduce follidrone into the diet plan, subjects can handle way more carbs with out the bloat associated with trest. I guess you would have to try it for yourself to see if its GDA properties are as powerful for your test subjects.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
today was sick~ I had a killer arm work out!
you know the kind... where you cant bend your arms when the smoke clears... the kind that produces cramping in the muscle bellies the rest of the day.... the kind that the pump is sooo painful you just have to do it more! yea man, it was one of those!!

520 calories on the precor x-trainer today.. just couldn't bring myself to stair stepping today...

lost another 2 lbs last week. so I am heading in the direction I want to be.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
today was sick~ I had a killer arm work out!
you know the kind... where you cant bend your arms when the smoke clears... the kind that produces cramping in the muscle bellies the rest of the day.... the kind that the pump is sooo painful you just have to do it more! yea man, it was one of those!!

520 calories on the precor x-trainer today.. just couldn't bring myself to stair stepping today...

lost another 2 lbs last week. so I am heading in the direction I want to be.
The kind where you cant reach your ear buds to take em out? Lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
returned to the barbell complexs tonight. I pulled 7 solid rounds. might have made one more but once I realized I wouldn't get it in the allotted time, I decided to slow the last set down and made sure to focus on rock bottom squats (theres hardly any weight on the bar yet anyhow) and perfect form. the back pumps im seeing are pretty good on these still. not sure they will ever let up on this particular complex or not.

went to the tai buffet today for lunch. stuck to the chicken and rice, but also had to suck down a couple spring rolls for science. greasy chicken and wings with about a half cup of jasmine rice. lots of water today.. been really thirsty. I should probably clean the diet up a bit.. I could do better. not sure I have much more time and effort to put towards losing a few extra pounds. we'll see.. as long as I continue to lose a couple pounds a week I feel like what im doing is just fine.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
total cardio 50 mins= 535 calories burnt.

back work and bicep feeder. massive pump after tho. got home and had to make a delivery, for got to drink some protonz.. got em when I got back home. dinner will either be steelhead or ground chicken breast with veggies. im starting to see some changes in my arm vascularity. leaning up enough now it looks like I have been doin work.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BB complex tonight, pulled 6 good rounds in the allotted time, but I added 10 lbs to the bar. Pretty taxing!! my back fatigued first. as well as got a massive pump. was pretty froze up after for a min while the muscle relaxed and finally released some blood. phew!

Research Update:
I have decided to up the test to 300 per week dosed between two shots. the rat has been very receptive to females. Ive noticed less sleep between mounts. not sure if its the raging libido or tren like insomnia, sweats.. at anyrate the sleep he does get seems to be adequate as his recovery is at peak levels. I could put him through the paces on the daily if I wanted to do so.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so yesterday ended up being an off day. I woke up with a very sore back. I just got off L&I a couple months ago from a back injury at work. I thankfully toughed it out at work yesterday. felt a bit better today.. I could almost stand upright this morning. I planned to just go and do my chest and bis routine and call it good but once I started lifting my back warmed up a bit and started working like normal. warmed up today on a self powered treadmill by curve. 10 mins 95 cals
lift sesh
precor x-trainer 35 mins 403 cals

finished strong.. good lift and good cardio.

weight is currently holding just under 220, i need to clean things up, or its gonna sit there. :dump:

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
fathers day was an off day. I was still suffering from my injured back..i took today off work and have an appointment later with my Chiropractor.

I did go to the gym and walked on the manual curve treadmill. 10 mins warm up.

lifted shoulders/tris- and did a little bicep feeder.

followed up with 25 mins liss on the precor x-trainer. Cardio totals for today are 390 calories.

been going through the protein.. I have been double scooping the SAN hydro isolate... weak on taste but big on protz. 2 scoops = 54 grams of premium hydrolyzed isolate. and that's about it.. no fat or carbs hardly.. I mix it with coconut almond milk blend that has 0 sugar in it. I have T-bones for the grill tonight. nothing makes a man feel better than a giant thick a$$ T-bone! except maybe the guiness I plan to wash it down with!~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I needed to ambulate. my back was still a burden this AM. went into the gym to loosen up my lower half and get a lift in at the same time.

15 mins LISS on the precor x-trainer

lift: Back and Bis

45 mins LISS on the precor x-trainer combined total of calories burnt during cardio=663

while working my back I felt hella stronk today. huge pump in both back and bis.

Its hard not to grow while on trest.

