Mass Tabs/Mega Zol HULKING IT UP -LOG-

Mike Combs

Mike Combs

Awards
calling dr liftalot:fool2: , calling dr liftalot:fool2: , ...

stop watching queer eye for the straight guy reruns and finish this log

:dump:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe mike combs is vince spider which equals ray sausage. they all have some type of object as their "last name' and all use smileys way too much.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Piston...i think we've all figured this out by now...

atleat i hope we have...haha

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Can someone close this stupid worthless thread please?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
what is wrong with you that you can't let it go?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
just checking in on what the rifraf of the board has to say...not quite as entertaining as saluu but i'll take that I can get...

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
just checking in on what the rifraf of the board has to say...not quite as entertaining as saluu but i'll take that I can get...
what ever bro!! calling me rifraf? how about you posting a pic and lets see what you got before youn go calling me riraf boy!!!!:stick:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what ever bro!! calling me rifraf? how about you posting a pic and lets see what you got before youn go calling me riraf boy!!!!:stick:
Why not read one of his logs? Pumping Iron has posted many pics in this forum. What exactly are you trying to prove by continuously bumping this log? Why do you spend time in the steroids forum if you don't condone steroids in the first place?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Why not read one of his logs? Pumping Iron has posted many pics in this forum. What exactly are you trying to prove by continuously bumping this log? Why do you spend time in the steroids forum if you don't condone steroids in the first place?
AMEN

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
your another one full of it. and i saw your pic on the controlled laps fittness model search.:rofl: bro you quote pubmed study this and pubmed study that and seem to be a textbook of knowledge buts lets be honest my physique is heaps better than yours man and in the gym id blow a skinny guy like you away:nutkick: . and i dont do steroids like you boy:stick: and the reason i on this steroids section because i enjoy giving liftalot a hard time because like you hes full of it
heres a challenge for you boy, rather than sort this out with words my pics against yours!!!!! and thats goes for anyone else talking crap about me. i only listen to those that actually have a physique and not steroid taking guys who are a whole lot of nothing like liftalot and the sinner!!!!:dump:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
Why not read one of his logs? Pumping Iron has posted many pics in this forum.
just had a look at pumping iron's latest log and yes he's the real deal, credit where credits due, he's definitly someone who i might listen to when it comes to actual lifting and supplementation unlike others...

apologies pumpingiron :cheers:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
thesinner is a smart guy, with an amazing physique...he's one of the knowledgeable guys that I get advice from on this forum...

I think its about time to unsubscribe from this thread...

Have fun you big buff boys you...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thesinner is a smart guy, with an amazing physique...he's one of the knowledgeable guys that I get advice from on this forum...

I think its about time to unsubscribe from this thread...

Have fun you big buff boys you...
I agree. Later Vince. Have fun as you continue bumping this thread.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Later Vince. Have fun as you continue bumping this thread.
:rofl: ha ha you had no comeback
keep taking those steroids and reading your pubmed studies, maybe one day you might actually have a physique
untill then mate your just full of :dump:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
things on this thread have gone off track

back to the real issue and that is "where the fuk is liftalot?"

he came on talking it up big time, posted a shoplist full of supps and now hasn't the balls to come back and finish his log

i even offered to help him with the promised pics but to no avail, just more lame candy-ass excuses

i see he's still active on this board yet still can't come back to finish it up his own log, whatever cred he had IMHO is gone!!

:cheers:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:rofl: ha ha you had no comeback
keep taking those steroids and reading your pubmed studies, maybe one day you might actually have a physique
untill then mate your just full of :dump:
you have a big fcuking mouth for being such a little BlTCH.
why dont you put some time/posts in before you start talking $hit to board vets.
and if you want go check my logs and pics. yes i called you a LITTLE BlTCH.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ohohoho thats what i was lookin for.
:rofl: :djparty: :rofl:

n dont worry viper go ahead and rag on me too douche ill be your size come december.

edit: cause i aint to scuuurrred to take them evil steroids, and put my muscles into my work not my mouth.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ohohoho thats what i was lookin for.
:rofl: :djparty: :rofl:

n dont worry viper go ahead and rag on me too douche ill be your size come december.

edit: cause i aint to scuuurrred to take them evil steroids, and put my muscles into my work not my mouth.
:rofl:

dude did you see the size of that mole on his arm? oh my god!:eek: :run:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol prob what the scar is from on his back too... reeeeal pretty.

"here moley, moley, mole" yea baby.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i couldnt help but notice his arms look smaller through the progression :think:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
you have a big fcuking mouth for being such a little BlTCH.
why dont you put some time/posts in before you start talking $hit to board vets.
and if you want go check my logs and pics. yes i called you a LITTLE BlTCH.
:icon_lol: you make me laugh mate!!!, i dont care if someone is a board vet, im just calling as it is. the sinner is full of:dump: hes talked down to me and one of my freinds on this board before so i thought he must be the real deal but when i saw his pic, it was a joke.:rofl: you calling me a little *****, i think you should take a look at the sinners pic over in the controlled labs fittness model search. for the record bro i could'nt give a :dump: what you think about me, im happy with my size as im more into surfing and martial arts and dont wont to be any bigger. i only train with weights twice a week to keep in shape and am not interested in being one of the bodybuilding types. i m just sick of people like the sinner and liftalot who talk the talk but have nothing to back it up with!!!
as for steroids f*ck that im into health and fittness and want a long life i'll leave the steroids to you bodybuilders..:wave:

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Well I figured I'd chime in and close the thread, I got my digital camra to upload to my computer, but then kept having problems. Finally my computer went down for good and I recently got a new computer/minus the pictures which were lost on my old computer.

Say what you wish, but I've added alot of useful information to this site. I wish I could get some pictures uploaded at least from the end of the cycle to put the na-sayers to rest. I could take pictures right now but I'm not cut up like I was during cycle.

But what does it matter picture or no picture? What do I have to gain about lieing on my own log?

Seriously some of you need to grow the **** up and stop beating off to guys pictures.

:rant:

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: you make me laugh mate!!!, i dont care if someone is a board vet, im just calling as it is. the sinner is full of:dump: hes talked down to me and one of my freinds on this board before so i thought he must be the real deal but when i saw his pic, it was a joke.:rofl: you calling me a little *****, i think you should take a look at the sinners pic over in the controlled labs fittness model search. for the record bro i could'nt give a :dump: what you think about me, im happy with my size as im more into surfing and martial arts and dont wont to be any bigger. i only train with weights twice a week to keep in shape and am not interested in being one of the bodybuilding types. i m just sick of people like the sinner and liftalot who talk the talk but have nothing to back it up with!!!
as for steroids f*ck that im into health and fittness and want a long life i'll leave the steroids to you bodybuilders..:wave:
Your just mad because I called you on all your stupid ****ing posts. Curious so you have pictures, what does that prove? They might not even be you as far as any of us know. We've already seen you lie about you being Ray-stupidass.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
chad i had a look at some of your pics!!!:dump:
not much in the way of definition and shape, id much rather have my physique tha yours:bb2:
as for you liftalot, your just like ray sausage full of excuses and just full of it. you taked the talk but couldnt produce the goods, you have zero credability in my books:nutkick:

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
not much in the way of definition and shape, id much rather have my physique tha yours:bb2:
as for you liftalot, your just like ray sausage full of excuses and just full of it. you taked the talk but couldnt produce the goods, you have zero credability in my books:nutkick:
So having a low buget computer hurts my credability? Also why would you say I'm like your first account that got banned? So basically your comparing me to yourself, please don't ever degrade me so much as putting me in the same sentance as your dumbass.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
So having a low buget computer hurts my credability? Also why would you say I'm like your first account that got banned? So basically your comparing me to yourself, please don't ever degrade me so much as putting me in the same sentance as your dumbass.
excuses,excuses same old from you isnt it steroid boy
you couldnt even finish your log , and you did say you would produce pics? if you read your log im not the only one who thinks this log and you have no credability!!!! lets be honest you and sausage have a lot in common = steroids,talking it up and not producing,endless excuses as to why no pics!!!
im over it!!!!!
i on the other hand have no problem producing pics and i have never talked it up without backing it up!!!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I can't seem to stay away from this drama...

You're all funny, in my book...but the only ones I would listen to are thesinner and Chad...pretty much because they have both never exagerated or talked down to others without being provoked and have added useful information to this board...

Anyways...please continue...

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats fine. you only lift weights 2 times a week so you`re not going to get much bigger anyways. as for me not being cut, you`re right. thats what us body builders call a "bulk" cycle.
as soon as i have put on enough weight then i change gears and up the cardio while lowering the cals. end result is that im still really big and cut too!! crazy huh???:cheers: mate

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I know I am coming into this at the end of a pissing contest, But Vince, If you lift twice a week why are you here? why don't you go to a surf forum or somewhere that will benefit you.
Also, Why are you looking at a steroid Log if you are so against them?
Kinda seems like a waste of effort to critique a steroid log when you are so against them. Kinda like me talking about surfing when all I have ever done is watch "Endless Summer".