So the same thing has occurred on every single run of trest I have done.. in all deliveries on the market. if you over eat on this stuff you literally gain like 5lbs of glycogen overnight. Don't get me wrong, its quite a powerful hormone for cutting. Its easily on par with tren, and in fact is my goto replacement for tren. the stuff is so powerful at recovery I could easily hit the same body parts tomorrow with the same ferocity and it wouldn't be like I was even in the gym today. Probably the coolest thing is eating a little bit of dirty food and coming out like a champ the next day.. anyhow.. that tbone steak dinner last night had me back up to 225 this morning and it looked like I put on 10 but lost a full percentage of body fat. so far it seems like all my pre injury lifts are back to normal and I am actually adding weight when I can. week 7 is on deck and for me usually around the 8 week mark I start to really begin to benefit from the endurance as I will likely add another cardio sesh to eod making it hard not to strip the body fat even if I do sneak a guiness here and there :D

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You aren’t kidding. Almost 17 lbs up from start of my own research 5 weeks ago. Heaviest weight ever recorded so far in life lol. Must press on!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You aren’t kidding. Almost 17 lbs up from start of my own research 5 weeks ago. Heaviest weight ever recorded so far in life lol. Must press on!
its soo anabolic that if you even look at a weight it will blow you up!

this morning I got up for a cardio sesh and hot tub soak.

300 cals on the step mill. LIIT

soaked for 15 mins.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
put another 200 calories on lock down during cardio this eve.. I also had a great b-pak style arm work out. the pumps im achieving are nothing short of stellar.. ran short on time tonight and had to cut the cardio short.. 25 mins was all the time I had.

feeling great, just a little sore in my back from what ever I strained the other day.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
morning cardio sesh.. 35 mins medium intensity steady state for a total of 473 calories burnt.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok so I some how missed my logging yesterday.

total cardio 1 hr 5 mins total. 890 calories spent.

did a light leg sesh using only machines. my back is still a bit tender and don't want to slow down progress while healing.

I am currently getting ready to head upto the gym for chest and Bis and cardio.

weight si stuck a bit right around the 220 mark. need to starve a little more and cut out the coffee creamer. <weakness>

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok so I some how missed my logging yesterday.

total cardio 1 hr 5 mins total. 890 calories spent.

did a light leg sesh using only machines. my back is still a bit tender and don't want to slow down progress while healing.

I am currently getting ready to head upto the gym for chest and Bis and cardio.

weight si stuck a bit right around the 220 mark. need to starve a little more and cut out the coffee creamer. <weakness>
Ha, I've been stalking.. I mean following along. Not the covfefe creamer bro! lol. I just cut it out as well. :/
As if I didn't have enough hair on my chest.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
heavy lift session today.
warm up: 10 mins on curve tread mill.
machine dips 3x10-12
machine bench press 3x10
hammer incline press pyramid upto 3 plates per side, 1x10, 1x6 + 3 partials
articulating low incline flyes 3x8
LF machine press pyramid uptp 225, strip sets till failure.
preacher curls 1 arm 30,40,50,60,70
preacher curls both arms 120 then strip sets till failure.

10 mins LISS precor x-trainer combined total cardio calories burnt 213

my back is feeling pretty good today but my legs were simply wiped out. not much in the tank for cardio beyond what I did. feeling fat today but I know im gaining on my goal.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yesterday was a much needed off day. I was just feeling run down.

today I did shoulders and triceps.

cardio total was 50 mins LISS = 435 calories burnt. may or may not go back later and do another round. I know I should.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
didn't go back in last night.. but I did break 220 finally... so the weight is finally moving in the right direction again!

went in this morning 35 mins LISS = 402 calories burnt.

back this afternoon.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
tonight was back and biceps..
felt good and stronk tonight.
the machine I did cardio crapped out on me... so I don't know the calorie count.. however, I did 55 mins total of LISS, probably worth about 550 calories.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
morning cardio.. 35 mins totaling just under 400 cals.

tonight will be legs and calves.

cardio will be dependent on how much gas is left in the tank.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ripper you still following same dosing protocol for trest as listed in first post?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
legs=
leg ext
laying leg curl
machine squat
seated leg curls
donkey calves
lunges

back felt a little weak but I did do 5 working sets with the machine squats.. ending up at 300 lbs.

cardio went like= 55 mins LISS=545 cals

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ripper you still following same dosing protocol for trest as listed in first post?
I have changed it a little.. and all drugs are at full dosages going into the end of week 8

test 300 mgs per week split x2
trest ace 75 mgs between enth shots
trest enth 300 mgs per week split x2
winstrol 25mgs ed
trenquil 2 mgs pwo only

t3 100 mcgs per day
clen 100 mcgs per day 2 weeks on 2 off
tadafil citrate 12.5 mgs ed
sr9009 20 mgs ed
anastrozol 1mg ed