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know I am coming into this at the end of a pissing contest, But Vince, If you lift twice a week why are you here? why don't you go to a surf forum or somewhere that will benefit you.
Also, Why are you looking at a steroid Log if you are so against them?
Kinda seems like a waste of effort to critique a steroid log when you are so against them. Kinda like me talking about surfing when all I have ever done is watch "Endless Summer".
:clap2:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I could take pictures right now but I'm not cut up like I was during cycle.
dude, your cycle finished 6 weeks ago and you've lost your condition??? u put your health at risk by using a suspect companies product ie. mass tabs and now you've got nothing to show for it, what happened to the big list of supps you were using or had stock piled, how could you have lost your condition.

i'm have never bashed u at all in the past, i even offered to help you out with your pics but man, u use a lot of excuses!!!:think:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure this entire BS of a thread can be done and over with if liftalot throws up some pics...

I mean damn, just steal em from somewhere...

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
thats fine. you only lift weights 2 times a week so you`re not going to get much bigger anyways. as for me not being cut, you`re right. thats what us body builders call a "bulk" cycle.
as soon as i have put on enough weight then i change gears and up the cardio while lowering the cals. end result is that im still really big and cut too!! crazy huh???:cheers: mate
here's an idea chad, how about LMG (lean mass gains) instead of your "bulk cycle" where u put on mostly fat with some muscle, saves having to "change gears" and up cardio and lower cals, putting on weight and dropping weight time and time again is very hard on the body and it's organs

that's what we smart bodybuilders call smart gains, saves a whole lotta time doing cario and buying thermos!!!

FYI - gains can be made training twice a week, you just gotta know how

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
here's an idea chad, how about LMG (lean mass gains) instead of your "bulk cycle" where u put on mostly fat with some muscle, saves having to "change gears" and up cardio and lower cals, putting on weight and dropping weight time and time again is very hard on the body and it's organs

that's what we smart bodybuilders call smart gains, saves a whole lotta time doing cario and buying thermos!!!

wow thanks for the info buddy. you just changed my fcuking life. "mostly fat" ? not so much. im not sure if you know what tren is but it burns fat while building mass. also, if i wanted advice from a punk bitc h i would have asked you for it. dont be butt hurt that i warm up with what your max is.
i`m fine with working out 5 days a week. im fine with bulking up all winter and then killing myself in the cardio room to get ripped for the summer. i like going to the gym. but you and your boyfriend can keep your "usher buff" selfs at the beach.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
b unit, there are more then one way of doing things...you know that, right?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, go figure: I unsubscribe, and then the thread all of a sudden gets interesting.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
wow thanks for the info buddy. you just changed my fcuking life. "mostly fat" ? not so much. im not sure if you know what tren is but it burns fat while building mass. also, if i wanted advice from a punk bitc h i would have asked you for it. dont be butt hurt that i warm up with what your max is.
i`m fine with working out 5 days a week. im fine with bulking up all winter and then killing myself in the cardio room to get ripped for the summer. i like going to the gym. but you and your boyfriend can keep your "usher buff" selfs at the beach.
geez, u warm up on 300lb incline press???

u must be the man!!!:rofl:

u internet forum tough guy u:toofunny:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, go figure: I unsubscribe, and then the thread all of a sudden gets interesting.
hhahahahahaha i subscribed long ago but find myself still checking it out. Now its worth reading lol.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established

no but i can do sets with that. im not saying im the man. and i wasnt the one who started talking $hit on this thread. you and vs wanted to start acting tough.

FYI
im just as tough in person.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

and how many guys on this board are running bulking cycles right now??? you want to do them all a favor go in their logs and tell them what their doins a waste????

some guys(myself included) DONT GAIN unless bulking, now given with the right steroid in hand i can put it on pretty damn lean but dont mind a few extra pounds and some love handles thatll melt off post cycle therapy anyhow, and the "stress" you mention is usually handled as long as the guy has his ancilleries on hand as well, thats why theyre made.....

so whats the matter with me bulking a cycle puttin on 13 lbm 5 fat and still keeping more then the 6 someone whos only inchin their way along would get???? (and still prob lose post cycle)

dont know you save much of any time doing what you suggest, as long as the bulker has his system down pat why is it "stupid"?

who all is making smart gains???

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established

:goodpost:
this chads comes across as your typical steroided out meat head:icon_lol:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
hhahahahahaha i subscribed long ago but find myself still checking it out. Now its worth reading lol.
:welcome:
good to see your back, things are certainly getting interesting:rofl:
:wave:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 3
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Cycle Logs 4
OTC Drug 1
Post Cycle Therapy 4