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yesterday was an off day.. my calves were smoked!!

this mornings cardio: 45 mins medium intensity random input. 583 calories expended.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so this after noon was Bis and Tris .. got fekin swole up!

anyhow I was still pretty wrecked from legs the other day and then this mornings blistering cardio sesh, I could only bring myself to walking on the manual tread mill at a slower pace.. total time : 35 mins = 430 calories burnt.

composition wise I can see the veins in my upper arms are starting to peek through, and it looks like I gained some good size this winter before I got injured, and being that my PT was a world class power lifter, I didn't lose too much from my bulk. ( I did have a 3 week span were I was unable to motivate myself to train through my pain)

as of now the speed at which I am loosing fat may leave me with some sagging mid section.. I hope not.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok so that sucked...

massive short fall in the gym today. first let me explain. NEVER fly allegiant air. My wife was on a flight came in like 4 hrs late. so I did not get a good amount of sleep. .

went in for normal sat routine... cardio + chest and bicep feeder.

as soon as I stepped on the x-trainer I knew I was toast. just felt drained and like I didn't want to do my warm up.. I almost got off and went strait to lifting...
gutted it out, and made the whole 15 mins, then wen for lift..
on my biggest lift of the day ( HS incline press) I went 3 plates for 7 (barely) it was so bad I just started stripping the weight. changed to a volume style lift from there on to salvage the rest of my time there.
I did not return to the cardio room when the lift was over.

total calories burnt this morning = 162

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok so that sucked...

massive short fall in the gym today. first let me explain. NEVER fly allegiant air. My wife was on a flight came in like 4 hrs late. so I did not get a good amount of sleep. .

went in for normal sat routine... cardio + chest and bicep feeder.

as soon as I stepped on the x-trainer I knew I was toast. just felt drained and like I didn't want to do my warm up.. I almost got off and went strait to lifting...
gutted it out, and made the whole 15 mins, then wen for lift..
on my biggest lift of the day ( HS incline press) I went 3 plates for 7 (barely) it was so bad I just started stripping the weight. changed to a volume style lift from there on to salvage the rest of my time there.
I did not return to the cardio room when the lift was over.

total calories burnt this morning = 162
Everyone I know that has flown allegiant (myself included) concludes that they should be out of business. Horrendous company. Delays, mechanical issues, poor customer service. Usually all 3 of these included in one flight.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
returned to cardio with a vengeance this morning..

45 mins total = 572 calories burnt

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yesterday was shoulders with a bicep feeder
performed 50 mins cardio for a total of 512 calories burnt.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
back form a 4th of july get away with the fam! was great~ long enough to unwind and short enough that I don't feel demotivated.. I probably wont go in tonight but definitely going to be cracking off in the morning.. have some new veins starting to peek out on my left arm..i always know im on track when the left side starts looking like the right side in terms of vascularity.. top abs are almost there, and my serrates can almost be made out under the fat when I lift my arm over head. I would say Im just now closing out 20-18% BF, and not really losing any mass. things should move along fairly quickly these two weeks as the clen has been reintroduced this week.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
warm up cardio 15 mins.

Chest and Bis
my current chest routine revolves around the HS incline press. I do a lot of satellite lifts prior and some after the main lift, which today I got 3 plates per side, 1x10, 1x6+ partials, 1x4 partials, x2 strip sets

follow up cardio 35 mins

total cardio time = 50 mins total calories burnt= 538

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
today was leg day.
15 min warm up, followed by mild stretching.

legs ext
wide leg press up to 565
close leg press 275
seated leg curls
split squats front leg elevated
seated calves

manual treadmill 35 mins

total cardio 50 mins for 580 calories burnt. under 220 now, I can see me giving up around 205. which is 5 over my initial goal weight for this cut.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yesterday was an off day.. my wheels were a little tired and needed a re-tread~ :439:

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
today was a quick in and out shoulder session combined with a bicep feeder.

only did 15 mins cardio today. (my son left today for grammas house so the wife and I have big plans.)

was a good lift until the bicep feeder, couldn't keep my mind off every girl with two lips, and wanted to get home to the wife. im sure anyone on trest will agree I made the proper move !

total cardio expenditure = 179 calories burnt.

so far only one secksy time recorded.. much like my rats mount time, im ready for round 2 and 3 with a moments notice!

hard to bust a this point so she got the limo ride to the destination if you will. 8----->